PDA

View Full Version : Cencoring

keio_b
06-30-15, 12:54 PM
Why are you closing this? This has nothing to do with security, but of free speech and democracy. There is absolutely nothing threatening other than foreign languages in the USA?? Your actions in the past have been reversed and you have looked like a complete fool in the eyes of s8 management. Enjoy your vacation with these words...

DLL137
06-30-15, 02:27 PM
I think the security aspect is in regards to what words exactly are blocked. I'm not going to type any cuz I got a feeling I'll get in trouble lol
I agree with you though, I too have come across really random words being not allowed in the game. Can't remember off the top of my head but they were really innocuous words that I was actually trying to post to my moms wall..of all places lol it doesn't happen often and when it does they don't tell you the actual word just "this message contains inappropriate words" so I'll type out word by word on her wall to find the offender LOL I'm always SO surprised cuz again - it's always totally benign words lol

kooky panda
06-30-15, 02:40 PM
I have responded to your PM on this.

Closing thread

Please remember to follow the forum rules when posting and starting new threads.

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message.