PDA

View Full Version : Where's my rainbow oven?

neverlandcakess
06-28-15, 09:09 AM
I never got the rainbow oven or the new flooring or the rainbow pops. I want it please.

SparklyOctopus
06-29-15, 11:02 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Have you tried downloading Bakery Story: Double Rainbow (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory47)? You should have those items once you download this version. :)

strawberries957
12-31-15, 07:35 PM
I recently purchased the rainbow oven and it didn't say that it was a goal or anything, but it doesn't show any of the recipes. Why is this?

kooky panda
12-31-15, 07:41 PM
I recently purchased the rainbow oven and it didn't say that it was a goal or anything, but it doesn't show any of the recipes. Why is this?
What happens when you click on the appliance?

strawberries957
12-31-15, 08:17 PM
The window pops up, but there are no recipes to choose from, and it's just a blank pink screen.

[S8] Regina
01-02-16, 12:36 PM
The window pops up, but there are no recipes to choose from, and it's just a blank pink screen.

Can you try reinstalling the app, and see if the recipes show up in the Rainbow Oven?

strawberries957
01-04-16, 11:08 PM
Regina;1230306']Can you try reinstalling the app, and see if the recipes show up in the Rainbow Oven?

I tried that a few times over the past few days and it didn't change anything. Is there anything else I could try?

[S8] Regina
01-06-16, 12:09 PM
I tried that a few times over the past few days and it didn't change anything. Is there anything else I could try?

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Be sure to include a screenshot of the issue you are seeing as well. Thank you!