PDA

View Full Version : Buildings that have to be upgraded

ginerp
07-04-15, 09:58 PM
I know I've read posts about this but can't for the life of me find them. I'm at a stall in the storyline while I wait for a large diamond to drop, so in the meantime I'm working on upgrading things that will eventually need to be fully upgraded. I know the library, tavern, jousting arena, one stable and one hatchery need to be. Those are done. I've also finished a cottage, conservatory, and the theater. I think I read the deep mine has to be level 5 (ugh)! What else?

ShibuyaCloth
07-04-15, 10:04 PM
Most of the buildings need to be upgraded to some level at some point in the game. If you have time and resources, level a of each to the max level, so you are safe.

ktorewqas
07-05-15, 04:28 AM
Jeweler

trailbean
07-06-15, 09:26 AM
What quest requires one stable and one hatchery to be fully upgraded?

SpiritWind00
07-06-15, 11:05 PM
What quest requires one stable and one hatchery to be fully upgraded?

Animal Luxuries. It's a goal very close to the beginning of the game... ;)

Korlcek
07-06-15, 11:25 PM
Animal Luxuries. It's a goal very close to the beginning of the game... ;)

that quest requires upgrade only to lvl.3

SpiritWind00
07-07-15, 01:34 AM
that quest requires upgrade only to lvl.3

Ok, then maybe it's the other goals that are listed next to the building listing in the Building Guide. ?? I need to look on a PC! It's hard to navigate quickly on my device.

Note: goals Hatching Plans & Animal Luxuries
Note: goals A Stable Element & Animal Luxuries

Korlcek
07-07-15, 02:26 AM
I'm just coming up on Lady Greselda's goal "Sharing is Caring" that will require upgrade of Theather, Jeweler and Amphiteather all to level 5.

vulpesvulpes1
07-12-15, 11:55 PM
I'm in the same situation, except that I'm stalled-out waiting for mithril and glimmer shards for dark seeds.

EsmeW2
07-13-15, 01:04 AM
I'm just coming up on Lady Greselda's goal "Sharing is Caring" that will require upgrade of Theather, Jeweler and Amphiteather all to level 5.

Thx for the info. I'm stalled in both my tasks current tasks - waiting for large diamond to drop and collecting living wood for Griselda. Will get on with upgrading in the meantime!