PDA

View Full Version : Kindle still on v.1.0.7.4

ravenousdreams
07-01-15, 03:05 PM
Hey, I'm just wondering if there's ever going to be an update for Kindle users? I'm seriously considering rating 1 star (0 stars not available) in the Amazon store and deleting the game. Figured I would ask before doing so.

ravenousdreams
07-05-15, 07:56 PM
Nithing?

belarica
07-05-15, 10:20 PM
I started this game on a kindle. All these android users crying because they don't have everything iOS does, everyone forgets kindle doesn't have everything. Not even spin to win. My mom quit this game when I finally got an iPad and she realized she (and every kindle user) will never get anything.

cocauina
07-06-15, 06:19 AM
TL doesn't care about their costumers, they only care about money, that's why the Android users had to wait so long to have almost every feature has the iOS user, but I'm sure that, that only happened because the Android users is growing, and since Kindle is a platform that is kinda of new and many people prefer Android/iOS to Kindle, TL just put the Kindle platform in a bag since they are a small amount of players compared to Android and iOS... But honestly they should do anything, or add the features to Kindle, or just stop updating the game and close it to Kindle. I'm only saying this because Dragon Story to Kindle reminds me of Monster Story to Android and iOS, Android still have it but the last update was ages ago and for iOS this game disappeared from the App Store.

Kennedward
07-06-15, 06:41 AM
TL doesn't care about their costumers, they only care about money, that's why the Android users had to wait so long to have almost every feature has the iOS user, but I'm sure that, that only happened because the Android users is growing, and since Kindle is a platform that is kinda of new and many people prefer Android/iOS to Kindle, TL just put the Kindle platform in a bag since they are a small amount of players compared to Android and iOS... But honestly they should do anything, or add the features to Kindle, or just stop updating the game and close it to Kindle. I'm only saying this because Dragon Story to Kindle reminds me of Monster Story to Android and iOS, Android still have it but the last update was ages ago and for iOS this game disappeared from the App Store.

Agreed, I've heard from other kindle players that it doesn't make sense for them to buy a new phone or new tablet just for one game, so they've quit the game since nothing good ever goes to kindle users.

ravenousdreams
07-06-15, 06:43 AM
I know. It was just wishful thinking..I started playing because my sister (ios user) asked me to. I just thought that maybe since they did the Android update they might be working on something for us lowly Kindle users. I've been waiting to review because I was optimistic. Sigh.

I would rather have a Kindle so I can use features such as Kindle unlimited than try to change to a different device for a game. Reading is important to me.

mbyte68
07-06-15, 06:46 AM
u could always jst manualy search for the latest apk and install that ;)

Kennedward
07-06-15, 06:56 AM
I know. It was just wishful thinking..I started playing because my sister (ios user) asked me to. I just thought that maybe since they did the Android update they might be working on something for us lowly Kindle users. I've been waiting to review because I was optimistic. Sigh.

I would rather have a Kindle so I can use features such as Kindle unlimited than try to change to a different device for a game. Reading is important to me.

IOS is fun because we get all the features first, Android didn't update until recently, but Kindle... no updates for awhile now....

mbyte68
07-06-15, 09:37 AM
IOS is fun because we get all the features first, Android didn't update until recently, but Kindle... no updates for awhile now....

LOL IOS is fun but loosing its fun quickly for players that need the more land added :D

ravenousdreams
07-06-15, 09:53 AM
u could always jst manualy search for the latest apk and install that ;)

Apk? I'm sorry but I'm unfamiliar with that.

cocauina
07-06-15, 10:38 AM
(...)

This reminds me of something that happened recently.

I play Restaurant Story 2, and my software is iOS 6 and this game requires iOS 5.1.1 or later, this game currently, every time I use the home button to minimize the app and 1 second later I open the game without force closing, the game just crash and open's my home screen, do you want to know what TL staff told me? "Just update your OS in order to play our games" I was like "WHAT THE FU*K?! Really? So the phone is mine and I need to update my software just because a game of them isn't working properly when it should be working correctly?"

I ask to myself, the phone is mine or from TL? I have the software that I want, I like and prefer in my phone.

And since TL said that to me, I sent again another request, this is the 3rd time for the same problem, because I have a friend of mine that has OS 8.1 in the phone and since the last update that the game had, that the game does the exact same thing in both phones with different OS, now I ask, "What do you have to say no TL? Will you tell me to just get a new phone?"

It has been 9 days that I've send this request and not even one reply from them, nice work TL. I will follow-up the same request again if TL doesn't reply to me tomorrow. I'm done with TL, we say to them that it's not our problem, but it's their problem and they just don't care .

Kennedward
07-06-15, 05:01 PM
LOL IOS is fun but loosing its fun quickly for players that need the more land added :D

Indeed! I'm one of those players :D

ravenousdreams
07-07-15, 08:04 AM
I'm just getting bored. All there is to do for Kindle owners is breed and grow food. We don't get any events or battledome. I get to hear about them. Breeding is only fun for so long. Plus all those goals that require buying decoration and no storage. It has to stay out. My sister and hubby both had storage one ios and one Android. I don't know. I keep the game hoping there will be an update.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 08:13 AM
I'm just getting bored. All there is to do for Kindle owners is breed and grow food. We don't get any events or battledome. I get to hear about them. Breeding is only fun for so long. Plus all those goals that require buying decoration and no storage. It has to stay out. My sister and hubby both had storage one ios and one Android. I don't know. I keep the game hoping there will be an update.

I'm an IOS user, and I still get bored because they overwhelm us with tons of dragons every week, sure it was fun to collect them at first, but soon you'll realize you'll run out of space, and lots of dragons will be stuck in storage until more land expansion is given to us.