PDA

View Full Version : Who is fully stocked on everything?

Queenzod
07-01-15, 10:26 PM
I'm just wondering who's full up? I estimate I'm about 85% of the way. Love Shack, potion shops workshops, sawmills all done and stored. I'm topping off now with orange pies and then onto that breakfast thing and then mostly done with the kitchens.

How are other people doing on this Herculean task? ;P

luna2cute
07-01-15, 11:00 PM
Not even close. Lol. :)

coolssp
07-02-15, 12:18 AM
My potions workshop shows lots of inventory full and I'm maxed out on ornate stuff, about 10 of each to go in royal building materials and 10k RP...

Castloninian
07-02-15, 02:25 AM
Yep, maxed on potion shop and workshop (other than decorations) but plenty to do in the kitchen. Adventures have become boring as all I can use is the energy and occasional gem. If only I could get ali parts, then I would have a reason to keep adventuring.

ShibuyaCloth
07-02-15, 04:02 AM
I am pretty much full of everything (except base materials: stone, wood, eggs, milk, etc.) , the only production shop I have not maxed is the Fearie Workshop, but getting close, I have >90 of all items.

Well I am currently mass producing beast statues, I will have 100 by month end. Then I will go for some other deco.

roguebee
07-02-15, 06:44 AM
Not even close. Been working on Granny's Attic making things to avoid the dreaded black flag. One item here, one item there... Haven't concentrated on any one item other than Architect's Paste since I maxed out on the magic cement.

katbtodd
07-02-15, 07:27 AM
In my potion shop is all max
Love shack 70-98
Work shops 90-max
Magic forge 80-max
Kitchens 80-max expect the breakfast meal thinking I have 8,
Bakery 80-max I stopped making chocolate cake my Ivy bakery drops,that more then anything
Am I forgetting some thing ?
Faerie work shoppes 99-102

napertown
07-02-15, 08:34 AM
In my potion shop is all max
Love shack 70-98
Work shops 90-max
Magic forge 80-max
Kitchens 80-max expect the breakfast meal thinking I have 8,
Bakery 80-max I stopped making chocolate cake my Ivy bakery drops,that more then anything
Am I forgetting some thing ?
Faerie work shoppes 99-102

I'm pretty much maxed on everything. All is complete in my work shops except the decos. I'm at 90%ish in my potion and currently working my way up from the bottom in my kitchens. Even have 99 breakfast buffets. I've stopped doing adventures because there is simply no point.

katbtodd
07-02-15, 08:58 AM
I'm pretty much maxed on everything. All is complete in my work shops except the decos. I'm at 90%ish in my potion and currently working my way up from the bottom in my kitchens. Even have 99 breakfast buffets. I've stopped doing adventures because there is simply no point.

I have the love shack , I do in hopes for an Ali parts ,my last drop there was June 21.

Chaotarch
07-04-15, 12:18 AM
lol, i thought you have to maxout in all buildings first, before you can say that you are maxed out;)
atm i build windmills, than the other town buildings, so it takes a while if i can max out the rest of building supplies...:cool:

ShibuyaCloth
07-04-15, 01:06 AM
I stopped making town buildings as I am close to the cap (I need some spare slots in case of timed events). I have some room left for RP buildings (same as for town buildings), the only real challenge is Granny's Attic (70 fountains and a few beast status to go) and Dark Sisters.

reliquary
07-05-15, 09:56 PM
Ive only been been playing a year and a half.....tinker, work, and potion shops are maked, or kept above 90, so I can still get drops......I guess I play a lot.
Every thing in the kitchen is kept above 30 or so, and all feasts at about 45 to 50 each. I estimate I'll have maxed the kitchens in another 6 months.

It's easy to keep trades going round the clock, and I had most of the trade/ expansion permits to get most of the new plots....no challenge there, just more of what I'd usually be doing. Can't believe it, but have over 50 belladonna inscriptions too.

I absolutely adore that there are u.goals but I personally really don't want 100 unicorn statues, more royal points from multiples of buildings or stuff that is overrun of deco.

But I do give a deep bow of respect To those that go all out on these u.goals and have crazy unique kingdoms, you guys/gals have inspired me in jaw dropping awe.....you have beyond "won the game"

There are a lot (too many) of us who have nothing left to do, and hold on for weekly updates.
I so wish they would just continue the storyline, up the levels or energy or make us sitting at lv50 do some more crazy extreme goals(that Shibuya hasn't already come up with) ....can we get to the endgame already?!? And make it kinda challenging that we whine on this forum that it's "omg soooo impossible".......lol

ShibuyaCloth
07-05-15, 10:58 PM
And make it kinda challenging that we whine on this forum that it's "omg soooo impossible".......lol

Hmmm, Puffy asks to add a "God Mod" for Hell Sisters. That would be above Hard < Insane < Miracle < God Mod. Impossible is too easy.

kikilicious74
07-06-15, 07:12 AM
I'm getting there!! I just wish the fairy workshop grated out the things we max on!!

Castloninian
07-06-15, 07:29 AM
I'm getting there!! I just wish the fairy workshop grated out the things we max on!!

We can keep crafting those even if over 99, right? I also used to get more from the faerie bridge but recently I have started getting 'full of ....' signs.