PDA

View Full Version : Freezeing

MountainKingDragon
06-29-15, 09:27 AM
Can't visit high level players above 100 level game freezes then kicks me off constantly FRUSTERATING :)

[S8] Regina
07-01-15, 10:46 AM
Can't visit high level players above 100 level game freezes then kicks me off constantly FRUSTERATING :)

Sorry about that!

Can you please try closing any background apps you may have running? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game. If you still need assistance, please email support@storm8.com. Hope this helps!

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 12:46 PM
Please help i still can't get into dragon story since yesterday this is obvious a problem on tl side i have tried everything uninstalling game turning my ipad on/off reset my wifi nothing working please help anybody.... This is more than likely a maintenance issue if so when will it be fixed is anybody else experiancing same issue if so please comment... Thanks

[S8] Elsa
07-14-15, 01:08 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Are you able to use a different wifi connection to access the game?

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 01:16 PM
Hi Regina Thankyou for getting back to me The problem now is I can't access dragon story won't load or anything I have tried uninstalling game restarting my iPad reset wifi nothing happening I have reported this to Teamlava awaiting on reply is Dragon story undergoing Maintenance or something because dragon story is still down on my end please help Regina really looking forward to returning back to my game Storm8 ID is MountainKingDragon level 58 My island Name Is King Of Dragons please please helppppppp meeeee get back to enjoying the game Regina plzzzzz

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 01:21 PM
Thankyou for replying No its been working fine up until early hours of this morning now can't get on game itself won't load I have reported this to Teamlava awaiting on reply it's obviously an issue on their end otherwise I wont be able to access other TL games do u know if it's a maintenance issue as Dragon story been down on my end since yesterday Hun

[S8] Elsa
07-14-15, 01:31 PM
Please try contacting your ISP. Only being able to access the game during specific hours may be related to your connection access. We currently aren't under maintenance.

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 01:45 PM
I don't understand it's been fine up until now there for if it was ISP surely the other TL games I can still access wouldn't work it has to be an issue on your end plz could you find out more on this please I play fantasy forest story that works fine don't get it I'm very frusterated atm because the game itself has been running fine okay a few glitches but nothing like this :) plzzzz help missing playing dragon story

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 01:52 PM
I am a credit to Dragon story I spent ?80 on gold last week for this to happen I'm very Dissappointed :) I also was missing 300 Gold that took me ages to save up Then my diamond dragon went missing from my nest now this happens I don't know what's happening bit these issues need to be. Fixed :)

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 01:57 PM
I can access dragon story anytime of the day but since yesterday I have been unable to access the game because it's down for some strange reason on my end can u look into this please My Storm8 ID is MountainKingDragon level 58 Alot of my friends on Dragon Story has been EXPERIANCING issues through the tournaments luckily this didn't affect me I won tournament now this happens game down on my end I'm upset missing it so bad :)

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 02:51 PM
Plz Plz help my dragon story still down on my end i don't know why Its been fine Since yesterday what's going on the problem defo not on my end tried everything uninstalling reset my wifi nothing to do with IPS as other Teamlava Games won't Work is anybody else EXPERIANCING similar issues if so plz reply Thankyou plzzzzz help :)

[S8] Regina
07-14-15, 03:09 PM
Plz Plz help my dragon story still down on my end i don't know why Its been fine Since yesterday what's going on the problem defo not on my end tried everything uninstalling reset my wifi nothing to do with IPS as other Teamlava Games won't Work is anybody else EXPERIANCING similar issues if so plz reply Thankyou plzzzzz help :)

Please email support@storm8.com so that they can help you with your account. Thank you!

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 03:22 PM
Emailed them Thankyou :) hope to get back to playing shortly :)

MountainKingDragon
07-15-15, 08:01 PM
Hi Still Experiancing Same Problem Can't get On Dragon story won't load when I click on Game it returns back to Home screen within Seconds I have since Done a System Reset on my iPad still not working I don't understand why I can play Other teamlava games no problem Everything was fine before I received this Error Now I can't play Dragon story been 6Days very Dissappointed as I was really enjoying this game I spent ?80 on Gold before this happened what a complete waste of money I received an email back from TL it says Close back ground Apps to improve Resources what aload of Rubbish it's got nothing to do With resources or Else I won't be able to play Castle story farm story restaurant story fantasy forest story bakery story etc it's nothing to do with Wifi connection as Again I can play All TL games with the same connection.... Question Why Won't it Load ? What has caused this Error to do that ?

[S8] Regina
07-15-15, 08:21 PM
Hi Still Experiancing Same Problem Can't get On Dragon story won't load when I click on Game it returns back to Home screen within Seconds I have since Done a System Reset on my iPad still not working I don't understand why I can play Other teamlava games no problem Everything was fine before I received this Error Now I can't play Dragon story been 6Days very Dissappointed as I was really enjoying this game I spent ?80 on Gold before this happened what a complete waste of money I received an email back from TL it says Close back ground Apps to improve Resources what aload of Rubbish it's got nothing to do With resources or Else I won't be able to play Castle story farm story restaurant story fantasy forest story bakery story etc it's nothing to do with Wifi connection as Again I can play All TL games with the same connection.... Question Why Won't it Load ? What has caused this Error to do that ?

We have submitted this information over to the team for investigation. This is a known issue with iOS 5.1.1. Please be on the lookout for an update. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly post thread updates to the same thread, thank you!

MountainKingDragon
07-15-15, 08:24 PM
Thank you Regina much Appreciated When's the next dragon Story update :)

[S8] Regina
07-16-15, 10:25 AM
Thank you Regina much Appreciated When's the next dragon Story update :)

Once a fix for this issue has been submitted, the ETA when the update will be released is up to Apple. Thank you for your patience!

MountainKingDragon
07-16-15, 07:43 PM
Still unable to access dragon story been 7 days now no feed back from Teamlava what so ever they need to fix there servers on there end with the developers whether the new update that's coming soon will correct this is a million dollar QUESTION.... Feed back would be much appreciated to actually keep me in the Loop I'm a fantastic customer I purchase Gold every time I spent a fortune on this Game for it to crash is very disappointing.....

MountainKingDragon
07-16-15, 07:45 PM
So the new update won't be compatable with iPad 5.1.1.1 ???

[S8] Regina
07-17-15, 05:46 PM
So the new update won't be compatable with iPad 5.1.1.1 ???

The new update just released today.

wendy2859
07-18-15, 01:25 AM
Thank you team lava. Have just downloaded the new update and I can play the game for the first time since last Monday. I am already unable to play Fantasy Forest because I have an old IPad and I thought that dragon story had gone to the deflated games. But I happened to read this forum this morning and I can now play again. If you do updates that are not comparable with the older pads can u put it in big letters. I invest time and money into these games and find it very annoying when a new updates stops the ability to play. I know it is only a game, but I really enjoy playing. Not all of us can afford to upgrade our machines just to get new games. But thanks for fixing this glitch

[S8] Elsa
07-20-15, 09:57 AM
Thank you team lava. Have just downloaded the new update and I can play the game for the first time since last Monday. I am already unable to play Fantasy Forest because I have an old IPad and I thought that dragon story had gone to the deflated games. But I happened to read this forum this morning and I can now play again. If you do updates that are not comparable with the older pads can u put it in big letters. I invest time and money into these games and find it very annoying when a new updates stops the ability to play. I know it is only a game, but I really enjoy playing. Not all of us can afford to upgrade our machines just to get new games. But thanks for fixing this glitch

We apologize for the issue. We had not expected any compatibility concerns with the 2.1 update and worked to resolve it as soon as possible. Glad to hear that you're able to play again. ^^