PDA

View Full Version : Living wood wow sooooo hard to come by!

mybunnytail
07-01-15, 11:13 AM
What is the best way to collect living wood? I need so many and I am lucky if my mills will even drop 1.

ShibuyaCloth
07-01-15, 11:22 AM
Source: The living wood tree, goddess tree, potion shop alchemy, chopping trees (pine is a good source), sawmill

Otherwise look into the the Hub for more details.

ktorewqas
07-01-15, 04:54 PM
I know your feeling, so hard! Finally I had to buy the living tree, then I can have more than 10 a day.

luna2cute
07-01-15, 08:23 PM
Living tree is a super investment. I'm always full now.

robotparade
07-03-15, 10:47 AM
I invested in the Living Tree and glad I did.

Korlcek
07-03-15, 01:40 PM
Where do you spend your living wood? I don't have any other source than sawmill and i'm always stocked on it.

burritosprings
07-03-15, 02:10 PM
What is the best way to collect living wood? I need so many and I am lucky if my mills will even drop 1.

Nvm I think it was answered above

Castloninian
07-03-15, 11:02 PM
Where do you spend your living wood? I don't have any other source than sawmill and i'm always stocked on it.

Some of the trades use it, like Belladonna I think, and also vital extract in the greenhouse.

mybunnytail
07-07-15, 08:20 AM

You need it for architect past, ornate beams, vital extract, my main thing right now is I am working on the troll castle. So far each level needs like 20 of them. It gets frustrating when the mills don't drop any and trees don't ether when chopped. :mad:

EsmeW2
07-07-15, 11:46 AM
You need it for architect past, ornate beams, vital extract, my main thing right now is I am working on the troll castle. So far each level needs like 20 of them. It gets frustrating when the mills don't drop any and trees don't ether when chopped. :mad:

I used to be maxed out on living wood, but at the moment I'm not. I've just worked out that I need about 110 that I can see so far for upgrades to Fairy respite, Griselda stuff and upgrading the deep mine (been trying to do that for ages). I've got just 6 and they seem to come very slowly. Will have to wait it out or get the living tree - but not enough gems at the moment. Strange how it all seems to come at the same time.

Korlcek
07-07-15, 01:34 PM
There is a quest that prompts to buy a living tree and rewards some gems back. Does anyone remember which quest that is?

mybunnytail
07-07-15, 04:20 PM
I used to be maxed out on living wood, but at the moment I'm not. I've just worked out that I need about 110 that I can see so far for upgrades to Fairy respite, Griselda stuff and upgrading the deep mine (been trying to do that for ages). I've got just 6 and they seem to come very slowly. Will have to wait it out or get the living tree - but not enough gems at the moment. Strange how it all seems to come at the same time.

In same boat. Working on troll castle and fairie respite at same time.

SpiritWind00
07-08-15, 01:22 AM
There is a quest that prompts to buy a living tree and rewards some gems back. Does anyone remember which quest that is?

No goals for the Living Tree.it was placed in the market for immediate purchase the day we got Update Belladonna goals (the one that ends with Sister Sister) :)

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68458

Korlcek
07-08-15, 01:55 AM
I guess I mixed it up with the magic fruit tree, that one is at the end of "Three lessons for Ivy"