PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Baron's Tent prizes (July 2015) IOS only

SpiritWind00
07-01-15, 10:07 PM
Release 2: New prizes in tent. Details to go into this post of what they are...

Link to Baron's Tent April 2015 Release #1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals-%28IOS-1-3-only%29)
Link to Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1030155&viewfull=1#post1030155)

How does the tent work?
1. Every day there's a new grand prize you can purchase. The grand prize is random. All known drops are outlined in the Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375).
2. Every day you get 3 free cabbages only. If you buy cabbages, remaining ones are carried over but you do not get an additional 3 free ones.
3. In order to get the Grand Prize, you'll need to purchase some cabbages as you need all 6 prizes to get the grand prize and you're only given 3 free cabbages.
4. Even if you do not want to purchase cabbages throw your three free ones per day. You will still get those prizes (the ones behind the Baron's face).

FAQ:
Q1: Will the previous prizes be available in the future? A: yet to be confirmed

Prizes:
Selina the Royal Kitty (brown) & Sansa the Royal Kitty (orange)
Found: Baron's Game Tent
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, jewels, silver, milk, fey crystal (very rare)
Collection time:
Size: 1x1 each

Emma the Royal Poodle (white) & Geoffrey the Royal Poodle (brown)
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, milk, silver
Collection time: 8 hours
Size: 1x1 each

Archery Range
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, apple, golden apple
Collection time: 16 hours
Size: 2x2

Traveling Bards
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, tomato

Clock Tower
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, Coal, silver ore, iron ore, earth wisp, jewel (only 1 drop each collection)

Maypole
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, mushroom, white petals, glimmerdust

Puppet Show
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, hide

Jewel Display
Uses/Drops: xp/coins, jewels, silver
Size: 1x1

Pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/EwJ21Nj.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/ouwoki.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/67qk4z.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hd45eu.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2nk47zp.jpg

figththefire
07-02-15, 04:44 PM
Will the old prizes be rereleased? I didn't have a chance to get the butterfly bench, so curious, if I won't be able to get it anymore

kittensabc
07-02-15, 05:02 PM
Selina the Royal Kitty is a blackish kitty with a fluffed tail, green eyes, and a necklace.

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 05:52 PM
Emma the Royal Poodle is a white dog with a waggly tail. Picture in post 1.

AnniePMH
07-02-15, 06:14 PM
Archery Range: 16 hr to next collection, drops 1 xp, 50 coins and 1 apple...:rolleyes:

burritosprings
07-02-15, 06:17 PM
Archery Range: 16 hr to next collection, drops 1 xp, 50 coins and 1 apple...:rolleyes:

But still require gems to get. this game is fragmented.. OK as long as you have a group who can control it.

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 06:24 PM

Annie, what is the size? 3x1? It's nice too.

AnniePMH
07-02-15, 08:07 PM
Annie, what is the size? 3x1? It's nice too.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that, it's 2x2:)

AnniePMH
07-02-15, 08:16 PM
But still require gems to get. this game is fragmented.. OK as long as you have a group who can control it.

Yes, the Tent appears to be functioning in the exact same way as before...I wish there was some other way to win these things than to buy them with gems, that would make it more interesting. As it is now, why not just let us buy them from the Market for a limited time instead of this?

Ratisorn
07-02-15, 08:24 PM
Wow! Lovely

PJColley
07-02-15, 10:07 PM
The "Baron's Tent Game" should function in the same manner as "Piper's Treehouse" in Farm Story 2.
Those who play FS2 will know what I'm trying to explain: There is a "Collection Box" where certain items, when obtained, accumulate. Once a specific collection has been completed, you earn a prize.

The items for collection, in FS2, come from the "Dart Board" in Piper's Treehouse, the randomly Colored Butterflies (when they are tapped flying around on the farm), the Gopher (when tapped at random intervals and random places on the ground), and from the Otters that randomly pop up while swimming in the stream running through the farm. Every time something is tapped, you get an item for your collection (or possibly coins). The prizes in FS2 (once a Dart Board Collection, Butterfly Collection, Gopher collection, or Otter Collection is completed) may consist of Gems, Coins, Tools, etc.

In Castle Story, the items we earn while playing the "Baron's Tent Game" could actually accumulate into a collection. Then when the collection is complete, we win one of the prizes which has been offered for Gems. The idea could also be expanded to include other collections, as in Farm Story. A good example would be to have monsters drop random items, when they are ****ed, for another type of collection! Random items for a collection could drop when collecting crops, or collecting from our animals! These would be completely different items than the usual drops--surprise items.

Thanks, in advance!:D
Sincerely,
Pam B.
Colley Court AND Coal Country

QueenCarolyn
07-02-15, 10:29 PM
The problem with the Baron tent is that it costs too many gems per extra throw. Ten gems per throw is way too much. You can easily spend over 200 gems for a decoration. It would be much better at 1 gem per extra cabbage. Then more people would play.

figththefire
07-02-15, 10:44 PM
The problem with the Baron tent is that it costs too many gems per extra throw. Ten gems per throw is way too much. You can easily spend over 200 gems for a decoration. It would be much better at 1 gem per extra cabbage. Then more people would play.
Agree! Or at least let us accumulate/save the unused cabbages. If I don't use three today, ill have six tomorrow, and so on...

mcb397
07-03-15, 02:30 AM
I wonder since it drops regular apples if it will drop golden apples?

katbtodd
07-03-15, 02:53 AM
Agree! Or at least let us accumulate/save the unused cabbages. If I don't use three today, ill have six tomorrow, and so on...

No you don't if you don't use them today there will only be 3 tomorrow they do not accumulate , not unless they change the rules that I don't know about

Korlcek
07-03-15, 05:48 AM
I got this:

jbfps116
07-03-15, 05:58 AM
I'm anxious to know everything that we can get in this new update as I can only buy maybe 2 or 3 prizes and I want to know what things are the most useful, and the best! my prize today was the brown poodle. declined to get it.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-03-15, 08:38 AM
Maypole. 2x2. 16 hr collection time, don't know what it drops yet...will know in, oh, about 16 hours LOL

PS. For some reason, I just had a Midsummer Pyre Festival flashback lol

jbfps116
07-03-15, 08:50 AM
interesting! Maypole was in the poll and here we have it before we asked!

katbtodd
07-03-15, 09:11 AM
This little kitty is what was offered in my tent I didn't see the picture so I thought I add it

zeramise
07-03-15, 10:20 AM
2x2 size, 16 hrs (drop unkown)

(imo) it seems to match well with the King's Keep and royal chateau.

kittensabc
07-03-15, 10:22 AM
I really want some of these items but they are all so darn expensive!

M2013C
07-03-15, 12:17 PM
I hope that the old items are going to be available. I got the same items for a few days.

potatoKida
07-03-15, 12:55 PM
When will the baron's tent be available for Android players? :( those look fun!

GaSaKaDa
07-03-15, 02:34 PM

Loving the clock tower but 16 hours for collection! I'll update tomorrow

figththefire
07-03-15, 03:34 PM
I hope that the old items are going to be available. I got the same items for a few days.
Same thing! I didn't get some old prizes from tent:(

PrincessPenelope3
07-03-15, 07:22 PM
My white poodle drops silver along with milk and creep tooth

crystiesc
07-03-15, 07:36 PM
Does the jewelry table drop anything or is it purely decoration?

Chaotarch
07-03-15, 11:57 PM
lol, the royal poodles has no royal points...:mad:

jbfps116
07-04-15, 12:49 AM
what does the brown poodle drop? apparently the white one drops silver...

katbtodd
07-04-15, 03:53 AM

Can't wait to find out what it drops

katbtodd
07-04-15, 11:22 AM

Does it drop,any thing good ?

GaSaKaDa
07-04-15, 01:30 PM
The clock tower dropped a few coins and coal but I'm at the maximum so not sure how much, still looks good though

midsom
07-04-15, 01:42 PM
I got a puppet tent, I waited the 16 hours but my youngest son tapped it and didn't see what dropped, anyone else know?

scotslassuk
07-04-15, 02:38 PM
Ok so once again the.only way your going to get these prizes is to purchase gems.......more money!! I am sick pumping money into this game when I have played this game to max level 50 and through all the money I've spent I've accumulated millions off "fake money" that I can't spend!! So why not sell us some off these items In the market so we can use that money?? Not as if we can use it on anything else!!! Come on give us a break for once!!

zeramise
07-04-15, 04:00 PM
2x2 size, 16 hrs (drop unkown)

my first collection is 50 Coin And 1 Iron Ore :(

midsom
07-05-15, 12:01 AM
I got a puppet tent, I waited the 16 hours but my youngest son tapped it and didn't see what dropped, anyone else know?

Coins and hide from the puppet show tent

clarity625
07-05-15, 11:01 AM
I am tired of the gambling aspect of it. If I shell out money I want to be sure to get something. Since it is a game of chance, you can spend a bunch of money and get nothing unless you are willing to pay to try all the possible spots in the worst case.
So thank you, but I have wasted enough money with nothing to show for it. I'll do the 3 free throws if I remember to, and then stop.

hlndragon
07-05-15, 12:58 PM
My neighbour has Geoffrey & Emma the royal poodles and Sansa the Royal kitty. They have yet to come available for me.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-06-15, 07:32 AM
Maypole. 2x2. 16 hr collection time, don't know what it drops yet...will know in, oh, about 16 hours LOL

PS. For some reason, I just had a Midsummer Pyre Festival flashback lol
Sorry for the delay posting this...
I've managed 2 maypole collections since I got it.
Both times, it dropped.... *drumroll* lol....$50 coins, 1 XP and 1 mushroom.
In the end, my mushroom trove cost a lot less gems and drops 3 shrooms every 15 mins!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-06-15, 07:33 AM
lol, the royal poodles has no royal points...:mad:
Yeah, wassup w dat?
ANY animal that has "royal" as part of their name should also come with some royal points, TL!

idrispad
07-06-15, 08:11 AM
Yeah, wassup w dat?
ANY animal that has "royal" as part of their name should also come with some royal points, TL!

The pigs and cows don't either. It's just plain wrong!

liznjim13
07-06-15, 08:28 AM
The poodle that showed up for me wasn't white but brown/tannish in color.

elizabetheva
07-06-15, 08:43 AM
I love the jewelry display! I accidentally bought extra cabbages this morning - I didn't want to waste them and I'm now the owner of a clock tower.

Truly not complaining, I love Castle Story, this is just my feedback after playing the tent for a while now. I didn't read much in the original thread after it was released so hopefully not rehashing too much.

I love the idea of the tent, and the prizes are cute, but after giving it a good long trial and using gems on a couple of items, I agree the gem prices are too high for me to justify. I spend more money on gems for castle story than any other game, and I typically buy gem buildings and other items when they are released. I love the idea of "winning" a prize, and I'm willing to use some gems to do so because I like to "collect" all of the game items. The problem for me comes down to space! If I am choosing between spending 250 gems on a my 3rd expansion permit for an area or 250 gems on an item from the game tent, I'm going to go with the permit every time becaus to won't have room to place something from the game tent anyway (although I was excited about the new expansions released the other day, so thank you!)

It's also hard for me to justify the gem cost because of the type of items. Examples: considering the risk that each item could cost 250 gems, and for me they usually do, I have a hard time using coins to buy a dog or cat that drops milk when I can buy a royal cow that drops other items as well for slightly less. I would be willing to pay SOME gems for the dog or cat, though (and I did use 250 gems to get one of each when the tent first came out, but I wasn't thrilled about it and don't plan to buy more pets). I would be much more tempted to spend gems on those items if the gem cost was under 75-100.

I would also be more willing to pay 250 gems for a building if I knew the drops were worth it to me. I haven't bought a second wizard school yet (I don't have a place on my board) so I need a pretty good reason to opt for a 250 gem mystery building vs. a 200 gem building that drops energy.

Also want to add, I have only bought gems for Farm Story a couple of times ever, and always somewhat begrudgingly, so modeling new ideas in castle story after farm story wouldn't be attractive to a player like me. However, I frequently buy 250/530 gems in castle Story and I'm always excited to spend when I buy them because it seems like I get a lot more for my money.

Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing if the old items ever end up getting dropped from adventures, or if there are ever double cabbage days ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-06-15, 09:04 AM
The pigs and cows don't either. It's just plain wrong!
The royal pigs & cows in the market? yes they do.. 25 RP each.
The royal cats & dogs from the tent should be the same, IMO.

...and I agree with others on here... The "prizes" are not "rewards" when they have to be purchased with extra cabbages (gems) so just put the new items in the market for a set gem price and let us store the tent.

zeramise
07-06-15, 11:51 AM
dear SW

images for u :)

Clocktower (my post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82819-Castle-Story-07-02-Update-Baron-s-Tent-prizes-(July-2015)-IOS-only&p=1136681&viewfull=1#post1136681))

16hrs, 50 Coin and 1 item (Coal, silver ore, iron ore)

http://i57.tinypic.com/6s975v.jpg

Puppet Show
16 hrs, 50 Coin, 1 Hide..... :(

http://i62.tinypic.com/35hqp7b.jpg

Jewel Display

http://i58.tinypic.com/2nk47zp.jpg

Archery Range image (informed by AnniePMH)

http://i61.tinypic.com/ouwoki.jpg

jbfps116
07-06-15, 06:22 PM
i got the maypole so far: first collection, orange petal.

If the blue and yellow tent is not the puppet tent, what is it??

morsith
07-06-15, 09:24 PM
I got the archery range, just drops coins, xp and an apple

EBJW
07-06-15, 09:50 PM
dear SW

images for u :)

16hrs, 50 Coin and 1 item (Coal, silver ore, iron ore)

Puppet Show
16 hrs, 50 Coin, 1 Hide..... :(

Jewel Display

Archery Range image (informed by AnniePMH)

Can youn please tell us the sizes ?

zeramise
07-07-15, 04:46 AM
Can youn please tell us the sizes ?

Clocktower, Puppet Show, Traveling Bard size also 2x2
Sorry, I didn't get jewel display.

zeramise
07-07-15, 04:57 AM
If the blue and yellow tent is not the puppet tent, what is it??

If you mean this...

http://i61.tinypic.com/67qk4z.jpg

Traveling Bard (16hrs, 2x2)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hd45eu.jpg

jbfps116
07-07-15, 06:06 AM
yes, thanks. does it drop anything?

I got the jewelry table and it also has a 16 hour timer. haven't got a drop yet: assuming it's jewels!
It's a 1 square item

jbfps116
07-07-15, 07:42 AM
2nd collection from maypole: white petals

zeramise
07-07-15, 08:10 AM
yes, thanks. does it drop anything?

I got the jewelry table and it also has a 16 hour timer. haven't got a drop yet: assuming it's jewels!
It's a 1 square item

Oops, I forgot it. If bard's song was not satisfied, you can throw them tomato.
*bards tent drop tomato. Funny, but not this time. I want to throw tomatoes at TL.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-07-15, 08:43 AM
3rd maypole collection: 1 glimmerdust

jbfps116
07-07-15, 05:14 PM
the jewelry vendor sold me a total of 1 jewel after 16 hours!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-08-15, 08:33 AM
The traveling bard, puppet show, jewelry table, maypole... Some of these "prizes" are starting to look like a band of gypsies broke off from the tinker camp, LOL.
...and that sounds like a song, lol

M2013C
07-08-15, 01:00 PM
Does someone know If the old items going to be available?

burritosprings
07-08-15, 03:15 PM
Does someone know If the old items going to be available?

My guess is they will be back after a few rotations of new items. This 2nd edition is different then the first one in that these prizes drop items.. still think the gamble isn't worth it. To be honest I know this sounds silly but in some states they could consider this type of Tent as illegal gambling.

kittensabc
07-08-15, 03:33 PM
My guess is they will be back after a few rotations of new items. This 2nd edition is different then the first one in that these prizes drop items.. still think the gamble isn't worth it. To be honest I know this sounds silly but in some states they could consider this type of Tent as illegal gambling.

Link removed
All items are virtual and have no value, so that's not something they have to worry about. (And in gereral we aren't allowed to post 3rd party links)

burritosprings
07-08-15, 03:34 PM
All items are virtual and have no value, so that's not something they have to worry about.

Purchasing Gems with Real Money has value.

jopik
07-08-15, 03:36 PM
"FAQ:
Q1: Will the previous prizes be available in the future?
A: tbc"
Tbc? To be continued?
What does it mean?

burritosprings
07-08-15, 03:39 PM
"FAQ:
Q1: Will the previous prizes be available in the future?
A: tbc"
Tbc? To be continued?
What does it mean?

To be Confirmed

kittensabc
07-08-15, 03:41 PM
Purchasing Gems with Real Money has value.
You are purchasing an ingame "soft" currency with no real world value (I.e you can't transfer or redeem it for real world "hard" currency) so no, it isn't subject to gambling laws. :/

Edit: To expand on the above (it is rather vague) gems are not transferable and exist only to be redeemed for virtual goods and are thus not subject to any gambling statutes in the U.S. that I am aware of.

burritosprings
07-08-15, 03:45 PM
You are purchasing an ingame "soft" currency with no real world value (I.e you can't transfer or redeem it for real world "hard" currency) so no, it isn't subject to gambling laws. :/

Yeah I guess your right.. but it does seem weird that you can use real money in hopes that the item is gained and based on a random generator. That is gambling by letter of the law except in Digital game land it seems.

jopik
07-08-15, 03:48 PM
To be Confirmed
Thanks! i feel stupid))

The gambling is when you risk but at least have a small chance to win. In Baron Tent, theres No such chance , you have to spend Gems to "win". :(

kittensabc
07-08-15, 03:49 PM
Yeah I guess your right.. but it does seem weird that you can use real money in hopes that the item is gained and based on a random generator. That is gambling by letter of the law except in Digital game land it seems.
I just edited in a clarification, because in some instances you are right and you might run afoul of gambling statutes even with virtual currencies. Also, fun tidbit, the baron tent isn't actually random. There are preset "lists" of the small prizes (behind the baron's pictures) so that no matter what order you click on the pictures you would always get, say, wheat on your 11th throw (depending on what list you get for that day.)

ginourmous
07-09-15, 08:49 AM
Since we are throwing CABAGES... We should be able to throw the cabages we grow!!! Or maybe we could TRANSFORM the ordinary cabages into super cabages to use in the tent. Even if it was a long process to make the super cabages it would be up to us to make them, save them and use them when we see a prize we like or want. Because to have to buy gems to get any prize and there is no guarantee you will win is not fair. I prefer to use my gem to BUY an item that i know exactly how many gems it will cost me up front.

M2013C
07-09-15, 12:50 PM
You can know buy a value pack with cabbages for the tent.

meme1098
07-09-15, 12:54 PM
Either way you spend way too much on something that drops one single item that's not worth what you spent to get it. :D

bethaneyl
07-09-15, 08:09 PM
I have both Emma The Royal Poodle & Sansa the Royal Kitty and wanted to let you know the drops are about the Same as the previous animals with addition of jewels & silver ....I received 3 items from each today ...So it looks like the "Royal" animals will have these kinds of drops.

Maybe future tent prizes will add Sap/ Living Wood / Ore dropping animals/items *hint*hint*nudge ...lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-10-15, 08:09 AM
Is it just me or did TL change the coding on the tent?
Everything I've acquired this go-round has taken EVERY SINGLE cabbage to get it!!
Before, I didn't have to hit EVERY SINGLE Baron face to get the item and now I do??
For crying out loud, just put everything in the market for 180 gems, then, sheesh.
Pffffffffffffffft, lol

GaSaKaDa
07-10-15, 01:32 PM
Thank goodness it's not just me NW Kingdom, I thought the game hated me! It's unbelievable that getting a prize costs so much and isn't even random, I think I'll stop checking the tent and avoid the whole gem pit that lurks within.

littleblacksambo
07-10-15, 02:45 PM
Are any of the items (other than cats and dogs) animated like the previous carousel?

jbfps116
07-11-15, 06:23 AM
The other items besides the animals as far as I know are: Jewel seller, Travelling Bard tent, Puppet show, archery range, clock tower.. they are not animated, but all have a 16 hour timer and drop things.

GoodyTwoShoes2
07-12-15, 02:44 PM
Is it just me or did TL change the coding on the tent?
Everything I've acquired this go-round has taken EVERY SINGLE cabbage to get it!!
Before, I didn't have to hit EVERY SINGLE Baron face to get the item and now I do??
For crying out loud, just put everything in the market for 180 gems, then, sheesh.
Pffffffffffffffft, lol

I really wanted the white puppy and they had announced they were changing the items soooo I had enough gems I decided to go for it AND GUESS WHAT!!! I HAD TO UNCOVER EVERY SINGLE SLOT AND I STILL DID NOT WIN!!! THERE WAS NO MATCH FOR THE LAST ITEM!!! It was late at night or I would have been on the computer SCREAMING but went on to sleep and had nightmares of this game that has stolen so very much $$$$$ from me. Luckily, this must have happened to some other people because the next day I went back in the tent to write down where everything was and lo and behold TL must have FIXED it and there was my puppy! I was so relieved because I really dislike trying to write to support (they never answer or at least not for a month or so)

labsandboxers
07-12-15, 03:56 PM
I am back now since we have expansions. Most of the tent prizes didn't interest me and I still wish I co store it. But, the clock tower fit so well in my kingdom layout I just had to have it. I looks great in my crafting area. Now the workers will know when it is time for lunch 😉

SpiritWind00
07-12-15, 08:17 PM
I've updated post 1 with the info posted throughout this thread. there are still some gaps and some of the photos need reposting. But.... we're getting there! cheers! :)

gunnysmum
07-12-15, 08:40 PM
I also find myself throwing too many cabbages to be random. Starting to feel like a fish on TL's line. Did I read info that if you win all the prizes in the tent for this grouping that you will win a special secret prize? If yes, does anyone know what it is?

kittensabc
07-12-15, 09:27 PM
I also find myself throwing too many cabbages to be random. Starting to feel like a fish on TL's line. Did I read info that if you win all the prizes in the tent for this grouping that you will win a special secret prize? If yes, does anyone know what it is?
As far as I know there isn't a secret prize, and you are correct in thinking that the cabbage throwing isn't random. :p

katbtodd
07-13-15, 03:14 AM
I hope they offer more rotten cabbage value packs

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-15-15, 09:58 AM
Huzzah! I got the clock tower today!
I really like it a lot, especially paired with the vineyard! (Luv'ing vineyard drops, btw!!)
...and Thurston luuuuuuvs that I moved the vineyard closer to the tavern and his marauding buddies in the barracks & Knights' Hall. LOL!

labsandboxers
07-15-15, 10:44 AM
on vineyard drops i only get coins should i be fully upgraded?

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:50 AM
I really wanted the white puppy and they had announced they were changing the items soooo I had enough gems I decided to go for it AND GUESS WHAT!!! I HAD TO UNCOVER EVERY SINGLE SLOT AND I STILL DID NOT WIN!!! THERE WAS NO MATCH FOR THE LAST ITEM!!! It was late at night or I would have been on the computer SCREAMING but went on to sleep and had nightmares of this game that has stolen so very much $$$$$ from me. Luckily, this must have happened to some other people because the next day I went back in the tent to write down where everything was and lo and behold TL must have FIXED it and there was my puppy! I was so relieved because I really dislike trying to write to support (they never answer or at least not for a month or so)
Oh I so glad you got the little pup!:)

meme1098
07-15-15, 10:51 AM
I really like it a lot, especially paired with the vineyard! (Luv'ing vineyard drops, btw!!)
...and Thurston luuuuuuvs that I moved the vineyard closer to the tavern and his marauding buddies in the barracks & Knights' Hall. LOL!

That does look great there, oh Grand One:D

on vineyard drops i only get coins should i be fully upgraded?

Unless the vineyard is fully upgraded to level 10, all you get is coins. I didn't make it to level 10 either. Stuck at level 9 but I'm not spending 870 gems to get there.

katbtodd
07-16-15, 02:20 AM
Thinking my tent is stuck I keeping getting the same one over and over for about a week now

lindtball
07-17-15, 12:03 PM
My game is also stuck on Sansa kitty for days. Why does this happen? I even thought if I purchased a second one it would go away and change prizes. Nope. Frustrating as I actually like much of the tent offerings the first time and now so please fix.

jbfps116
07-17-15, 04:25 PM
I was stuck on the jewery vendor for a few days, but it's different now. I have YET to get the clock tower and it's the one I MOST want!!

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:09 PM
I was stuck on the jewery vendor for a few days, but it's different now. I have YET to get the clock tower and it's the one I MOST want!!

The games waiting until you use up your store of gems...lol
Don'tcha know.:D

Kastlerama
07-18-15, 09:28 AM
I get 1 tomato and 50 coins every 16 hours from the Traveling Bard.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-18-15, 10:53 AM
I get 1 tomato and 50 coins every 16 hours from the Traveling Bard.
Same here.
In fact, I came in here to ask: Anyone have any luck with getting anything BESIDES 1 tomato from the Traveling Bard or 1 apple from the Archery Range?
My puppet show dropped TWO hides once, oooooooooo, lol.

SW~ You have a pic of the Jewelry Vendor under a heading called "Seat" in addition to the "Jewelry Display" heading further down. I thought it was a fancy bench when I first saw it, too, lol...mine has dropped a jewel or sometimes a piece of silver....wish it'd give me a LARGE DIAMOND, lol

Liloze
07-20-15, 05:51 AM
Coins every day with the stray wheat, or ...Yikes
You guessed it ...CORN 😖😖

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-15, 04:52 PM

That does look great there, oh Grand One:D
Thx, sweet #16! :)
I teetered back n forth on getting a second one when it popped up in my B tent today ...finally, I just succumbed to temptation, lol. Now I like my vineyard even MORE with 2 towers paired with it (& evidently, so does Kaz! lol).

sunnygirl634
07-22-15, 06:04 PM
I teetered back n forth on getting a second one when it popped up in my B tent today ...finally, I just succumbed to temptation, lol. Now I like my vineyard even MORE with 2 towers paired with it (& evidently, so does Kaz! lol).

Looks awesome! Love it!

meme1098
07-22-15, 09:06 PM

Thanks! Two towers is twice as awesome....:D

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-23-15, 05:02 AM
Looks awesome! Love it!

Thanks! Two towers is twice as awesome....:D
Thx y'all! I think J.R.R. Tolkien would be pleased, lol.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-23-15, 06:04 AM
LMAO!!! Clock tower is in my B Tent AGAIN today, lol... Um, TL/S8, I don't need (or want) a THIRD one, lol. Just how much of a sucker do you think I am?? Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-15, 07:02 AM
SW~ An addition for the list of drops ... One of my clock towers dropped an earth wisp. :)

borntoshoppp
07-25-15, 10:44 PM
Hi guys, have a question, what was the cheapest New prize in the tent?
I remember, in old prizes, i was lucky to vin two prizes for 80 and 90 gems
So far with the new prizes, the cheapest was 120 gems... wonder if you won any new prize for cheaper prize

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-26-15, 01:22 PM
Hi guys, have a question, what was the cheapest New prize in the tent?
I remember, in old prizes, i was lucky to vin two prizes for 80 and 90 gems
So far with the new prizes, the cheapest was 120 gems... wonder if you won any new prize for cheaper prize
Nope, all of mine have cost more this go round than last time. Grr.

katbtodd
07-28-15, 04:13 AM
My clock tower has been droping jewels So far nothing else

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-28-15, 07:13 AM
My clock tower has been droping jewels So far nothing else
That's weird....mine has dropped 1-2 coal, 1-2 iron ore, 1-2 jewels, a silver or a wisp (that one time).

Lyzau
07-30-15, 08:20 PM
With today's update my Baron's Tent disappeared. It's not in my inventory, nor anywhere else on the game board (no free spaces available for it to move). The tiles are empty, my char can walk on the empty tiles, so it's not gone invisible either. It is not available for purchase in the market either. It's just gone!

SpiritWind00
07-30-15, 08:23 PM
With today's update my Baron's Tent disappeared. It's not in my inventory, nor anywhere else on the game board (no free spaces available for it to move). The tiles are empty, my char can walk on the empty tiles, so it's not gone invisible either. It is not available for purchase in the market either. It's just gone!

This has happened before... it will be back tomorrow. If it isn't, you will need to post in the Bugs thread. Now you are the envy of a lot of players! :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 09:24 PM
Got a pop up today that these items are leaving the tent soon... Wow, that was quick; the dark grey kitty hasn't even appeared in my tent yet, lol.

SpiritWind00
07-30-15, 09:31 PM
yes I saw that today too.... reminded me I have to get all of the items ready for the Inventory Guide!

SpiritWind00
07-31-15, 02:18 AM
Prizes: - I think we may be missing some of the drops... can anyone fill in any blanks for these listings before they end?

jbfps116
07-31-15, 04:23 AM
jewel display is only 1 square and I think it's the same as the "bench" you have listed above. There's not a "bench" in the tent.

jbfps116
07-31-15, 04:32 AM
btw i think the clock tower is such an awesome city decor I got 2!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 09:17 AM
SW~ See my post #91, lol ... Will fill in more blanks for ya later. :-*

vanessapee
07-31-15, 10:09 AM
So i got the pop up saying the prizes will change soon?!!
Really??? I haven't had a chance to buy the tower because it never showed up yet in my tent! And i wante two towers��

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 10:42 AM
Really??? I haven't had a chance to buy the tower because it never showed up yet in my tent! And i wante two towers��

And I still want Geoffrey the 'Royal' poodle. But since the poodles are desperately ugly, I guess I can live with that particular loss...:rolleyes:

07-31-15, 10:42 PM
Just saw that pop up screen too! I didn't get the archery range, because it only showed up once in my tent and thought i d get it later but haven't seen it in my tent since then�� will this prizes be released again in future???

newpam575
08-01-15, 08:03 AM
And I still want Geoffrey the 'Royal' poodle. But since the poodles are desperately ugly, I guess I can live with that particular loss...:rolleyes:

I just couldn't get the poodles. Just too ugly for me. I have two lab mix rescue dogs in real life, that is my kind of dog. Funny how one of the poodles would show up in the tent every other day. I only have the tower, archery range, puppet theater, and one cat. I figure I won't get all of the prizes each time anyway.

tvangstanke
08-01-15, 01:39 PM

I'm in that boat with you, vanessapee :(

mikado86
08-04-15, 01:50 AM
I wasnt planning to buy anything this time, but since they going to be gone so soon I figured Id get one or two things for prosperity narcissism yo, which brings to my next point

the jewel display is 1x1, not 2x2 as the first page says

http://s22.postimg.org/ha94a688v/2015_08_04_01_27_48.png
http://s30.postimg.org/hysy31prj/2015_08_04_01_28_00.png

tvangstanke
08-04-15, 06:03 AM
I can see myself pull through the mourning of not being able to acquire the May pole. But not getting one single shot at the lovely Clock tower might just do me in. Oh the injustice... the pain..

nebulousju
08-04-15, 01:54 PM
And about that pop up saying the prizes are going to change soon, anyone knows when it's going to happen? At the end of the $$ deal offer maybe?

jbfps116
08-04-15, 06:37 PM
It's OFFICIAL! I got a Golden Apple from the Archery Range!

karlovivari
08-04-15, 10:55 PM
I can see myself pull through the mourning of not being able to acquire the May pole. But not getting one single shot at the lovely Clock tower might just do me in. Oh the injustice... the pain..

Me TOO!! i want that tower so bad, but was unlucky to get it! My nbr has five of them! Lol

kimberly0822
08-05-15, 06:15 AM
Yesterday i purchased 22 cabbages at a whopping 180 gems. Got the prize i was after and had numerous cabbages left. Today i look at the tent and my cabbage number has defaulted to 3. Whats the deal with that? Is there a disclaimer that all cabbages need to be used in a single day? should i get a refund of gems for cabbages not redemed if they are automatically taken away? Can someone that works for TL please explain? If i would have known this would happen, i would have purched the cabbages individually.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-05-15, 07:10 AM
Hmm, is new Baron Tent stuff gonna be the update tomorrow? ... The grey kitty with the pearls STILL hasn't shown up in my tent yet, grr. I like the "Royal" tent animals better than the animals from the last round (or the winery animals), even tho they don't give RP & the poodles are hideously ugly lol, cuz they give me a jewel or SILVER in addition to the other droppings, lol...and since those 2 things can't be GIFTED anymore, pfft, it's nice to have another place to find 'em.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-05-15, 07:51 AM
It's OFFICIAL! I got a Golden Apple from the Archery Range!
Awesome!! ..I'll start collecting from it again now, lol.

tvangstanke
08-06-15, 04:01 AM
Yesterday i purchased 22 cabbages at a whopping 180 gems. Got the prize i was after and had numerous cabbages left. Today i look at the tent and my cabbage number has defaulted to 3. Whats the deal with that? Is there a disclaimer that all cabbages need to be used in a single day? should i get a refund of gems for cabbages not redemed if they are automatically taken away? Can someone that works for TL please explain? If i would have known this would happen, i would have purched the cabbages individually.

Hi Kimberly! Sounds like an error to me. The rest of my cabbages were safely kept in my game board until new desirable price popped up :rolleyes: I think you should contact S8 via email about your problem, and they will surely try to help you find out what happened. Provide an image if you can.
For future reference, it is always wise to snap a screen shot of the game board showing that the price is won and the left over cabbages accounted for. Good luck to you!

newpam575
08-06-15, 01:41 PM

There are new items in the tent. This looks like a hairless cat.

fahrensland
08-06-15, 02:09 PM
A new dog as well.

Is it just me...or do the animals (at least the dogs so far, which is particularly sad for me as a dog lover) look a bit strange from the tent? The previous two batches of cats have been pretty cute, but this one misses the mark for me as well as all of the dogs. I would love to spend some gems on them, but so far can't bring myself to. The dogs in FS2 are usually much more aesthetically pleasing, and I'm hoping CS will eventually reach that point too. Perhaps they need to try a format with larger dogs...?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 02:32 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeek! ...that cat AND that dog are REALLY freaking me out! OMG, they look like some kinda Ivy experiment-gone-wrong! *scream!* lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 02:47 PM

There are new items in the tent. This looks like a hairless cat.
LMAO!!!....it's MR. BIGGLESWORTH!! Lol...Greselda just might need him now, lol.

AnniePMH
08-06-15, 02:55 PM
Why do we get so many cats and dogs? I want something else now...:(

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 02:57 PM
Why do we get so many cats and dogs? I want something else now...:(
Yeah, no kidding... With no vet or kennels, mine are starting to turn feral, lol.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 03:01 PM
If that hairless cat drops fur, I might just cough up a fur-ball myself, LOL!!

AnniePMH
08-06-15, 03:09 PM
Yeah, no kidding... With no vet or kennels, mine are starting to turn feral, lol.

I've already had to store most of the little cats and dogs, more and more tiny animals going directly into inventory...I want to store that B. Tent, instead...:mad:

jbfps116
08-06-15, 04:14 PM
someone's got to start a new thread with the new prizes.
Mine today is some kind of golden archway

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 04:32 PM
someone's got to start a new thread with the new prizes.
Mine today is some kind of golden archway
Done, in my non-moderator kinda way, lol.
Get a pic of the McDonald's arch? ...pls post in new thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83763-08-06-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Aug-2015)-iOS-only

newpam575
08-06-15, 04:33 PM
That is why that scary cat looked familiar! Thanks NWK for the memory.

SpiritWind00
08-06-15, 06:46 PM
Closed thread.

Release 3 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83763-08-06-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-%28Aug-2015%29-iOS-only) thread now open!

hagypagy
12-25-16, 08:07 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the Puppet Show??

Looks like all the old pics of it have been deleted :(

SpiritWind00
12-25-16, 05:30 PM
All of the links have been broken... You can go on your PC and look up the Inventory pics from ShibuyaCloth If you want to. Sorry. I need to redo a bucket load of stuff bc of these changes. It's going to take a bit of time though.

Update: I've fixed most links. Still working on others.;)