PDA

View Full Version : Stage 191, impossible?

Tossa747
07-01-15, 08:53 PM
I tried it 5 times and realized that even if I clear the ice and collect all green and blue diamonds, there's no way to collect 16 attacks in 24 moves. IF I use buddys that need 9 diamonds to power up, I'll have to collect at least 6 diamonds in each move. And I need those that take out arrows, wich requires 14 yellow and purple diamonds. I really have no idea how to finish this level.

I really like this game but it's never fun to play something that feels impossible.

xanethi
07-02-15, 06:01 AM
Level 191 is possible - i just passed it with 2 stars. It is random start so keep restarting until you get good starting position. I went with two shieldbreakers and one blaster and one bomb. Good luck

laylaaj
07-19-15, 04:14 AM
I have been stuck on this level for days so came over here to see if it was just me.
My problem is I don't have any pals that clear arrows. I started with bombers and blasters but then never got enough attacks cleared. Now ive switched to my lowest attack pals but other than clearing stone their attacks don't do anything on this level (eg clearing gem eater)
On a bad game I don't even clear the arrows. Closest I got was 1 attack from clearing...I could have cried lol.

laylaaj
07-19-15, 04:17 AM
Also having played this level at least 30 times now, ive noticed as soon as I clear the arrows so green and blue gems actually count, you hardly get any!! Soooo frustrating.

yorkeme
07-19-15, 07:58 AM
Also having played this level at least 30 times now, ive noticed as soon as I clear the arrows so green and blue gems actually count, you hardly get any!! Soooo frustrating.

Here's my 2 star lineup for 191:

21854 21855 21856

laylaaj
07-19-15, 02:10 PM
Thanks! The only pal I have from your first pic is Phoebe, however now ive posted this I got past it not long after with the ones I was using. That must be the secret as it happened the last time I posted about being properly stuck too haha!

yorkeme
07-21-15, 09:49 AM
Thanks! The only pal I have from your first pic is Phoebe, however now ive posted this I got past it not long after with the ones I was using. That must be the secret as it happened the last time I posted about being properly stuck too haha!

Funny you should say that about getting past a stage after posting that you're stuck. That has been my experience as well up until now LOL. Been stuck on 218 for so long I'm ready to throw in the towel!

Happy gaming my friend! Emily