PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: July 1st 2015

jandtandn
06-30-15, 03:36 AM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/2015-06-30%2022.53.30_zpsig4rvm6l.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/2015-06-30%2022.53.30_zpsig4rvm6l.png.html)

I liked last week's box although I haven't been able to open it yet. Looking forward to more nice items in today's preview!

joeybasenji
06-30-15, 06:39 AM
Can we have the Ice Crate back as limited time sale ? Also the Monster Oven and Witch cauldron from 2012 I love to have for limited time sale

CassieJo84
06-30-15, 09:45 AM
LTOs, I like it when they offer first place mystery box items :)

LalaSmooth
06-30-15, 10:36 AM
Whatever happens. Android users will be getting a new version OR its a goal week

DragonWished
06-30-15, 01:33 PM
I am hoping for a red, white & blue theme that isn't gem heavy!

This week's update on Fashion is pretty decent. Hoping that carries over here.

joeybasenji
06-30-15, 02:39 PM
Ice crate is in Bakery Story sorry

CassieJo84
06-30-15, 02:54 PM
Preview is up! I don't know how to post a pic...but could it be a goal?

LalaSmooth
06-30-15, 02:56 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/2015-06-30%2022.53.30_zpsig4rvm6l.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/2015-06-30%2022.53.30_zpsig4rvm6l.png.html)

LalaSmooth
06-30-15, 03:01 PM
Android users MIGHT have to wait for the new version to start the goals

lynniefish
06-30-15, 03:03 PM
Preview is up! I don't know how to post a pic...but could it be a goal?

Definitely looks like goal to me...new appliances, recipes, counters, chairs, tables, walls and flooring...really cute update, too! Just hope it doesn't completely alienate non-U.S. players.

LalaSmooth
06-30-15, 03:09 PM
Is that swimming pool a 3x3 or 4x4?

Natasha_07
06-30-15, 03:29 PM
Is that swimming pool a 3x3 or 4x4?

Looks 4x4.

twospoons
06-30-15, 03:52 PM
i like this better than bakery. the pool party & ring toss seem more usable as general summer decor than BS stuff. the tiles aren't great, i'd probably try them at christmas more than anything. but i like the lawn chairs! i don't think the pool needed the grill in the corner.

Android users MIGHT have to wait for the new version to start the goals

why do you say that? as far as i know, there's no word of a new version, and won't be until we suddenly check our games and see we didn't get an update.

aiyoosha
06-30-15, 04:33 PM
Definitely looks like goal to me...new appliances, recipes, counters, chairs, tables, walls and flooring...really cute update, too! Just hope it doesn't completely alienate non-U.S. players.

it shouldnt since storm8 is an american company!

deekathleen
06-30-15, 05:08 PM

Why would it alienate non US players? I don't think any US players have been alienated by non US themes.

lynniefish
06-30-15, 06:20 PM
Why would it alienate non US players? I don't think any US players have been alienated by non US themes.

Because the U.S. isn't popular in many cultures, and this is a blatantly patriotic update. I imagine more general U.S. themes would be more readily accepted. I'm certainly not complaining, I think it's a beautiful update...just trying to think globally.

pipipooh1977
06-30-15, 07:13 PM
I'm passing on this one...

bitemesnickers
06-30-15, 08:04 PM
I am in Canada, our b-day is July 1st, HAPPY CANADA DAY :-),U.S.A. is July 4th HAPPY U.S.A. DAY :-), this game is about neighbors and fun, next year S8/TL please remember your neighbors :-) and others.
The update is nice but gotta pick for here :-)

orleansparish
06-30-15, 08:51 PM
Because the U.S. isn't popular in many cultures, and this is a blatantly patriotic update. I imagine more general U.S. themes would be more readily accepted. I'm certainly not complaining, I think it's a beautiful update...just trying to think globally.

There have been many themes done throughout this game and I have yet to see any American player comment and say they feel alienated. So why would someone feel that way about an American company, with American workers, in an American city being happy to celebrate American independence? I'm sorry but that's very insulting. We have had Korean, Italian, Chinese and English themes. We embraced all of them because they're fun. So we don't expect someone to say, weellllll we don't have American flags and clothes here so why must I put it into my shop? I know we are a melting pot of cultures but seriously. Let us enjoy what we have, as I enjoyed the Chinese and Asian themed items not being a part of either, as I'm sure a player elsewhere will simply like the colors or dishes and have fun Decorating and cooking them too.

orleansparish
06-30-15, 08:55 PM

Because some people seem to want to Storm8 to forget that they fly American flags at their main office in California. It's just mean to write something like that. One of the hugest holidays and it's supposed to be forgotten? I don't know anything about any other countries independence days. It's not ignorance. I don't live there so I don't care. BUT put some maple leaves and pancakes in a theme and I'm buying it for sure. But we can't be happy for items representing us? And ALL these different cultures and religions that embrace the flag and the country that accepted them and allowed them in to be happy and thrive. Puhleeze!

twospoons
06-30-15, 10:19 PM
I feel like you're giving lynniefish's comments a different emphasis than actually present. She liked the update. Maybe her worries that others wouldn't are unjustified, but that's good news, she can rest easy that so far no one is feeling left out or annoyed that this week is an American update, which I agree, would be worth an eye-roll or two.

alicee11
07-01-15, 12:03 AM
Sure, we had a lot of different themes Korean,Chinesee etc. so no mind for American Theme.
The only thing that this update is made special to celebrate American's Independence Day and that's not so cool, cuz as I remember there were some people asking to make Australia and other countries theme, cuz of their celebration, we never had even an Easter normal update. So like why we should celebrate American's holy? In the end it's just a game, happily, so just one advice to not forgot about the others. USA isn't the one.

And about this update, next time pleaseee not that many flags everywhere -.- that's annoying...

alicee11
07-01-15, 12:05 AM
And for TL: next time you guys design the items, leave it without flooring in the decoration, like swimming pool etc.

pipipooh1977
07-01-15, 06:18 AM
I'm not doing these....nor decorating with any of this stuff! Time to go on hiatus...

lynniefish
07-01-15, 06:20 AM
Actually, my original comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, as I tend to think that anything Storm8 does is meant to anger, frustrate or alienate its users. (This is especially true after last week's continuing debacle.) There have already been a few comments above from less-than-thrilled players who are going to pass on the update. I'm guessing a third of my game neighbors live outside the U.S., so again, I'm just wondering if the goal would be more popular if it was dialed back. All of you in defensive umbrage have read far more into my comment than was there.

And yes, I have read comments on this forum from U.S. players who were disappointed in the number of Asian and other-culture updates.

deekathleen
07-01-15, 06:31 AM
It just seems like in the three games with the 4th of July items the comments are less, I don't care for this theme, and more about slamming on the US.

pipipooh1977
07-01-15, 07:52 AM
It just seems like in the three games with the 4th of July items the comments are less, I don't care for this theme, and more about slamming on the US.

I think the wisest thing you can do is let it go...don't start a war. People can have their opinions...if you don't like it don't read it and respond to it. Just move on...I could say so many things about this update but I'm not becuz people are so touchy nowadays, you can't have opinions anymore, if you do you hear other's opinions about your opinions, very hypocritical.

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 10:23 AM
I'm guessing us android users will be getting a new version

strictly_STRANGE
07-01-15, 10:26 AM
it's about that time! :rolleyes:

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 10:33 AM
GOALS are up!!

strictly_STRANGE
07-01-15, 10:33 AM
seconds into the goal & I'm already at a standstill because you have to ask for sparklers at the very beginning...

therainbowscafe
07-01-15, 10:42 AM
seconds into the goal & I'm already at a standstill because you have to ask for sparklers at the very beginning...

Same here....

DragonWished
07-01-15, 10:43 AM
Goals and no new version for Android. :-)

oo56
Goal 1 - Red, White, & Blue

Buy 8 Red White Blue Wallpapers - $3,000 each = $24,000 total

Buy 16 Lawn Star Tiles - $1,000 each = $16,000 total

Ask for 5 Sparklers

Reward: + $2,400 & + 65 XP

Goal 2 - Avocado Bravado

Serve 8 Avo Hot Dogs

Buy 1 July Wreath - $6,000 each

Reward: + $2,400 & + 65 XP

Extra Stuff -

BBQ Stove - $20,000 each/ Build using 5 Mallet, 5 Bib Tube, & 5 Broiler Pan

July Table - $8,000 each

Woven Chair - $4,000 each

Patriotic Dog - $8,000 each

BBQ Spread - $10,000 each

July Counter - $8,000 each

bobbyrae
And ALL these different cultures and religions that embrace the flag and the country that accepted them and allowed them in to be happy and thrive. Puhleeze!

O.o wow. Seriously? Did you really just say that?

... -.^

strictly_STRANGE
Same here....

well on the positive side, hopefully it's the only item we need to request so we can go ahead & get that out of the way...

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 10:56 AM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/Screenshot_2015-07-01-18-54-36_zpsl2cihvnp.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/Screenshot_2015-07-01-18-54-36_zpsl2cihvnp.png.html) this is what you need for the first new oven

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 11:01 AM

Surprised that happened but if you send me one. I'll accept

AMuffins
07-01-15, 11:15 AM
Storm8 headquarters in US.

Support office is in India...

AMuffins
07-01-15, 11:20 AM
You do not have to buy the red, white, blue wallpaper......... Any wall paper will do.

Some new players or low level cant afford the 3,000 for the wallpaper.. you can buy the cheapest wallpaper. and it is credited.

orleansparish
07-01-15, 11:33 AM
O.o wow. Seriously? Did you really just say that?

... -.^

Yep I did. Meaning one country, different cultures, all celebrating. How is that wrong? That is America. No one holding claim over if over another. That's what we are. I'd write it again but it explained itself the first time.

orleansparish
07-01-15, 11:35 AM
Storm8 headquarters in US.

Support office is in India...

I doubt it. From the times I've had to deal with them the English has been impeccable.

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 11:39 AM
I really hate cooking these 1 hour dishes

meme1098
07-01-15, 11:41 AM

????My recipe is 2 hours...

orleansparish
07-01-15, 11:42 AM

With not knowing who's playing it will take me 2 days for those five sprinklers. And then my food goes bad when it's one hour. So I try to build at least 8 to get through those parts. The last goal took forever with the last 2 recipes being one hour. A true snooze fest. I like that it's 36 days though. I can be lazy.

pipipooh1977
07-01-15, 11:45 AM
Yep I did. Meaning one country, different cultures, all celebrating. How is that wrong? That is America. No one holding claim over if over another. That's what we are. I'd write it again but it explained itself the first time.

Not ALL are celebrating...that's presumptuous and ignorant to think everyone is...I know for a fact at least 8 million, and growing, are not! Because I'm one out of the 8 million, and growing!

I'm done, will play again after all this is over with...no point coming on here for goal support.

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 11:45 AM
With not knowing who's playing it will take me 2 days for those five sprinklers. And then my food goes bad when it's one hour. So I try to build at least 8 to get through those parts. The last goal took forever with the last 2 recipes being one hour. A true snooze fest. I like that it's 36 days though. I can be lazy.

I haven't got the oven built yet and it's usually an 1 hour dish. They don't give you much coins and always run out so quick

deekathleen
07-01-15, 11:52 AM
I am stuck at three sparklers......grrrrr

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 11:55 AM
I am stuck at three sparklers......grrrrr
I'll accept if we're neighbours :)

Natasha_07
07-01-15, 11:57 AM
I thought gifted ovens here too...:(

orleansparish
07-01-15, 12:04 PM
Not ALL are celebrating...that's presumptuous and ignorant to think everyone is...I know for a fact at least 8 million, and growing, are not! Because I'm one out of the 8 million, and growing!

I'm done, will play again after all this is over with...no point coming on here for goal support.

You are ignorant to get worked up over a comment. I didn't say "everyone" celebrates. But ALL cultures celebrate the holiday. Once again for you slow people...their are Italian Americans, Chinese Americans, Jamaican Americans, Turkish Americans, etc, etc, etc.

If you don't good for you, but this is a game and to get bent out of shape over a game because YOU don't like it is and absurd.

Aren't you the Denny downer who gets bent out of shape for Easter, Christmas, Halloween (ooh that one sent you into a tizzy last year) and just about everything else that isn't normal according to you.

AMuffins
07-01-15, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=orleansparish;1134

deekathleen
07-01-15, 12:36 PM
I'll accept if we're neighbours :)

Sent thanks :0)

xxxe
07-01-15, 12:39 PM
You are ignorant to get worked up over a comment. I didn't say "everyone" celebrates. But ALL cultures celebrate the holiday. Once again for you slow people...their are Italian Americans, Chinese Americans, Jamaican Americans, Turkish Americans, etc, etc, etc.

If you don't good for you, but this is a game and to get bent out of shape over a game because YOU don't like it is and absurd.

Aren't you the Denny downer who gets bent out of shape for Easter, Christmas, Halloween (ooh that one sent you into a tizzy last year) and just about everything else that isn't normal according to you.

Yes, that is them. I remember some of th awful comments she or he made during Christmas and Halloween. They obviously hate holidays. I think whoever they are enjoy trolling the forums during holidays. Don't pay them any mind.

biscuitsndavey
07-01-15, 01:13 PM
Anyone else not able to buy the new appliance for the goal and restaurant story

Mucki73
07-01-15, 01:18 PM
Yep. Missed the BBQ Oven.
Can't find it.... :-\

Natasha_07
07-01-15, 01:23 PM
You have to complete the first step of the goal to unlock the BBQ oven.

Did you buy wallpaper, tiles, ask...?

Mucki73
07-01-15, 01:29 PM
Yep. But there is no oven

Mucki73
07-01-15, 01:35 PM
Found it.. :-)

StevenKevin
07-01-15, 01:37 PM
Patriotic celebrations AND goal ? haha double reason for me to keep quiet this week..... but glad for those who are into this stuff enjoy

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 01:38 PM
Patriotic celebrations AND goal ? haha double reason for me to keep quiet this week..... but glad for those who are into this stuff enjoy
Why are you always negative about goals?

GP1988
07-01-15, 01:42 PM
You have to complete the first step of the goal to unlock the BBQ oven.

Did you buy wallpaper, tiles, ask...?

Yes, buy the wallpaper, tiles, a wreath & ask for sparklers then Finally the oven is unlocked :)
BTW Guys, let's not fight, there are a ton of decorations/goals for all different countries/cultures in this game & I'm sure there will be many more. My favorites have been the Swedish decorations & stove and the sushi/Asian fusion appliances. Also, I'm really hoping Canada Day will make an appearance next year :) One of the coolest things about this app is experiencing food/traditions from other cultures :) :) :)

bobbyrae
07-01-15, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by orleansparish
And ALL these different cultures and religions that embrace the flag and the country that accepted them and allowed them in to be happy and thrive. Puhleeze!

Erm...is that what you said? Really? I don't think so. Try again.

I doubt it. From the times I've had to deal with them the English has been impeccable.
O.o wow.

You are ignorant to get worked up over a comment. I didn't say "everyone" celebrates. But ALL cultures celebrate the holiday. Once again for you slow people...their are Italian Americans, Chinese Americans, Jamaican Americans, Turkish Americans, etc, etc, etc
Oh dear. And here lies the irony of it all.... Lol.

For the record, I don't celebrate Fourth of July but I have no problem with this update's theme.

dragonspearls
07-01-15, 02:01 PM
When you look at all the people who play this game, we're a really diverse bunch of people. That diversity means we're from different countries and cultures, we're of varying ages, we will not all feel the same way, celebrate the same things, or agree with each other on various topics. So far, I've seen blessed little of goal-specific discussion (goal steps, parts needed, requirements, etc) and too much nitpicking over what someone said and/or meant, who celebrates a particular 'holiday' or not, S8's corporate location, etc. Come on people, this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed (current BS goals excepted). Let's not clog a goal thread with arguing. I know I'm not the only one coming here to find information and finding something else altogether.

twospoons
07-01-15, 02:02 PM
has anyone gotten far enough to know if these goals will require us to spend gems?

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 02:05 PM
has anyone gotten far enough to know if these goals will require us to spend gems?

Nope I can see the items are coins

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 02:08 PM
When you look at all the people who play this game, we're a really diverse bunch of people. That diversity means we're from different countries and cultures, we're of varying ages, we will not all feel the same way, celebrate the same things, or agree with each other on various topics. So far, I've seen blessed little of goal-specific discussion (goal steps, parts needed, requirements, etc) and too much nitpicking over what someone said and/or meant, who celebrates a particular 'holiday' or not, S8's corporate location, etc. Come on people, this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed (current BS goals excepted). Let's not clog a goal thread with arguing. I know I'm not the only one coming here to find information and finding something else altogether.

I absolutely agree with you. I'm British and I do love different cultured themes and goals especially these American ones so I'm a happy player

TexasFarmerBarb
07-01-15, 02:18 PM
Anyone else not able to buy the new appliance for the goal and restaurant story

Yes...I got gypped....completed asking neighbors for sparklers to unlock oven and then went to buy oven it still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!

TexasFarmerBarb
07-01-15, 02:21 PM
Yes, buy the wallpaper, tiles, a wreath & ask for sparklers then Finally the oven is unlocked :)
BTW Guys, let's not fight, there are a ton of decorations/goals for all different countries/cultures in this game & I'm sure there will be many more. My favorites have been the Swedish decorations & stove and the sushi/Asian fusion appliances. Also, I'm really hoping Canada Day will make an appearance next year :) One of the coolest things about this app is experiencing food/traditions from other cultures :) :) :)

I asked for sparklers and bought the wallpaper, tiles and wreath, neighbors sent me sparklers...but...my oven still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!

LalaSmooth
07-01-15, 02:24 PM
I asked for sparklers and bought the wallpaper, tiles and wreath, neighbors sent me sparklers...but...my oven still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!

Look at the back of the appliance tab

twospoons
07-01-15, 02:32 PM
Nope I can see the items are coins

thank you! at least i'll have some goals to do this month.

lynniefish
07-01-15, 02:38 PM

dragonpearls, there's another thread already be*** which shows the goal pop-ups and the steps as they become available:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82778-Restaurant-goals-july-01-2015-red-white-and-blue

Hope it helps!

melindag1976
07-01-15, 03:23 PM
Any ideas on the details for the BACON HOT DOGS? how many and cooking time? Also any ideas on what parts the second appliance needs?

eastie41
07-01-15, 03:32 PM
July Oven will not Un-Lock.
I have completed the steps to unlock it: received all sparklers, bought wallpaper, tiles and wall decoration. The pop-up box shows to serve 8 Avo Hot Dogs, but the July Oven remains unlock.

Yes, I have deleted the RS App and re-installed it. The July oven still is unlocked. Anyone else having this problem?

alicee11
07-01-15, 03:57 PM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag5/alicealoha/Mobile%20Uploads/5511E724-6735-4A66-95C7-EC3801C8F43A_zpszougaujn.png (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/alicealoha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/5511E724-6735-4A66-95C7-EC3801C8F43A_zpszougaujn.png.html)

Anyone bought it? If yes, could you please post a photo with the preview of the decor lazy sunday. I don't see it so good but would like to buy it

kimandamelia
07-01-15, 04:09 PM
I'm not doing these....nor decorating with any of this stuff! Time to go on hiatus...

I'm sure you won't answer, but I really want to know what your deal is. You don't like anything, first it was Halloween that I noticed all of your comments, thought maybe you were really religious and it offended you, but then you crudely made the Christmas comments. This is a meaningless game, why on earth do you and others too, get so unbelievably upset about pixelated eateries? It is just so mindblowing to me!

Natasha_07
07-01-15, 04:13 PM
July Oven will not Un-Lock.
I have completed the steps to unlock it: received all sparklers, bought wallpaper, tiles and wall decoration. The pop-up box shows to serve 8 Avo Hot Dogs, but the July Oven remains unlock.

Yes, I have deleted the RS App and re-installed it. The July oven still is unlocked. Anyone else having this problem?

After you buy wallpaper, tiles & received all sparklers you unlock the BBQ stove not July oven.

Scroll all the way to the back and you'll see it.

eastie41
07-01-15, 04:21 PM
Thanks...It was located out-of-sequence...in the back. Have fun!

:cool:
After you buy wallpaper, tiles & received all sparklers you unlock the BBQ stove not July oven.

Scroll all the way to the back and you'll see it.

strictly_STRANGE
07-01-15, 04:28 PM
thank you! at least i'll have some goals to do this month.

this makes me happy & sad at the same time.

lynniefish
07-01-15, 04:30 PM
Anyone bought it? If yes, could you please post a photo with the preview of the decor lazy sunday. I don't see it so good but would like to buy it

I was really curious, too, so started a thread a few hours ago:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82790-Value-Pack-offer

Bellamiux
07-01-15, 08:52 PM
I got ovens as gift but it seems I can't gift ovens back?! Is the oven gifts an android thing?!

twospoons
07-01-15, 09:36 PM
No, they let us gift ovens accidentally but then fixed it so it's back to parts gifting.

Bellamiux
07-01-15, 09:58 PM
Oh darn I missed it lol but yay got me some ovens xD

alicee11
07-02-15, 01:48 AM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag5/alicealoha/Mobile%20Uploads/42A0C45F-579F-41C0-9969-25C917131E72_zpsjllnzpsh.jpg (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/alicealoha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/42A0C45F-579F-41C0-9969-25C917131E72_zpsjllnzpsh.jpg.html)

LalaSmooth
07-02-15, 02:13 AM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag5/alicealoha/Mobile%20Uploads/42A0C45F-579F-41C0-9969-25C917131E72_zpsjllnzpsh.jpg (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/alicealoha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/42A0C45F-579F-41C0-9969-25C917131E72_zpsjllnzpsh.jpg.html)
Where is that display thing from?

minidemon88
07-02-15, 04:26 AM
@LalaSmooth: The limited time value pack offer. It's the exclusive deco that came with it. :)

@alicee11: Thanks for the screenshot! :D

Aww, gran-gran looks so cheerful here! How nice is that? :o Now to buy or not to buy? But I'm so angry with them. *sigh*

LalaSmooth
07-02-15, 05:12 AM
Awww I want it but I don't see it so I'm guessing it's only on ios only?

alicee11
07-02-15, 05:22 AM
You are welcome!! ❤️
I found it on another restaurant not mine, still thinking to buy it, Phoebe annoys me a bit, they should change her hairstyle :D

leylaska
07-02-15, 06:31 AM
Value pack for your android phone why not? Please type the answer.

jandtandn
07-02-15, 06:44 AM
The value pack seems to be available for select iOS and Android players if I'm reading the posts from the Bakery update correctly. There are players on either platform that have it while others do not.

cazile81
07-02-15, 08:17 AM
Ktwhoopi:
Try using the neighbors tab above to gift instead of gifting directly from the messages. The previous update tends to only allow you to gift a blue knob. On bakery story it only gifts clay. :) Hope this works

meme1098
07-02-15, 08:43 AM
I'm trying to work through the new update, but for the past few days I haven't been able to gift anything but colored plastic. When I try to 'gift back' to someone who has gifted me a broiler plate, it takes me automatically to colored plastic.

Really frustrating!
Anyone got a tip on how to fix this? I just deleted the game, full re-started my phone and downloaded the game, didn't change anything :(

Katy

workaround
Gift from your neighbor list or gift from a neighbors restaurant when you visit.

This has been a problem, amongst many others, since last Friday with the app update that was supposed to fix some kind of bugs but instead created even worse bugs.

keio_b
07-02-15, 10:47 AM
ahh, corporate suicide... yes, they are hurting for money. They have downsized and amalgamated to s8. They have cut talented staff, yes this has become blatantly obvious. There are gem traps, appliances for gems, and now goals for gems... my 2cents

TAB127
07-02-15, 11:57 AM
So far I've only been able to build one of the ovens but I'm loving this update!!! Way way better then the crappy BS one! So happy you don't need gems to complete the goals. I refuse to do the BS ones paying almost 50 gems for the goals is ridiculous, I wish the BS was more like this RS one.

deekathleen
07-02-15, 12:05 PM
Yes I really like this goal also :0)

LalaSmooth
07-02-15, 02:30 PM
I so love the recipes on the second oven and that swimming pool

leylaska
07-02-15, 03:23 PM
Value pack for your android phone why not? Please type the answer. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz■■■■■■

jmterao
07-02-15, 04:18 PM
So far I've only been able to build one of the ovens but I'm loving this update!!! Way way better then the crappy BS one! So happy you don't need gems to complete the goals. I refuse to do the BS ones paying almost 50 gems for the goals is ridiculous, I wish the BS was more like this RS one.

Yeah I have played for years and what happened in BS was the last straw for me. After saving for
An expansion and then losing gems to buy the table, (I didn't see the change until afterwards) I quit. I put everything in storage and deleted all my neighbors. Not real happy with TL right now, especially considering how much money I have spent over the years.

vegiemate
07-03-15, 02:24 AM
I need to serve 8 avo hot dogs but I cannot find out which stove it needs to be cooked on. There is one new stove which is the July Oven, but I cannot access it and it appears as goal. What do I need to do??? HELP!

PepperWoo
07-03-15, 02:41 AM
I need to serve 8 avo hot dogs but I cannot find out which stove it needs to be cooked on. There is one new stove which is the July Oven, but I cannot access it and it appears as goal. What do I need to do??? HELP!

You need the BBQ Stove. Goal info here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82778-Restaurant-goals-july-01-2015-red-white-and-blue

aiyoosha
07-03-15, 06:45 PM
i really wish they would include the stove in the dam goal instead of making us look for it through the endless ovens we have already! they didnt even tell me what oven i needed next to the dumb cupcakes

orleansparish
07-03-15, 07:13 PM
I'd totally forgotten about this goal because of needing to ask for sparklers first. I'll sign in and see if I got them. If not, I probably won't play for another 3 days.

aiyoosha
07-03-15, 07:49 PM
I'd totally forgotten about this goal because of needing to ask for sparklers first. I'll sign in and see if I got them. If not, I probably won't play for another 3 days.

me too thats why im so late in doing it, usually im like half done by now.

knitasha
07-06-15, 12:38 PM
Me too.

I can't find the "July Cupcakes" anywhere. Could anyone help me out with what stove I need?

jandtandn
07-06-15, 01:02 PM
Me too.

I can't find the "July Cupcakes" anywhere. Could anyone help me out with what stove I need?

They are the first recipe on the July oven, which is in the back of the appliances section.

orleansparish
07-06-15, 01:13 PM
Ugh! I havent even started the cooking yet. This thing is dragging out since my enthusiasm was removed. Its hard to collect parts and short times recipes never work for me anymore. Ill have to cook soon since all my food is running out and im down to three counters. But seeing some of these items in shops, they look so cute!

777minuet
07-06-15, 01:33 PM
I saw no ring toss or pool decor? Is this an IOS item? I'm an android ph player.

knitasha
07-06-15, 01:33 PM
They are the first recipe on the July oven, which is in the back of the appliances section.

Thanks. I forgot I had one of those in storage I was looking in the BBQ oven.

jandtandn
07-06-15, 01:39 PM
I saw no ring toss or pool decor? Is this an IOS item? I'm an android ph player.

This is a regular goal. The Corn hole and Pool are decor that you unlock by doing the goal and can be seen at the back of the floor decor catalog.

jandtandn
07-06-15, 01:40 PM
Ugh! I havent even started the goals yet. This thing is dragging out since my enthusiasm was removed. Its hard to collect parts and short times recipes never work for me anymore. Ill have to cook soon since all my food is running out and im down to three counters. But seeing some of these items in shops, they look so cute!

Send me a parts request. I think we're neighbors.

bobbyrae
07-06-15, 01:59 PM
Ugh! I havent even started the goals yet. This thing is dragging out since my enthusiasm was removed. Its hard to collect parts and short times recipes never work for me anymore. Ill have to cook soon since all my food is running out and im down to three counters. But seeing some of these items in shops, they look so cute!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so uninterested in these goals it isn't even funny. It's taking me forever to get the ovens built because I suspect a lot of my neighbours aren't playing much either. It's summer after all. I think i now have four july ovens finally. I have no food in my restaurant because the cooked food keeps spoiling. Smh.

I wish TL would adjust for the drop in players over the summer and give us ovens that require regular parts instead of all these new parts we have to request. Sigh. I know the goals are supposed to be challenging but still.

AliSweet876
07-08-15, 01:09 PM
This is a meaningless game, why on earth do you and others too, get so unbelievably upset about pixelated eateries? It is just so mindblowing to me!

The struggle continues. Sigh.