PDA

View Full Version : Problems here getting worse!

nightshine7
06-28-15, 08:44 AM
Since day one of playing I can't keep 10 or more gems without them getting stolen with popups which you REFUSE to fix. I'm not the only one this happens to. Many have complained with it falling of deaf ears. And, of course you all refuse to credit them back. I would think with today's technology Storm8 would test these updates on some kind of dummy accounts or something. Now, having to go directly into a neighbors bakery to gift back is more time consuming and seems it eats up more data. Sometimes I wonder if Storm8 doesn't have some kind of an agenda.

More than a few of my 99 level long time neighbors are seriously considering taking a very long break from here or quitting altogether. And, I'm right there with them.

Chrysothemis
06-29-15, 02:44 PM
Agreed.

sweetiepb
06-30-15, 11:43 AM
I'm with you on this! Never been so frustrated in my life. I'm on level 99 and have spent a lot on gems throughput the game. There's absolutely no need for them to steal them from us on top of it. These games are huge money makers, they don't have to be so greedy and abandon all ethics on top of it. I think they're going to find if they don't come up with a purchase confirmation button, and soon, this very issue is going to cost them a lot more than it's worth.

sweetiepb
06-30-15, 02:28 PM
My post on this issue in another thread:

They say - if you're lucky from what I gather - they'll refund the gems once and only once, don't bother asking again. Then you go back to the game nervous and paranoid about where you put your finger but it just happens again, because it's designed this way. Then the game is no longer fun, but what do they care? At that point they've already gotten from you (voluntarily) three times (or more) what you'd pay to buy any other game outright, and there are thousands of people still shelling out money because they haven't reached their boiling point yet. So they don't really care if you close your bakery and go away, because you are no longer useful. That's why I'm sticking around til they shut me down for complaining- don't think they won't, this is how evil empires are run. I know lots of people who are upset by this; the only hope is if we all raise our voices in protest against this unethical and downright greedy practice.