PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

blujules
07-02-15, 12:35 PM
I think it would be nice if you could clear your gifts of items you can't/don't use. My gifts are always full because of parts I don't need. I love getting parts when I need them but if I get too many then they stay forever. Please think about a delete/remove feature for gifts. Thanks!!

poisonedwaters
10-19-15, 08:11 AM
I second this idea. I like to keep things organized and when I look in my parts list and find so many parts that I don't need and will never need again, I wish I could just remove them. If not for de-cluttering than at least to make room for parts that will be needed (IE. common parts).

Simply adding an x to click to remove is good enough.

Also for higher manageability you could add the option of setting how many to delete, however this is not a huge necessity.

meme1098
10-19-15, 08:39 AM
As far as we know, there's no limit in inventory. I have many common parts (screws, gears, fuses,etc) that are way over 200 each and glad to have them in case they're needed for something in the future. I would never delete anything because you don't know when you might need that item.

poisonedwaters
10-20-15, 03:22 PM
Common parts? yes, exclusive parts to appliances that are no longer buy-able? no those are not needed. And I did read some where there is a limit to what the storage will hold, but that may be wrong.

twospoons
10-20-15, 03:52 PM
the limit mentioned in other threads is 32000+ for each part, so nobody's in danger of running out of space, but i'm with blujules & poisonedwaters, i'd like to delete just so that my gifts looks more organized. i know a bunch of people are of the "accept everything, you may need it someday" school that meme1098 subscribes to, i just prefer to discard now and re-ask later if it becomes relevant again. i'm never in a rush to build things.

poisonedwaters
10-21-15, 06:53 AM
the limit mentioned in other threads is 32000+ for each part, so nobody's in danger of running out of space, but i'm with blujules & poisonedwaters, i'd like to delete just so that my gifts looks more organized. i know a bunch of people are of the "accept everything, you may need it someday" school that meme1098 subscribes to, i just prefer to discard now and re-ask later if it becomes relevant again. i'm never in a rush to build things.

That is exactly my thoughts on things as well.