PDA

View Full Version : Community Event: Fun In The Sun

Pages : [1] 2

amerirish
06-30-15, 10:36 AM
Collect Sunbeams to win individual and community prizes! :D

belarica
06-30-15, 10:50 AM
Was hoping an event like this would be soon, 20 minutes until my 20 hour crops are done and I had 2 luck dragons on my nests hoping for one of these ��

cocauina
06-30-15, 10:51 AM
More info can be found here
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

Currently World Event

Started: June, 30 - 14 days
Ends: July, 17

13th - Fun In The Sun Event
Release date: 6/30/2015 - 14 days
Item name: Sunbeams
Minimum level needed: 17
Community prizes unlocks: 450 sunbeams

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Sand Bucket - 25 sunbeams
Sunset Dragon - 400 sunbeams
Beach Bum Hammock - 800 sunbeams
Seaster Dragon - 1,400 sunbeams
Sunshine Dragon - 2,200 sunbeams

Hermit Dragon - 50,000,000 sunbeams
Sand Citadel - 150,000,000 sunbeams
Skysurfer Dragon - 250,000,000 sunbeams

Quest Outpost
Catching Sunbeams - 3 hours - 4 sunbeams - Air Dragon

Additional sunbeams buildings
Sand Bucket - 4 sunbeams every 4 hours
Sand Castle - 16 sunbeams every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Beach Bum Hammock and Sand Citadel

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Sunset Dragon
Seaster Dragon
Sunshine Dragon
Hermit Dragon
Skysurfer Dragon

Purple, Yellow, Red
White, Blue
White, Purple, Yellow
White, Red
White, Blue, Yellow

Rare
Rare
Super Rare
Rare
Super Rare

9 hours
13 hours
15 hours
13 hours
18 hours

Feature Release

The World Event feature was first released only for IOS players on March, 12 of 2014. The Egyptian Adventure Event was the 1st event.
On January, 15 of 2015, TL released a new update for the game to Android users with most of the IOS features, so Android users had their 1st World Event on February, 3 of 2015, Love At First Flight Valentine's Event.

Basic Important Information

When the 3rd World Event was released, TL released the first building that would help the players collecting more items, but the players needed to buy this building from the market so they could receive more 4 items every 4 hours. When the 4th World Event was released, TL changed the rules about this building, they created 2 buildings that give items for this events. The first building gives 4 items every 4 hours and is the first individual prize (any player can buy another in the market), the second building gives 16 items every 4 hours (only available in the market). Sometimes TL decides to double the amount of items this buildings gives for a certain amount of time, so 8 instead of 4, and 32 instead of 16.

The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.

Every dragon from this events, cannot be breeded, they are "not found through breeding", this is also in the description of every dragon. Olympus Dragon currently is the only exception.

You receive 1 item per hour from Eggs and Harvesting Food. For example:
Diamond Dragon egg takes 44 hours, you will receive 44 items when you hatch the egg (you can either hatch the dragon or sell the egg).
Scalypears food takes 20 hours, you will receive 20 items when you harvest the food.

The special quest at the Quest Outpost, gives 4 items.
The Dragon can be at any level, there's no minimum level.
Between the 1st and the 8th World Event, the Quest duration was 4 hours.
Since the 9th World Event, the Quest duration has been 3 hours.

Fighting in the Battle Arena will give you only 1 item per battle.
When a Battle Tournament is active, you will receive 2 items per battle.

How it works..

Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!

(....................)

Thank you very much Kooky for your time, attention and help! Always very helpful :D

Paleon
06-30-15, 11:08 AM
Aha! I had the feeling one would start soon, so I planted some 20hr crops in preparation. Looks like it'll pay off! Good luck everyone, these dragons look neat. :D

Natasha_07
06-30-15, 11:45 AM
I hope we get a themed habitat to house the dragons instead of scattering them all over the place.

mbyte68
06-30-15, 11:49 AM
I hope we get a themed habitat to house the dragons instead of scattering them all over the place.

yeah and maybe space to put said habitat :)

belarica
06-30-15, 11:50 AM
That's one thing I really like about fantasy forest. :o all my ice cream animals from the last event can all be together.

Kennedward
06-30-15, 11:53 AM

Agreed, I also wish they stop with the constant introduction of new dragons every week!

vshephard96
06-30-15, 12:57 PM
Well this is a bummer. I'll be out of town until Sunday. I won't be able to help out in the beginning.. Sorry community..

freshfunin2008
06-30-15, 02:28 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will need to find places to put these 5 plus the tourney dragon. We need more land expansions.

roguebee
06-30-15, 03:00 PM
Off to a good start. Figured we might have a World Event this week, so I had 7 farms with 20 hour crops ready to collect. 148 sunbeams so far.

otgland
06-30-15, 03:02 PM
My sand bucket did not show up in storage. I have updated game & rebooted several times. Playing on an iPad mini

Please help!

cocauina
06-30-15, 03:03 PM
My sand bucket did not show up in storage. I have updated game & rebooted several times. Playing on an iPad mini

Please help!

ALL tab! The Sand Bucket is not a decor, it's a functional building.

otgland
06-30-15, 03:09 PM
ALL tab! The Sand Bucket is not a decor, it's a functional building.

Thanks!! Found it😊

Mythdefied
06-30-15, 03:17 PM
I only do 1 and 5 hr crops, but that was enough last time.

PrincessCouture2014
06-30-15, 03:33 PM
No WiFi right now :( why must TL introduce two things right now. Me not like it. :(

Kennedward
06-30-15, 05:16 PM
60 right now, not really excited about the prizes though

bakerystoe
06-30-15, 05:44 PM
I WANT HABITATS!!! WHY SO MANY DRAGONS?? which types are they have? Cocaunia did not show?! 168 right noe

cocauina
06-30-15, 05:52 PM
I WANT HABITATS!!! WHY SO MANY DRAGONS?? which types are they have? Cocaunia did not show?! 168 right noe

HERE HERE HERE :D (I've posted this also on the first page of this thread, 3rd comment!)

Currently World Event

Started: June, 30 - 14 days
Ends: July, 17

13th - Fun In The Sun Event
Release date: 6/30/2015 - 14 days
Item name: Sunbeams
Minimum level needed: 17
Community prizes unlocks: 450 sunbeams

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Sand Bucket - 25 sunbeams
Sunset Dragon - 400 sunbeams
Beach Bum Hammock - 800 sunbeams
Seaster Dragon - 1,400 sunbeams
Sunshine Dragon - 2,200 sunbeams

Hermit Dragon - 50,000,000 sunbeams
Sand Citadel - 150,000,000 sunbeams
Skysurfer Dragon - 250,000,000 sunbeams

Quest Outpost
Catching Sunbeams - 3 hours - 4 sunbeams - Air Dragon

Additional sunbeams buildings
Sand Bucket - 4 sunbeams every 4 hours
Sand Castle - 16 sunbeams every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Beach Bum Hammock and Sand Citadel

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Sunset Dragon
Seaster Dragon
Sunshine Dragon
Hermit Dragon
Skysurfer Dragon

Purple, Yellow, Red
White, Blue
White, Purple, Yellow
White, Red
White, Blue, Yellow

Rare
Rare
Super Rare
Rare
Super Rare

9 hours
13 hours
15 hours
13 hours
18 hours

Feature Release

The World Event feature was first released only for IOS players on March, 12 of 2014. The Egyptian Adventure Event was the 1st event.
On January, 15 of 2015, TL released a new update for the game to Android users with most of the IOS features, so Android users had their 1st World Event on February, 3 of 2015, Love At First Flight Valentine's Event.

Basic Important Information

When the 3rd World Event was released, TL released the first building that would help the players collecting more items, but the players needed to buy this building from the market so they could receive more 4 items every 4 hours. When the 4th World Event was released, TL changed the rules about this building, they created 2 buildings that give items for this events. The first building gives 4 items every 4 hours and is the first individual prize (any player can buy another in the market), the second building gives 16 items every 4 hours (only available in the market). Sometimes TL decides to double the amount of items this buildings gives for a certain amount of time, so 8 instead of 4, and 32 instead of 16.

The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.

Every dragon from this events, cannot be breeded, they are "not found through breeding", this is also in the description of every dragon. Olympus Dragon currently is the only exception.

You receive 1 item per hour from Eggs and Harvesting Food. For example:
Diamond Dragon egg takes 44 hours, you will receive 44 items when you hatch the egg (you can either hatch the dragon or sell the egg).
Scalypears food takes 20 hours, you will receive 20 items when you harvest the food.

The special quest at the Quest Outpost, gives 4 items.
The Dragon can be at any level, there's no minimum level.
Between the 1st and the 8th World Event, the Quest duration was 4 hours.
Since the 9th World Event, the Quest duration has been 3 hours.

Fighting in the Battle Arena will give you only 1 item per battle.
When a Battle Tournament is active, you will receive 2 items per battle.

How it works..

Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!

(....................)

Thank you very much Kooky for your time, attention and help! Always very helpful :D

The rest of the info can be found here!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

For the ones that were asking for a new habitat, it seems TL is going to release one!

bakerystoe
06-30-15, 06:12 PM
HERE HERE HERE :D (I've posted this also on the first page of this thread, 3rd comment!)

The rest of the info can be found here!

For the ones that were asking for a new habitat, it seems TL is going to release one!

I knew But when I Openned it. I don't see this world event!!!Thanksy:)

cocauina
06-30-15, 06:17 PM
I knew But when I Openned it. I don't see this world event!!!Thanksy:)

Strange! But I have updated the thread.. Oh well the info is here now!

You're welcome and good luck! :D

bakerystoe
06-30-15, 06:18 PM
You fixed it!!!! today after i posted that;)

cocauina
06-30-15, 06:32 PM
You fixed it!!!! today after i posted that;)

I only updated the thread with all the World Event info 1 or 2 hours after the event was introduced, the only thing that was still missing was the name of the Quest from the Quest Outpost that I forgot to write it down before sending the dragon xD

And only added the info about this World Even on this thread after I replied to you :p

MoonRiver101
06-30-15, 07:12 PM

I agree, the reason the soccer, circus, egypt, ect events were so good was that one of the prizes was a themed habitat.

cocauina
06-30-15, 07:20 PM
I agree, the reason the soccer, circus, egypt, ect events were so good was that one of the prizes was a themed habitat.

We will have a themed habitat, but not from the World Event, we will need to buy it.

(...)

oo56
06-30-15, 09:22 PM
I wasn't expecting a new World Event today! Was not ready with those Rune Prunes!:(

delimiah
06-30-15, 09:23 PM
I'll rather have 4 dragons and a themed habitat as the prizes so that I can house all the dragons together. Even if we buy the new habitat, it can only hold 3 dragons usually. And the other 2 dragons will be scattered elsewhere.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-30-15, 09:33 PM
Why did they release a Tournament and a World Event instead of re-releasing the 4th of July Drragons? That should've been better, but still it's so cool!!! :cool:

In fact, in the World Event I have 168 Sunbeams, meaning that I have the Sand Bucket. I need 232 more Sunbeams before unlocking the Sunset Dragon, and 282 before unlocking Community Prizes. Good luck!

kasumi2012
06-30-15, 09:57 PM
How's the best way to get sunbeam without buying 150gold and 450 gold decor/building. What's the best crop for acquiring the sunbeam. I wanna all the individual prize. :D

Dragosle
06-30-15, 11:48 PM
How's the best way to get sunbeam without buying 150gold and 450 gold decor/building. What's the best crop for acquiring the sunbeam. I wanna all the individual prize. :D

Best crop is the Scalypear (the 20hrs one). Also, u get 1 free Sand Bucket (the 150 gold in the market) from the first individual price, remember to pull it out from the storage once u get it.

boringame
07-01-15, 04:24 AM
Is it one sunbeam per hour with hatching and gardening? If so that would be nice since I just started hatching my infinity dragon.

cocauina
07-01-15, 06:20 AM
Is it one sunbeam per hour with hatching and gardening? If so that would be nice since I just started hatching my infinity dragon.

Yes, 1 sunbeam per hour. The quest Catching Sunbeams is the only one that gives 4 sunbeams and only takes 3 hours. :)

Rainstorms45
07-01-15, 07:23 AM
Best crop is the Scalypear (the 20hrs one). Also, u get 1 free Sand Bucket (the 150 gold in the market) from the first individual prize, remember to pull it out from the storage once u get it.

Thank you!!!! I totally forgot it was in my storage!

PrincessCouture2014
07-01-15, 07:40 AM
51 now

belarica
07-01-15, 07:46 AM
Just got the first personal reward, sunset :)

mommaduex
07-01-15, 09:33 AM
At 151....

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-01-15, 11:27 AM
Wow, now I have 353 Sunbeams! Only 47 more before getting Sunset, and 97 more before being eligible for community prizes!

tckelekia
07-01-15, 11:34 AM
More info can be found here

Okay, I guess I'll ask and sound like an idiot. Why is an event that started June 30th and ends July 17th only a 14 day event? And what is the Hermit Dragon's type/element, rarity, and incubation time? Or is it just a decoration that happens to have the name dragon in it and its silhouette looks like a dragon? Sorry for the stupid questions, guess I'm just confused! :p

insomniadreams88
07-01-15, 11:36 AM
At 446 sunbeams. Hoping to get as many as possible this week since I'm going away Monday for a week and will only be able to check in maybe once every few days.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 11:41 AM
208 now

Rainstorms45
07-01-15, 11:48 AM
362 so far

debhutchinson
07-01-15, 12:19 PM
Thank you Cocauina. I am esctatic that we are getting a new habitat. I sure hope it's a 4-dragon habitat!!

Can we please have some more land to put the new habitat on??

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isles
491 Unique dragons
Plus countless new unhatched eggs in Storage
And all the Arctic dragons

21236[/QUOTE]

cocauina
07-01-15, 12:20 PM
Thank you Cocauina. I am esctatic that we are getting a new habitat. I sure hope it's a 4-dragon habitat!!

Can we please have some more land to put the new habitat on??

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isles
491 Unique dragons
Plus countless new unhatched eggs in Storage
And all the Arctic dragons

Probably this habitat will be a 3-dragon habitat.. This is how TL works, unfortunately.

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 04:42 PM
:(.. Have to spend golds on habitat:(

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 04:47 PM
I have 384 Rigt now! 16 to go.... 4 Times 4 --- Sunset Dragon:)

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 04:50 PM
I'll rather have 4 dragons and a themed habitat as the prizes so that I can house all the dragons together. Even if we buy the new habitat, it can only hold 3 dragons usually. And the other 2 dragons will be scattered elsewhere.
What I do before is the dragon that not related too much for the event, I put them somewhere! if it related, I will put them together in 1 habitat And decorating around just like the theme of The event! U can checkout My island..( Ex: I will put Seasters, Sky surfer, Hermit( or sunshine) To one habitat!) And the others I put them to somewhere else!

Kennedward
07-01-15, 04:52 PM
228 now

9krm
07-01-15, 05:09 PM
Just putting that here in case they all disappear like the tournament levels. ;)

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:10 PM
Just putting that here in case they all disappear like the tournament levels. ;)

Me too lol

Errena41
07-01-15, 05:14 PM
435!!! Sunset dragon on the nest!:)

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 05:44 PM
You would expect that TL could atleast accomplish the basics. This sucks!

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:49 PM
You would expect that TL could atleast accomplish the basics. This sucks!

I know right, bugs and glitches like this didn't happen in any of the previous tournaments when they were taking place

barbaraann72
07-01-15, 06:36 PM
Think they will extend the event a few hours (since we aren't getting our Tourney Sunbeams)?

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:43 PM
Think they will extend the event a few hours (since we aren't getting our Tourney Sunbeams)?

They should, but nothing so far

rasike
07-02-15, 02:11 AM
401 sunbeams, and my Sunset dragon is in the nest! I'm keeping my three nests full with Water and Air eggs to be sure I will get all the individual prizes, because I will only be able to play till going on vacation on 12th July.

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 02:18 AM
402 want to get all prizes before 12th July( vacation Arr:(

popcorn_belle
07-02-15, 04:58 AM
currently 429....

Kennedward
07-02-15, 05:55 AM
320 right now.... Won't be able to play much due to work....

roguebee
07-02-15, 06:51 AM
I see we are at 96% for the Hermit dragon...

chewingthecud
07-02-15, 07:11 AM
We should be getting the first community prize soon! Yeh!

belarica
07-02-15, 08:03 AM
561 currently, crops will be ready in less than an hour :)

belarica
07-02-15, 08:45 AM
Congrats everyone on getting the hermit dragon! :rolleyes: it looks funny, like the image got squashed

mommaduex
07-02-15, 09:05 AM
I love the little Hermit Dragon... think he will make a good habitat buddy with Scorpion.

freshfunin2008
07-02-15, 09:11 AM
Good job everyone. Got the 1st 2 dragons. Keep up the good work

kafeole
07-02-15, 09:56 AM
Why doesn't the sand bucket appear in my storage?
Team Lava pls help.

freshfunin2008
07-02-15, 10:12 AM
Are you looking under the ALL TAB and not one of the other views?

cocauina
07-02-15, 10:17 AM
Why doesn't the sand bucket appear in my storage?
Team Lava pls help.

Why people don't read when the info is right in front of them?

(....................)

Link of the post - http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82743-Community-Event-Fun-In-The-Sun&p=1133327&viewfull=1#post1133327

Kennedward
07-02-15, 10:50 AM
395 now

diner2u
07-02-15, 11:05 AM
600 Sunbeams :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-02-15, 11:08 AM
I have 560 Sunbeams! But I'm far enough to get the Beach Bum Hammock, I thought that was an habitat...

mommaduex
07-02-15, 02:12 PM
I have 560 Sunbeams! But I'm far enough to get the Beach Bum Hammock, I thought that was an habitat...

I thought the Sandcastle in the Community Prizes was going to be a habitat when I first saw it :(

debhutchinson
07-02-15, 03:41 PM
Me too lol

Me three!!! Kept being sent back to Round 1 to re-battle Birthstone. After that the tournament rounds have been all over the place. 529 Sun Beams.

roguebee
07-02-15, 05:05 PM
657 Sunbeams. Should have the hammock tomorrow when I collect from the farms.

Kennedward
07-02-15, 05:09 PM
420 right now

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 06:18 PM
C'mon 539

barbaraann72
07-02-15, 06:58 PM
503 now - hatching a Vitue gave a nice lil bump!

Kennedward
07-02-15, 07:09 PM
450 now

kasumi2012
07-02-15, 09:40 PM
559 now, got Sunset Dragon sitting on the nest and Hermit in storage. Hope for Sand Citadel soon for 16 sunbeams /4 hours. :p

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 01:57 AM
Yeah! 617

liznjim13
07-03-15, 04:27 AM
Is anyone else having an issue with their screen not expanding out anymore? This has happened once before when TL did an update for an event and they fixed it. Please fix this again TL, this drives me crazy and makes it very difficult when I'm trying to see multiple habitats across all the islands.

popcorn_belle
07-03-15, 05:38 AM

Kennedward
07-03-15, 06:46 AM
500 now

Hawk1
07-03-15, 06:52 AM
I did 8 hr planting and got 1 sunbeam for each farm? Should have gotten 8 for each farm �� not pleased

belarica
07-03-15, 07:21 AM
935 :)

Kennedward
07-03-15, 07:26 AM
I did 8 hr planting and got 1 sunbeam for each farm? Should have gotten 8 for each farm �� not pleased

I got 8... not sure if that's a bug on your game or something

rasike
07-03-15, 07:27 AM
Is anyone else having an issue with their screen not expanding out anymore? This has happened once before when TL did an update for an event and they fixed it. Please fix this again TL, this drives me crazy and makes it very difficult when I'm trying to see multiple habitats across all the islands.

Yes, I have it too. I hope TL will fix it soon.
833 sunbeams.

Kennedward
07-03-15, 07:32 AM

Me too, it's getting annoying everytime I play I have to zoom out to see everything....

sophiensissi
07-03-15, 09:05 AM
I have 879 collected now and I just won the beach bum hammock. I placed it and it disappeared. Now it's not in my storage either. Does it do anything other than decoration? So many glitches this week! ��

Weedle33
07-03-15, 09:14 AM
Yes, I have it too. I hope TL will fix it soon.
833 sunbeams.

Yep! It's driving me nuts!

MaribouMay
07-03-15, 09:16 AM
I have 879 collected now and I just won the beach bum hammock. I placed it and it disappeared. Now it's not in my storage either. Does it do anything other than decoration? So many glitches this week! ��

It should be a decoration only. World Event prizes are always dragons or decorations aside from the first prize. You can send an email to support and they will restore it though I imagine they are a bit busy right now. You can also try force closing and reopening or reinstalling; either of those might restore your hammock.

sophiensissi
07-03-15, 09:49 AM
It should be a decoration only. World Event prizes are always dragons or decorations aside from the first prize. You can send an email to support and they will restore it though I imagine they are a bit busy right now. You can also try force closing and reopening or reinstalling; either of those might restore your hammock.

It just showed up! Thanks! �� I wonder why they never give habitats as the prizes anymore? Still a fun event though!

Kennedward
07-03-15, 10:32 AM
518 now

mbyte68
07-03-15, 10:52 AM
It just showed up! Thanks! �� I wonder why they never give habitats as the prizes anymore? Still a fun event though!

they rither give the habitats to FFS players :/

belarica
07-03-15, 11:46 AM
Ffs doesn't really have a lot going for it though. It's a lame version of dragon story if you ask me.

Paleon
07-03-15, 12:23 PM
Does anyone know why the quests for World Events are listed under Crafting when you look through the sections in the Quest Outpost? Just curious, kind of seems out of place there to me.

9krm
07-03-15, 01:20 PM
I probably won't place the hammock now as I don't have space. It is cute though.

MaribouMay
07-03-15, 02:52 PM

People used to complain about getting habitats they didn't have space to place.

cocauina
07-03-15, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know why the quests for World Events are listed under Crafting when you look through the sections in the Quest Outpost? Just curious, kind of seems out of place there to me.

In the beginning of the World Events the quest was in the Crafting and Special tab, but now it seems TL is lazy and only puts in the crafting tab. The others are decorations, TL created them, but don't use them.

I'm an FFS player also, and I like to have habitats has a reward, like it as been said by MaribouMay:

People used to complain about getting habitats they didn't have space to place.

So, since players complain TL removed them, but in FFS, and you should search before talk, TL is constantly giving habitats because TL, lately, releases a new element in every world event, so we need a habitat for that. Players still complain because they don't have space to put and hatch, but they still want them, about habitats in DS we cannot do anything, there are players that want habitats, and others don't because they don't have space, so it's like "do you want a new habitat? Buy it, if not, just don't buy it"

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 05:51 PM
Luckily Today I will get beach hammock! 832 now

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 05:53 PM
Save a small place To place the decorations:)

Kennedward
07-03-15, 07:19 PM
608 now, going much slower this time

barbaraann72
07-03-15, 09:11 PM
608 now, going much slower this time

Me too. :(

kasumi2012
07-03-15, 09:22 PM
785, Need 15 sunbeam to unlock Beach Bum Hammock. :p

Keep the Spirits. 25% on Sand Citadel. Keep planting the 20 hrs ones. Forgot the names. ;)

Mythdefied
07-03-15, 09:23 PM
I'll hit 800 tonight. I'm not buying the package deal this time, so I can't rely on that to boost my count.

Kennedward
07-03-15, 09:24 PM
Me too. :(

I think we'll be fine, still lots of time and I always get more than enough in past events

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 10:05 PM
Woo hoo! my Paradise falls:)21389

Enilon1
07-03-15, 10:42 PM
960 now three eggs on nests

zaccy678
07-03-15, 10:48 PM
Just got me hammock ;)

It's only 2x2 in case anyone was wondering.

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 11:38 PM
850 now

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 11:38 PM
Size of sand citadel?

Kennedward
07-04-15, 07:42 AM
708 now

roguebee
07-04-15, 07:50 AM
Collected from the farms again, up to 1029.

Kennedward
07-04-15, 08:01 AM
Collected from the farms again, up to 1029.

lol I feel so far behind....

MOD88
07-04-15, 08:30 AM
Sorry but i keep getting a msg saying my account does not have the privileges to access bugs and feedback forum. Help someone. I play dragon story and many purchases (ie: bundle package deal, gold, food, and coins) are not working. if I click on the plus sign by gold, a empty screen comes up. When trying to select any choice in the food and coin tab on top, the selections show but cannot be selected. I've email the suuport@teamlava numerous times but they haven't responded.

bakerystoe
07-04-15, 08:58 AM
900 now

cocauina
07-04-15, 09:04 AM
Sorry but i keep getting a msg saying my account does not have the privileges to access bugs and feedback forum. Help someone. I play dragon story and many purchases (ie: bundle package deal, gold, food, and coins) are not working. if I click on the plus sign by gold, a empty screen comes up. When trying to select any choice in the food and coin tab on top, the selections show but cannot be selected. I've email the suuport@teamlava numerous times but they haven't responded.

Probably you have enable the purchases from your phone in the definitions.. Don't know

MOD88
07-04-15, 09:57 AM
I did that :s but thanks cocauina

PrincessCouture2014
07-04-15, 10:20 AM
And I am at 651 only :(

owa411
07-04-15, 10:24 AM
778 currently...

cocauina
07-04-15, 11:05 AM
I did that :s but thanks cocauina

I'm glad that what I've said, was the answer xD

You're welcome :)

Anaboe
07-04-15, 05:10 PM
1,112 now :)

Trick to getting this much already: 3 nests, 7 farms, 2 players.

If you ever have 250 gold, buy a second nest (and a third, if you have 500 gold) and always leave them filled with the longest dragons possible, so when an event starts, you can lift them from the nest and collect parts. During the event, buy Water, Air, Light and/or Olympus Dragons for coins to keep your nests occupied 24/7. 2 or 3 nests make world events much more easier.

If you think there can be a world event coming, prepare by making 20-hour crops the day before an update. This gives you a great head-start.

Kennedward
07-04-15, 05:23 PM
828 now

roguebee
07-04-15, 05:49 PM
1,112 now :)

Trick to getting this much already: 3 nests, 7 farms, 2 players.

If you ever have 250 gold, buy a second nest (and a third, if you have 500 gold) and always leave them filled with the longest dragons possible, so when an event starts, you can lift them from the nest and collect parts. During the event, buy Water, Air, Light and/or Olympus Dragons for coins to keep your nests occupied 24/7. 2 or 3 nests make world events much more easier.

If you think there can be a world event coming, prepare by making 20-hour crops the day before an update. This gives you a great head-start.

Good strategy to work by. When I think there is a World Event coming due, I plant 20 hour crops to harvest about 30 - 60 minutes after the Tuesday update. I was right this week, so I had 140 sunbeams right away, and I just happen to have both nests with dragons coming off them not too long after the start. Weeks I guess wrong, I've given up about 12000 apples. If I had the third nest, I'd be pushing 1200 right now. I'll be there tomorrow when I harvest the farms.

Kennedward
07-04-15, 06:53 PM
I just breed what I usually breed and grow crops, never missed any prizes in previous events before, always had more than enough at the end

bakerystoe
07-04-15, 07:08 PM
1057 now

bakerystoe
07-04-15, 07:08 PM
Good strategy to work by. When I think there is a World Event coming due, I plant 20 hour crops to harvest about 30 - 60 minutes after the Tuesday update. I was right this week, so I had 140 sunbeams right away, and I just happen to have both nests with dragons coming off them not too long after the start. Weeks I guess wrong, I've given up about 12000 apples. If I had the third nest, I'd be pushing 1200 right now. I'll be there tomorrow when I harvest the farms.
I have 2 owl:p before the event))

Kennedward
07-04-15, 07:34 PM
888 now, what a great number lol :D

sipland
07-04-15, 08:27 PM
At an even 1,000. I took Anaboe's advice a while back and invested in a second nest.

Kennedward
07-05-15, 06:18 AM
988 now

clarity625
07-05-15, 10:21 AM
1071 sunbeams. I have 2 nests. I send out air dragon on sunbeam quest. I keep my nests filled, harvest my farms and harvest sand bucket. I set alarm only for harvesting gold giving dragons.
During the tournament, so I entered the game pretty frequently for battles.

I am pretty relaxed about playing. I don't want my life to revolve around having to enter the game at 5:47PM for example. I think my pace is sufficient to complete this event and get the last individual prize.

pernmagic
07-05-15, 10:43 AM
I just collected as I go, now on 1010 .....

owa411
07-05-15, 10:56 AM
957 so far...

PrincessCouture2014
07-05-15, 12:07 PM
Onlyv800+

BiteMe111
07-05-15, 12:50 PM
1328 :) (I do have 3 nests)

barbaraann72
07-05-15, 06:10 PM
1113... inching along.

Mythdefied
07-05-15, 06:15 PM
1,051. Without buying those value packs, it takes a whole lot longer.

bakerystoe
07-05-15, 06:40 PM
I got 1301:) hope I can get all prizes ( individual) !

Paleon
07-05-15, 07:08 PM
1,227 Halfway to Seastar...

Kennedward
07-05-15, 08:05 PM
1088 now

popcorn_belle
07-05-15, 08:41 PM
1298 sun beams

Kennedward
07-05-15, 09:13 PM
1100 now

hiabarara
07-06-15, 01:18 AM
Could you guys share some of your tricks?
I'm lvl 55 with 70 dragons, 30 habitats, 2 nests, 7 farms and 540 sunbeams. I read about having 20 hour crops prepared and breeding dragons who need a longer time, but I don't even come close to the 1.200 sunbeams you guys have. And I also can't wait for 20 hours everyday. It already takes too long to feed and evolve dragons, so I usually prepare the 1 hour crops (rushrooms or firapples) or the 8 hours crops when I go to sleep.

Any helpful advices? :confused:

zaccy678
07-06-15, 02:45 AM
1380 now, closing in on Sea Star! :)

popcorn_belle
07-06-15, 03:45 AM
I'm lvl 55 with 70 dragons, 30 habitats, 2 nests, 7 farms and 540 sunbeams. I read about having 20 hour crops prepared and breeding dragons who need a longer time, but I don't even come close to the 1.200 sunbeams you guys have. And I also can't wait for 20 hours everyday. It already takes too long to feed and evolve dragons, so I usually prepare the 1 hour crops (rushrooms or firapples) or the 8 hours crops when I go to sleep.

Don't leave empty nests since you have 2. You can buy air or water dragon egg and hatch them to earn sunbeams. If I were you, I will plant 5 hrs crop and 20 hrs crop (when you go to sleep). Do not forget to send your air dragon for 3 hrs mission.

And try to win in battle arena for additional sunbeams.

Try to also read past posts here regarding community events. You will get some great tips there

PrincessCouture2014
07-06-15, 03:55 AM
1069 now

Peggyg723
07-06-15, 03:58 AM
is the 5 hour crop really better - I seem to get a 90% drop rate on 1 hour and 90% drop rate on 5 hour. so I'm only losing food on the 5 hour and I have lots of hungry dragons...

PrincessCouture2014
07-06-15, 04:02 AM

I joined 1 day n some hours late and I have only 1 nest but I managed to get 1069 mainly coz of 20 hrs crop. Its for just these 14 days to have them on farms and you can save coins too which will help in later expansions. Other than this if u r sending air dragon to quest n not leaving ur nest empty than only thing u should do is plant 20 hrs crops

Kennedward
07-06-15, 06:12 AM
1168 now

roguebee
07-06-15, 07:35 AM

For a world event, the advantage of the 20 hour crop is that you miss very little time using your farms. As you've noticed, you sacrifice volume of apples. A realistic compromise would be to mix 5 and 8 hour crops. As for preparing for an Event, S8 runs one every 1-2 months. You just guess (plan) to have 20 hour crops ready to harvest just before the Tuesday update. Visit this thread for more hint and advice. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information

Xyn25
07-06-15, 07:59 AM
I am running behind on this event. I haven't been able to log into the game since Thursday night (I get the connection error all the time) and I'm afraid I won't be able to get all the dragons :(
I was waiting so eagerly for another world event and when it's finally here I can't even play! This is making me really sad :(

amerirish
07-06-15, 08:02 AM
I agree about the 20 hour crops during world events. You don't make nearly as many apples, but for me it's worth the sacrifice for a couple of weeks to focus on collecting the event pieces. I'd rather wait the long time to guarantee that I'm not losing any time while I sleep or work. I also keep my nests full of either Air, Water or Light dragons depending on how much time I have to ****.

roguebee
07-06-15, 01:39 PM
1494 and Seastar in storage.

amerirish
07-06-15, 01:54 PM
Congrats roguebee; I got my Seastar today too (currently at 1,410) :)

philstep
07-06-15, 02:08 PM
1733 now. I am amazed at how many coins build up with planting 20 hour crops instead of 1 and 5 hour ones. We still have a few days and I'm almost to 10 million coins noramally around 1-3.

barbaraann72
07-06-15, 03:12 PM
1733 now. I am amazed at how many coins build up with planting 20 hour crops instead of 1 and 5 hour ones. We still have a few days and I'm almost to 10 million coins noramally around 1-3.

Yep! Always a good time to pick up the coin heavy habitats (if you have room).

roguebee
07-06-15, 05:03 PM

I've really noticed it during this event. 3-4 days to get enough Mystic Maps from friends, then more 3 days to wait. There's almost nothing to spend coins on.

Kennedward
07-06-15, 05:04 PM
1208 now

Enilon1
07-06-15, 06:57 PM
1691 now

philstep
07-06-15, 07:23 PM
I've really noticed it during this event. 3-4 days to get enough Mystic Maps from friends, then more 3 days to wait. There's almost nothing to spend coins on.

I didn't even think of the map part. Takes me about 3 days to get enough maps then sit and wait for almost 3 more days. Is there a limit to how many maps you can get in a day? With how many neighbors I have you would think they would build up faster.

Kennedward
07-06-15, 07:31 PM
1288 now

bakerystoe
07-06-15, 07:34 PM
Over 1400! sea star in the bag;)

roguebee
07-06-15, 07:44 PM
Over 1400! sea star in the bag;)

Congrats!

roguebee
07-06-15, 07:52 PM
I didn't even think of the map part. Takes me about 3 days to get enough maps then sit and wait for almost 3 more days. Is there a limit to how many maps you can get in a day? With how many neighbors I have you would think they would build up faster.

20 maps per day (21 with some planning)

Natasha_07
07-06-15, 09:01 PM
Oops I forgot about this event whole day, was distracted by B.

Almost there to unlock my 2 dragon.

Kennedward
07-06-15, 09:23 PM
Oops I forgot about this event whole day, was distracted by B.

Almost there to unlock my 2 dragon.

I just breed and grow crops as usual, don't really need so many dragons when I dont have the space to display them all lol

popcorn_belle
07-06-15, 09:53 PM
1539 sun beams

theone2001
07-06-15, 11:33 PM
I just reached level 17 and I'm not eligible for community prizes until I reach 450 sunbeams. So it doesn't show me the total sunbeams for the community. I figure I should reach it(450 sunbeams) in about 3 days. Would someone please post what the community number is at this time to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks.

hiabarara
07-07-15, 02:56 AM
I just reached level 17 and I'm not eligible for community prizes until I reach 450 sunbeams. So it doesn't show me the total sunbeams for the community. I figure I should reach it(450 sunbeams) in about 3 days. Would someone please post what the community number is at this time to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks.
The community has 135.467.015 sunbeams at the moment, so we already have the Hermit Dragon. The next thing is the Sand Citadel and we need 150.000.000 for that (we have 85% so far).

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 03:08 AM
I got 1546

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 03:09 AM
Congrats!

Thanksy:) Ro

roguebee
07-07-15, 07:09 AM
Collected from my farms this morning, up to 1674 sunbeams.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 08:01 AM
1350 now

owa411
07-07-15, 08:03 AM
1264 now...

barbaraann72
07-07-15, 08:17 AM
1529 now

Missing LonePudding's daily update.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 08:18 AM
Confirmed! I already won! I can't miss more Sunbeams!

Kennedward
07-07-15, 08:35 AM
Confirmed! I already won! I can't miss more Sunbeams!

Hm? Not sure what you mean lol

Natasha_07
07-07-15, 10:23 AM
I just breed and grow crops as usual, don't really need so many dragons when I dont have the space to display them all lol

I'm on android so don't have that much dragons, missing half so I welcome more exclusive ones. :)

theone2001
07-07-15, 10:35 AM
The community has 135.467.015 sunbeams at the moment, so we already have the Hermit Dragon. The next thing is the Sand Citadel and we need 150.000.000 for that (we have 85% so far).

Thank You!

tuffyjkitten
07-07-15, 10:37 AM
Got the 4th prize this morning, yay! Would have had it last night if I had remembered to collect my foods at 5 pm...missed a farming opportunity before bed. Oh well!

Paleon
07-07-15, 11:02 AM
1,514 now, got Seastar the other day. Wonder why this one wasn't Pink/Blue.

belarica
07-07-15, 11:03 AM
Sunshine dragon on the nest. :) going back to planting better crops now, good luck everyone!

Kennedward
07-07-15, 12:23 PM
I'm on android so don't have that much dragons, missing half so I welcome more exclusive ones. :)

Good luck on collecting them, and soon fill up the whole island :D

owa411
07-07-15, 03:26 PM
1384 now

Kennedward
07-07-15, 04:36 PM
1408 now, just collected another dragon in storage lol :D

Enilon1
07-07-15, 07:49 PM
1930 now

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 07:59 PM
Over 1700:) closer to sunshine

Kennedward
07-07-15, 07:59 PM
1930 now

Wow, you'll get Sunshine pretty soon! :D

PrincessCouture2014
07-08-15, 12:41 AM
1445 now

Weedle33
07-08-15, 12:41 AM
So I'm a dummy. I thought the community prize was the sand castle. The one that gave you 16 po8nts. I sold one of my habitats to fit in on my island! Ugh!

popcorn_belle
07-08-15, 01:05 AM
1820 sunbeams now...

owa411
07-08-15, 05:00 AM
1424 sunbeams now. Just received Seastar dragon... Have the feeling that I'm falling behind with my sunbeams :(

Kennedward
07-08-15, 06:30 AM
1488 now

roguebee
07-08-15, 06:56 AM
1424 sunbeams now. Just received Seastar dragon... Have the feeling that I'm falling behind with my sunbeams :(

You're doing fine. With 6 days and a few hours left, if you have 7 farms and only play twice a day, plant 20 hour crops, collect from the sand bucket each time, and keep a Water dragon on your nest (2 per day). This will give you just over 1000 sunbeams. No problem...

Kennedward
07-08-15, 07:24 AM
You're doing fine. With 6 days and a few hours left, if you have 7 farms and only play twice a day, plant 20 hour crops, collect from the sand bucket each time, and keep a Water dragon on your nest (2 per day). This will give you just over 1000 sunbeams. No problem...

Agreed, I never worry about world events, everyone always get all the prizes :D

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-08-15, 01:17 PM
Wow, I'm gonna get the Sunshine for sure! 2,175 Sunbeams! This is so cool!

roguebee
07-08-15, 03:59 PM
Collected from the farms. 1910 sunbeams. I'll have Sunshine by Friday. Then I'll be doing my community service...

Kennedward
07-08-15, 04:37 PM
1608 now, slowly but surely will reach 2200 by the last day

bakerystoe
07-08-15, 06:06 PM
Closer to sunshine. Over 1900

Enilon1
07-08-15, 07:06 PM
Wow, you'll get Sunshine pretty soon! :D
Thursday I should have sunshine.I could have it today but I can only buy two habitats.Got five dragons in storage .:(

philstep
07-08-15, 07:21 PM
Just need 100 more for last individual prize but I'll keep planting away at 20 hour crops for community prizes. Build up of coins has came in handy. 6 expansions on islands, large black sands and Olympus. Want to get 2 more large black sands before this is done.

Kennedward
07-08-15, 07:59 PM
Thursday I should have sunshine.I could have it today but I can only buy two habitats.Got five dragons in storage .:(

I know how you feel as I have over 70 dragons in storage, so I'm in no hurry to get more, which is why my progress is much slower compared to others. But anyways, nice job in getting so many so soon! :D

luna2cute
07-08-15, 08:37 PM

I'm the same as you. No worries, we will get there!! :)

Mythdefied
07-09-15, 12:39 AM
Crossed 1600 tonight. It's slow going, but at least all nests are full right now. At this rate I figure a minimum of five more days before I get the Sunshine dragon.

bakerystoe
07-09-15, 02:18 AM
Wow, I'm gonna get the Sunshine for sure! 2,175 Sunbeams! This is so cool!
Lol! you got 3 nests:) Congrats!!;)

zaccy678
07-09-15, 04:19 AM
2002!!

This will be the first time I've got the final individual prize :o

Usually I'm nowhere near it ;)

Kennedward
07-09-15, 06:53 AM
1788 now

mommabear64
07-09-15, 08:55 AM
Is anyone else having problems receiving the sunbeams from the quest? I started noticing it yesterday. I am using the air dragon , not the fairy. I do not have a fairy dragon yet. I have completed at least 8 quests where I have not received my sunbeams. I use a smartphone, android 5.0.

I have completed a complete clearing out of my cache, I have force stopped my game and then restarted. Hopefully this will address the problem. But it doesn't do anything for the 40,000 plus coins that I spent or the sunbeams that I didn't get.

kooky panda
07-09-15, 10:01 AM
Is anyone else having problems receiving the sunbeams from the quest? I started noticing it yesterday. I am using the air dragon , not the fairy. I do not have a fairy dragon yet. I have completed at least 8 quests where I have not received my sunbeams. I use a smartphone, android 5.0.

I have completed a complete clearing out of my cache, I have force stopped my game and then restarted. Hopefully this will address the problem. But it doesn't do anything for the 40,000 plus coins that I spent or the sunbeams that I didn't get.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

PrincessCouture2014
07-09-15, 10:07 AM
1663 now

Kennedward
07-09-15, 11:14 AM
1800 after hatching a Firestorm :cool:

freshfunin2008
07-09-15, 11:59 AM
Hi Kooky! Glad to see you are still around.

barbaraann72
07-09-15, 01:10 PM
Just crossed the 2k mark!

pernmagic
07-09-15, 02:34 PM
1786 so far ..... Trying hard

bakerystoe
07-10-15, 12:11 AM
YEA tomorrow Sunshine in the bag! ;)

bexrexbex
07-10-15, 05:43 AM
Anyone know how many sunbeams you need by now to get the final individual prize? I had a late start on this one, I was on vacation.

zaccy678
07-10-15, 06:38 AM
Just got Sunshine!!
Finally!! :o

owa411
07-10-15, 06:57 AM
1975 and 4 days to go. Think the last one will be in my storage too ;)

Kennedward
07-10-15, 07:04 AM
1888 now, pretty sure i'll get it by last day as well :D

roguebee
07-10-15, 08:30 AM
Collected from the farms this morning and earned Sunshine. Now to continue helping towards the community goal for the final dragon.

barbaraann72
07-10-15, 09:00 AM
Sunshine egg in storage!

Congrats to all who've finished. Keep up the great work to everyone still collecting.

Kennedward
07-10-15, 11:04 AM
2020 now, will probably finish by tomorrow :cool:

Paleon
07-10-15, 11:34 AM
Looks like I'll have Sunshine today, currently at 2,138 and waiting on crops. I think he and Skysurfer are my favorites. :D

Kennedward
07-10-15, 11:38 AM
2038 now, I spoke too soon, maybe I'll finish today lol

barbaraann72
07-10-15, 12:48 PM
2038 now, I spoke too soon, maybe I'll finish today lol

I was beginning to question your motivation! ;)

9krm
07-10-15, 01:04 PM
Just got the Sunshine! I hope we are able to unlock the Skysurfer.

hiabarara
07-10-15, 02:23 PM
Anyone know how many sunbeams you need by now to get the final individual prize? I had a late start on this one, I was on vacation.
I would like to know that, too.

JMThrive
07-10-15, 03:05 PM
I would like to know that, too.

You need 2200 sunbeams to get the final, Sunshine dragon.

Rainstorms45
07-10-15, 03:15 PM
1,999 lol

Kennedward
07-10-15, 04:35 PM
I was beginning to question your motivation! ;)

2108 now, I think I should be done soon :D

bakerystoe
07-10-15, 05:35 PM
I got my sunshine :) Yay?!!

Kennedward
07-10-15, 05:36 PM
I got my sunshine :) Yay?!!

Congrats! I should get mine later today :D

bakerystoe
07-10-15, 05:45 PM
Congrats! I should get mine later today :D

Thank you! Hope we all get it:):p

Kennedward
07-10-15, 05:47 PM
Thank you! Hope we all get it:):p

Me too! :D

Natasha_07
07-10-15, 06:05 PM
Almost there, to get my last individual prize. Maybe tomorrow if I remember to check.

Kennedward
07-10-15, 06:06 PM
It seems a lot of people are finishing individual soon, which means the last community prize should also be in reach soon :D

MoonRiver101
07-11-15, 02:32 AM
Just got my Sunshine Dragon, so just have to keep collecting for the community prize pool now :)

Kennedward
07-11-15, 06:00 AM
Got my Sunshine last night right before i went to sleep, 2288 now

rado_nik
07-11-15, 06:59 AM
Received my Sunshine dragon yesterday before going to sleep, at the moment I have 2350 suns and 55% Community total
My son have 1597

tuffyjkitten
07-11-15, 08:25 AM
Got my last individual dragon last night, have about 2300 now. Let's go community! :)

hahagrandma
07-11-15, 09:33 AM
I have only received the bucket, the hammock and one dragon in my storage despite being just 300 sunbeams away from finishing event! Any ideas how or when I might get them please? Ty

Kennedward
07-11-15, 12:36 PM
2300 now

diner2u
07-11-15, 01:09 PM
I have 2740 still doing my part to help the community!!

Kennedward
07-11-15, 01:11 PM
Me too, I have already passed 2200 but still helping out, let's keep going everyone! :D

pernmagic
07-11-15, 02:23 PM
Just past 2200. And going on to help all

Mythdefied
07-11-15, 02:25 PM
I'll have 2200 by tomorrow, hopefully. It's been slow going.

Kennedward
07-11-15, 04:53 PM
2368 now

bakerystoe
07-11-15, 06:08 PM
2370 a bit slow cuz 5 hrs crop :(

Kennedward
07-11-15, 06:13 PM
I've been using 5 hrs crops as well, don't think it mattered cause I still made it on time :cool:

barbaraann72
07-11-15, 08:42 PM
Keep up the great work!

PrincessCouture2014
07-11-15, 10:00 PM
2261 now