PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally Sold my Knights Hall

Gebna69
07-01-15, 02:19 PM
Aargh!

I finally built the knight's hall, wanted to turn it around and accidentally sold it!!!

Any ideas on how to get it back again? It's not in the market.

Thanks.

burritosprings
07-01-15, 02:42 PM
support@teamlava.com

Gardienn
07-01-15, 02:43 PM
Oh no. I hope they'll give it back.

burritosprings
07-01-15, 03:08 PM
Oh no. I hope they'll give it back.

Its earned by the Badges.. its not lost.. just have to Email S8
to get it back.. not sure why they even allow it to be sellable.

lindtball
07-01-15, 03:13 PM
Good luck. I had a level 4 Royal Chateau just disappear. Not on board or in storage. Emailed S8 and they said could do nothing about it. Had to purchase another one and rebuild from scratch. Let's hope they do better by you.

luna2cute
07-01-15, 03:21 PM
I've never had anything returned that I accidentally lost or sold. Good luck, maybe you will get it back!!

mreames
07-01-15, 03:24 PM
I read the other day that someone had a purple cow restored. So it may be those things that are irreplaceable that can be. This would fall in that category.

I've never had anything returned that I accidentally lost or sold. Good luck, maybe you will get it back!!

burritosprings
07-01-15, 03:29 PM
I read the other day that someone had a purple cow restored. So it may be those things that are irreplaceable that can be. This would fall in that category.

I see no reason why they do not replace quest based items.. they can make items unstorable why not make them unsellable.. save support a lot of headaches.. but I don't run a gaming company so what do it know.

mreames
07-01-15, 03:33 PM
I agree and even worse, it sells for 0.

I see no reason why they do not replace quest based items.. they can make items unstorable why not make them unsellable.. save support a lot of headaches.. but I don't run a gaming company so what do it know.

kellbell710
07-01-15, 08:46 PM
.. but I don't run a gaming company so what do it know.[/QUOTE]

This comment just gave me a case of the giggles. I've had a bad day and that made it better. Thanks! :D

Anaboe
07-02-15, 03:54 AM
Selling something than can be replaced pretty easy is just a minor setback. Even if it's a lvl 5 deep mine or something that uses magic cement: it just takes some time to rebuild it.

Selling something that you can't replaced is something different. Also, this has 2 categories: items fom previous limited events, and storyline items. I think story line items will be replaced by S8, for it might be possible you can't advance without them.
But I doubt items from previous events will be replaced: they're just bonussus, not neccecery for the story to continue. So I'm glad I didn't accidentally sold my bountiful table, or whitches couldron :)