PDA

View Full Version : missing gold and a Independence Dragon in storage

gabz50
07-05-15, 02:12 AM
:confused::confused: ok so how the hell does that happens, I woke up today to find out that 750 gold have gone from my account, and i find an independence dragon in my storage, i mean what the hell!!! :confused::confused:
even if someone intended to they cant buy a dragon from market to place it in storage that's just impossible!
so how does that happen?
any TL staff available and care to elaborate?

bakerystoe
07-05-15, 04:40 AM
Don't know this is a coincidence or accident but independence is 750

gabz50
07-05-15, 05:11 AM
Don't know this is a coincidence or accident but independence is 750

I think you misunderstood the whole issue, which is somehow that an independence dragon showed in my storage and 750 gold went missing, and the whole point is that we cant buy dragons and put them in storage... that is not a coincidence, and i think its an error by the system that needs to be fixed... I wanna know how did that happen while i was sleeping and snoring in my bed..

Kennedward
07-05-15, 06:13 AM
You can email TL and ask

spooks2
07-05-15, 08:10 AM
I am missing 500 gold. Just gone. No dragon in storage.

spooks2
07-05-15, 08:14 AM
You can email TL and ask

Hi. What's the email or where can I find it? Never done that before. Thanks.

gabz50
07-05-15, 08:47 AM
Hi. What's the email or where can I find it? Never done that before. Thanks.

you can email them manually at support@teamlava.com
or directly from the game if you are on IOS: menu > help/FAQ > contact us

spooks2
07-05-15, 10:44 AM
you can email them manually at support@teamlava.com
or directly from the game if you are on IOS: menu > help/FAQ > contact us

Thank you. I did. And now we wait. I need my 500 gold back.

bakerystoe
07-05-15, 11:07 PM
Good luck ! Hope you get ur gold back

[S8] Regina
07-06-15, 01:26 PM
:confused::confused: ok so how the hell does that happens, I woke up today to find out that 750 gold have gone from my account, and i find an independence dragon in my storage, i mean what the hell!!! :confused::confused:
even if someone intended to they cant buy a dragon from market to place it in storage that's just impossible!
so how does that happen?

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thanks!

Jnny2good
07-06-15, 07:07 PM
I had the same glitch. An independence dragon I didn't want in storage and a bank account that is 750 gold lighter. I already emailed support. Let's see if they side with me.

I did notice it immediately when it happened. I closed the offer pop-up and it bought the dragon instead.

Kennedward
07-06-15, 07:27 PM
I had the same glitch. An independence dragon I didn't want in storage and a bank account that is 750 gold lighter. I already emailed support. Let's see if they side with me.

I did notice it immediately when it happened. I closed the offer pop-up and it bought the dragon instead.

Hope you get your gold back!

Blanche_Lady
07-07-15, 10:43 AM
I just have the same problem but with the new dragon! So angry
Hard earned gold it was for me since I am from a Latin American country

kooky panda
07-07-15, 10:49 AM
so how does that happen?
Original question has been answered. Closing Thread.

Thanks

Regina;1138261']Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thanks!