PDA

View Full Version : What really heappen with this game?? still worthy to be played??

realpokemonisland
06-30-15, 01:53 AM
Dear TL,

I'm struggling for over weeks to get decents rare dragons and anything i'm breeding on,any two pairs i'm taking,even ultra rare + ultra rare dragons >>> I still get only 12hr ,14hr or 20hr hybrids (These mean: Island,Firestorm,magic and Mist)

what I realised is that: I can't breed or get any dragons unless i decide to actually buy them

I quite well remember that wasn't like this before.Definitely something changed!!!

Do you thing is there something you can do or fix?? otherwise not worthy for playing this game anymore

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kennedward
06-30-15, 06:39 AM
It kind of depends on your luck and what combos you use to breed Diamond hybrids, I managed to breed 5 Diamond hybrids in a month

realpokemonisland
06-30-15, 07:04 AM
It kind of depends on your luck and what combos you use to breed Diamond hybrids, I managed to breed 5 Diamond hybrids in a month

ok,i know very well but i am not talking about diamond hybrids.. i've got already all of the ultra rare dragons anyway

Is just the fact that anything i'm trying for, all i can get are only these 12hr,14hr,20hr hybrids(firestorm,mist,magic,island) and nothing else and this is happeing for over a month or so.

I don't think this is right!!

belarica
06-30-15, 07:22 AM
Winter won't stop appearing on my nests recently. I would chalk it up as bad luck and nothing sinister personally.

Simdiva
06-30-15, 09:13 AM
On the contrary, I have been having great luck lately,got divine, celestial, dark Phoenix, God mother, my first diamond, parakeet, landworm, and several other super rates all in a matter of about three weeks so it's definately a matter of luck. I do use boost a great deal to boost my luck but I also still get the yucky commons. I definately try to avoid islands and genies and try to breed do I don't get them but sometimes it's not possible. I recently had a string of genies when I was trying to increase my royal clan but I was finally rewarded with a jester. So, bottom line I don't believe there is anything sneaky going on.

realpokemonisland
06-30-15, 10:15 AM
On the contrary, I have been having great luck lately,got divine, celestial, dark Phoenix, God mother, my first diamond, parakeet, landworm, and several other super rates all in a matter of about three weeks so it's definately a matter of luck. I do use boost a great deal to boost my luck but I also still get the yucky commons. I definately try to avoid islands and genies and try to breed do I don't get them but sometimes it's not possible. I recently had a string of genies when I was trying to increase my royal clan but I was finally rewarded with a jester. So, bottom line I don't believe there is anything sneaky going on.

Good...and that is really what i'm talking about!..happy for you!!!
But what happen in my case..no hybrids rather than the ones i mentioned above within 1month or so
it is totally ridiculous and not fair at all!

Kennedward
06-30-15, 11:51 AM
ok,i know very well but i am not talking about diamond hybrids.. i've got already all of the ultra rare dragons anyway

Is just the fact that anything i'm trying for, all i can get are only these 12hr,14hr,20hr hybrids(firestorm,mist,magic,island) and nothing else and this is happeing for over a month or so.

I don't think this is right!!

It's still very much dependable on your luck what you breed

luna2cute
06-30-15, 01:57 PM
I think it's still worthy. I like it. It's all up to luck and chance and the randomness is fun. :)

lauraleighashby
07-01-15, 10:54 AM
In trying for a rainbow dragon, I just gave up after ending up with 15 Mists in a row. It is just luck. Having a bad run myself, obviously.

luna2cute
07-01-15, 03:13 PM
Rainbow took me forever!!! But when it appeared I was very happy. :)

don't fret, I'm level 148 I think and still no diamond dragon. Lol.

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 05:04 PM
I know ur problems.. Are u sure you get all the common dragons? no rare for 1 month? If that, It's strange. at least u not have any new dragons, Maybe u can get rare one.. I no dragons( new) For 6 months( or 1 year) and then suddenly Rainbow came out and I got lucky! I think it's still worthy to play unless u don't have a gold trap!:(

greywagtail
07-02-15, 01:29 AM
I've been trying to get Neon for months

Kennedward
07-02-15, 06:08 AM
I've been trying for Helios for over a month now, still nothing

Anaboe
07-04-15, 05:32 PM
I know the trouble... I've had months and months in which I didn't breed any new dragon, be it rare, or super rare (I've NEVER bred any Diamond Dragon (bought it in valuepack), and only Gold and Mercury came to my island on their own).

So I started keeping score of when I bred which dragon: I've a list of all 531 dragons there are now, and I keep track of when I got what dragon, and how I got it. This way I can see exactly when I had the last breeding of a new dragon. This prevents a lot of frustration.

Furthermore, I have a list of all the dragons I want to breed, currently some 50-ish, with their colors. I keep switching between them, day after day, and keep score of the fails and good dragons that come from it. This also prevents a lot of frustration.

Last but not least, I've counted the number of commons, rares and super rares I have, and compared that to the number of rares and super rares I'm missing. The only conclusion is that it is just logical that I don't breed many new dragons, for I already have 382 and only missing 88 (of which 9 Diamond-hybrids, and 4 non-breedable dragons). So if you assume every dragon has the same chance of coming to my island, I have far more chance to breed something I already have, than something new. Now, if you add the rarity to the equation, the chance of getting a new dragon, decreases with every dragon you have.

In short: the more dragons you have, the less chance you breed something new. This realisation also decreased my frustration when I'm breeding for months and not getting something new. It just means you have many, many dragons already.