PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what this egg is? 16 hr breed time

cath0138
07-01-15, 05:11 AM
i just bred this animal, and can't seem to find an egg like it in the inventory or new animal posts for a 16 hr breed. I'll post what it is when it hatches, but if you recognize it, please fill me in.21245

SummerNightSky
07-01-15, 07:05 AM
i just bred this animal, and can't seem to find an egg like it in the inventory or new animal posts for a 16 hr breed. I'll post what it is when it hatches, but if you recognize it, please fill me in.21245
That is a Super Rare Dark/Water Monsoon Marmot. Congrats!

cath0138
07-01-15, 10:54 AM
Thank you.�� unfortunately I already have one. �� I keep trying for the recently released animals, and keep breeding ones I already have. It would be really cool if they had some type of market where players could sell eggs, or animals that they don't want to players who want them and have trouble breeding the ones they want. That way instead of just a flat $100 for animals you sell, either the seller or buyer could determine a price they think is fair. It would add a cool element to the game, and provide something for level 40 players to do once they have reached the expansion limit. So would allowing players to battle each other's animals. But I'm off topic now. Just sharing my ideas.