PDA

View Full Version : TL / S8 please read: Good FFS 1st birthday anniversary suggestions! :P

ogreve
06-29-15, 02:16 AM
Hi all, TL/S8 in particular:

As we all know very well and are anticipating with great excitement, we're on the eve of FFS' first birthday anniversary, and we are ALL hoping for some great new updates to celebrate that in style!

Now, just like in real life, sometimes you give, sometimes you take. I'm making 3 specific feature requests that IMO would be excellent for a first birthday anniversary. I'm sure that particularly the advanced players are with me on this one: if TL/S8 can "give" us something good for the anniversary, I'm sure that the players will reciprocate and see to it that there will be plenty of "taking" to be done as "return presents" too. :P
With added game play features, everyone profits: the players stay interested and as a direct consequence TL/S8 has more items/players they can make money from in all fairness.

Though I like "free rides" just as much as anyone else, my suggestions don't involve such requests. What I'd rather request are some "nice price" additions.

These are my suggestions/requests:

1) Addition of a new permanent, breedable, element. If possible with added gameplay features.
My personal favourite suggestion would be a "magic" element.
I would really like to see the addition of such a Magic element, and then done in such a way that it's a permanent (i.e. not limited) breedable element, that could perhaps (in due time) even be used for adding new game features too. For example, with "Magic Animals", TL could (in due time) add new game play features like providing them with rechargeable "mana": the higher the level of the animal, the more "mana" they could have. That mana could then possibly be used in combat as a special weapon.

2) More expansions (and if possible at lower rune-cost and/or a way to use money for runes). Right now advanced players either don't have anywhere at all left to expand too, or they're severely delayed in doing so by the high rune cost that can only be covered by mining that takes a looooong time, or by spending an excessive amount of gems, whereas money is pouring in from our animals, without having anything good to spend it on. It would be great if the rune amounts for expansions would be limited to 30 or so, and that then as a trade-off the cash amount would be (gradually) raised to 5,000,000 or so.
For lower level players this difference would not be noticeable, but higher level players would benefit from it and can expand more and quicker so we can house the many animals, habitats, decorations etc. that we have in storage now due to lack of space to expand to.

3) Maybe my favourite suggestion as it really feels like a "birthday special": A special tough and extra long tournament (or special battleground?), maybe 50 - 100 rounds with a Crystal Unicorn as final prize, or perhaps some other very limited time (like perhaps just 1 day, being the game's anniversary day) that the Crystal Unicorn (and possibly the other ultra rares) is available at a very strongly discounted price, like 250 gems or so. THAT would surely result in good additional purchases...
If it's going to be a long/tough tournament it should of course be possible to win it (perhaps using 1 or 2 ultimate attacks here and there) and it should not mean adding 20 rounds of level 20 ultra rare opponents in maybe 2 extra days time. I think you get the idea. ;) A very long 100 round tournament would be something I'd look forward too as the end prize would be a particularly rewarding one, in fact, one that I just cannot seem to get through breeding. It would be a GREAT alternative way to get the game's best animal for a lot of effort, or through a discounted amount of gems (i.e. incurring real life money, but not at amounts that are prohibitive for most of us).

O.k., I hope some (or all :P) of these suggestions are heard and seen by TL and that they are acted on. I'd certainly really enjoy that.

Cheers, and if anything is going to happen: thanks in advance!!
Olafo

Ca7007
06-29-15, 12:48 PM
I hope they take your ideas into consideration. It would be nice to have a new element to breed for instead of the same ones we've been stuck with for months. Also, a wall would also be nice so that way it'll be easier to communicate with other players.. Hint hint :)
A 100 round tournament seems a little overwhelming for me, because then I'd have to visit the game over 100 times to get it over with :rolleyes: but a new battleground would be great, and it would give us an opportunity to test out the new elements too.

EviBrooklyn
06-29-15, 12:51 PM
How about a gem sale for everyone

zaccy678
06-29-15, 02:35 PM
I hope they take your ideas into consideration. It would be nice to have a new element to breed for instead of the same ones we've been stuck with for months. Also, a wall would also be nice so that way it'll be easier to communicate with other players.. Hint hint :)
A 100 round tournament seems a little overwhelming for me, because then I'd have to visit the game over 100 times to get it over with :rolleyes: but a new battleground would be great, and it would give us an opportunity to test out the new elements too.

Totally agree :o

A new battleground is needed! I wish it could be a permanent fixture like in DS!!

Also agree we need walls!!

Oh, and one simple thing that would be so helpful would be to have animal rarity in the Album... please??

And aaahhh... A gem confirmation button??

kooky panda
06-29-15, 02:45 PM
Since this thread is addressed to S8, I have moved the thread to the feedback forum. :)

Buttercup0001
06-29-15, 03:42 PM
I have a few suggestions to make. I'd like to see a P2P battle arena, where you could go and battle players on a similar level as you are on. Before entering the arena you select your animal, you get an opponent(another player's animal) and you both battle. We could receive food, experience points (though it doesnt matter for players on level 40) and/or coins. I think this feature would give the game another reason to play it especially when there is no battles in the arena or battlegrounds. I think it woukd be exciting to battle other players.

I would LOVE to see a message board (is FFS the ONLY T/L S8 game without this feature???) It would be great to actually say hi to neighbors.

Also a gem confirmation button (this has been asked for since the beginning) it really hurts when you save up gems only to be snatched away from you with one tap of a button by mistake.

blueangel54321
01-17-16, 12:11 PM
I agree with #2! I have so much money and not enough space!