PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Accidently click purchase coins with my gems

manmanvalley
02-12-11, 10:34 AM
I need help..I accidentally press purchase in game coins with my gems and used 10 gems just like that. I am saving up my gems for something else. Could you please undo it? Storm id crazdin
Please and thank you

Unregistered
02-12-11, 11:37 AM
How many times are u going to post this?

The moderator doesn't work weekends

They won't undo it, as there is no way for them to know u didn't intend then changed your mind after the fact

Unregistered
02-12-11, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, most of us have lost gems by making a mistake. When I started playing, I bought coins with gems thinking I was buying gems. You just have to really careful where you tap!

goober
03-16-11, 05:55 PM
LOL I did this twice. The first time I was like "Oh well" but the second time kinda P***ed me off. Kinda funny in a way too. I was playing air guitar to one of my favorite songs while holding my ipod. When I looked at my ipod again there was a thank you screen or whatever it is that says you just bought 10,000 coins.

They should update it with a confirmation screen or 2 when buying coins.

So they won't fix it? Bummer.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:54 PM
I bought 10,000 coins in the beginning when I didn't know what gems were and needed the money for tables, lol. Also accidently quick cooked brownies for 5 gems when I was spamming them for exp.

I don't think gems are all that important anyway so I don't care much. Wish I knew what the big deal was.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 01:22 PM
The big deal to many players is that there are things you can buy with gems and not coins. So if you waste them you can't get more without buying them. And a lot of people don't want to spend any money to play.