PDA

View Full Version : NEW EXPANSIONS HAVE ARRIVED - And three previous animals too!

ogreve
07-02-15, 11:47 AM
Hi guys,

I just saw a major update: apparently new expansions have arrived and three previous good animals are temporarily available again!!!

I'm not sure yet if the animals are only for sale or also breedable.
They have the following discounted prtices:
-Unicornucopia: 500 gems.
-Confetti Yeti: 400 gems.
-Nightmare: 280 gems.

Good stuff! Does anyone know how long they will be available and if they can be bred??

Cheers,
Olafo

Hawksmoor
07-02-15, 12:06 PM
Hi guys,

I just saw a major update: apparently new expansions have arrived and three previous good animals are temporarily available again!!!

Good stuff! Does anyone know how long they will be available and if they can be bred??

Cheers,
Olafo

Yay! New expansions!
I believe both the Nightmare and Unicornucopia were tournament animals and not breedable...I do have all three but I'm not on the game right now, perhaps someone else can confirm. I think Confetti Yeti was a limited animal but breedable.

Listal
07-02-15, 12:08 PM
I looked but do not see the expansion ares. I like that we got more room, but can we but a cap on how many runes to open a new area? Or when we sell an animal get a rune or two instead of 100 coins? Like what ever explosive amount we got from the breeding time, get if we hatch and sell it

I hope they are for breeding or this sale goes for a bit, I close to 100 gems but I want the Nightmare so bad

Ca7007
07-02-15, 12:08 PM
I really hope that these animals are breedable, I just caught the pop up and it didn't really tell whether it was and when it will end. Most likely it's only for purchase.
http://i.imgur.com/FDeiA3U.png?1
Really glad for the new expansions that so many have waited for. :D

Hawksmoor
07-02-15, 12:16 PM
FYI - the Unicornucopia is one of the most, if not the most, beautiful creatures in FFS (imo).

SummerNightSky
07-02-15, 12:23 PM
Unicornicopia wasn't a tournament animal. Only Nightmare was.

calvinxx
07-02-15, 12:27 PM
I just spend 100 gems trying to speed breed for the Unicornopia to no avail. I stopped because I wanted confirmation that they are breedable before I wasted all my gems lol

Hawksmoor
07-02-15, 12:30 PM
Unicornicopia wasn't a tournament animal. Only Nightmare was.

Thanks, I couldn't remember.

A2TUDE
07-02-15, 12:42 PM
Expansions are here yyyyyyyyyippppppppeeeeeeeee

You have to expand to this area to get it

ninasidstorm8
07-02-15, 12:44 PM
I looked but do not see the expansion ares. I like that we got more room, but can we but a cap on how many runes to open a new area? Or when we sell an animal get a rune or two instead of 100 coins? Like what ever explosive amount we got from the breeding time, get if we hatch and sell it

I hope they are for breeding or this sale goes for a bit, I close to 100 gems but I want the Nightmare so bad

The new expansion area is off of the lower Purple shelf to the left of the screen. When I expanded there, it only showed one space available since you need to be next to the spot to expand to it. It looks to me as the shelf can only hold 4 4x4 habitats. The problem is that the habitat limit hasn't been increased. I am at 61/66 habitats right now and have plenty of spaces to expand to, if I had the Runes necessary.

A2TUDE
07-02-15, 01:04 PM
The new expansion area is off of the lower Purple shelf to the left of the screen. When I expanded there, it only showed one space available since you need to be next to the spot to expand to it. It looks to me as the shelf can only hold 4 4x4 habitats. The problem is that the habitat limit hasn't been increased. I am at 61/66 habitats right now and have plenty of spaces to expand to, if I had the Runes necessary.

Usually with expansions they'll increase habitats to so maybe tomorrow:)

A2TUDE
07-02-15, 01:06 PM
Hi guys,

Cheers,
Olafo

I was lucky and got them when they were all in the market but yes you can breed them all:)

Ca7007
07-02-15, 01:15 PM
FYI - the Unicornucopia is one of the most, if not the most, beautiful creatures in FFS (imo).I agree. But I think Matripony or Cosmic Phoenix wins for me ;)

I was lucky and got them when they were all in the market but yes you can breed them all:)Thanks for letting us know :) I hope we're all lucky enough to breed one.

Splashy81
07-02-15, 02:10 PM
I wonder what the time will be for breeding Nightmare, as she's never been breedable before. Her incubation time is 19 hours. I wonder if the times will match?? I'm so excited to try for her! She's one of my favorites and I've always wanted to have duplicates.

RocioBM
07-02-15, 02:22 PM
I just bought Nightmare because she is so gorgeous and the price is very cheap. If I try to breed her, maybe I won't get her in time. 280 gems very well spent :)

calvinxx
07-02-15, 02:31 PM
I am very excited about them bringing back these creatures but they seem so hard to breed! I've spent 350 gems if speed breeding now specifically for Unicornopia but nothing. Also how long are they going to be available for?

SummerNightSky
07-02-15, 02:35 PM
Has anyone actually been able to breed one of the three? I haven't gotten Dripmunk yet, and wouldn't want to try for one of these unless it was confirmed you could get these from breeding.

Jasmerz
07-02-15, 03:58 PM
So if your nest is full and u buy these do they go into your strorage?

sweetdeda
07-02-15, 04:03 PM

Yes they will go to storage.

cocauina
07-02-15, 04:06 PM

Yes they will go to storage.

Nop, you need to have your nest free, if that was so easy, there are a lot of players that would have bought eggs and leave them in storage.

Hawksmoor
07-02-15, 04:09 PM
Has anyone actually been able to breed one of the three? I haven't gotten Dripmunk yet, and wouldn't want to try for one of these unless it was confirmed you could get these from breeding.

Call me skeptical but it seems odd to me that an animal like the Nightmare which was previously unbreedable you can now get through breeding. I have a sneaking suspicion if you want them you'll have to get them only by spending gems. I could be wrong as none of them currently say "not available through breeding", and I'd love someone to prove me wrong, but until then I'll just wait and see. I was lucky enough to get them all the first time around but I know that for many players who didn't get them they're among the most "wanted", especially the Nightmare.

cocauina
07-02-15, 04:10 PM

Unicornucopia and Confetti Yeti are breedable, they are breedable creatures and they were limited animals, Nightmare was a tournament animal, so, it's not breedable, from what I know. On Dragon Story there was a dragon that was not breedable, because it was a tournament dragon, and it was the Nightmare Dragon, a long time after the tournament was released, TL released the dragon in the market, what most people did not know, was the dragon was breedable, so players bought the dragon instead of trying to breed and TL did not even told to their players that Nightmare was breedable, only 2 or 3 days before the dragon expires, this dragon stayed in the market for 1 week.

SummerNightSky
07-02-15, 04:22 PM
Well, I got my Dripmunk, so once it is in the nest, maybe I'll do some more Dark/Fire breeding. I still need the Ember Bear, Onyx Ox, Cosmic Phoenix, and Ladypug.

I'm a little leery of going through Plantlers Hell Part 2, but who knows, my luck could be different this time. Still need everything but Plantlers. Also haven't done any Lightning/Water breeding. Hmmm...choices lol.

Ca7007
07-02-15, 04:45 PM
Unicornucopia and Confetti Yeti are breedable, they are breedable creatures and they were limited animals, Nightmare was a tournament animal, so, it's not breedable, from what I know. On Dragon Story there was a dragon that was not breedable, because it was a tournament dragon, and it was the Nightmare Dragon, a long time after the tournament was released, TL released the dragon in the market, what most people did not know, was the dragon was breedable, so players bought the dragon instead of trying to breed and TL did not even told to their players that Nightmare was breedable, only 2 or 3 days before the dragon expires, this dragon stayed in the market for 1 week.
How clever.. I'm a bit torn on whether or not I should try breeding for Nightmare now, but we'll see if we can get a confirmation whether or not they are breedable.

sweetdeda
07-02-15, 04:51 PM
Nop, you need to have your nest free, if that was so easy, there are a lot of players that would have bought eggs and leave them in storage.

So this is different than buying a package? I bought a package before and the egg went in my storage. Guess I'm confused since these are retired and on sale. I wish TL gave us more info on updates.
These 3 animals all were unavailable when I started playing, so I never really felt like I missed out, but now I will as I won't spend the gems for them. Wish we knew if they are actually breedable or not. There's currently two new animals I don't have yet, don't really want to waste time trying to breed unbreedable animals. Oh and they of course were added to my album, so there goes any ground I was gaining there.

calvinxx
07-02-15, 05:06 PM
I am definitely waiting until TL confirms or someone provides photo evidence of breeding one of these creatures because I don't want to spend any more time and gems on them if they can't even be bred

kristen6207
07-02-15, 06:10 PM
Yes I actually have 2 Unicornucopia. 1 is in a habitat and the other in storage. So Unicornucopia is possible to breed. Just need to keep trying. Now the other 2 I'd love to know if I could breed them.
Good luck :)

sweetdeda
07-02-15, 06:28 PM
Yes I actually have 2 Unicornucopia. 1 is in a habitat and the other in storage. So Unicornucopia is possible to breed. Just need to keep trying. Now the other 2 I'd love to know if I could breed them.

So are you saying you bred one and bought one? Confused if you bred it how it would be in storage. If you did indeed breed one what animals did you use? I would like to try if I know for sure it is breedable.

cocauina
07-02-15, 06:54 PM
So this is different than buying a package? I bought a package before and the egg went in my storage. Guess I'm confused since these are retired and on sale. I wish TL gave us more info on updates.
These 3 animals all were unavailable when I started playing, so I never really felt like I missed out, but now I will as I won't spend the gems for them. Wish we knew if they are actually breedable or not. There's currently two new animals I don't have yet, don't really want to waste time trying to breed unbreedable animals. Oh and they of course were added to my album, so there goes any ground I was gaining there.

Yup, buying a package is differente from buying from the market, the package is considered a feature, so animals that are bought and rewarded from features, they go into storage. About this animals being breedable or not, here's the answer:

The answer about being breedable is above your reply in this post :)

So are you saying you bred one and bought one? Confused if you bred it how it would be in storage. If you did indeed breed one what animals did you use? I would like to try if I know for sure it is breedable.

Unicornucopia was a limited animal that is breedable and after it was removed from the game, TL released the animal in a Value Pack, so probably kristen6207 bought the Value Pack, with that the animal goes into storage.

sweetdeda
07-02-15, 07:05 PM
Thanks Cocauina, I'm only used to seeing retired animals in packages so having them in the market really threw me off. Part of me really wishes TL would've left them retired.

EviBrooklyn
07-02-15, 07:14 PM
Did anyone get a 4th of July gem sale bc to date I haven't seen one yet

cocauina
07-02-15, 08:34 PM
Thanks Cocauina, I'm only used to seeing retired animals in packages so having them in the market really threw me off. Part of me really wishes TL would've left them retired.

True. And apparently Nightmare is breedable :)

Did anyone get a 4th of July gem sale bc to date I haven't seen one yet

The 4th of July update is only tomorrow, that's why TL added all the stuff not related with the 4th of July, today :)

EviBrooklyn
07-02-15, 08:41 PM
True. And apparently Nightmare is breedable :)

The 4th of July update is only tomorrow, that's why TL added all the stuff not related with the 4th of July, today :)
Thanks. Crossing my fingers that I get a sale

calvinxx
07-02-15, 11:18 PM
I understand everyone's comments on the fact that these animals were breedable (aside from Nightmare) when they were previously released. But I would like to know if anyone has been able to breed them since this new update. Like others have mentioned it seems very unlikely to me that they would all of a sudden put the Nightmare up as breedable when it was a tournament prize. I have a feeling that since this new update the animals can only be purchased even though two of them were breedable in the past.

Animenia
07-03-15, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know when the sale for previous animals expires?

FairySong
07-03-15, 12:55 AM
Hi, looks like they are breedable. I got 19 hrs with my first try with Skyger and Ember Bear. I am sure that it will be Nightmare!

littelprincess0313
07-03-15, 01:04 AM
Does anyone know when the sale for previous animals expires?

Would be really great if someone told us the expire date and if the animals are breedable...

ogreve
07-03-15, 02:01 AM
Hi, looks like they are breedable. I got 19 hrs with my first try with Skyger and Ember Bear. I am sure that it will be Nightmare!

At times (very often, actually) I can get SO annoyed and frustrated with the breeding outcomes... Why, just why do I pretty much ALWAYS only get the commons I've been getting millions of times already?!
Now there's likely to be limited breeding for no less than 4 animals and I've been trying the straight earth-water breedings for the Dripmunk alternated with other breedings that are shots at the ultra rares (of which I have yet to succeed breeding one). This is done with the rationale that a LOT of good animals that I still need can be the "collateral damage" outcome too and that big gaps in breeding and hatching times give me chances at hatching of animals I have in storage, but now all of that is constantly frustrated by literally ALWAYS getting one of the commons as outcomes, with relatively short fail times....
It has just happened twice again with shots at the Golden Retriever, with a.o. possibly a Nightmare as outcome (along with 4 others I still need). Do you think I'd get one of the good really long timers?
Noooo of course I twice got the 9 hours Firefox. Such a waste of precious limited breeding time!! Oh how I'd love to be able to say "hey I got this on the first try". That would feel really sweet but for some reason I just always HAVE to be taken all the way to the grind and then only to hit rock bottom at the end, as time is NOT on our side... Grrr....

At times like these I just don't know what to try anymore. I want to breed a Unicorn, I want to breed a treasure animal, I want to breed the 4 limited animals, and then there are still several breedings (like Nature-Electric) that I just never get around to. These "common" outcomes all the time are now really becoming frustrating as I just want to be able to pick off SOME of these animals and then proceed to the next one(s) without having EVERY attempt fail on me. Waaah! :(

Here's a cool idea for a 4th July and/or first birthday anniversary celebration: 1 day of "inverse breeding odds" on everything! I think I'd be speeding all day long through ultra rare outcome after ultra rare outcome then. :D

Anyway, I digress: congrats on that 19 hours timer! :P
Please do let us know if indeed it's the Nightmare. It would be really GREAT if it's breedable! :D

Cheers,
Olafo

babiiba
07-03-15, 02:36 AM
I just checked in the breeding calculator, and all the 3 are breedable!!! (Yesterday evening I didn't see them in the chart, but now they are there!!)

Nightmare is 19 hours! (so congrats to it:)), Confetti Yeti is 21 hours and Unicornicopia is 15 hours! Yay ;))) (But I'm the same as Olafo, I won't manage to have any of them, as I never manage to get a gem or treasure or the target animals however hard I try, no matter that I'm on lvl 40 for ages.)

FairySong
07-03-15, 02:39 AM
Please do let us know if indeed it's the Nightmare. It would be really GREAT if it's breedable! :D

Cheers,
Olafo

Yes, it is the Nightmare!!!!

sweetdeda
07-03-15, 03:13 AM
Okay so the 3 retired animals are on sale, but the don't say limited, does that mean they are back to stay?

sweetdeda
07-03-15, 03:32 AM
OMG! I got Nightmare!!! Ladypug and Crystal unicorn! 19 hours, sped to make sure and the egg is now in my nest!

chippychan
07-03-15, 04:58 AM
It's great to have confirmation that these are breedable, and Congratulations to everyone who succeeded at doing so! :)

I'd like to know how long they're available for too. TL have been good lately with marking 'Limited' animals properly, but these 3 don't have a 'Limited' label. I'm tempted to by Nightmare at that price but would like to try my luck first.

I just don't want to miss out if it's pulled before I get a chance to get it from the market if I fail breeding it.

fahrensland
07-03-15, 06:48 AM
At times (very often, actually) I can get SO annoyed and frustrated with the breeding outcomes... Why, just why do I pretty much ALWAYS only get the commons I've been getting millions of times already?!
Now there's likely to be limited breeding for no less than 4 animals and I've been trying the straight earth-water breedings for the Dripmunk alternated with other breedings that are shots at the ultra rares (of which I have yet to succeed breeding one). This is done with the rationale that a LOT of good animals that I still need can be the "collateral damage" outcome too and that big gaps in breeding and hatching times give me chances at hatching of animals I have in storage, but now all of that is constantly frustrated by literally ALWAYS getting one of the commons as outcomes, with relatively short fail times....
It has just happened twice again with shots at the Golden Retriever, with a.o. possibly a Nightmare as outcome (along with 4 others I still need). Do you think I'd get one of the good really long timers?
Noooo of course I twice got the 9 hours Firefox. Such a waste of precious limited breeding time!! Oh how I'd love to be able to say "hey I got this on the first try". That would feel really sweet but for some reason I just always HAVE to be taken all the way to the grind and then only to hit rock bottom at the end, as time is NOT on our side... Grrr....

At times like these I just don't know what to try anymore. I want to breed a Unicorn, I want to breed a treasure animal, I want to breed the 4 limited animals, and then there are still several breedings (like Nature-Electric) that I just never get around to. These "common" outcomes all the time are now really becoming frustrating as I just want to be able to pick off SOME of these animals and then proceed to the next one(s) without having EVERY attempt fail on me. Waaah! :(

Here's a cool idea for a 4th July and/or first birthday anniversary celebration: 1 day of "inverse breeding odds" on everything! I think I'd be speeding all day long through ultra rare outcome after ultra rare outcome then. :D

Cheers,
Olafo

I have found for myself the only thing that works to ease the frustration that comes with RNG related breeding is to just basically accept (however unhappily) that I won't always, or even often, have luck work in my favor. I've been playing DS for a few years now, and started FFS when it first came out, and at times have gone through very very unlucky streaks where I will breed nothing new for months. I've just had to accept that when limited animals come around, there's a high chance I won't get it. And when I do, I'm happy I was fortunate enough. But I recognize that unless I'm willing to spend ridiculous amounts of real money, I simple won't achieve it all, or even most.

I had terrible luck with the music trio, not even being able to get 1 of them after a month of single minded effort. But keep in mind, just like the current sale shows, limited/battleground animals will make a return almost guaranteed whether through a random sale, or during a particular time of year (I.e., Halloween, Valentine's Day, etc). So while I'm bummed I didn't get any musical critters, I accept I didn't get any...and I look forward to trying again sometime in the future.

I definitely feel your pain/frustration though, as many of us do. And it can feel like at times the game is out to sabotage you no matter how dedicated you are, but eventually you'll get something you want and that can help buffer the feeling and in the end keeps most of us playing.

The best of luck breeding to everyone out there! :)

EviBrooklyn
07-03-15, 06:48 AM
Wow Zenobia would have loved to breed a nightmare
I wonder if I should try to breed one?

sweetdeda
07-03-15, 07:23 AM
Wow Zenobia would have loved to breed a nightmare
I wonder if I should try to breed one?

Most definitely try! I was so excited. Have him evolving now, my excitement couldn't stand it, I had to speed him along. :)

DarRorJam
07-03-15, 03:22 PM
just got confetti yeti!

ogreve
07-03-15, 03:36 PM
Well at least my rant about the bad breeding luck seems to have had a little bit of effect: I just moved the Firefox from the den to the nest and again chose dark-fire for breeding (hoping to get a Nightmare) and got a 14 hour timer, which is not a bad fail, as it's the Hot Dog, that I didn't have already! I decided to speed the Firefox that had just been moved to the nest and put the Patriotter in it, as I want it in epic form asap. Possibly I'll speed the last 6 hours of the hatching time too, so I can directly do another dark-fire breeding once the Hot Dog's breeding is done.

I really hope these new limited animals don't disappear too soon! :P
For now the breeding attempts for the Dipmunk have been put on hold....

calvinxx
07-03-15, 04:53 PM
GUYS I JUST BRED UNICORNOPIA.
It was right after I spent $40 dollars on the gem sale so I guess this was my reward lol I'm gonna save apples up immediately to get her to epic!!!

EviBrooklyn
07-03-15, 07:58 PM
Most definitely try! I was so excited. Have him evolving now, my excitement couldn't stand it, I had to speed him along. :)
Got it... Spend about 50 gems on speed breeding and got 19 hours
Thanks for the advice

Listal
07-04-15, 09:20 AM
What combos did you guys use? Unicornopia was the 2nd creature I ever bred and my first equine! I love horses, I love to have one more
Also if anyone gotten Nightmare, I had enough gems saved to outright buy her, but I love to have 2!

I am bouncing between these two & the chipmunk and freezel creatures I like as well

popcorn1958
07-04-15, 09:59 AM
Is it the purple that looks like a v shape ? The lowest of the purple sections and the biggest of the 4 just above the green ?

Sorry if that sounds stupid ? But I'm not fully acquainted with the game only been playing for a few weeks

RowanaFarrin
07-04-15, 03:14 PM
Unicornopia and Nightmare look awesome! I hope these are around long enough for me to have a shot at breeding them. It's so hard to choose which one to try for first! Maybe I'll at least get some creatures I don't have yet in the attempts! ^_^

reddog7281
07-05-15, 07:52 AM
Do you have to expand to be able to breed these animals I want nightmare that is the only I do not have?

sweetdeda
07-05-15, 08:01 AM
Do you have to expand to be able to breed these animals I want nightmare that is the only I do not have?
No, I didn't expand. I just bred for nightmare and got it.

Has anyone successfully bred Unicornicupia? That's the one I would really like. I keep switching up my breeding still trying for the dripmunk, since it's limited.

calvinxx
07-05-15, 09:41 AM

Has anyone successfully bred Unicornicupia? That's the one I would really like. I keep switching up my breeding still trying for the dripmunk, since it's limited.

I got Unicornopia with Emerald Dragon and Ground Hound. Been trying for Confetti Yeti since and only got Conducktors and Falconchs. I'm assuming the sale ends on Tuesday so if I don't have it by then I will purchase it

kuppikahvia
07-05-15, 10:13 AM
Going for the Nightmare with fire/dark, only 4 firefoxes so far :(

reddog7281
07-05-15, 10:46 AM

Thanks sweet dead for your response

Ca7007
07-05-15, 11:00 AM
I'm trying for Nightmare too. I feel like those Ember bears are secretly commons, because I get more bears than Firefoxes. I'm probably going to start switching between Nightmare and Unicornucopia after my next Ember Bear hatches.

luna2cute
07-05-15, 05:36 PM
I have a unicornicopia, but can't remember how I bred it. It's been a while. I almost always breed basic elements like fire and earth etc until I get what I want.

Tried unsuccessfully for a few days for nightmare and then broke down and spent all my saved up gems and bought it.

I was was kicking myself for missing it the first time so I wasn't going to miss it this time. And tired of seeing firefoxes being hatched. Lol.

Now I'm trying for confetti. No gems so will have to breed it successfully. I like it because it looks like cake. Silly I know. :)

ogreve
07-06-15, 05:03 AM
Hi,

Here's my strategy, rationale and approach at these three animals. Maybe someone can benefit from it, but YMMV of course. :P

As there currently could be as many as 4 limited animals to breed for, that all possibly already expire tomorrow, a strategy must be used. In order to not go crazy, I decided to do so in a very calculated way, which helps giving me focus.

Firstly, the observation should be made that the only (breedable) animal we are currently sure of that it IS limited and that we know of WHEN it expires, is the Dripmunk, which is a 'rare' animal and should have relatively good breeding odds and relatively short fail times. This is important information for those who are not particularly keen on the three super rares that are on sale now and that apparently are available for a "limited" time. If you want to limit your risk of completely walking away empty handed because you cannot or do not want to use gems on buying any (or all) of the limited animals, or on speed breeding, you may well want to fully go for this animal. Most of the fails are short, so this is the animal with best breeding odds in all respects (biggest chance and shortests fails).
Now, having said all that, of course I did NOT get it in the several attempts I made before we found out that the three super rares of this topic ARE breedable too.

As I don't particularly care for (or even particularly like) the Dripmunk, I decided to "sacrifice" it for maximising my chances at the others. For those, I think we can be reasonably sure that they'll at least be around until Tuesday's update. At that time they may disappear or maybe their sale period ends or maybe neither. To be on the safe side, keep into account that they may disappear altogether. I, for one, think that only their sale period will end then.
With that in mind, here's a break-down of those 3:

1) Nightmare.
In a way this is the one I like best. It looks ominous, mysterious and its epic form is just gorgeous. I also kinda particularly like the dark-fire combination and have quite a few animals of that elemental make up. I do have 3 dark-fire super rares (i.e. Cosmic Phoenix, Ladypug and Dread Panda), all at level 10 and the dark-fire combination is not a part of my fighter squad, but hey, I'll ignore those facts as, well you know... I just do *need* (ahum!) an epic Nightmare. ;)
Out of the three of the returned super rares, this is the one with the biggest discount. The normal price is 1400 gems and now only 280 gems.
There are currently 7 outcomes of dark-fire breeding and the most likely ones to get don't have too bad fails, being: Firefox (common, 9 hours), Ember Bear (rare, 13 hours ) and Hot Dog (rare, 14 hours).
Before breeding for the Nightmare, I still needed the Nightmare, Hot Dog and Onyx Ox.
These are my results for the breeding attempts:
1) Firefox
2) Firefox
3) Hot Dog ("good fail" as I didn't have it)
4) Ember Bear
5) Firefox

2) Unicornucopia:
A beautiful animal but with a 'boring' elemental make up. I already have an epic Ancient Sloth, so it would be 100% superfluous for combat. But... as someone else said, this is a beautiful animal, so it IS highly desirable to have it strolling around in my forest.
The potential 'fails' are the kindest on me, as there are only 5 outcomes and they have the shortest fail times of the three of them. Also, I still need to breed a Grassquatch. Yesterday, I switched from breeding for the Nightmare to this one. These are the results so far (with continued numbering from the Nightmare):
6) Hedgehog (I was really disappointed to see the 14 hours timer not be a Grassquatch even though it doesn't surprise me).
7) Plantlers (current hatching).
8) Plantlers (current beeding).

3) Confetti Yeti.
A kinda funny and bizarre animal. This is my least favourite out of the three and it also doesn't really introduce any elemental combination that's particularly needed for combat (though water-electric could be useful). The AMOUNT of fails are not bad at 5 outcomes of which I only have the Conduktor and the Falconch. But.... the 'quality' and the duration of the fails is terrible. To be honest, I think the Beever is pretty much the ugliest animal in the game and I cannot bear the sight of several consecutive Conduktor and Falconch fails.

Strategy:
After having done some selective speeding to close gaps between hatching and breeding and making sure these times end at convenient moments (like right before going to bed), I currently only have 319 gems left. I normally make a point of it to not use gems to buy animals, but instead use them for carefully speeding stuff somewhat. Full-blooded speed breeding is very risky and costly as it can see one blow ALL their gems in a blink without getting anything good in return. I decided to not go for full-speed-breeding and to make sure that I have a 280 gem reserve right up until moments before Tuesday's update. I *think* the sale will end at the same time as the "Monsoon Marmot value pack" sale does, so that will be my self imposed deadline. By carefully slightly speeding some breedings and/or hatchings I shall continue aiming for the Unicornucopia right up until the time that the Monsoon Marmot pack expires. At that time, I will need an empty nest, to be able to buy the Nightmare.

When keeping a 280 gems reserve for buying the Nightmare, I must be careful to not spend more than 39 gems on speeding breedings/hatchings. About an hour ago I sped the previous breeding and hatching at a cost of 8 + 3 = 11 gems, only to get another Plantlers in the den. :(
At least this way the current hatching/breeding ends at 00:45 my time, at which time I can put in another attempt overnight. Depending on the outcomes of those actions I can then tomorrow "safely" put in 1 or 2 more attempts....

Now, should I by some wonder manage to breed the Unicornucopia, my next attempt would probably be for a nightmare or just maybe the Confetti Yeti. Choices... choices.... :P

Well, let's hope that if anything, tomorrow only the sale ends and that these three animals remain breedable for quite a while longer. They're not marked as "limited" anywhere except in the sole image by which their return was announced. Neither the album nor the shop shows them as being limited so there may be a good chance that they'll stay a while longer after this Tuesday....
I don't want to risk fully missing out on them though, so we'll see what'll happen tomorrow before the update....:P

Cheers,
Olafo

cat13793
07-06-15, 01:53 PM
I just got nightmare, it is currently breeding. I'm fairly new with limited time animals, I'm assuming that nightmare will be gone tomorrow, so if my egg is still breeding, will I still have it ?

calvinxx
07-06-15, 01:55 PM
Guys I need suggestions for Confetti Yeti breeding combos. What did you guys use? I feel like I've tried everything!

Ca7007
07-06-15, 02:15 PM
I just got nightmare, it is currently breeding. I'm fairly new with limited time animals, I'm assuming that nightmare will be gone tomorrow, so if my egg is still breeding, will I still have it ?
Yes, you will still get your Nightmare if you are breeding it now. Congrats! :)
I hope they won't disappear tomorrow, because that means we only got about 5 days to breed for super rare animals, but we'll see.

ogreve
07-06-15, 03:44 PM
Well, I did largely follow the mentioned strategy of post 61, but.... during the evening the 'switch' to Unicornucopia attempts just didn't feel "right" anymore and not only have the Nightmare attempts already given me more interesting fails, but also the Nightmare is the only one I will buy if I can't breed it, and that's 280 gems that I would very much prefer towards other means. So, for my overnight run, and whatever attempts I have tomorrow, I decided to switch back to dark-fire breeding. It's a roll of the dice based on my gut feeling that tomorrow the sale of these three super rares will end, but that they may stay breedable (and buyable at full rate) for a while longer (maybe even for a LOT longer)...
So, double or nothing, I'm back at all-in trying for the Nightmare and the other two have been put on hold, to be returned to should they remain breedable after tomorrow.
Now, as paradoxical as it may sound, just for going off to sleep I was desperate for a....... NIGHTMARE..... :P
I carefully locked in the selection of the two dark-fire epics that have already given me two distinct 'rare' fails too, being my first Ember Bear and a Firefox. I got a super rare as a result, which is encouraging, but alas... the 17 hours Ladypug. Oh darn I wished it were the Nightmare or at least the Onyx Ox (the only two dark-fire breedables I don't have yet). Anyway, I must say that the fails of this combination so far have not only been boring commons.

These are the results of trying for these animals so far:
1) Firefox
2) Firefox
3) Hot Dog ("good fail" as I didn't have it)
4) Ember Bear
5) Firefox
6) Hedgehog (I was really disappointed to see the 14 hours timer not be a Grassquatch even though it doesn't surprise me).
7) Plantlers
8) Plantlers
9) Ladypug
10) Firefox

This morning I sped-bridged the 8 hour gap between the hatching of the Plantlers and the breeding of the Ladypug. Alas, the next breeding that was put in is another Firefox. It looks like I'll be putting in one more attempt, and if that doesn't work out, I'll just buy the Nightmare.

orleansparish
07-06-15, 03:49 PM
I just did another expansions and couldn't believe it needed about 50-55 parts for it. I doubt I'll continue this game because I need space and this isn't drahon where we needed a ridiculous amount of parts to expand one tiny little slot. I'm still trying for unicoropia and hate seeming like I'm whining but there is just too much confusion and strangeness happening every week. Seems unbalanced still like they haven't fully worked some kinks out.

mrhammy48
07-06-15, 05:21 PM
I would really like a yeti but so far haven't had any luck. I got a 22 hour fail and all the others were conductors. Breeding is just really tough right now. Would be nice to have a little extra time.

chippychan
07-06-15, 06:16 PM
I went through DAYS (possibly over a week?) of commons. I starting trying for these and still.... commons. So tonight I decided to do some speed-breeding and I told myself if I got a Unicornucopia I would just buy Nightmare.

... I got Unicornucopia 2nd try! XD

Then I decided to try for the Yeti (because I felt lucky after getting Unicornucopia) and I got it around my 5th try (more expensive gem-wise... those lightning hybrids have loooong breeding times).

So then I just bought Nightmare with gems, and it's the cheapest of the 3 so I feel pretty happy about it. :)

This is on my main account though... I haven't even gotten a chance to try for them since my second account is still trying for Dripmunk. It just goes to show how different luck can be between accounts because my main account got Dripmunk 2nd try.

Congrats to all the lucky ones and GOOD LUCK to anyone still trying. I'm hoping these last longer than tomorrow's update because they still haven't been labeled in the market as 'limited' and when they are it's usually the last 4-5 days of their availability.

calvinxx
07-06-15, 07:25 PM
What combo did you use for Confetti yeti???

ogreve
07-07-15, 12:52 AM
@Chippychan: wow! MANY congrats on those awesome results!!!
I'm afraid to speed breed as I only have 312 gems at this time. It's too risky. It could all work out like it did for you, or it could see me completely lose out on everything, including the gems. I don't like the odds...

As for me, the Ladypug egg was just moved to the nest and I directly put in another dark-fire breeding. 9 hours, so it's a Firefox. In 11 hours today's update will come round. In some 8 hours the breeding of the Ladypug will be done and that is pretty much decision time. I see two viable alternatives:
1) Speed the remaining hatching time of the Ladypug then (8 gems), move the Firefox to the nest, put in one more breeding of dark-fire and if it doesn't give me the nightmare, wait close to 3 more hours until right before the update, then speed the remaining Firefox hatching time (should cost 6 gems then), clear the nest and buy the Nightmare.
2) Wait until close to the update, only speed the remaining 5 hours of the Ladypug hatching, clear the nest and buy the Nightmare.

Already I'm quite sure I'll be rolling the dice on it and choose option 1. :P
Rationale: at an additional cost of 9 gems (when compared with option 2) I get to put in 1 more attempt. Of course it is most likely to not succeed, but if it does, it sees me preserving the mainstay of my gems, which can then be put towards other means.

Hmm, maybe I should have started a "charity thread": "Read all about it, read all about it: The help-olafo-to-a-nightmare-gem-fund is now open. All gem donations will be extremely welcomed!!!" :D :D :D

I'm kidding about the gem donations of course, though if someone wants to do so, they'd be VERY welcome (user ID: 'ogreve' - I'll do my best to reciprocate too then). 8D

OK, it looks like it's going to be one more try, and it shall be a do or die one. In 11 hours from now I _should_ have the Nightmare one way or another and then hopefully these animals will not disappear so I can have attempts at the others.

Already I'm making plans for what I'm going to do to the forest over the coming period. I eventually want to have the Nightmare together with an Aurora Pegasus (which I also don't have yet) together in a "good" habitat. The Mystic Mire would be ideal, but I'll have no gems for it if I "have to" buy the Nightmare. Expansion-wise I shall not stray from my current strategy of clearing the lower blue shelf first (I just started one more expansion there and after that there's only two more to go, at a rune cost of 58 and 62 runes, respectively). Once those are done and the "blueish" habitats have been put in their place, I can start working on the lower dark isle and put appropriate habitats there.

Depending on what will be bred in 8 hours time, I shall need to clear either 2 or 3 spaces in habitats for housing the Ladypug and the Nightmare and possibly the 3rd animal too (if it's a good fail). If it's going to be two, I could just sell my duplicate level 3 Planther and duplicate level 10 Racmoon. But.... another roll of the dice, and knowing that I'm going to aim somewhat more specifically for the Aurora Pegasus anyway, I want to increment the amount of dark spaces. So, I just sold of my Hedgehog number 3 (only a baby), rearranged some earth animals and moved in the smallest of the two Lullabisons (that I had in my secondary Harmonic Hollow) such that it's together with two Iciclaws in a big earth plateau, giving a good coin earning spreading whilst being aesthetically pleasing too as they're all blueish animals. Then I moved the biggest of the two Lullabisons to the primary Harmonic Hollow (hence optimally putting that to use), sold the secondary Harmonic Hollow (which is now 'expendable' as it's now a permanent habitat), and started construction of a big dark cove in its spot. It will be done in 20 hours: "too late" to directly house the Ladypug but the solution to that will be to temporarily sell 1 farm at that time (not sooner as I'm full-speed harvesting to get enough food to get the Nightmare to epic level ASAP), put a fire field in its spot (instantly ready), temporarily house the Ladypug there, only to be moved out of it once the big dark cove is done, at which time the 6th grand farm will be bought back. IMO, this is actually a fun kind of puzzle to deal with the slooooow expansion process issues. It's certainly one thing that requires creativity. :P

Update:
AAARGHH!!!!
I just made a "money strafing run" over my forest and accidentally hit the "complete now" option of the construction of the Big Dark Cove. :( :( :(
Just like everyone I HATE how these options don't have a confirmation and are about the ONLY thing in the game that NEVER roll back on you. Now at the very worst time I just completely blew 15 gems on something that was utterly useless at this time. I now only have 300 gems left and hope to be able to just take my additional shot at breeding a nightmare, but that was a very, very, VERY unwelcome thing that just happened! :(

chippychan
07-07-15, 04:05 AM
What combo did you use for Confetti yeti???

It was just the 2 basic elements: Lightning Leopard & Frostfang.

I just saw your other post about your frustration in breeding this one. So sorry to hear it! :(

I've been in the situation where I've spent more gems speeding for an animal than what it would have cost if I just bought it from the market so I feel for you. It's a risk and really the only 'gambling' I do, lol. On the plus side, you get lots of bombs from the breeding so at least it helps with expanding. :)

Sandybellee
07-07-15, 07:04 AM
Congrats to everyone who got one or more of these! I don't think I'm going to get any. I only have one more chance in a few hours. I don't have enough gems to buy any, so if I can't breed one, I'm not going to get it. I like events so much more because then I know I can get the animals whereas I have very bad luck with breeding any limited animals.

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 07:51 AM
Are these animals going to disappear today? I hope not I'm only 3 gems short of buying nightmare :(

EviBrooklyn
07-07-15, 07:58 AM
Are these animals going to disappear today? I hope not I'm only 3 gems short of buying nightmare :(

Shoot, I wish I didn't send out my daily gem gifts
I would have send you one
I hope someone else will be nice enough to gift you a gem so you could buy it

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 08:02 AM
Shoot, I wish I didn't send out my daily gem gifts
I would have send you one
I hope someone else will be nice enough to gift you a gem so you could buy it

Aww thanks. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Just my luck. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

sandisin
07-07-15, 08:24 AM
Aww thanks. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Just my luck. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

Doompicnic, I can send you a gem. Maybe you'll get the other 2. What's your ID?

Animenia
07-07-15, 08:36 AM
I spent about 80 gems to speed breeding and didn't get nightmare :( I've just bought it. I hope S8 give us REAL sale - I mean 90% not 30%. I like this game and I'm not going to stop playing, but in my opinion this game is too expensive. I can buy gems or value packs frequently, but I'd like to get MORE for my money :)

Animenia
07-07-15, 08:40 AM
I went through DAYS (possibly over a week?) of commons. I starting trying for these and still.... commons. So tonight I decided to do some speed-breeding and I told myself if I got a Unicornucopia I would just buy Nightmare.

... I got Unicornucopia 2nd try! XD

Then I decided to try for the Yeti (because I felt lucky after getting Unicornucopia) and I got it around my 5th try (more expensive gem-wise... those lightning hybrids have loooong breeding times).

So then I just bought Nightmare with gems, and it's the cheapest of the 3 so I feel pretty happy about it. :)

This is on my main account though... I haven't even gotten a chance to try for them since my second account is still trying for Dripmunk. It just goes to show how different luck can be between accounts because my main account got Dripmunk 2nd try.

Congrats to all the lucky ones and GOOD LUCK to anyone still trying. I'm hoping these last longer than tomorrow's update because they still haven't been labeled in the market as 'limited' and when they are it's usually the last 4-5 days of their availability.

Congrats Lucky Girl :) Please send me some of your luck :)
But to be honest - I've got two unicorns in July, so I can't complain

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 08:43 AM
Doompicnic, I can send you a gem. Maybe you'll get the other 2. What's your ID?

Thank you. My ID is Doompicnic. So nice of you.

sandisin
07-07-15, 08:45 AM
Thank you. My ID is Doompicnic. So nice of you.

Look for invites from Saylor & CW. Sending 2 gems oops
, Sandi & CW

Ca7007
07-07-15, 08:45 AM
I already sent out my daily gifts on my main, but I added you on my other 2 accounts so I can send you 2 gems. :)
Hope you can get some by Sandisin too. ;)

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 08:49 AM
Look for invites from Saylor & CW. Sending 2 gems oops
, Sandi & CW

Yay! Thanks so much :)

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 08:51 AM
I already sent out my daily gifts on my main, but I added you on my other 2 accounts so I can send you 2 gems. :)
Hope you can get some by Sandisin too. ;)

Thanks so much. You guys are great! I appreciate everyone's help :)

sandisin
07-07-15, 09:01 AM
Thanks so much. You guys are great! I appreciate everyone's help :)

2 gems sent. Enjoy your new animal

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 09:05 AM
2 gems sent. Enjoy your new animal

For some reason I'm still 1 gem short lol I guess one of them didn't take. That's ok I'm hopeful that someone I sent gems to this morning will return the favour. If not I'm going to get my bf to install the game on his ipad.

sandisin
07-07-15, 09:07 AM
For some reason I'm still 1 gem short lol I guess one of them didn't take. That's ok I'm hopeful that someone I sent gems to this morning will return the favour. If not I'm going to get my bf to install the game on his ipad.

Good luck!

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 10:06 AM
I received my last gem needed (from CW)Thanks! to buy nightmare but I have something in the nest. I thought we could buy the animal and it go in storage. I have 6 hours left on that timer. I wonder why they did not allow us to put in storage? Argh. If the animal disappears before my 6 hours are up I will be so disappointed.

Thanks to all my forum buddies for sending gems. Hope I can make it in time. I'm afraid my time will run out though.

SuzieQ477
07-07-15, 10:35 AM
And they're gone! Thank God I bought Nightmare yesterday. I thought the sale would be finished I didn't realise the animals would go too.

Sandybellee
07-07-15, 10:44 AM
And they're gone! Thank God I bought Nightmare yesterday. I thought the sale would be finished I didn't realise the animals would go too.

Was just going to try one last time when I noticed they are gone. Didn't get the Dripmunk either. Sometimes I really hate this game...

ogreve
07-07-15, 10:48 AM
Well what sweet irony.... I was 15 minutes removed from making the acquisition when the strolling pony screen showed and now they're gone. :(
So, hold that thought on "Whatever will happen, I'll have my nightmare tonight". Just one hour short of the update they removed them. That's pretty lame.
But... at least I got to hold on to my gems and can use them for other matters. I don't think I'll quickly let my head get wrapped around these limited breedings all too soon again: the last 4-5 weeks of limited breeding have been disastrous. I'll probably stick to my own agenda again and shall try for the ultra rares again.

Anyway, bummer for TL as I now didn't spend those 280 gems that I would have spent had the sale lasted only 15 minutes longer and from the looks of it the same goes for Doompicnic, or did you get it?

I just now noticed a 5 minute timer on the Dripmunk. I decided to speed the remaining part of my current hatching and breedings on having one last roll of the dice; a shot at the Dripmunk. I got an 11 hour timer. Amazing. That's my SECOND Glacial Griffin fail in only some 5-6 attempts that I made at the Dripmunk. Well, it's not too bad a fail: I'll do the same as I have done for my 4 Magmacores (all but 1 were fails from breeding for the musical trio): have one entire habitat filled with them (and one in a different one), and keep them as cash-cows until the dire need arises to get rid of them. :P

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 10:56 AM

Sad about this. I had enough gems to buy it exactly but was waiting for the egg in my nest to finish. I really wish they would have made it so we could buy the animal and it go directly in storage :(

Doompicnic
07-07-15, 10:58 AM
Anyway, bummer for TL as I now didn't spend those 280 gems that I would have spent had the sale lasted only 15 minutes longer and from the looks of it the same goes for Doompicnic, or did you get it?

No I was unable to get it because I had something in the nest to finish. I had enough gems to just buy the animal. Very disappointed the egg wasn't able to go into storage.

Edit: I still see the animals in the store. I'm guessing they will disappear in 30 minutes when the timer on the value pack runs out?

Edit: They are gone from the store now. Err. I won't be buying gems again especially when I can't even get the item I want.

Sandybellee
07-07-15, 11:03 AM
Just one hour short of the update they removed them. That's pretty lame.

I bet lots of people out there would have bought one or more of the animals just before the update given the chance. I don't get TL at all. They basically missed out on a lot of business by pulling these animals early. It seems very unfair toward the players too. Certainly doesn't make me want to spend money on gems.

calvinxx
07-07-15, 11:13 AM
Well what sweet irony.... I was 15 minutes removed from making the acquisition when the strolling pony screen showed and now they're gone. :(
So, hold that thought on "Whatever will happen, I'll have my nightmare tonight". Just one hour short of the update they removed them. That's pretty lame.
But... at least I got to hold on to my gems and can use them for other matters. I don't think I'll quickly let my head get wrapped around these limited breedings all too soon again: the last 4-5 weeks of limited breeding have been disastrous. I'll probably stick to my own agenda again and shall try for the ultra rares again.

I just now noticed a 5 minute timer on the Dripmunk. I decided to speed the remaining part of my current hatching and breedings on having one last roll of the dice; a shot at the Dripmunk. I got an 11 hour timer. Amazing. That's my SECOND Glacial Griffin fail in only some 5-6 attempts that I made at the Dripmunk. Well, it's not too bad a fail: I'll do the same as I have done for my 4 Magmacores (all but 1 were fails from breeding for the musical trio): have one entire habitat filled with them (and one in a different one), and keep them as cash-cows until the dire need arises to get rid of them. :P

OMG this makes my heart break! I can't believe they would remove the animals before the update. Thats a real **** move. Things like this are what make me have crazy brain and purchase creatures at 6am in the morning lol I really hope they have a good update that brings more interest to the game today

ogreve
07-07-15, 02:53 PM
I was in one way really, really disappointed by these animals being pulled right before I was going to buy the Nightmare. To put insult to injury, not only did I miss the chance to buy the Nightmare, but also today's update included precisely the kind of habitat I recommended as an excellent fit for it: a new dark-fire habitat with a lot of coin capacity. Had I been able to buy the Nightmare (280 gems) I'm sure I would have made another gem purchase and buy the new habitat (200 gems), then move the Nightmare and my two Gold Lions to it, and aim for breeding an Aurora Pegasus.

None of that will happen now.

Part of me is sad about it and a part of me is relieved: as you can read between the lines in some of my posts in this thread I kinda make it a policy to NOT buy animals but breed them. I find that once one buys them, it feels a bit like '*****ing' and crossing a 'spending' line into a realm I don't really want to tread. During the past few days that thought was hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles and possibly it would have been bad karma to buy the Nightmare. This time round it was a crash and burn as I went down in flames, but at least I went down trying, without too much speed breeding. It kinda feels better for my karma. ;)

Luckily today's updates were kind on me and gave no less than 4 (!) desirable new things:
1) A new most excellent habitat, which in due time I may well buy. I would have bought it right away if it would have been on a 100 gem sale.
2) A new battleground!!! Yay! \O/
3) A new breedable (and NON limited) nature-electric animal. Nature-Electric is my least bred combination, so there are a lot of collaterals I still need.
4) A very easy quest that I am already certain I can complete (as I have a level 7 and a level 10 Chromadile in my forest), but being of the dark-water kind, it's more or less the 2nd least tried breeding so I may breed for it a few times and just keep the already present Chromadiles as a contingency strategy.

Now... I could even put in a few 4 element attempts (nature-lightning-dark-water) and combine numbers 3 and 4 with attempts at a Unicorn; my number 1 objective in this game at this time.

There!
The early retraction of the Nightmare (and the others) felt like a meanly stinging slap in the face -- for a moment. I think I'm over it now.
Bye, bye, beautiful Nightmare, you would have looked ever so lovely in my forest on the anticipated highest ground on the dark plots, nicely at epic level in that new dark-fire habitat together with in due time 2 epic Gold Lion (currently at levels 10 and 15) and also with an aimed for epic Aurora Pegasus. You would have been in the "King-of-the-hill" spot, but well. It was not to be. :(
(looks like I'm not fully over it yet, but it will wear off in time)

kuppikahvia
07-08-15, 03:04 AM
It is also my philosophy to never buy an animal but to only "deserve" them through the breeding den. I'm sad that the Nightmare stayed breedable for such a short time, but I did what I could in that I tried several times the fire-dark combo, getting at least 7 Firefoxes and one pretty Ladypug as a welcomed side-effect (hatched Yesterday evening).
It just was not meant to be - maybe next time! :)

EviBrooklyn
07-08-15, 05:20 AM
Omg we can only expand to the last 4 plots of the dark island we already expanded previously. You CAN NOT expand to new islands
Now this is pissing me off, and its offensive thatTL just threw a bone at us so we may shut up complaining
We have been complaining for months that we need expansions and they give us only 4 plots

ninasidstorm8
07-08-15, 07:17 AM
Omg we can only expand to the last 4 plots of the dark island we already expanded previously. You CAN NOT expand to new islands
Now this is pissing me off, and its offensive thatTL just threw a bone at us so we may shut up complaining
We have been complaining for months that we need expansions and they give us only 4 plots

I am hoping this expansion is only a temporary measure as they prepare a new update that included not only more expansions but an increase in the habitat limit. I expect that to do that, they will increase the possible player level as well.

EviBrooklyn
07-08-15, 07:36 AM
I am hoping this expansion is only a temporary measure as they prepare a new update that included not only more expansions but an increase in the habitat limit. I expect that to do that, they will increase the possible player level as well.

Based on past experience, I doubt that
I'm personally sick and tired of complaining constantly and having to ask for new expansions
I made the mistake of buying the new lava habitat while I have 2 more habitats in storage from previous world events. I have one plot opened which I would like to save it for and if I ever get my 2nd money badger
Oh well.

A2TUDE
07-15-15, 05:24 AM
Does anyone know if we get more then 4 spaces for expansions?

EviBrooklyn
07-15-15, 05:51 AM
Does anyone know if we get more then 4 spaces for expansions?

No that's it. Only 4

A2TUDE
07-15-15, 01:05 PM
No that's it. Only 4

Wow ok I Spose it better then none :mad: