PDA

View Full Version : What are some "nice things" you do for fellow players other than tips/gifts?

dirigibl
02-12-11, 10:01 AM
I leave all the comments up on my wall that have Storm8 IDs, so people visiting my wall can invite them - this was how I racked up so many neighbors quickly, inviting posted Storm8 IDs on the walls of random community members. Of course, that was before I found this forum!

How about you? looking for some more ideas...

Unregistered
02-12-11, 10:02 AM
I answer any question asked and offer advice if someone seems to need it.

Donnahh
02-12-11, 05:22 PM
I will notice changes in their bakery/restaurant/farm and comment on the change.
Every so often I leave a nice message on neighbors walls especially if they have been incredibly loyal tip/water/clean neighbors.

There's not a lot we can do outside tip/water/clean/gift. I wish we could exchange inventory items. Like, if one of my neighbors wanted something they can't afford with coins, I could give it to them. It would be very neighborly :)

Unregistered
02-13-11, 04:24 AM
How do you keep track of which neighbours tip or gift and do both? Do you keep a list or what?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 08:48 AM
Another good reason to post on neighbors' walls--they'll know and remember you, and will see that you are very dedicated to tipping/gifting them. These are the neighbors that get my dedication and personalized gifts/messages. They are the first people I will tip, even if I don't have much time to tip that day. Posting to your neighbors' walls pays off!

Another nice thing I try to do is fill in any "tip holes" in grouped tables, so my tips will be easier to retrieve by my neighbor and others won't have to look too hard to find tables to tip after me. :)

Unregistered
02-13-11, 12:13 PM
I run a Question Of The Day on my wall. It's for movie trivia, but I've seen others that do random questions, or even food battles. I have a few neighbors that post quotes or jokes. I've has several people tell me how much they enjoy the qotd, even if they don't know the answer. It's my way of making people think and laugh in a game. Just my opinion. :)

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:31 PM
I run a Question Of The Day on my wall. It's for movie trivia, but I've seen others that do random questions, or even food battles.

Are these contests or something? How do they work?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 05:10 PM
Are these contests or something? How do they work?

Mine are just for fun. I wish I could do something extra for the people who respond, like extra tips or something. I believe my neighbor that does the food battles actually cooks the winning dish (in game). These are not TL contests, just fun things that players do with other players. When you're tipping people, especially neighbors, scroll through their whole wall to see if they do anything. I know like 98% of people don't, but you might find the people who do!