PDA

View Full Version : How much is worth an account of "Restaurant Story" in REAL money?

d1fferen7
07-05-15, 05:23 AM
I am level 99, have more than 60 million coins, every badge is golden. I have 5 million and 220 thousand plates of Stuffed Mushrooms .. I spent a lot of gems on furniture and stuff.. Just wondering how can I sell my account for REAL money? Any ideas, guys? :)

deekathleen
07-05-15, 05:38 AM
I'm pretty sure they won't let you do that.

d1fferen7
07-05-15, 01:01 PM
Why is this? Why they won't let me?

lynniefish
07-05-15, 06:06 PM
Not sure Storm8 would even know you sold your account, since you'd have to give the buyer your ID and password. But you kinda just told them you were thinking about it by starting this thread.

It is a very interesting and thought-provoking idea! I honestly don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to sell what amounts to your labor in building your restaurant and progressing through the game.

d1fferen7
07-06-15, 01:53 AM
If someone could talk with Storm8 admins and/or TeamLava admins about this idea of selling and buying other player(s)' accounts would be great. Maybe some accounts worth it a lot.

EnchantedCastle
07-06-15, 02:01 AM
It's a violation of their terms of service if you sell your account. Basically, your account is for you to use but you don't own it per se. Usually anywhere that you need to sign up for an account would have this in their terms of service.