PDA

View Full Version : New summer habitat! Paradise falls! 50% off!

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-02-15, 12:43 PM

You saved me! Thanks a bundle!

awsumum
07-02-15, 01:08 PM
It only holds 3 dragons.
I AM NOT paying gold for a 3 dragon habitat. If it held ALL the dragons from the event I would buy it in a heartbeat (remember the good old days when the event dragons came with a habitat that fit ALL of them in?? Yeah, me too!)

Really wish TL would fix animation/land issue before pumping out ANOTHER bunch of dragons we can't house BECAUSE WE HAVE NO LAND. This has been an issue for far too long. Please at least get on and let us know you're reading these

jim23cash
07-02-15, 01:20 PM
It only holds 3 dragons.
I AM NOT paying gold for a 3 dragon habitat. If it held ALL the dragons from the event I would buy it in a heartbeat (remember the good old days when the event dragons came with a habitat that fit ALL of them in?? Yeah, me too!)

Really wish TL would fix animation/land issue before pumping out ANOTHER bunch of dragons we can't house BECAUSE WE HAVE NO LAND. This has been an issue for far too long. Please at least get on and let us know you're reading these
Same here. I'm having to get rid of 3 Dragon habitats, because I don't have any room left. Unless S8 starts making them all upgradable, I've bought my last special habitat. This event's Dragons are staying in storage, sadly.

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 06:16 PM
I bought it

Kennedward
07-02-15, 07:13 PM
I would buy it, if only it holds 4 dragons, therefore I won't buy it

xenu8
07-02-15, 07:27 PM
But it holds 3 colors, so not so bad...only thing I wish it was the same bright sand color as the other beach habitats. It is this ulgy gold color but Beaches are my favorite thing on earth.

Kennedward
07-02-15, 07:44 PM
I know, but I'm running out of space so I prefer one that holds 4 dragons

Natasha_07
07-02-15, 09:48 PM
Darn it! I thought the hammock thing from the event was the habitat.

Another 150 gold habitat, I really hate this. At 100 yes definitely I'll buy but I need 2 for all these dragons, having them scattered sucks.

Please give us a 4-5 hold, three color habitat for coins or max gold 150.

Kennedward
07-03-15, 06:43 AM
Darn it! I thought the hammock thing from the event was the habitat.

Another 150 gold habitat, I really hate this. At 100 yes definitely I'll buy but I need 2 for all these dragons, having them scattered sucks.

Please give us a 4-5 hold, three color habitat for coins or max gold 150.

Agreed, I wouldn't consider using gold to buy one if it only holds 3 like regular habitats, and at my stage in the game, I don't really care for coins, so dragon capacity is top priority for me

MajicHearts
07-03-15, 08:20 AM
I would consider buying it IF I had somewhere to put it..........

Kennedward
07-03-15, 10:30 AM
I would consider buying it IF I had somewhere to put it..........

I'm a bit different from you, I wouldn't buy it since it only holds 3 dragons, and I don't have any space for it

Natasha_07
07-03-15, 11:34 AM
Agreed, I wouldn't consider using gold to buy one if it only holds 3 like regular habitats, and at my stage in the game, I don't really care for coins, so dragon capacity is top priority for me

Yeah but at this point storm8 should reconsider upgrading all habitats to a minimum of 4 per habitat so in that case it should require coins to purchase same way the 1 dragon habitats currently do.

Something that holds 5 dragons or a 4 hold 3 colors habitat then should be for gold.

Kennedward
07-03-15, 11:43 AM
Yeah but at this point storm8 should reconsider upgrading all habitats to a minimum of 4 per habitat so in that case it should require coins to purchase same way the 1 dragon habitats currently do.

Something that holds 5 dragons or a 4 hold 3 colors habitat then should be for gold.

Agreed, there's no point of new habitats that can only be bought with gold but only holds 3 dragons

delimiah
07-04-15, 11:59 AM
I actually wished that the event dragons had "Tropic" as 1 of it's color as I thought the Hermit dragon would look perfect in the tropic habitat too.

Dragosle
07-05-15, 01:55 AM
Really strange! Although I know this habitat was meant to go with the dragons from this world event, I just can't see how it really fit to this sea-related theme. The more I look at it, the less I see anything sand-like from it, unlike the description, and the... waterfall on the side of it even make it less sea-related xD

The old Sunlit Shore is a much better fit for this world event dragon theme. I wish S8 re-release it along with the Candy Cloud.

Now does anyone have any suggestion for which dragon is best to go with Summer dragon in this Paradise Fall :p

Kennedward
07-05-15, 06:42 AM
My wish is much simpler, it is for these new gold only habitats to hold 4 dragons instead of only 3

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 08:21 AM
I just bought it before it would leave. I'll hatch there the dragons from the World Event, oh yeah!