PDA

View Full Version : Ignored someone on accident

imjustbrian
07-01-15, 04:53 AM
Can this be undone? I see where you can unblock someone that writes on your wall, that's different because their is no one on this list for me. They sent me gold, I clicked accept then ment to send back but hit ignore on accident there.

cocauina
07-01-15, 06:17 AM
Go to Menu -> Settings -> In the bottom of the page -> Blocked List -> Manage :)

imjustbrian
07-01-15, 06:22 AM
Go to Menu -> Settings -> In the bottom of the page -> Blocked List -> Manage :)

That doesn't list the ignored only from people you blocked from posting on your wall. Not the same because I don't have anyone on the "blocked list"

cocauina
07-01-15, 07:13 AM
That doesn't list the ignored only from people you blocked from posting on your wall. Not the same because I don't have anyone on the "blocked list"

That's the only blocked list that the game has, probably you didn't block anyone. If you ignored the gold that person sent you, so there's nothing that can be done. And the ignore button is to ignore the gold that player sent you, there's no ignore button after you accept the gold.

imjustbrian
07-01-15, 08:13 AM
That's the only blocked list that the game has, probably you didn't block anyone. If you ignored the gold that person sent you, so there's nothing that can be done. And the ignore button is to ignore the gold that player sent you, there's no ignore button after you accept the gold.

So if that person attempts to send me gold tomorrow it will get to me?

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 08:23 AM
I think the ignore was a one time ignore.

cocauina
07-01-15, 08:37 AM
So if that person attempts to send me gold tomorrow it will get to me?

Yes, you will receive the gold :)

I think the ignore was a one time ignore.

And you're correct.

imjustbrian
07-01-15, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the quick information

cocauina
07-01-15, 04:31 PM
You're welcome :)