PDA

View Full Version : I'm not getting new goal Rocket Oven!!

nightshine7
07-01-15, 01:02 PM
Ever since i did the 1.7.6. update everything's totally messed up! I'm really questioning Storm8's competence. Even before the update many of my neighbors couldn't get appliances, etc.

Does Storm8 have a report that iPhone users can't get the Rocket Ovens? This ought to be interesting.

cakeandpie
07-01-15, 01:07 PM
Yes, I can't get the Rocket Oven. It is not in my appliance list.

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 01:09 PM
Have you completed the first goal? The rocket oven should unlock after that

cakeandpie
07-01-15, 01:11 PM
Yes, I completed the first goal. Now I am on the second one that wants me to bake a certain kind of pie, but the oven is not even in my appliance list at all, locked or unlocked.

SparklyOctopus
07-01-15, 01:18 PM
Yes, I completed the first goal. Now I am on the second one that wants me to bake a certain kind of pie, but the oven is not even in my appliance list at all, locked or unlocked.

Hey there! I took a look at your account and saw that the Rocket Oven is available in your appliance. Can you keep scrolling closer to the back? You should see a Rocket Oven waiting for you. :) Please let me know if you are unable to find it.

Ever since i did the 1.7.6. update everything's totally messed up! I'm really questioning Storm8's competence. Even before the update many of my neighbors couldn't get appliances, etc.

Does Storm8 have a report that iPhone users can't get the Rocket Ovens? This ought to be interesting.

Hey there! We do see that the Rocket Oven should be unlocked for you. Can you try scrolling to the back end of the Appliances to see if you are able to find it? :) Please let me know!

cakeandpie
07-01-15, 02:00 PM
I restarted the game and it was there. Thanks!

aiyoosha
07-01-15, 02:15 PM
i dont understand why i was gifted rocket oven? that was theee weirdest i ever saw on bakery story

sweetypies97
07-01-15, 04:48 PM
I had to shut down and restart for mine to appear. The bigger problem is that you need to spend gems to complete goals. Can that please be addressed, TL?

amerirish
07-01-15, 06:31 PM
I completed the stage of the goal where I should have received one built Rocket Oven but I didn't get it. I purchased 3 but they're all unbuilt :(

deekathleen
07-01-15, 08:00 PM
The first ovens are not already built, sometimes the first oven of the second set of ovens will be.