PDA

View Full Version : Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:04 PM
I think we should all play on while there's still time, waiting to see if TL fixes this may take longer than battling back up again

JustBeKind
07-01-15, 05:05 PM
I beat the reset birthstone an hour ago, and birthstone is back again.

I guess it's time to let this one go.

But we still can get 2 Sunbeams

arumandini
07-01-15, 05:05 PM
please help! i've been battling for beastmaster dragon and already reached battle 19-against tricorn dragon when suddenly there was some glitch and my battle tournament restart to stage 1 again. So i have to redo everything from the very start-against birthstone dragon. i've tried to reinstall dragon story app, restart my device, but it's still not fixed. i'm currently on level 150 using iPad 2 and latest iOs

amerirish
07-01-15, 05:08 PM
I think we should all play on while there's still time, waiting to see if TL fixes this may take longer than battling back up again

I'm too freaked out that it will screw up the glitch even more :( they'll have to extend the tournament and event deadlines once they've worked this out by at least one day, I think.

zaccy678
07-01-15, 05:08 PM
I just used a gem to speed up, and found myself back at Round 1!

Not happy!

dancingsnickerdoodle
07-01-15, 05:09 PM
Nooooooooo!!! I was on round 16 & just got the rest to round 1 also!!!!
Please help! I really don't want to start this all over again. I was trying to finish before the holiday weekend started....not looking very promising at this point

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:11 PM
I'm too freaked out that it will screw up the glitch even more :( they'll have to extend the tournament and event deadlines once they've worked this out by at least one day, I think.

I know how you feel, but I rather continue moving on while see if anything changes again, rather than just waiting to see if there are fixes.

Again, that's just me, you're free to make your own decisions.

captainhair
07-01-15, 05:12 PM
But we still can get 2 Sunbeams

That's a good point. I guess I'll just keep bashing level 1 birthstones until this gets fixed. Worst case is that this all gets rolled back, and I lose beams anyways.

Clark_Wayne
07-01-15, 05:13 PM
Check before you post.. Because in the tournament thread, you can see you aren't the only one where the tournament went back to round 1, this is a problem from TL, and everybody is getting affected, what is strange is that TL is ignoring FFS tournament thread and not giving any explanations there and only on DS tournament thread.

What is weird is my FFS tournament wasn't affected (at least the last time i went then :D )
And my baby account DS tournament is not affected neither.
I think their bug affected only those who was playing at the bug instant !

I hope they are fixing it : i really don't want to have to do the battles again :mad:

And i agree : they should give us more time because of that !

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:17 PM
That's a good point. I guess I'll just keep bashing level 1 birthstones until this gets fixed. Worst case is that this all gets rolled back, and I lose beams anyways.

That's why I went on and beat Round 1 again, it's only a Lv1 dragon, very easy to beat.

Plus it seems my sunbeams are still increasing so it's ok for the world event.

cocauina
07-01-15, 05:18 PM
What is weird is my FFS tournament wasn't affected (at least the last time i went then :D )
And my baby account DS tournament is not affected neither.
I think their bug affected only those who was playing at the bug instant !

I hope they are fixing it : i really don't want to have to do the battles again :mad:

Both of my accounts don't have the bug in both games, probably the ones that were playing while the bug happened are the most affected ones. Both of my accounts don't have any problem

nilni
07-01-15, 05:18 PM
My game re-set twice. How can we finish it

Natasha_07
07-01-15, 05:19 PM
Tournament completely disappeared !!!!!!!

laurelsail
07-01-15, 05:20 PM
Now the tournament disappeared again but is still on Birthstone 1! I think I'm not going to waste my time until this is fixed...

PepperWoo
07-01-15, 05:20 PM
Oh boy, so many problems for TL to fix today. :x

I was already at Level 19 battling Tricorn and when the hour wait was up, suddenly my opponent was a Bedrock dragon! So I closed the game, restarted it and checked again only to see my tourney progress is back to Level 1 like all of you.

zaccy678
07-01-15, 05:22 PM

I feel the same. I don't want them saving my second attempt at the tourney and not my first!!

Hawk1
07-01-15, 05:23 PM
Sunbeams and basilisk fangs (I need 12 more fangs) and hoping they either fix this or give us the Beatmaster dragon.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:23 PM
I don't have that problem, I still see the tournament

Hawk1
07-01-15, 05:24 PM
*Beastmaster

BogitaPetHome1
07-01-15, 05:24 PM
Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device :mad:

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot:mad::mad:

mybunnytail
07-01-15, 05:25 PM
I am so mad but least I feel a bit better knowing I am not alone in this thing. I Almost didn't even other with this tournament but this morning decided what the heck and have been worming hard all day even spending gold to speed up since I started late. Got over half way there and then it goes and starts over. This hurts!:mad:

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 05:26 PM
I am back to round 1 as well. It has been malfunctioning most of the afternoon. S8 needs to fix it and fix it proper and extend the time for those who have had issues.

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 05:26 PM
I was to rd 13 or 14 as well

Clark_Wayne
07-01-15, 05:29 PM
Both of my accounts don't have the bug in both games, probably the ones that were playing while the bug happened are the most affected ones. Both of my accounts don't have any problem

May be it is what they call "fun in the sun" ?
But i don't find it fun at all :mad:

[S8] Elsa
07-01-15, 05:31 PM
Hi everyone. Our team is currently investigating these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:31 PM
May be it is what they call "fun in the sun" ?
But i don't find it fun at all :mad:

It's definitely not fun!

Drachenia
07-01-15, 05:32 PM
Hello I come now to round 20 in the tournament Beastmaster and am for round 1 of returns.
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150702/gokvn6sa.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

RockyMts
07-01-15, 05:34 PM
Knew things were going to well. no problems thru 21. then boom back to 1. can TL take everyone back to their correct level? I am missing battle time as will be away for the 4th. dragon story seems to have many more problems than their other games

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 05:35 PM
I don't have this bug! I even don't know!! my battling s**** is bad so round 4:(

Kennedward
Now the tournament disappeared again but is still on Birthstone 1! I think I'm not going to waste my time until this is fixed...

Oh I've said that too soon, now it has disappeared for me as well :mad:

BogitaPetHome1
What should we expect? when do you think that will be solved? and are we gonna have an extension to finish the tournament? are the levels will be restoured where they were before the bug?

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the update Elsa but it would be helpful to know if we continue to play a 2nd tourney if TL will be able to discern which one is the correct one once it is fixed. I don't like starting over and working my way back up just to have the game go back to the old game. Please advise.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:38 PM
It was ok before my battle timer was up, and now that I can battle again, it's all glitchy again, sometimes the tournament shows up and sometimes it doesn't show

infinitelove19
Elsa;1134760']Hi everyone. Our team is currently investigating these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Any advice? Should we play-on? Stay offline? Send an email to support? Or not bother?

Thanks for letting us know they are working on it.

mbpharr
I was at 12 and now at beginning too

Hawk1
07-01-15, 05:39 PM
Zoom is working on iPad @ the moment, perhaps they'll get the tournament fixed also.

lisaholcomb00
07-01-15, 05:40 PM
I just came on here to see if anyone else had the problem I was at level 15 now back to one wow what's really going on

BogitaPetHome1
07-01-15, 05:40 PM
Any advice? Should we play-on? Stay offline? Send an email to support? Or not bother?

Thanks for letting us know they are working on it.

Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device :mad:

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot:mad:

bozotc19
07-01-15, 05:41 PM
Oh, horrors.....was making good progress, was at level 18 and I am fighting a round expecting Justice and I get a random Leopard, level 13? I win it but am rewarded with 1 sunstone...this just doesn't make sense. I have spent over 100000 dollars on this tournament.. And I have nothing to show for it....level 1. I would hope that TL would fix and reset back to where we were, please....do the right thing!

JMThrive
07-01-15, 05:41 PM
Everyone swamp Team Lava/Storm8 with help tickets til they get this fixed!

BogitaPetHome1
07-01-15, 05:42 PM
at least i know I am not alone but very frustrared and mad is gonna be 4 of july weekend and may no be able to spend all the time I want it to finish the tournament is TL does not fix it and send us back to the right lv that we were before the glitch. This sucks really bad !!!! :mad:

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:43 PM
I would prefer we all just be given with the prize dragon and skip this whole tournament together, too much trouble battling all over again

luckyaa7
07-01-15, 05:43 PM
OMG i am back at level 1 too!!

I restarted my phone and back to where I was.

luckyaa7
07-01-15, 05:44 PM
I would prefer we all just be given with the prize dragon and skip this whole tournament together, too much trouble battling all over again

I totally agree!

cvrc
07-01-15, 05:44 PM
As i mentioned before, i have the same tournament glitch and zoom problem on my main account (playing on my android smartphone).
Now i checked my second account (on my android tablet) and there is no tournament glitch there (only the zoom problem). I just played my 14th round.
That's very strange!
So, maybe the glitch affected only the accounts that logged in earlier, in a specific period of time.

My main account is on android tablet and apart for zoom out, the tournament goes on normally. But on my android phone, my second account, I don't have the Battle arena yet and also the zoom out is wonky.

dragonspearls
07-01-15, 05:46 PM
Just went in to check the timer on my breeding pair. Good news is that the zoom is fixed. Bad news is that the tournament icon is gone and the arena is in "normal mode". I may try restarting my tablet to see if anything changes.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Went back in to put the egg on the nest and both no zoom and tournament (round 1) were back. Oh well, time for a hot cup of tea and some tv.

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 05:46 PM
I restarted my device and I still have round 1. Come on TL do the needful now!!!!

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:48 PM
I restarted my device and I still have round 1. Come on TL do the needful now!!!!

Me too, restarting didn't work for me like another player did. Plus the tournament icon is still gone in my game

cocoandfriends
07-01-15, 05:50 PM
Hello, I am having the same problem....I was on round 16 Fireworks when the tournament disappeared from my game. It is back now but it has reset to round 1. Please fix this.

Hawk1
07-01-15, 05:51 PM

I agree

Natasha_07
WTF is wrong with this tournament ? :mad:

First the zooming problem which hasn't been fixed yet, at least not for me.

The tournament goes, then disappeared and now returns back reset.

bakerystoe
Everyone have that problem so why don't i? The Tournament still there even the icon

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:52 PM

Oh the zooming problem is there for me again... but at least the tournament icon is back up

kjbrogren
07-01-15, 05:53 PM

My game also is messed up. I am only in round 5 cuz I had to redo each round 3 times before it would do thru... very annoying!

debrasbistro
07-01-15, 05:54 PM
Starting with 4

Icecream < Lollipop9
2nd account Icecream < Sorceress9

Rightheart < Lollipop9
2nd < Sorceress9 Mm

Athletic < Lollipop9 - M
2- Sorceress9 Mb

Super < Lollipop9 - Mm
2 - < Warrior Princess10 - M

Eagle < Lollipop9 mbB
2 - Eagle < GuildedKnight10 Mb

Peace < Origami mB
2- < Sorceress mB

Holographic < Warrior Princess B
2 - < Warrior Princess mbB

LeftHeart < Lollipop mbB
2 - < Sorceress M

Knight < Lollipop mB
2 - < Sorceress M

Independence < Lollipop mB
2 < Warrior Princess mB

Fireflash < Warrior Princess Mb
2 - same

Neverending < WarriorPrincess10 mbb

Kennedward
07-01-15, 05:54 PM
My game also is messed up. I am only in round 5 cuz I had to redo each round 3 times before it would do thru... very annoying!

At least you are quite early in the tournament, most of us have made it through Round 17 or 18. But yea, bugs or glitches are very annoying when it prevents us from going forward, hopefully this get fixed soon

debrasbistro
07-01-15, 05:57 PM
I also had the resetting to 1 problem plus having to replay rounds. Ugh.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:00 PM
Anyone else have the tournament icon missing? It keeps appearing and disappearing for me

Paleon
07-01-15, 06:01 PM
I have the zoom issue as well, but, apart from the Tournament icon disappearing once on my main account, my accounts were on the rounds they should be...The last time I battled they were, anyway, which was a couple of minutes ago. Fingers crossed at least one stays that way, I really want this dragon. Hope they fix this soon!

JustBeKind
07-01-15, 06:03 PM
I beat Birthstone ( round 1) and now I beat Elements/r2....

xxxe
07-01-15, 06:04 PM
Whoa just freaked out in game before I got to the forums. Seems others are having issues. My battle icon is gone and so is the tournament dragon from the market. Went to fight and it was level 1 birthstone again as well. Hopefully when they fix this they give us a little extra time to beat the tourney.

popcorn_belle
07-01-15, 06:05 PM
What happened to the game? the battle icon disappeared just now.. I am expecting Round 15 and this!!!!

owa411
07-01-15, 06:06 PM
Are my eyes deceiving me?? What happened to the tourney??

BogitaPetHome1
Anyone else have the tournament icon missing? It keeps appearing and disappearing for me

Yes, it happened to me too. I restared my phone for 4th time and when open the game the icon for the battle was gone and when go to the arena is a regular battle.

No happy at all. I was ready to start RD21 and now not even the tournament. TL please help and fix this bug. And please return us to the rounds that we were.

naga2keren
Hm, now that's something new, anyone else still ok with it? Or has TL fixed this already?

I play DS on iphone6. And the tournament is ok. I have just beaten tricorn dragon. Zooming is also not a problem.

blinvy2
07-01-15, 06:07 PM
My tournament disappeared. What's happening? Has the tournament been cancelled?

boedie22
07-01-15, 06:08 PM
After round 18.. I'm starting R01 again.... huaaahhhhhhhhhh

JMThrive
07-01-15, 06:09 PM
elsa;1134760']hi everyone. Our team is currently investigating these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

thanks! But should we wait or start over????????????????

0tyPrincess
07-01-15, 06:09 PM
What? My tournament reset all the way back to the start!!!

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 06:10 PM
So I have a friend who lost the tourney and then it came back at his last round. I tried logging in on his device since it was working and my acct still shows rd 1 so it may not be device issue per se but individual accts that are having problems.

He has to wait 50 mins to see if I jacked his game by logging in as me. LOL Is the TL staff already on holiday in US?????

DragonLair1789
07-01-15, 06:10 PM
I was at level 12 and have been restarted 3 times. Plus I've wasted 47 gold trying to get back to where I was. I deleted then reloaded game and it just kept resetting. Now I've lost the tournament icon totally and it's showing normal battle. WHAT IS GOING ON!

xxxe
07-01-15, 06:11 PM
I would just waits guys. They will fix this I'm sure. Last time we couldn't zoom out they had it fixed so I guess once somebody from TL realizes the tournament is messed up they will fix it. Hopefully we're all at the same rounds though lol

BogitaPetHome1
That will be nice but I really doubt it. I just hope TL fix this issue soon and we can continue in the level we were before they mess it up

patsyd20
same thing for me too. Reset to level 1. I don't know if I should be battling and they will credit or will they add time and we should wait. is there a message somewhere telling us what we should do?

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:12 PM
That will be nice but I really doubt it. I just hope TL fix this issue soon and we can continue in the level we were before they mess it up

I know, was just saying.

The tournament icon is back on for me now, but I'm waiting for my timer before i can battle again

xxxe
07-01-15, 06:12 PM
I was at level 12 and have been restarted 3 times. Plus I've wasted 47 gold trying to get back to where I was. I deleted then reloaded game and it just kept resetting. Now I've lost the tournament icon totally and it's showing normal battle. WHAT IS GOING ON!

Definitely don't spend anymore gold! It's an issue with a lot of people and spending gold will not help.

Paleon
07-01-15, 06:13 PM
I have the zoom issue as well, but, apart from the Tournament icon disappearing once on my main account, my accounts were on the rounds they should be...The last time I battled they were, anyway, which was a couple of minutes ago. Fingers crossed at least one stays that way, I really want this dragon. Hope they fix this soon!

Aaaand now both accounts lack a tournament. Maybe I jinxed myself by posting that, lol.

belarica
What the heck? Was on round 20 and now the tourney is gone???

BogitaPetHome1
thanks! But should we wait or start over????????????????
That will be nice to know. I decided no to play until TL fix the issue I don't want to lose my first results and they give me the new ones. I was already on Rd 21 so really upset about this

Edensuedes
07-01-15, 06:14 PM
I'm not sure if it might help anyone, but I was able to enter the tournament at my correct level by NOT using the tournament icon. I managed it by entering through the battle arena and using the battle icon at the lower right side of the screen. I took a screenshot of the battle I was on just to have a record. Hopefully it will work the same next hour.

hali4848
07-01-15, 06:14 PM
That happened to me too! I just won level 16 and my reign of winning is gone and I am back at Round 1!!

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:16 PM
I know, was just saying.

The tournament icon is back on for me now, but I'm waiting for my timer before i can battle again

Oh spoke too soon, it disappeared again

BogitaPetHome1

I feel your pain. I was on Rd 21 and back all the way to 1. I restared my device 4x and didn't work. Also unistall, reinstall game and phine but nothing. Last time I open game (5 min ago) the icon for the battle was gone and back in normal battles. Sucks!!!!

amerirish
I just got a pop up on my iPhone to install the latest ios update - not doing it until the tourney issue is fixed!

amerirish
07-01-15, 06:17 PM
I just got a pop up on my iPhone to install the latest ios update but not going to do it until the tourney is fixed!

deetbs
07-01-15, 06:17 PM
Same here, back to round 1. This is the biggest glitch they have had for a while. I hope more time is added to the clock on this tournament. I really want the space issue fixed- more land is needed

freesiawoods
07-01-15, 06:19 PM
Me too kicked back to Round 1 but only on my main game. What the heck!! Tourney icon still there showing 5 days. Can they fix it for us Asap!

Edit: and now it has disappeared.

KevinW08
07-01-15, 06:19 PM
Elsa;1134760']Hi everyone. Our team is currently investigating these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Elsa,

Obviously there is some sort of system-wide problem. My tournament level has reset to Round 1 (to battle the L1 Birthstone dragon) for my account from Round 15 (to battle the Never Ending dragon).

It also happened in my other account KevinW06 where I was battling at Round 15 as well.

Can your team look at this, or do I need to raise a TT with Team Lava support?

How long will it take to fix as I don't wish to start battling from Round 1 again?

DI3S3L
07-01-15, 06:20 PM
Seriously what is going on? My tournament is gone on my phone and iPad. This is very frustrating.

Kennedward
Same here, back to round 1. This is the biggest glitch they have had for a while. I hope more time is added to the clock on this tournament. I really want the space issue fixed- more land is needed

Agreed :D

philstep
So hopefully when they fix this mess they will be able to get us back to the right level. I'm on round 22 and so don't want to start over.

S3ah0rs3
07-01-15, 06:22 PM
I am on playing on a Note 4. This latest arena game keeps resetting on me. I have played at least 8 times, paying for a few to help win the community pieces. But when I go back into the game, it either doesn't count the fight I just had or resets me back to fight #1. Help please!!!

rubyhummer
07-01-15, 06:22 PM
Me too! Tournament gone. Re downloaded and didn't fix. Also, zoom isn't working again! Along with lots of crashes.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:23 PM
Seriously what is going on? My tournament is gone on my phone and iPad. This is very frustrating.

Me too, it doesn't look like this will be fixed soon

blackeneddove
My tournament is gone!!! �� What is going on? *cries* I was ready to go into round 18 and it had the wrong dragon. So I reset my game & device and now the tourney is just gone. ��

divanightclub
This is totally unacceptable with all the glitches and bugs that TL refuse to fix. Just passed Round 20, and received the 5 gold reward, waited an hour, only to face birthstone(level 1) also. When it's suppose to be Helios.. I'm soo fed up and frustrated that all our complaints have totally been ignored, when that should be their primary focus rather than releasing so many God **** dragons every other day with nowhere to put them..This is the last thing that needs to happen especially since there's a time limit on the tournament. Hopefully we can ALL GET BACK ON THE CORRECT ROUND THAT WE WERE CURRENTLY ON.. And WIN THE TOURNAMENT..

MoonRiver101
07-01-15, 06:24 PM
What an annoying glitch, just when I'm finally doing well on a tourney it dissapears!

tuffyjkitten
07-01-15, 06:26 PM
Same for me. No tournament icon and when I clicked on the arena I had level 1 birthstone as the opponent. This is not good!

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:27 PM
What an annoying glitch, just when I'm finally doing well on a tourney it dissapears!

Me too, I didn't lose at all and kept on progressing through Round 18 or so but suddenly the glitch comes in and I'm back at Round 1!

What's worse is that the tournament icon disappeared, and even if I enter the battle arena, it's just a regular battle and doesn't show the tournament battle screen:mad:

drjud1
07-01-15, 06:29 PM
I wasn't reset (as far as I know) but tourney icon has just disappeared

cocauina
07-01-15, 06:30 PM
I just got a pop up on my iPhone to install the latest ios update but not going to do it until the tourney is fixed!

More updates for the OS? Apple loves to do updates.

belarica
07-01-15, 06:31 PM
I updated my iOS and got the neat new loading screen but tourney is gone :( was on round 20

clarity625
07-01-15, 06:32 PM
I wonder about this tournament. I also am back to the regular battle with 1 birthstone. No tournament icon. I'm not attached to winning this one.

barbaraann72
07-01-15, 06:33 PM
Just broke for me after round 15.

Side note: Restaurant Story was so glitchy today, I uninstalled it (level 99). So it would seem as though The Team has a number of issues to address.

beansidhe1968
07-01-15, 06:34 PM
I wasn't reset (as far as I know) but tourney icon has just disappeared
Mine reset there times now it's missing and I should have been on number 19 now.

tukymboo
07-01-15, 06:36 PM
Am REALLY annoyed! Just about to embark on round 13 of current tournament when tournament reset to first round with level 1 birthstone dragon - TWICE! Just as well I hadn't wasted any of my precious gold on this farce! Please fix it fast!

Hawk1
07-01-15, 06:37 PM
Tournament icon is gone and I'm not happy with S8/TL

vshephard96
07-01-15, 06:38 PM
OK it's not just mine. It started be over again at first round.. Then second round... I was at round 20. Icon appears then disappeared. Also I can't zoom out on my screen. Hope it gets fixed soon.

drjud1
07-01-15, 06:39 PM
I am sorry to hear that, I was on the same round. I am hopeful it will be fixed promptly

blackeneddove
07-01-15, 06:40 PM
Me too, I didn't lose at all and kept on progressing through Round 18 or so but suddenly the glitch comes in and I'm back at Round 1!

What's worse is that the tournament icon disappeared, and even if I enter the battle arena, it's just a regular battle and doesn't show the tournament battle screen:mad:

At least you're "kinda" in the tournament with level 1 birthstone. I was supposed to start round 18 (Justice) but there is a Valkyrie in his place! This is not cool...

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:40 PM
Tournament icon is gone and I'm not happy with S8/TL

Me too, just reinstalled the game, I can enter the battle arena but it's a regular battle, not a tournament battle that takes us to another screen :mad:

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:41 PM
At least you're "kinda" in the tournament with level 1 birthstone. I was supposed to start round 18 (Justice) but there is a Valkyrie in his place! This is not cool...

No, I'm no longer in the tournament as the icon disappeared and the battle arena now shows a regular dragon battle for me.

pribakes
07-01-15, 06:42 PM
Me too :( this is sooo weird!

barbaraann72
07-01-15, 06:42 PM
Also I can't zoom out on my screen.

Same here. :(

belarica
07-01-15, 06:43 PM
I entered the arena without looking at the opponent and it was astromancer, not chimera. I hope that doesn't mess up my progress if they can fix the tourney

iralev
I lost the tournament too!

chic4stylin
Yep...tournament is gone on both accts (android) and I have the same zoom issue as well. :( Hope they get it fixed asap...but if we all have to start back at round 1, you can count me out! It seems like it'd be pretty difficult to get each of us back on the round we were on when the game messed up. An update from TL or S8 would be nice...

Kennedward
Me too :( this is sooo weird!

It's a glitch for everyone, it seems a lot of people no longer have the tournament icon as well

Errena41
07-01-15, 06:44 PM
I was about to take on round 20 and my tournament icon disappeared. I open the battle arena and I'm up against a black diamond lv10. Closed the battle and the tournament icon is back and I'm at round 1. This is crazy!!!!:mad:

Putrlady
07-01-15, 06:44 PM
My tournament icon disappeared as well as the tournament itself for about half an hour. I was at level 18, but when it suddenly reappeared I'm back at the very beginning with level 1. This simply isn't acceptable! I've quit playing many of the other Storm 8 games because of the way they continuously screw them up, but I've stayed with dragon story since nearly the beginning. Although there have been numerous annoyance kinds of problems, this is the biggest and worse "bug" I can remember.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:45 PM
Yep...tournament is find on both acct (android) and I have the same zoom issue as well. :( Hope they get it fixed asap...but if we all have to start back at round 1, you can count me out! It seems like it'd be pretty difficult to get each of us back on the round we were on when the game messed up. An update from TL or S8 would be nice...

Since the tournament is back at round 1, the least they could do is reset the day back to 7 days as well.

But like you, I really don't wanna go through all the battles again.

ittybittykitteh
I was halfway through the tournament and it reset me. Next thing I knew the tournament was gone. Really not impressed but happy I'm not the only one having this problem.

Kennedward
My tournament icon disappeared as well as the tournament itself for about half an hour. I was at level 18, but when it suddenly reappeared I'm back at the very beginning with level 1. This simply isn't acceptable! I've quit playing many of the other Storm 8 games because of the way they continuously screw them up, but I've stayed with dragon story since nearly the beginning. Although there have been numerous annoyance kinds of problems, this is the biggest and worse "bug" I can remember.

Certainly is! I've played every single tournament before this one and none had a bug like this!

Simdiva
07-01-15, 06:46 PM
Mine is gone too back at round 1 but no icon and no curtains

jennsjoint10
07-01-15, 06:47 PM
Same problem, tournament reset back to level one & tournament icon etc. disappeared. Pls. fix.

Hannah396
07-01-15, 06:50 PM
Sure hope we get some extra time to do this. I've stopped battling for now. I don't want to start over on level 1. I wasn't on as high a level as some of you, but I've wasted hours I could have battled because of this problem. I've also noticed that the game view (not in battle) does not resize down as far as before. Maybe this is related? It's noticeable on a small device where there isn't as much space & now I have to scroll more.

Kennedward

It's the same with a lot of players, you're not alone

rye1976
There seems to be a lot of glitches right now for like 3 days no matter what dragons I bred I got an island dragon then I bred 2 black dragons and get. Water dragon? Then the battle tournament I have no clue what the hell is up with this game as of late. All I know is when Marvel contest of champions glitches out they gave us a free crystal to compensate so I think they ought to give all the end result of the tournament for free or an option to choose from expired dragons

sophiensissi
07-01-15, 06:51 PM

Mine too. I was at round 18 and just battled 1 again!!!! Ahhhhh!

drjud1
07-01-15, 06:51 PM
I am experiencing the same problem with the game size not reducing...

kk1432
07-01-15, 06:53 PM
Any update on this glitch? I saw the post to TL but I didn't see a response from TL. I, too, was reset back to round 1 (I was on 18) and my battle icon has disappeared. I don't want to restart all over again.

Kennedward
07-01-15, 06:55 PM
Any update on this glitch? I saw the post to TL but I didn't see a response from TL. I, too, was reset back to round 1 (I was on 18) and my battle icon has disappeared. I don't want to restart all over again.

Nothing so far, from what I see

tops84
07-01-15, 06:56 PM
Hi all have had the same want back to r1 birthstone and then it backed again and I was facing r20 the round I was on just gone back after a hour and the banner as gone again but this time it's not a dragon on the list but nano instead what's going on?

captainhair
07-01-15, 06:56 PM
I can zoom again, and my tournament timer is back. Just beat birthstone for the 4th time.

Edit: My tournament disappeared as I was typing this. Looking forward to birthstone #5.
Edit 2: Now I can't zoom again. And my timer was reset. No tournament, but birthstone lvl 1 is in there! I'm going to wait for the tournament timer to pop back up for the extra sunbeam.

drjud1
07-01-15, 06:57 PM
Game completely off-line now

Perry9877
07-01-15, 06:57 PM
My husband and I were on Level 9&8 respectively. I am happy that I did not spend all day on the tablet like I usually do at the beginning of a Tourney. I am hoping TL/S8 are not taking an expanded holiday for the American Independence Day. Our Tourneys are gone from Fantasy Forest Story as well. :-(

chic4stylin
07-01-15, 06:59 PM
Now the tournament icon is back...clicked on it & it has reset to round 1!! :mad: I sure am NOT starting the whole thing over! I don't care if they give extra days or whatever....I was already on round 14! NOT a happy camper!

saghaven
07-01-15, 06:59 PM
Mine is gone too. Luckily I started late and was still in the first couple of rounds. But really now. Will they extend the tournament due to these glitches?

Edit: now it's back but did keep me at the level I was which a second ago was back at level 1. Ugh

DsDan12
07-01-15, 07:00 PM
I have to say this is getting silly, the game refused to connect for 1/2 an hour, and the tournament is now gone, but the battle arena is open with birthstone level 1, again, the third time I have battled him, he must be very battered and bruised by now:)

Kennedward
07-01-15, 07:02 PM
Still no icon for me, I'll be going to sleep now as it's getting late for my time, hopefully things get better tomorrow

naga2keren
07-01-15, 07:03 PM
I play DS on iphone6. And the tournament is ok. I have just beaten tricorn dragon. Zooming is also not a problem.

10 minutes ago the opponent went down to birthstone1 and no tourney..... Now i can't even open DS. What happened?

Simdiva
Has anyone reported this to support?

saghaven
Wait, showed me level 3, I click to play and it's level 1. Plus the banner is gone again. Ridiculous.

drjud1
Yes, ditto for Fantasy Forest tournament

KittyHluvszu
07-01-15, 07:04 PM
My game reset as well! I was on round 6, my game lagged, zoomed in real close, unfreeze and my tournament icon disappeared. I clicked on battle and it gave me level 1 birthstone and awarded one sun beam. =/ what do we do from here?

Tiamat68
07-01-15, 07:05 PM
I'm back to battle 1 of the tournament, too. These tournaments are hard enough to do without having to start all over :(

KittyHluvszu
07-01-15, 07:06 PM
My game reset as well! I was on round 6, my game lagged, zoomed in real close, unfreeze and my tournament icon disappeared. I clicked on battle and it gave me level 1 birthstone and awarded one sun beam. =/ what do we do from here?

Lipand5kids
07-01-15, 07:06 PM
I can't believe it, lost tournament here as well as with Fantasy story. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Cas623
07-01-15, 07:07 PM
This have got to be some cruel awful joke being played on us cause now every one of my accounts have been affected by the Round 1 Tournament Bug. At first only 2 were messed up but now all are back at Round 1 and I used gold to speed through the others to make sure it didn't happen on all. Not a happy camper.��

zinj
07-01-15, 07:09 PM
1. Birthstone 1 < random champ(10) B
2. Elements 1 < Dark Crystal (10) B
3. Cerberus 1 < Blue Moon (7) Bb
4. Ice Cream 2 < Dark Crystal (10) M
5. RightHeart 2 < Lighthouse (10) M
6. Athletic 3 < Lollipop (9) Mm
7. Super 4 > Morning Glory (9) mmm; < Lightning (10) Bbb
8. Eagle 5 < Lightning (10) bB
9. Peace 6 < Lacewing (10) bbB
10- Holographic 7 < Dark Crystal (10) bB
11- Leftheart 8 > Lighthouse (10) bbb; < random champ (10) mmM
12 - Knight 9 < Sandstorm(10) mMm
13 - Independence 10 < Lollipop bMm
14 - Fireflash 10 < Tigerfly(10) M
15 - Never Ending 14 > Rainbow Sentinel (10) mmm, random champ (10) bbb; < random champ (10) bbB
16 - Fireworks 10 < Shadow (9) Bb
17 - Ancestor 10 < Dark Crystal (10) B
1 - Birthstone 1 < Shadow (9) B
2 - Elements 1 < Dark Crystal (10) Bb
1 - Birthstone 1 < Shadow (9) Bb

Mythdefied
07-01-15, 07:09 PM
I've stopped battling. I won't do much with the game until this is fixed.

Lipand5kids
07-01-15, 07:10 PM
This have got to be some cruel awful joke being played on us cause now every one of my accounts have been affected by the Round 1 Tournament Bug. At first only 2 were messed up but now all are back at Round 1 and I used gold to speed through the others to make sure it didn't happen on all. Not a happy camper.��

You too! I was on R8 and now back to 1! I've had to redo battles but never back to the beginning. I'm hoping it's a mistake and it gets fixed.

kjbrogren
07-01-15, 07:12 PM
I just got to round 6 and won. Then went to visit a nbr realizing the zoom is broken too. When I came back to my island my arena was ready for another battle. When I clicked it, my tournament went away and I have no rounds listed. It went back to everyday mode. The tournament icon on the right side of the screen is gone too.

Please fix and extended the tourney and the fun in the sun event. Im sure there are many other players experiencing this and we will all miss out on the community prizes. Ty

Passera
07-01-15, 07:13 PM
Ugh! First game resets and I had to re-battle round 16 and now the tourney is gone. I think S8 should give us the dragon (not gonna happen but I thought someone should put it out there) ;)

volissos
07-01-15, 07:15 PM
Tournament reset to round 1, impossible to reduce size, you know all about it already, please fix it (and give extra time for tournament/world event, please)! By the way, I haven't installed the latest update yet, not sure if I must or wait for the problem to be solved first. Awaiting instructions :)

Enilon1
07-01-15, 07:16 PM
I have dragon story and fantasy story both tournament gone.

Q22014
07-01-15, 07:18 PM
Hi,

I was on level 22 when my computer uploaded the new fixes on apple, then my tournment disappeared and after fighting birthstone again I noticed I did not even have access to the tournament.

Did you all notice you now have a beach scene and not the 3rd anniversary picture?

Please reinstate our games to the location in our tournaments or if impossible give us the dragon. Totally unprofessional to leave us hanging.

Thanks for listening

UrbanEater
07-01-15, 07:19 PM
I have the same issue. On round 15 and then it reset to round 1.

Edit: I checked the game again after I posted here and the tournament came back on the round I was at.

belarica
07-01-15, 07:19 PM
Ugh! First game resets and I had to re-battle round 16 and now the tourney is gone. I think S8 should give us the dragon (not gonna happen but I thought someone should put it out there) ;)

If we have to start over at round 1 I'm not even going to bother. I was on round 20 :(

Lipand5kids
07-01-15, 07:21 PM
R1. Birthstone 1< Barbarian 10 mB
R2. Elements 1< Battlecaster 10 Mb
R3. Cerberus 1< Berserker 10 mB
R4. Icecream 2< Guardian Angel 10 M
R5. Rightheart 2< Guardian M
R6. Athletic 3< Marshmallow 10 M (Lost Highlander)
R7. Super 4< Marshmallow 10 MB
R1. Birthstone 1< Barbarian 10 mbm
R2. Elements 1<
R3. Cerberus 1<
R4. Icecream 2<
R5. Rightheart 2<
R6. Athletic 3<
R7. Super 4<
R8. Eagle 5<
R9. Peace 6<
R10. Holographic 7<

And now gone again???

luckyaa7
07-01-15, 07:21 PM
I am back at level 1 again twice.. Don't think I am going to battle anymore.. It's so frustrating...

chic4stylin
07-01-15, 07:22 PM
Oh, good Lord, just checked and the tournament icon is gone AGAIN! First it's gone, then it's back, now it's gone. They're really having a big problem correcting this! Let's hope they do the right thing and just give everyone the Beastmaster dragon. Seems like it'd be much easier than going through all this!

boedie22
07-01-15, 07:22 PM
Ughu! First game resets and I had to re-battle round 16 and now the tourney is gone. I think S8 should give us the dragon (not gonna happen but I thought someone should put it out there) ;)

Hahahha yes... that' true.. after battle round 21 back reset on round 1.. and now battle tournament is gone....

Enilon1
07-01-15, 07:23 PM
It back for round 16

dawsun921
07-01-15, 07:23 PM
This just happened to me as well!!!! TL please fix I was on battle round 15 I spent to much time to start over on round 1.
Not to mention I was cgarged $4000 a battle already :confused::mad:

divanightclub
07-01-15, 07:24 PM
I was about the face round 21(Helios), after waiting an hour, only to see birthstone(Rd 1) again, this is absolutely ridiculous that there's so many issues that needs to be fix and our complaints are being ignored. Not to mention there's a time limit on these tournaments and precious time is lost now having to deal with this nonsense.. I hope WE ALL can return to the correct rounds that we were currently on, and more time is extended so WE ALL can get the new dragon at the end of all this.....

Cas623
07-01-15, 07:25 PM
You too! I was on R8 and now back to 1! I've had to redo battles but never back to the beginning. I'm hoping it's a mistake and it gets fixed.

I hope so too!! I was on R12 on my Lvl 150 accounts after speeding to check them and on R11 on the others and I wasn't even battling ever hour on the hour.

B6x9js
07-01-15, 07:25 PM
Has anybody heard anything from Storm8 about this issue we are all having?

popcorn_belle
07-01-15, 07:27 PM
battle icon is back for round 1. I don't want to battle again 'coz Im already in round 15 before the glitch happened

TwiWoods
07-01-15, 07:28 PM
Mine is now fixed.

PepperWoo
07-01-15, 07:28 PM
Checked my game just now and it seems fixed already! Battle arena returned to my previous level which is 19 and won against Tricorn.

belarica
07-01-15, 07:29 PM
Mine is back ( for now ) and reset to round 1 :(

drjud1
07-01-15, 07:29 PM
My game is fixed and I am back on round 18...thank you Storm8:cool:

boedie22
07-01-15, 07:33 PM
Yes.. battle is back.. and my battle on round 21... cos I am not battle on round 1 again...

patsyd20
07-01-15, 07:34 PM
tournament keeps coming and going but if its there its at round 1 :(

sophiensissi
Mine too. I was at round 18 and just battled 1 again!!!! Ahhhhh!

Actually, I checked my wall, because I list my results and I had already won round 18.

bozotc19
Ok , this is messed up.....but why can't TL let us know what to expect....they at least owe it that. Acknowledge the problem and let us know what to expect and whe! Please!?

natsu_d
07-01-15, 07:35 PM
Whats going on? My progress in the tournament also reset. (Was at lvl 15) Did we just lose a day of progress?

barbaraann72
07-01-15, 07:35 PM
Tournament icon and banner back - on Round 1. Zoom still not working.

Passera
07-01-15, 07:36 PM
Got the tourney back just to battle and win round 16 for the 3rd time!!!please don't make me do it again!

blackeneddove
07-01-15, 07:37 PM
Hi everyone!

I was patient and waited. Tourney came back, but said round 1, so I figured if I battled it would get messed up. So, I waited some more & it reset back to where I originally left off! So happy & glad I waited for them to fix it! I do wish they would extend the tourney and extra hour or two though to make up for valuable lost time. ;) Hope it gets fixed for everyone!

divanightclub
07-01-15, 07:39 PM
It's back but mine still roll back to round 20, which I already won before the glitch. Instead of me facing Rd 21(Helios) the correct round I'm suppose to be on, I had to battle round 20 again and of course I lost (black rose).. I'm really losing my patience with TL right now!

blackeneddove
Got the tourney back just to battle and win round 16 for the 3rd time!!!please don't make me do it again!

Yikes. I hope they fix that & it doesn't happen to me, too! :( :/

debrasbistro
What a mess. I battle Justice and win - next hour it's on round 1. Now it's back to Fireworks. In FFS, the tournament is completely gone.

ittybittykitteh
07-01-15, 07:40 PM
Mine appears to be back and working.....except for the zoom issue.

argo77
07-01-15, 07:42 PM
Mine has reappeared also.

synasuga
07-01-15, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the update Elsa but it would be helpful to know if we continue to play a 2nd tourney if TL will be able to discern which one is the correct one once it is fixed. I don't like starting over and working my way back up just to have the game go back to the old game. Please advise.

so i started over (round one) once the tournament reappeared ,beat that round and lo and behold go to fight second round few hrs later and im back at round 1 AGAIN!!!!

Drachenia
07-01-15, 07:44 PM
No now I'm back in Round 12, should actually be with me now round 20. Help please I want my round 20
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150702/n5pf82hz.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Have looked wrong and is round 19 , but I've done and won

Cas623
07-01-15, 07:44 PM
Mine are back too

debrasbistro
07-01-15, 07:45 PM
I finally bred a diamond on my iPhone account days ago and the egg is ready to hatch but I'm scared with all this mess I will lose it. What do you guys think?

cocauina
07-01-15, 07:47 PM
No now I'm back in Round 12, should actually be with me now round 20. Help please I want my round 20
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150702/n5pf82hz.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

You are on round 19... Probably you are not on round 20 because you were in the round when the bug happened, if you played before the bug, you were in round 20 right now..

[S8] Elsa
If you don't see your progress back, please restart your app and let me know if you continue to experience lost progress.

Your game progress and screenshot show 19 for me. Are you still seeing 12?

knj00

Looks like your on round 19

[Edit]: lol... lots of responses to that one. ;)

blinvy2
07-01-15, 07:48 PM
Got the tourney back but I've been set back to round 1. Not cool.

cocauina
07-01-15, 07:48 PM
I finally bred a diamond on my iPhone account days ago and the egg is ready to hatch but I'm scared with all this mess I will lose it. What do you guys think?

LEAVE THE EGG IN THE NEST!

Diamond is precious, I would leave the egg in the nest.. Yes, there a World Event active.. but com'on Diamond is more important! :p

[S8] Elsa
07-01-15, 07:50 PM
Got the tourney back but I've been set back to round 1. Not cool.

Can you please try rebooting your game and let me know if you still have progress issues?

It's safe to hatch your Diamond Dragon.

rednectarbee
07-01-15, 07:52 PM
My tournament for the beast master dragon reset. I powered down then it disappeared. I then went to check updates and updated the game. The tournament then reappeared but it was reset. I was on level 13 or 14 I'm not sure which. Is this issue fixable. I see in the forums that a lot of people are having this same issue.

blackeneddove
07-01-15, 07:53 PM
Mine appears to be back and working.....except for the zoom issue.

Same here. Zoom still broken, but tourney is back. I'm just hoping I will be on rd 19 for the next battle & not rd 18 again. About to find out! *fingers crossed!*

sandisin
07-01-15, 07:58 PM
My tourney is back, but back to R 1. I had already beaten R 13. ��

belarica
07-01-15, 07:59 PM
Seems to be back on round 20 :) zoom broken yet though

zinj
07-01-15, 08:03 PM
1. Birthstone 1 < random champ(10) B
2. Elements 1 < Dark Crystal (10) B
3. Cerberus 1 < Blue Moon (7) Bb
4. Ice Cream 2 < Dark Crystal (10) M
5. RightHeart 2 < Lighthouse (10) M
6. Athletic 3 < Lollipop (9) Mm
7. Super 4 > Morning Glory (9) mmm; < Lightning (10) Bbb
8. Eagle 5 < Lightning (10) bB
9. Peace 6 < Lacewing (10) bbB
10- Holographic 7 < Dark Crystal (10) bB
11- Leftheart 8 > Lighthouse (10) bbb; < random champ (10) mmM
15 - Never Ending 14 > Rainbow Sentinel (10) mmm, random champ (10) bbb; < random champ (10) bbB
17 - Ancestor 10 > Dark Crystal (10) bbb

zaccy678
07-01-15, 08:03 PM
Elsa, I should be on Round 19, but I'm back on Round 18

debrasbistro
07-01-15, 08:04 PM
LEAVE THE EGG IN THE NEST!

Diamond is precious, I would leave the egg in the nest.. Yes, there a World Event active.. but com'on Diamond is more important! :p

LOL I agree!

redstar177
Are we going to be getting extra hours to do this tournament?? It's back now, but we lost HOURS of tourney time, and the way the are structured, every hour is precious.

Also, ZOOM is still broken. VERY frustrating to be so zoomed in. Any word on a fix for this issue yet?

debrasbistro
Elsa;1135081']Can you please try rebooting your game and let me know if you still have progress issues?

Thanks - have screenshots just in case :)

DragonstoneJr
07-01-15, 08:05 PM
I also lost the Tournament from my game screen. I rebooted several times, but it has not come back. What do I do?

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 08:07 PM
Am I missing the remedy????????????????? We missed out on at least 8 hours of battles. My acct is still stuck on round 1 and I restarted the app numerous times and restarted my device.

Lipand5kids
07-01-15, 08:07 PM
R1. Birthstone 1< Barbarian 10 mB
R2. Elements 1< Battlecaster 10 Mb
R3. Cerberus 1< Berserker 10 mB
R4. Icecream 2< Guardian Angel 10 M
R5. Rightheart 2< Guardian M
R6. Athletic 3< Marshmallow 10 M (Lost Highlander)
R7. Super 4< Marshmallow 10 MB
R1. Birthstone 1< Barbarian 10 mbm
R8. Eagle 5< Spirit Warrior 10 Mbb
R9. Peace 6<
R10. Holographic 7<

hali4848
07-01-15, 08:08 PM
My tournament is now back where my level was~

noah1164
07-01-15, 08:09 PM
I had just beaten round 15 Never Ending dragon few hrs ago and just 10 min ago I turn game on and at lvl 1 again.?!

Drachenia
07-01-15, 08:09 PM
Hi everybody new tournament, good luck to all

RD.1 Battlecaster Epic M win against Birthstone LVL 1
RD.2 Battlecaster Epic M win against Elements LVL 1
RD.3 Gilded Knight Epic M win against Cerberus LVL 1
RD.4 Steelflare Epic M win against Ice Cream LVL 2
RD.5 Battlecaster Epic M win against RightHeart LVL 2
RD.6 Valkyrie Epic M win against Athletic LVL 3
RD.7 Battlecaster Epic M win against Super LVL 4
RD.8 Battlecaster Epic M win against Eagle LVL 5
RD.9 Battlecaster Epic mB win against Peace LVL 6
RD.10 Battlecaster Epic mbM win against Holographic LVL
RD.11 Battlecaster Epic M win against LeftHeart LVL 8
RD.12 Battlecaster Epic mbM win against Knight LVL 9
RD.13 Spartan Epic M win against Independence LVL 10
RD.14 Battlecaster Epic mB win against Fireflash LVL 10
RD.15 Battlecaster Epic lost, Spartan Epic lost, Amazon Epic Mb win against Never Ending LVL 14
RD.16 Battlecaster Epic Mmb win against Fireworks LVL 10
RD.17 Black Knight Epic M win against Ancestor LVL 10
RD.18 Bronzetalon Epic M win against Justice LVL 12
RD.19 Bronzetalon Epic mbM win against Tricorn LVL 12
Repetition of RD.19: Angelfire Epic lost, Bronzetalon Epic lost, Sentinel Epic lost, Dynasty Epic mBm win against Tricorn LVL 12 :(

spydre1
07-01-15, 08:13 PM
Wait - so when my tournament disappeared a few hours ago - did we lose all progress, or did the tournament "restart"? Meaning, did the time start over as well, or did I just lose all those matches I already won, and the time that had already elapsed is gone as well? Or did the time actually start over at, oh, somewhere between 8 and 10 pm Central tonight?

beary8989
07-01-15, 08:14 PM
My tournament is rest back to round 1. I used gold to play multiple rounds would like a refund of the gold or put back to the correct level.

crimson7085
07-01-15, 08:16 PM
I was on lvl 12 in the tournament and it still hasn't put me back to that lvl. Restarted at lvl 1 and lost using the same exact dragon I used the first time. Thanks storm8 Android users getting boned again.

popcorn_belle
07-01-15, 08:23 PM
Its back now to my current round (round 15)

blinvy2
07-01-15, 08:24 PM
Elsa;1135081']Can you please try rebooting your game and let me know if you still have progress issues?

It reset thankfully. I really didn't want to start it over. Still lost time though. Will we get an extension for this tournament?

hoffm1179
07-01-15, 08:26 PM
I just rebooted both my game and my iPad, and I am still showing as being back to round 1, when I was around round 9 or so...

Drachenia
07-01-15, 08:28 PM
Elsa;1135077']If you don't see your progress back, please restart your app and let me know if you continue to experience lost progress.

Thank you Elsa, I'm looked wrong, I had looked at the LVL of the Dragon Sorry :D

mybunnytail
07-01-15, 08:29 PM
It put me back to round 8 I was on 16.

Drachenia
07-01-15, 08:35 PM
Hi everybody new tournament, good luck to all

RD.1 Battlecaster Epic M win against Birthstone LVL 1
RD.2 Battlecaster Epic M win against Elements LVL 1
RD.3 Gilded Knight Epic M win against Cerberus LVL 1
RD.4 Steelflare Epic M win against Ice Cream LVL 2
RD.5 Battlecaster Epic M win against RightHeart LVL 2
RD.6 Valkyrie Epic M win against Athletic LVL 3
RD.7 Battlecaster Epic M win against Super LVL 4
RD.8 Battlecaster Epic M win against Eagle LVL 5
RD.9 Battlecaster Epic mB win against Peace LVL 6
RD.10 Battlecaster Epic mbM win against Holographic LVL
RD.11 Battlecaster Epic M win against LeftHeart LVL 8
RD.12 Battlecaster Epic mbM win against Knight LVL 9
RD.13 Spartan Epic M win against Independence LVL 10
RD.14 Battlecaster Epic mB win against Fireflash LVL 10
RD.15 Battlecaster Epic lost, Spartan Epic lost, Amazon Epic Mb win against Never Ending LVL 14
RD.16 Battlecaster Epic Mmb win against Fireworks LVL 10
RD.17 Black Knight Epic M win against Ancestor LVL 10
RD.18 Bronzetalon Epic M win against Justice LVL 12
RD.19 Bronzetalon Epic mbM win against Tricorn LVL 12
Repetition of RD.19: Angelfire Epic lost, Bronzetalon Epic lost, Sentinel Epic lost, Dynasty Epic mBm win against Tricorn LVL 12 :(
RD.20 Bronzetalon Epic lost, Dynasty Epic lost, Angelfire 2 Epic lost, Sentinel Epic Lost, Razorback Epic lost, Amazon Epic lost, against Chimera LVL 18 :(

PrincessCouture2014
07-01-15, 08:38 PM
My tourney is back though zoom issue is still there. Thank you so much s8 :)

Passera
07-01-15, 08:39 PM
Yay! Finally moved onto (and won) round 17! Hopefully I won't have to battle this round more than once! I used Epic Rainbow Sentinel all 3 wins in round 16 and in round 17 hopefully that helps someone!

whoviankat
07-01-15, 08:42 PM
Seems to be back! The zoom problem is way annoying though!

Tinkerbel48
07-01-15, 08:45 PM
I'm back at level 1 :( will it fix itself?

freshfunin2008
07-01-15, 08:45 PM
OK I am back. I have never turned my device off / on so many times in one day. OMG. So did I miss the post where the time is being extended. What's the remedy????? Thanks TL for fixing it same day at least

JMThrive
07-01-15, 08:46 PM
Thank you TL for the fix. But, zoom problem still remains.

Tinkerbel48
07-01-15, 08:48 PM
Yep fixed itself :) phew!

zaccy678
07-01-15, 08:48 PM
Elsa, I should be on Round 19, but I'm back on Round 18

It took me 3 tries to get through Round 18 the first time, now I've lost again.

Can this be fixed?

JMThrive
07-01-15, 08:49 PM
1. Birthstone 1 < Black Diamond epic bmB
2. Elements 1 < Gilded Knight epic B+++
3. Cerebus 1 < Cotton Candy epic bM
4. Ice Cream 2 < Aether epic mbB
5. RightHeart 2 < Lollipop epic Mmm
6. Athletic < Rainbow Sentinel epic bM
7. Super 4 < Gilded Knight epic mbM
8. Eagle 5 < Emberglow epic M+++
9. Peace 6 < Bubble Gum epic Mmb
10. Holographic 7 < Topaz epic bmB
11. LeftHeart 8 < Lollipop epic mB
12. Knight 9 < Rainbow Sentinel epic Mb
13. Independence 10 < Celestial epic bM
14. Fireflash 10 < Gilded Knight epic bM
15. Never Ending 14 < Guardian Angel epic bM ... Lost (Rainbow Sentinel epic )
16. Fireworks 10 < Gilded Knight epic B++ ... Lost (Emberglow epic)
17. Ancestor 10 < Bubble Gum epic mbM
18. Justice 12 < Warrior Princess epic bmM
19. Tricorn 12 < Diamond epic bM ... Lost(Jade epic, Astromancer epic, Bubble Gum epic)
20. Chimera 18 < Black Swan epic mB
21. Helios 12 <
22. Mercury 14 <
23. Skeleton 16 <
24. Diamond Prism 16 <
25. Bladewing 20 <
26. Rex 18 <
27. Lightspeed 18 <
28. Quetzal 20 <
29. Infinity 20 <
30. Beastmaster 20 <

kjbrogren
07-01-15, 08:52 PM
OK I am back. I have never turned my device off / on so many times in one day. OMG. So did I miss the post where the time is being extended. What's the remedy????? Thanks TL for fixing it same day at least

I asked for the same thing but my comment was removed??? I agree we should get more time to finish the tourney and also the world event.

vshephard96
07-01-15, 08:57 PM
Mine still isn't zooming out

sipland
07-01-15, 08:59 PM
I asked for the same thing but my comment was removed??? I agree we should get more time to finish the tourney and also the world event.

I hope they give us more time. I lost about 5-6 hours. Mind you, tacking that amount to the end of the tourney won't help me though as it will be in the middle of the night. How about adding a day to the tourney?

zinj
07-01-15, 09:06 PM
1 - Birthstone 1 < random champ(10) B
2 - Elements 1 < Dark Crystal (10) B
3 - Cerberus 1 < Blue Moon (7) Bb
4 - Ice Cream 2 < Dark Crystal (10) M
5 - RightHeart 2 < Lighthouse (10) M
6 - Athletic 3 < Lollipop (9) Mm
7 - Super 4 > Morning Glory (9) mmm; < Lightning (10) Bbb
8 - Eagle 5 < Lightning (10) bB
9 - Peace 6 < Lacewing (10) bbB
10 - Holographic 7 < Dark Crystal (10) bB
11 - Leftheart 8 > Lighthouse (10) bbb; < random champ (10) mmM
17 - Ancestor 10 > Dark Crystal (10) bbb; < random champ (10) bmM

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-01-15, 09:09 PM
Oh seriously? I got stuck with the Never Ending Dragon! My best option is the Atlantis, but it got beaten up...

Mythdefied
07-01-15, 09:09 PM
Lost 6 hours, myself. I should be nearly finished by now, instead of barely halfway through.

laurelsail
07-01-15, 09:16 PM
My tournament is back but it is showing Level 12 instead of Level 19. I just beat Tricorn so I should be at level 20 now. Please advise! Thank you!

[S8] Elsa
07-01-15, 09:17 PM
My tournament is back but it is showing Level 12 instead of Level 19. I just beat Tricorn so I should be at level 20 now. Please advise! Thank you!

I'm seeing 20, are you still seeing 12?

laurelsail
07-01-15, 09:19 PM
Elsa;1135077']If you don't see your progress back, please restart your app and let me know if you continue to experience lost progress.

crimson7085
07-01-15, 09:19 PM
It's fixed now, back to where I left off. Maybe you can talk to the programmers and get us an extra day on both the tournament and world event. Thank you for your help.

laurelsail
07-01-15, 09:20 PM
Still Level 12...
Elsa;1135182']I'm seeing 20, are you still seeing 12?

chic4stylin
07-01-15, 09:22 PM
Well, tourney is back...although it knocked me back to round 11 on my main acct instead of round 13, and all the way back to round 2 on my 2nd account (I was on round 13 on both accts!). I can't even get the the dragon to come up on my 2nd acct...just have the spinning circle. I am NOT starting back at round 2! I usually try to post my results every round...sometimes I'll go a couple of rounds then post depending on how much time I have at that moment. I'll have to go back and look, but I think I posted my results through round 10...and was going to post again when I hit round 15. I guess I'll try restarting my tablet and see if that helps my 2nd acct. And I too, think they should give us another entire day added on to the tourney AND the community event! UGH!!

iralev
07-01-15, 09:26 PM
In my case it resets itself back to level 1. Can the appropriate level be restored and added day or even two?

chic4stylin
07-01-15, 09:32 PM

Here's the screenshot from my 2nd acct...back at round 2 but nothing will load :mad:

EDIT: Okay, I completely powered down my tablet, let it sit for a minute and powered it back up...loaded the DS and my 2nd acct still looks as it does in the screenshot above! Still at round 2...the dragon doesn't show up, plus I can't even get into the battle arena! SO NOT HAPPY! Get knocked back 2 rounds on my main acct and 11 rounds on my 2nd acct! Can't decide if I want to continue on with the tourney on my main acct and have the Beastmaster just on that one, or chuck the whole thing! One thing I DO know is I d@*n sure am NOT starting back at round 2 on my 2nd acct even if it does finally start working!

[S8] Elsa
07-01-15, 09:42 PM

Here's the screenshot from my 2nd acct...back at round 2 but nothing will load :mad:

Can I get a PM with your Storm8 ID from your second account?

I think you may just need to restart the app.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-01-15, 09:43 PM
This tournament is "easily-difficult" to win :mad:

rado_nik
07-01-15, 09:46 PM
This is list of my battles:

1. Birthstone 1 < Night 10 B
2. Elements 1 < Ruby 10 Bb
3. Cerberus 1 < GA 10 B
4. Ice Cream 2 < Marshmallow 10 B
5. RightHeart 2 < Marshmallow 10 Bm
6. Athletic 3 < Marshmallow 10 B
7. Super 4 < Marshmallow 10 Bm
8. Eagle 5 < Marshmallow 10 B
9. Peace 6 < Divine 10 Bm
10. Holographic 7 < Ruby 10 bmb - last bash take about 50%
11. LeftHeart 8 < Lollipop 9 B
12. Knight 9 < Lollipop 9 B
13. Independence 10 < Penumbra 10 bM
14. Fireflash 10 < Marshmallow 9 bM
15. Never Ending 14 < Penumbra 10 bM, lost RS 10 bmb
16. Fireworks 10 < Lollipop 9 bmb
17. Ancestor 10 < Divine 10 B
18. Justice 12 < GA 10 B
19. Tricorn 12 < Divine 10 Bm at this morning, lost Divine 10 bmm before going to sleep
20. Chimera 18 <
21. Helios 12 <
22. Mercury 14 <
23. Skeleton 16 <
24. Diamond Prism 16 <
25. Bladewing 20 <
26. Rex 18 <
27. Lightspeed 18 <
28. Quetzal 20 <
29. Infinity 20 <
30. Beastmaster 20 <

This is list of my son:

1. Birthstone 1 < Diamond 10 Bb
2. Elements 1 < Honeybee 7 Bb
3. Cerberus 1 < GA 10 Bb
4. Ice Cream 2 < Marshmallow 10 B
5. RightHeart 2 < Marshmallow 10 B
6. Athletic 3 < Marshmallow 10 bBb
7. Super 4 < Lollipop 10 Bb, lost Marshmallow 10 bbb
8. Eagle 5 < Shadow 7 Bb
9. Peace 6 < Virtue 10 B
10. Holographic 7 < Lollipop 10 Bb
11. LeftHeart 8 < Lollipop 10 B
12. Knight 9 < Lollipop 10 Bb
13. Independence 10 < Lollipop 10 B
14. Fireflash 10 < Virtue 10 bmm
15. Never Ending 14 < Penumbra 9 bmm, lost Water 10 bbm
16. Fireworks 10 < Marshmallow 10 bM, lost Lollipop 10 bmb
17. Ancestor 10 < , lost Lollipop 10 bmm
18. Justice 12 <
19. Tricorn 12 <
20. Chimera 18 <
21. Helios 12 <
22. Mercury 14 <
23. Skeleton 16 <
24. Diamond Prism 16 <
25. Bladewing 20 <
26. Rex 18 <
27. Lightspeed 18 <
28. Quetzal 20 <
29. Infinity 20 <
30. Beastmaster 20 <

Good luck everybody! :)

divanightclub
07-01-15, 09:52 PM
Finally got past Rd 20 AGAIN.. Black knight(mbb),
beat Helios first try...diamond(Btt)...waiting an hour and hopefully it's Mercury I'm facing...

Good luck everyone

vshephard96
07-01-15, 09:53 PM
Elsa;1135202']Can I get a PM with your Storm8 ID from your second account?

Elsa mine still is not zooming out.

PrincessCouture2014
07-01-15, 09:54 PM
1. Birthstone < Lacewing epic B
2. Elements < RS epic mB (warrior Princess lost)
3. Cerberus < RS epi B
4. Ice Cream < RS epic bbm (thank god!)
5. RightHeart < RS epic B
6. Athletic < RS B
7. Super < RS bB
8. Eagle < RS B
9. Peace < RS Bb
10. Holographic < RS B
11. LeftHeart < RS B
12. Knight <
13. Independence <
14. Fire flash <
15. Never Ending <
16. Fireworks <
17. Ancestor <
18. Justice <
19. Tricorn <
20. Chimera <
21. Helios <
22. Mercury <
23. Skeleton <
24. Diamond Prism <
25. Blade wing <
26. Rex <
27. Lightspeed <
28. Quetzal <
29. Infinity <
30. Beastmaster <

RS is Rainbow Sentinel
WP is warrior Princess
GK is Guilded Knight

chic4stylin
07-01-15, 09:56 PM
Elsa;1135202']Can I get a PM with your Storm8 ID from your second account?

See my edit on my previous post...I completely powered off my tablet...still same result :( My S8 ID for my main and my 2nd acct are in my sig