PDA

View Full Version : beastmaster tournament

didavcan
07-01-15, 05:32 PM
Tournament disappeared and then reappeared. Now have to start with RD 1.......AGAIN!!!! Not Happy!!!

BogitaPetHome1
07-01-15, 05:34 PM
Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device :mad:

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot:mad: