PDA

View Full Version : Castle Poll & Suggestions

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 07:46 PM
Castle: Poll and Suggestions

I'd like to thank you all so much for the excellent posts and ideas in the last suggestion thread. I'll be able to use some of the other ideas that didn't make it to this poll next time.

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Items in the Poll:
1. Mystery trade - put in a big amount resources to get a mystery egg for a dragon-like-creature
2. A jester - to walk around our kingdom
3. A maypole - drops?
4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor
5. Blasting powder to attack monsters
6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena
7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit
8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions
9. Dark roads!

Having just spent some down time tinkering with my kingdom, I could do with some dark roads for my "spooky" section which has the Glimmergate, Greselda's castle and Forgotten Roost in it. The existing golden and white ones are far too bright and the "spooky" ones have a ghost on them which ruins the look.

PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! :) lol

Link to April 2015 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80429-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-April-2015)
Link to February 2015 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78350-Castle-Suggestion-Thread)
Link to December 2014 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76818-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread)

Mandarinred
07-02-15, 08:58 PM
I would love to have a lake or a way to design a windy river through my kingdom. Additional opportunities to expand beyond the designated perimeter like towards the mountains or closer to the river. Really enjoy new buildings that drop things other than coins and structures that are designed to fit within the cohesive look of the medieval theme. Love this game!!

luna2cute
07-02-15, 11:05 PM
Griffin (animal with drops like horses etc)
Centaur (part of story line character?)
Goats (for farms like cows and sheep etc)
Phoenix (quest related?)

I would like more decor like road styles, fencing, plants, trees, flowers etc. I like to redecorate as many others do, so more choices would be nice.

I love the domestic animals like cats, dogs, horses, just want to be able to get more without too many gems. And more choices. :)

More fancy coloured animals, like rainbow sheep, purple chickens, blue cows etc.

ShibuyaCloth
07-03-15, 12:17 AM
jousting arena beast spawn is cool, but then we need a better attack otherwise it will **** our energy bar. Or balance the energy drop in battle, like the troll sparing pit.

SpiritWind00
07-03-15, 01:14 AM
The 2 x beasty ones are Chaotarch's ideas. I knew you'd like these ones ShibuyaCloth!

Wonkaland99
07-03-15, 01:40 AM
I would still like a road or path going through a gate or archway.

vaso1908
07-03-15, 05:27 AM
I would like a building that drops tickets, something like a town hall that was mentioned in the previous poll or maybe they could add an occasional ticket drop on the royal cheteau.

mcb397
07-03-15, 05:33 AM
Id love a storyline where Ivy's sister comes to visit, then decides to move in so we get her walking around the kingdom. Or a fairy or two walking around.

Liloze
07-03-15, 07:20 AM
Thank you SW for the poll. :)
Maybe the Mystery Trade/Dragon, IF it will drop Gems on daily basis ;) lol
And new Craft shops BUT using the stuff we have like the dye, wool, Hide etc...

What I really like S8 to do, to enhance the game is :

1-Fix the gem traps lol ;)
2- Fix the Inventory!
3- Add substantial drops from adventures, like Ticket Trade, Fae Crystals, Fragments/Shards as an example.
For higher level players, it is becoming a waste of resources to go on adventures to only get 10 energy! Often less!
4-Fix the rate of the almost non-existing drops i.e. Strawberry mound, Burning Ember, etc...
5-A New trade in the Royal Trade to let us get rid of all the excess of useless decorations ( benches, anvils etc)
I am repeating this suggestion because, when we get those we won't be disappointed lol
6-Gifting at least to 5 neighbors daily!
7-Continue with the storyline please.
8-Please no more walking characters around, It's already crowded as it is lol ;)

Thank you SW for the great job you are doing :)

ktorewqas
07-03-15, 08:15 AM

2- Fix the Inventory!
3- Add substantial drops from adventures, like Ticket Trade, Fae Crystals, Fragments/Shards as an example.
For higher level players, it is becoming a waste of resources to go on adventures to only get 10 energy! Often less!
4-Fix the rate of the almost non-existing drops i.e. Strawberry mound, Burning Ember, etc...
5-A New trade in the Royal Trade to let us get rid of all the excess of useless decorations ( benches, anvils etc)
I am repeating this suggestion because, when we get those we won't be disappointed lol
8-Please no more walking characters around, It's already crowded as it is lol ;)

Great!!! Or send 20 gifts out per day since we can accept 20 each day, feeling bad to accept but no thanks gift back:(

katbtodd
07-03-15, 08:28 AM

2- Fix the Inventory!

I would vote for all these ,for sure

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-03-15, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the new poll, SW... I went ahead & voted for everything except the maypole cuz I JUST got that from the Baron's tent, lol

PS. A huuuuuge chocolate-covered THANKS for not including brats! LOLOL

Liloze
07-03-15, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the new poll, SW... I went ahead & voted for everything except the maypole cuz I JUST got that from the Baron's tent, lol

PS. A huuuuuge chocolate-covered THANKS for not including brats! LOLOL

LOL yes Pwease NO Brats ;)

figththefire
07-03-15, 12:07 PM
Mystery trade 👍👍👍👍

potatoKida
07-03-15, 01:02 PM
I would love it if you re - released the love shack! ?3? and the three dragons quest (the bijou dragon and the other two)

burritosprings
07-03-15, 02:25 PM
10. Return to Storyline

Chaotarch
07-04-15, 12:01 AM
oh no, whats up here?:confused:
no one for 6&7?:(

coolssp
07-04-15, 02:57 AM
Can we get re-release for Alicorns? I joined after the Vday event so unless I buy with gems, no Alicorns for me :-(

ktorewqas
07-04-15, 08:15 AM
I am thinking about event for some special manticorns like the event to get some special dragons :cool:

88silver
07-04-15, 11:23 AM
I want special versions of any of the creatures/animals. I missed out on the halloween costumed animals, the special dragons, the cow dressed like a vampire, etc.

I also would like goals for higher levels that don't have the "more wait time=harder" mentality. There are ways to challenge the higher level players without requiring us to craft 100+ items that take several hours each. (I'm looking at your "trade with the faeries several times to make a faerie workshop" goal!)

dng1234
07-04-15, 12:09 PM
I'm putting my votes in for the mystery trade, new shops, and the horses. I'd like the mystery trade if you get something good out of it. The new shops would be nice if they could be fit into the storyline and not cost gems to purchase. Horses would great as long as they're not for gems. I know S8 is a company that has to make money to keep going but not everyone can afford gems all the time.

Some new crops would be a nice added addition or even some new trades or another way to get trade tickets.

asikosan
07-04-15, 08:57 PM
totally for MISTERY TRADE,
amd Trade for 10-15 Gems;)

queenofpolharcity
07-05-15, 09:24 AM
1. More expansions!
2. More usable inventory
3. More garden plots, OR -- ability to plant Fellora Blossoms someplace else. They take soooo long, and limits other crops.
4. Better trades/better ratios in the daily Trades. 20/20/30 of anything is way too much to trade for 2 wheats, or 2 of anything.

5. Let us upgrade when we get the Experience Points! There's no reason not to, that I can see, but we are losing a lot of energies each time we earn the points to level up and aren't allowed to.

6. A way to know what our inventory is when we plant crops or gather products. A visible counter would be great, so we don't plant things we don't need.

7. Love the Phoenix and Gryphon ideas! (Can they not be crazy colored, tho? That pastel stuff sticks out like a sore thumb! I have hidden all I can behind the trees and plants, but a purple cow, fairy items of all colors, etc. etc., are hard to hide.)

8. More gifting objects, and ability to gift more than 3 neighbors. Especially the neighbors that are new, because they have greater needs for basic supplies. Also, we could gift them with items that we have a surplus of to help out our neighbors.

thanks...

nthfbybyvf
07-05-15, 05:31 PM
What about a new crop-- coffee? It could have a recipe for ground coffee or mocha (grounds, milk, chocolate, sugar) in the kitchen, or could be traded or otherwise used for energy? There could also be a new adventure that uses coffee and the Breakfast Buffet (which is absolutely useless currently, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe a new town building or craft building that is like a coffee house. I would like to see new crafting that uses resources we already have that are under-utilized in a way that makes sense.
Also, as ever, I'd love to be able to quickly search my inventory for items!

seishy
07-05-15, 08:54 PM
I'd really like more ways to obtain trade tickets. It's been a very slow process to get tickets and thus to get permits and expand my kingdom. A building that drops them from time to time would be nice, also adding them to adventure rewards.

I am also going to again request an enemy repel and enemy attract. There are times I really do NOT want to see all those stupid boars for every other action I take. It happens very often that I literally cannot harvest my crops because the boars will spawn every one to two plots and use all my energy (because it's rare to hit for more than one damage and they only give 2 energy back). And the encounters are -worthless- and nothing but an annoyance because everything they drop I am usually maxed out on, and if I'm not I will be quickly because they spawn so often.

There are times we want them for quests, that's when an attract would be nice. It would also be great to have attracts for each different monster so it'd be less of a fight to find beasts and skunkupines. Everything spawns stupid boars. )<

jopik
07-05-15, 10:04 PM
Mistery trade to get different dragons creatures that will drop gems;)

idrispad
07-06-15, 12:56 AM
I would still like a road or path going through a gate or archway.

I agree completely. Things like roads should be able to go under anything without being blocked. I have played a game where this was the case. That game also had "ground tiles" so you could cover the grass with sand, lava etc. so many more design opportunities!

luna2cute
07-06-15, 04:07 PM
What about a new crop-- coffee? It could have a recipe for ground coffee or mocha (grounds, milk, chocolate, sugar) in the kitchen, or could be traded or otherwise used for energy? There could also be a new adventure that uses coffee and the Breakfast Buffet (which is absolutely useless currently, if I'm not mistaken). Maybe a new town building or craft building that is like a coffee house. I would like to see new crafting that uses resources we already have that are under-utilized in a way that makes sense.
Also, as ever, I'd love to be able to quickly search my inventory for items!

Mmmmmmmm coffee...

burritosprings
07-06-15, 05:20 PM
I agree completely. Things like roads should be able to go under anything without being blocked. I have played a game where this was the case. That game also had "ground tiles" so you could cover the grass with sand, lava etc. so many more design opportunities!

Minecraft?

morsith
07-06-15, 09:15 PM
I'd really like more ways to obtain trade tickets. It's been a very slow process to get tickets and thus to get permits and expand my kingdom. A building that drops them from time to time would be nice, also adding them to adventure rewards.

I am also going to again request an enemy repel and enemy attract. There are times I really do NOT want to see all those stupid boars for every other action I take. It happens very often that I literally cannot harvest my crops because the boars will spawn every one to two plots and use all my energy (because it's rare to hit for more than one damage and they only give 2 energy back). And the encounters are -worthless- and nothing but an annoyance because everything they drop I am usually maxed out on, and if I'm not I will be quickly because they spawn so often.

There are times we want them for quests, that's when an attract would be nice. It would also be great to have attracts for each different monster so it'd be less of a fight to find beasts and skunkupines. Everything spawns stupid boars. )<

It's a lot easier to just leave the monster and collect what you need before attacking it. No new monsters will appear if a monster is already there. Or you could do what I do and let a monster appear in an area of your kingdom that you don't collect from and never attack it. (I used the troll pit for that, very handy).

katbtodd
07-08-15, 04:44 AM
How about roads that give royal points

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-08-15, 08:29 AM
How about roads that give royal points
Ha! You'd think the royal road already in the market would give RP, but nooooooooooo. Lol

jim23cash
07-08-15, 01:25 PM
I would like an Owl for Old Thomas. But without all the crazy flittering the bat does....

Eilann
07-09-15, 01:32 AM
I also vote for what Liloze said:

"1-Fix the gem traps lol
2- Fix the Inventory!
7-Continue with the storyline please. "

I'm less interested in getting new fancy animals and deco than fixing obvious game flaws !

(If I could just suggest something about improving game looks without voting for it now: I'd like the luminosity of the kingdom to change according to what time it is when were playing: dawn, bright day, sunset and night.
_The night wouldn't be too long, too dark and the houses, castle, campfire and street torch would light up.
_Dawn and sunset would have beautiful sky colors and last several hours _Could be for our kingdom only, or ~if it doesn't slow down the loading time too much~ for neighbors also. Would be fun to see what time it is where neighbors live, instead of asking them: like: Hey! bet you live in Australia?..or
Hey! we sleep at the same time! you must be close.
_And there could be events or quests that temporarily influence the weather:
thunderstorms, sun eclipse, full moon...
I know nothing about programming so this may be too complicated to put in the game..but it sure would be fun and could lead to many great ideas)

BuddyB111
07-09-15, 03:09 AM
Love the idea of night and day! :cool:

luckylu98
07-09-15, 07:59 AM
What about a counter that tells us how many hearts we have already captured @ our neighbor's kingdoms? Some days I can get visits in both the morning & evening; but in the evenings, I can't remember if I've already visited a certain kingdom & whether I found all the hearts. Something like the "tip" counter in Restaurant Story that appears on the bottom right side when you visit a neighbor would be good.

queenofpolharcity
07-10-15, 11:38 AM
What about a counter that tells us how many hearts we have already captured @ our neighbor's kingdoms? Some days I can get visits in both the morning & evening; but in the evenings, I can't remember if I've already visited a certain kingdom & whether I found all the hearts. Something like the "tip" counter in Restaurant Story that appears on the bottom right side when you visit a neighbor would be good.

This is is a good idea! If we visit just once, the neighbor goes to the bottom, but if i try for more, wow...I'm kinda off kilter anyway!!

queenofpolharcity
07-10-15, 11:53 AM
I would like an Owl for Old Thomas. But without all the crazy flittering the bat does....

and he could do something like give us a riddle to solve each day! And for the times of day, weather, and roads, these are great ideas--can I add one thing? Roads, fences, etc., we could have the ability to sit items on top of them. A pumpkin on the dark path to the Glimmerbats, or those nifty planters of flowers could sit on a rock wall, not just on the ground. It would add a bit of decorating options for us.

coolssp
07-13-15, 03:58 AM
Would love this as I too don't have turkey sheep and cow and reiterating Alicorns
I want special versions of any of the creatures/animals. I missed out on the halloween costumed animals, the special dragons, the cow dressed like a vampire, etc.

)

AnniePMH
07-13-15, 08:54 AM
Some things I would like for my Queendom:

- More expansions.
- Royal sheep and chicken, with royal points.
- New RP buildings and a higher cap for RP buildings.
- Better rare drops from adventures: trade tickets, expansion permits, dragon and manty eggs, burning embers, rare
deco (old and new).
- New permanent items to craft.
- New rare drops from the buildings.
- New permanent adventures.
- Drops of Large Diamond from somewhere.
- Raised cap on Royal deco.
- Possibility to upgrade Castle/Keep.
- More levels for Wizard Schools.
- The lost Royal Rose bush.
- Love shack.
- More expansions.

I want more things, but this would be a good start:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-15-15, 10:08 AM

- More expansions.
- Better rare drops from adventures: trade tickets, expansion permits, dragon and manty eggs, burning embers, rare
deco (old and new).
- Love shack.
- More expansions.

I second all of this, #2!

...with the addition of a roaming, galloping CENTAUR! (Who's good looking!)
...& COLORED BENCHES! (Nope, not gonna let it die) LOL

jim23cash
07-15-15, 11:11 AM
It would be really nice to have a "save setup" option, and a "clear" option for redecorating. It is too much work to remove everything by hand, to re-arrange your 'Dom. If we could save a "Theme" or two, we could have a normal set-up,then a bare bones one for special occassions, when we want to personalize the decor. *Disclaimer: I am alter-abled, and it may not be as difficult for others as it is for me*
Thank you, Annie :D

potatoKida
07-15-15, 03:17 PM
I would love the love shack to be back!
But if I had to choose from the main selections I prefer the mystery egg trade

pongkay
07-15-15, 04:55 PM

- More expansions.
deco (old and new).
- Love shack.
- More expansions.

A Big YES to all of the above! ;)

morsith
07-15-15, 11:29 PM
1. I'd love to see a new building or deco for Old Thomas. Everyone else has at least two. Poor Thomas only has his house.:(
2. The ability to un-select an item in collection chain
3. Repeats of Love Shack, Thanksgiving animals and dragons
4. A trade or craft that uses up the jewels collected from troll vault (Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire, Ruby)
5. Inventory tabs changed
6. Events that celebrate different holidays
7. Ability to change Hero appearance (hair, eyes, skin etc)
8. River/moat paths that are 1x1 instead of 2x2
9. Ability to gift more than 3 people and more variety in gifts
10. A Volcano

Should probably limit myself to just ten

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-16-15, 09:15 AM
1. I'd love to see a new building or deco for Old Thomas. Everyone else has at least two. Poor Thomas only has his house.:(
2. The ability to un-select an item in collection chain
3. Repeats of Love Shack, Thanksgiving animals and dragons
4. A trade or craft that uses up the jewels collected from troll vault (Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire. Ruby)
5. Inventory tabs changed
6. Events that celebrate different holidays
7. Ability to change Hero appearance (hair, eyes, skin etc)
8. River/moat paths that are 1x1 instead of 2x2
9. Ability to gift more than 3 people and more variety in gifts
10. A Volcano

Should probably limit myself to just ten
Lol, I'm bored, waiting to start the monster mash, so my 2 cents on your 10 suggestions, lol...

1. Old Thomas also has his LIBRARY & OBSERVATORY (at least I think that's who we built those for, lol)..but yeah, he could use a lemonade stand or something, lol
2. You know about the "edit trick"? ... It won't cancel a single collection unless that's all you've clicked TO collect but it still does the trick. Quickly click on the "Edit" button, bottom R of your screen when clicking something you didn't mean to. It will halt your avatar in his/her tracks, lol
3. ESPECIALLY THE LOVE SHACK!!!!!!!!!
4. I'm thinking those rare jewels are supposed to be for whenever we FINALLY get our crown (SE corner busted cherub throne that we can't expand to, lol)... But yeah, such a taunt to get the black bar for those precious jewels. Why the 10-max, TL??
5. We've been asking for a fix of the inventory tabs for yearsssssss now. Fix 'em already! Lol
6. YEAH, would be fun to celebrate holidays & events from diff cultures, not just American. I'm *DYING* (lol) for a Dia de Los Muertos celebration in October in lieu of H'ween. Or how about just a regular ole TGIF celebration? LOLOL
7. I am soooo ready to change clothes... Doesn't my avatar have a CLOSET!?! lol
8. YES! Lil rivers/streams would be nice.
9. YESSSSSSS... OMG, my gift list is currently backed up until DECEMBER 2016!!!! Lol
10. There IS a volcano (Mt. Despair?) up north, where we can hardly scroll up to view...would be AWESOME if we could actually get there!

Luv this thread & everyone's great ideas!
Basically TL/S8... We just want it ALL. MORE. NOW. & AGAIN.
LOL!

coolssp
07-18-15, 02:16 AM
Please Pretty Please for more than 3 gifts.... I know a lot of players have asked for this, I feel so guilty for not being able to return gifts in a timely manner ( but not guilty enough to decline any gift LOL)

morsith
07-18-15, 03:12 AM
2. You know about the "edit trick"? ... It won't cancel a single collection unless that's all you've clicked TO collect but it still does the trick. Quickly click on the "Edit" button, bottom R of your screen when clicking something you didn't mean to. It will halt your avatar in his/her tracks, lol

Yes I do know the edit trick, I use it all the time. The problem is that it stops the entire collection run (that you haven't already collected) and you have to start all over again.

queenofpolharcity
07-20-15, 11:37 AM
Can we get re-release for Alicorns? I joined after the Vday event so unless I buy with gems, no Alicorns for me :-(

You know, I hadn't thought about that--*how-*are y'all that joined later supposed to create things now made in the Love Shack? I don't know how to play without my 65 or so alicorns! I don't think I'd be a very dedicated player at all if I didn't have access to that much energy!

Has anybody answered your question? It definitely affects the way that a new player has access to Alicorns, but also ingredients to fill the Love Lunch Bucket, which you need to send knights on that one quest. It's a very interesting thought, and one you should keep asking about.

reliquary
07-20-15, 12:55 PM
You know, I hadn't thought about that--*how-*are y'all that joined later supposed to create things now made in the Love Shack? I don't know how to play without my 65 or so alicorns! I don't think I'd be a very dedicated player at all if I didn't have access to that much energy!

Has anybody answered your question? It definitely affects the way that a new player has access to Alicorns, but also ingredients to fill the Love Lunch Bucket, which you need to send knights on that one quest. It's a very interesting thought, and one you should keep asking about.

We can't get a love shack in the market with gems or otherwise.....we don't have those extra quests in the keep( or wherever they are sent from:)

Gosh...I WISH we had a way to create those really pretty red flowers/trees, had a extra adventure, or a way to SOMEHOW make an ALicorn.......!

There is noo way I could even make it w/o my bought alicorns........yep I'm a sucker and had to buy them:(

& I really don't care much for anything mentioned in the poll.....But....

Let's say there was an ALICORN SALE or re release of the frickin' LOVE SHACK.....I bet they would make tONS of $$$$$$$

Ash1780
07-20-15, 06:18 PM
I'd love to be able to trade/gift the specialty items during the challenges
I'd LOVE to be able to put my TREES IN STORAGE

I'm 99.9% sure I'll be adding to this very short list but those are the only things I can think of right now *blushing*

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 06:27 AM
A post Monster Mash use for all those tabs in the trolling Trade Wagon (although I'm not gonna hold my breath cuz they're the same tabs in the other crafting buildings which HAVE NO USE! Lol)

queenofpolharcity
07-21-15, 10:32 AM
We can't get a love shack in the market with gems or otherwise.....we don't have those extra quests in the keep( or wherever they are sent from:)

Gosh...I WISH we had a way to create those really pretty red flowers/trees, had a extra adventure, or a way to SOMEHOW make an ALicorn.......!

There is noo way I could even make it w/o my bought alicorns........yep I'm a sucker and had to buy them:(

Let's say there was an ALICORN SALE or re release of the frickin' LOVE SHACK.....I bet they would make tONS of $$$$$$$

I'd vote for an alicorn sale! Or, at least raise the collection rate of horns and wings, and give the newer players a way to make them. (Add that function to the observatory? To Thurston's watchtower?) but it seems only right that the newer players have access to the other LoveShack items, too--making the towers, walls, Valentine Botany...

Ash1780
07-21-15, 12:26 PM
I officially LOVE ALL of these ideas
BUT especially the lighting/weather one:D

I also vote for what Liloze said:

"1-Fix the gem traps lol
2- Fix the Inventory!
7-Continue with the storyline please. "

I'm less interested in getting new fancy animals and deco than fixing obvious game flaws !

(If I could just suggest something about improving game looks without voting for it now: I'd like the luminosity of the kingdom to change according to what time it is when were playing: dawn, bright day, sunset and night.
_The night wouldn't be too long, too dark and the houses, castle, campfire and street torch would light up.
_Dawn and sunset would have beautiful sky colors and last several hours _Could be for our kingdom only, or ~if it doesn't slow down the loading time too much~ for neighbors also. Would be fun to see what time it is where neighbors live, instead of asking them: like: Hey! bet you live in Australia?..or
Hey! we sleep at the same time! you must be close.
_And there could be events or quests that temporarily influence the weather:
thunderstorms, sun eclipse, full moon...
I know nothing about programming so this may be too complicated to put in the game..but it sure would be fun and could lead to many great ideas)

oh no, whats up here?:confused:
no one for 6&7?:(

I voted for #6:D

queenofpolharcity
07-21-15, 12:43 PM
I'd love to be able to trade/gift the specialty items during the challenges
I'd LOVE to be able to put my TREES IN STORAGE

I'm 99.9% sure I'll be adding to this very short list but those are the only things I can think of right now *blushing*

Agreed! And, while we're on this topic (are we on this topic??) could we be able to sell structures, landscape materials, etc., for a reasonable price? (Say, not for $0.00, which is the going rate for many items?) I'm still rooting for the ability to trade with our Neighbors, especially the most recent neighbors who struggle getting materials. After all, a real kingdom would have trading, selling and interaction between residents, I think...

88silver
07-25-15, 05:57 AM
Please, please add a troll trade that uses only the sword tokens. I have nearly 80 sword tokens and only 43 shield tokens. I'm going to max out on them before I'll have enough of the other ones to do a trade to use sword tokens.

Daph499
07-25-15, 09:57 AM
Please, please add a troll trade that uses only the sword tokens. I have nearly 80 sword tokens and only 43 shield tokens. I'm going to max out on them before I'll have enough of the other ones to do a trade to use sword tokens.

I'll second this, desperately need to not be maxed on sword tokens while not being even close on the other two to having enough for the trade.

cyndora
08-01-15, 06:23 AM
I would love to see the following......

Inventory caps raised higher

When I am planting crops, on the selection screen I could see how many of that item I have so I know what to plant instead of leaving that crop selection window and checking kitchen ,inventory ,or the exchange.

The exchange, to have some reasonable requirements. Too costly and high.

If the mines weren't so ugly.

Gem traps , even though it only got me once they are annoying, but I have learned and they don't bother me now.

Trading with neighbors would be cool , if it was more then three a day and maybe different things to help out new players..

And finally a real live easy to obtained don't have to go crazy for pull my hair out reachable realistic KITCHEN minus all the coins....I have been working on that kitchen the last event and have 1 gold coin......really.....just a kitchen considering that Ives kitchen was a waste....can't cook in it....was mislead I feel.

dipwid
08-03-15, 05:13 PM
New theme suggestion-travel the glimmer gate to the eastern lands. (an Asian inspired theme). New decorations to include paper lanterns, craft scrolls to put in your library made from rice paper of course, build a pagoda (drops coins,bowls of noodles, sushi, rice) plant a cherry tree, plant a rice crop, buy a new animal "a dragon dance costume", buy new walls paper divider sections. Craft new weapons to fight the animals such as sai, katana sword, new themed banners, new dragon-the eastern gold dragon, dragon plaque decoration. I have more ideas as well.

morsith
08-03-15, 10:09 PM
Love you ideas dipwid :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-04-15, 09:10 AM
New theme suggestion-travel the glimmer gate to the eastern lands. (an Asian inspired theme). New decorations to include paper lanterns, craft scrolls to put in your library made from rice paper of course, build a pagoda (drops coins,bowls of noodles, sushi, rice) plant a cherry tree, plant a rice crop, buy a new animal "a dragon dance costume", buy new walls paper divider sections. Craft new weapons to fight the animals such as sai, katana sword, new themed banners, new dragon-the eastern gold dragon, dragon plaque decoration. I have more ideas as well.
dipwid~ Intrigued by the Asian-inspired suggestions ... Sounds to me like you need to be the wielder of the first imitation SAMARAI sword, as no fake Thuakie swords are recognized in these parts, LOL!
(Do I know you? lol) :wink:

AnniePMH
08-04-15, 10:39 AM
dipwid~ Intrigued by the Asian-inspired suggestions ... Sounds to me like you need to be the wielder of the first imitation SAMARAI sword, as no fake Thuakie swords are recognized in these parts, LOL!

I was given a fake Thuakie sword once, for very mysterious reasons known only to the giver, but sadly, it got scolled off my wall. Sooner or later, everything scrolls off the wall...

Edit: I'd like a cherry tree and a Chinese dragon:)

oliverrr11
08-04-15, 10:28 PM
My suggestion is inspired by my posting in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure it out. Once we have it out, we can shine a spotlight in it's face to blind it (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot the Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....the Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt the Walter down to finish it off, click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish the Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???

reliquary
08-04-15, 11:33 PM
My suggestion is inspired by my posing in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure him out. Once we have him out, we can shine a spotlight in his face to blind him (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt Walter down to finish him off , click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???

Errmaagawwd.....I second, third and fourth this!!!
Woah Ollie....I'm blown away.
The dentures, the Walter bait...omg...perfect!

But Yes, in lew of recent events...we now NEED a Lion.
We "could" name him Cecil....it sure would put S8 CS in the news!
I see the headlines at huff post....."Game App revenges Cecil.... Download it now to hunt dentists!"...lolzzzzz!

AnniePMH
08-05-15, 12:23 AM
...This can be added to by the talented TL staff, as this is just a rough idea. I know it is probably too late for this week's update as it is now Wednesday. Next week maybe???

...But Yes, in lew of recent events...we now NEED a Lion

I would make it a manticore instead of a lion. Fits better into storyline. The villain is obviously a faerie, what else?:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-05-15, 06:47 AM
My suggestion is inspired by my posing in the Sir Daisy thread. I would like to suggest a new monster for us to hunt down and ****. We can call it, well, I don't know....how about we call it "Walter J. Palmer, DDS." Picture this: The update starts with us seeing a pair of bespectacled eyes and really, really, really white dentures peering out from the the protected Glimmerwood. We can't go in there, because no expansions are available to that area as of yet, and it is forbidden. (Dialog between Ruler and Thurston). We can be given the task of making some Walter bait in the kitchen (2 hrs. cook time, (10 prime cuts, 10 bacon, 12 roast chickens), need 20), reward 5 gems, to lure him out. Once we have him out, we can shine a spotlight in his face to blind him (spotlight: 5 hrs. in forge (20 silver, 5 mithril, 10 jewels)). More dialog....then task: obtain 40 arrows from neighbors. Reward: 20 energy. Dialog again, then craft bow, 3 hrs, workshop. (1 banner pole, 1 bow string (bowstring: 15 wool, 10 minutes, workshop). Reward: a golden apple. Dialog....then task: shoot Walter 40 times with bow and arrow (skip: 165 gems). Reward: 17 cabbage. More dialog....Walter escapes, just injured. Dialog...then task: hunt Walter down to finish him off , click "chase" button, (40 hours wait time.) Reward: ***. More dialog... Then task: finish Walter off. (Press "shoot" button). Reward: 1 skunkupie.

Yep, "posing" in the Sir Daisy thread sounds about right & you pretty much said it all with that Freudian-slip typo. LOL! :p
So, when/where do we get to use our new sturdy rope that has a "wide variety of uses"?
I'm ready to pull my Friendly Gallows back out of storage & transform it into not-so-friendly, lol.

I would make it a manticore instead of a lion. Fits better into storyline. The villain is obviously a faerie, what else?:rolleyes:
I'm thinking a griffin .. That way, it fits into the storyline, is partially a lion and we'd finally have a real animal that kinda matches the beast statue, lol.
The villain is a faerie dentist? It fits, lol... Wait, the TOOTH FAIRY is really an evil lion/griffin-****ing trophy hunter? :confused::eek:
No WONDER I never got much money under my pillow, growing up. LOL

queenofpolharcity
08-05-15, 08:45 AM

Love this!!
Such a creative idea!

queenofpolharcity
08-05-15, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=reliquary;1145842]We can't get a love shack in the market with gems or otherwise.....we don't have those extra quests in the keep( or wherever they are sent from:)

Let's say there was an ALICORN SALE or re release of the frickin' LOVE SHACK.....I bet they would make tONS of $$$$$$$[/QUOTE

-------
If TL doesn't want to give the newbies a Love Shack, maybe they would be willing to let us gift some of the items to our neighbors! The plants, the pink animals and such could be gifted, the Quest could be a drop from another Quest, or the holiday table. So could be the Alicorn Parts--they'd be rare drops, but they're rare now. I have only made 2 Alicorns from collecting the parts--the other 50-+ I had to buy... Ugh...

oliverrr11
08-06-15, 03:39 PM
I would like to see a goal to create a nightstand. (Workshop: 25 wood, 10 iron, 5 silver, 4 hrs craft time). It is greatly needed for some of us to meet the requirements of staying on topic. Thank you!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 03:41 PM
I would like to see a goal to create a nightstand. (Workshop: 25 wood, 10 iron, 5 silver, 4 hrs craft time). It is greatly needed for some of us to meet the requirements of staying on topic. Thank you!
Bawahahahah! I want some money on mine, please. LMAO!!!!!!!

reliquary
08-06-15, 10:22 PM

Yes, nightstand....for lion ****ing creep teeth?.....

Or to put your dentures in before going to bed?

I keep my bows and nerf arrows in the top drawer of my nightstand, to keep the Sasquatch away.......pray tell, what's in your nightstand Ollie?

Oh yes....of course, on topic.......a mighty Liger is my top suggestion

OnlyOneRamoth
08-07-15, 06:38 AM
Yes many of us misses out on ALl of those special quests and there have been none for ages. its disheartening to see all those kingdoms with valuable stuff we will never have.

OnlyOneRamoth
08-07-15, 06:39 AM
Omg why is tyiping on an iPad so difficult? ������������☺️☺️☺️

Enilon1
08-07-15, 08:08 AM
How about this collect gold dust and then turning into gold nuggets? I don't know if somebody come up with this idea?

dipwid
08-08-15, 05:20 PM
Second set of ideas-
Barbarian invasion. Various barbarians pop up in the kingdom you must fight. (Storm8 can modify glimmer golems if they am don't want to code a new monster). Adventure to the bandit kingdoms. Find the recipie for war paint to disguise your knights. Red dye and blue dye. Craft stout axes for your knights then-Send them off to the feral lands to see what the barbarians want. Barbarian queen Red wants the lock of her sisters hair that is missing. Craft lock of hair (use horse hair, gold nugget-dust,glimmer dust, sap, cut with magic shears). Give to barbarian queen Red. Craft agreement treaty. Queen red comes for a visit. Give hearty feast and mercury feast. She wants a new tunic and outfit. Craft with wool, furs, boar pelts. Craft boar tusk necklace as gift. Craft sentry horn. She shows how to make a new building-a longship with a dragon like prow and shields along side. The building has a trade like feed the baron and drops certain barbarian and food items like fish, wool, dye, iron, swords, sentry horns(they use them to drink out of). Queen Red walks around your kingdom. She looks like a Viking with red hair, and wears a little red and blue war paint on her face. She wears a horned helmet like in the bandit adventure pic, and a boar tusk necklace.

ladyperidot
08-08-15, 05:56 PM
Agreed! And, while we're on this topic (are we on this topic??) could we be able to sell structures, landscape materials, etc., for a reasonable price? (Say, not for $0.00, which is the going rate for many items?) I'm still rooting for the ability to trade with our Neighbors, especially the most recent neighbors who struggle getting materials. After all, a real kingdom would have trading, selling and interaction between residents, I think...

I'd vote for the ability to trade with neighbors. I mean it works for Farm Story2 so why not here??

genellemac
08-08-15, 07:04 PM
As I am currently trying to complete Sister, Sister, Stable Staples and upgrading the Goddess Tree I would like a Mythic Composter that drops 3 fertilizers every 15mins.

totalwasteoftime
08-16-15, 09:37 PM
As I am currently trying to complete Sister, Sister, Stable Staples and upgrading the Goddess Tree I would like a Mythic Composter that drops 3 fertilizers every 15mins.

ME TOO!! I came over to this post to make this very suggestion for this very reason!!

atiragram
08-26-15, 03:27 PM
Hmm, I hope you won't through stones at me... Concerning the love shack: It's fancy for quite a while. But it doesn't serve me anymore, since ages. Yes, the red flowers are pretty and they drop red petals. But a handful of them is enough to make a nice garden, and now that I have the faerie respite, flower bed, pavilion etc., I only collect from them when I have spare energy and don 't know where to put it. As concerns alicorns, I play since autumn 2012, on average once or twice per day, and ever only got one crafted alicorn. Might be, had I bought 50 at the beginning of the game, I would have 3 crafted ones now, since I'd have been on more adventures due to the extra energy this would give me. But the drop rate of alicorn horns is ridiculous, like burning embers. And if I had bought 50, would two more make such a difference?

The extra adventure is rather tedious to craft the necessary items, like sweet feast or faerie adventure. I never go on that one since for the other adventures I have buildings that drop necessary items, like summer gazebo (or lately horses dropping sugar), but for the love shack adventure, I'd need to make everything from scratch.

Now, the fountain, rainbow and romatic path are nice indeed. But just deco also.

I personally think, if the next valentine community event consisted in collecting hearts or pink gravel, and the rewards were some pink flowers, the final reward an alicorn (maybe love shack owners could even be excluded for fairness) and community prizes a pink fountain, a rainbow and a path / gate / wall deco set, you'd get most of what the love shack is good for and they would not need to reintroduce the shack itself. Of course if those flowers & deco could be gifted or something, as suggested before, that might also be a solution.

In any case I agree it's unfair you don't have access to those things. But I also think they shine brighter to those who can't have them than they prove to be in practice for those who have them. Particularly the feature to craft alicorns. Pretty fancy if only there were alicorn horns to come by. But I only got one once and so this feature is as useful for me as the one allowing me to hatch a dragon egg (of which I have sth. like 5) with the aid of a burning ember (that I do not have).

Kind Regards,

atiragram / Pingu

gandalf72
08-29-15, 02:33 AM
I always wondered if we'd get to make steel from coal and iron. You've introduced steel ingots so we're almost there.

cyndora
09-14-15, 10:30 AM
since we have 4 things that give us iron,stone,and metal stuff. can we have more wood giving items besides trees? we only have 2 sawmills? wood always seems to be empty.

also like mentioned. all these quests that give rewards that give COIN on tap , ....well i would like something that gives resources. if i am going to fiddle with my kingdom to make room for something that takes 8 squares , at least make it worth it lol.

also , its not on the pole, but something like the wizard schools that give energy. i like to play , just prefer to play longer. with the exspansions ( thank you!) and all these buildings and stuff, a little more energy would be great. i have alicorns but once a week they are tapped. what about the people that dont have alicorns.

also , and this is the last one ( today lmao) alicorns are so popular, you MUST/HAVE to run a quest like that again....its a fantasy game! gotta have them!

janddolphins
09-15-15, 07:30 PM
One suggestion would be to put Sir Hamlet up for sale with gems as was done with horse event. That way those who could not participate or complete the event get a chance to have him and with the horses, players who were able to finish are rewarded as well with the option for a second Sir Hamlet...twins in the kingdom! :)

twinkletoes12348
09-18-15, 06:58 AM
Someone made a suggestion on another thread that I thought was pretty cool and in-line with the medieval theme of CS. How about alchemy, where we can craft gold nuggets? Too late for the Sir Hamlet event, but it would be a great addition to the game.

88silver
09-18-15, 08:35 AM
I like the items that can drop from a selection of items (like the Faerie Tea Party, for example). I'd love an item that includes a random drop of either cocoa beans or chocolate.

cyndora
09-18-15, 10:41 AM
I like the items that can drop from a selection of items (like the Faerie Tea Party, for example). I'd love an item that includes a random drop of either cocoa beans or chocolate.

i like this idea too.

i love things that drop multiple items, i would love to put some items away knowing i can open up some space and get the same materials or drops from one item then have 5 or 6 things out. i dont like clutter.

maybe a shop that you can transform your props say, two or three flower things and gain 1 that gives the total drop. like consolidation . you would lose that prop but would gain a better even more fabulous item!.

happy hunting
cyndora

SpiritWind00
09-30-15, 04:22 PM
Might be time to close this poll! Where does the time go :) I'll close this in the next couple of days.

SpuriousNotion
09-30-15, 08:43 PM
Many great ideas, many of which have been repeated over the years!
If adding another mythical creature, I am more in favor of a centaur or any other creature that does NOT fly, just to be different.
I was highly disappointed that the glimmergate didn't actually allow me to travel to a different dimension and create a small settlement of some kind there. Any beast attacks would come from glimmer golems and rabid glimmer rabbits!

AnniePMH
10-01-15, 02:14 AM
Many great ideas, many of which have been repeated over the years!
If adding another mythical creature, I am more in favor of a centaur or any other creature that does NOT fly, just to be different.
I was highly disappointed that the glimmergate didn't actually allow me to travel to a different dimension and create a small settlement of some kind there. Any beast attacks would come from glimmer golems and rabid glimmer rabbits!

Better rabid rabbits than more cats and dogs, I say:( I voted now. For the interesting monsters, since I'm not getting any from the statues, despite what was said in the trade wagon...

Edit: I know the texts in the trade wagon got changed.

mreames
10-01-15, 03:06 AM
I'd love to see something else like the bountiful table that drops feasts regularly, every two or three days, gem bought that maybe has a prequisite of owning the barracks. They'd probably sell a lot of them and increase the sales of barracks. Lol