PDA

View Full Version : Answered Chance room achievement has disappeared

josephbr3
06-30-15, 08:30 AM
A few days ago (Jun 27th approx.) a Chance room achievement appeared: "Get 22 bingos in 9 days in the Chance room".
I was three days into that challenge, and now it's gone missing. I press the "A" Achievement star, and it's no longer listed. I scored 9 bingos just today in Chance and they don't seem to be registering anywhere.

What happened? :confused:

Meowmeowbeans
06-30-15, 02:23 PM
I apologize for any confusion but this Goal is now expired. We're sorry to hear that you were unable to fully complete this Goal.

If you have any questions regarding this, can you please send a ticket to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? I can make sure a Support Agent is able to assist you. :)

josephbr3
06-30-15, 10:17 PM
So it was only a 3 day Goal, and there was an error listing it as 9 days? Oh well.

driver1711
07-02-15, 05:53 AM
So it was only a 3 day Goal, and there was an error listing it as 9 days? Oh well.I also think I was 3 days into the goal. The only answer that I got from support was that the goal is now expired. No explanation what was screwed up. Probably means I won't even try on any similar future goals.