PDA

View Full Version : Butter

stefsaw
06-27-15, 08:16 PM
I need to make some butter for the birthday cake, am at level 18 but my dairy still doesn't give me option to make any butter other than just cheese and cream. since the birthday event has a limited time frame, any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

orleansparish
06-28-15, 04:57 AM
Do they let you buy it from the news stand? Been so long I don't remember which level butter is available. I'm so sorry. But I'd write a note to a CM here. They can give advice or help fix the level problem. Hope that helps!

JustKay
06-28-15, 06:11 AM
Usually they get the levels right for events but maybe they stuffed up here. If you can't make a product (or buy the building to make the product), it usually isn't unlocked in the newspaper either. It would seem they miscalculated the minimum level to participate. I guess you'll just have to keep smashing those deliveries and hope to level up during the event.

Ajcl01
06-28-15, 06:18 AM
Same with me, can't make or buy butter. I'm playing the silver machine where I can win cake batter and other stuff. Since I already have the super cute doggie can't say I'm complaining :) this event has got me really excited about the game, it's been both challenging and fun :) thanks Storm8!

stefsaw
06-28-15, 07:23 AM
Thanks everyone. No, it's not available in newsstand either thus my question. How do I send CM a message? Thanks again

Nuno2
06-28-15, 11:12 AM
Butter is locked until level +20.. I have the same problem because i'm only level 18

stefsaw
06-28-15, 07:01 PM
Thanks! I am level 18 too

Rosethornshurt
06-28-15, 09:00 PM
I'm at level 20 now... Still can't make butter!
I've had the recipe for cake batter for several levels already (which includes butter and brown sugar).
I can't even purchase the butter with gems because it's locked.
So, I have a cake maker I can't use to make cake because I can't make the batter.
I have a goal to use the gold prize machine but can't because it requires cake.
Day after day, level after level, still can't make/get/buy the needed butter to progress in the event!
Seriously frustrating even more when no one on the forums can give a better time frame than level +20 for unlocking the butter.
Duh, of course it's +20! I'm at 20 and still can't make butter!
So now where do I go for help?

PookieBear50
06-29-15, 12:46 AM
I found a document online that says Butter unlocks at level 22. So, just a little more, and you'll be able to start crafting and buying Butter.

Ajcl01
06-29-15, 01:33 AM
I found a document online that says Butter unlocks at level 22. So, just a little more, and you'll be able to start crafting and buying Butter.

Woohoo! 22 is the magic number! I can make butter, and I've won 7 candles so that's pretty good. I guess I won't level up to the candle maker before the end of this event? If I had 60000 I could also buy a buddy for frenchie :)

Nuno2
06-29-15, 04:01 AM
I'm at level 20 now... Still can't make butter!
I've had the recipe for cake batter for several levels already (which includes butter and brown sugar).
I can't even purchase the butter with gems because it's locked.
So, I have a cake maker I can't use to make cake because I can't make the batter.
I have a goal to use the gold prize machine but can't because it requires cake.
Day after day, level after level, still can't make/get/buy the needed butter to progress in the event!
Seriously frustrating even more when no one on the forums can give a better time frame than level +20 for unlocking the butter.
Duh, of course it's +20! I'm at 20 and still can't make butter!
So now where do I go for help?

My answer was to help stefsaw.. As he asked about butter, I answered what I knew trying to help him in anyway.. If you already knew it was locked until level +20 you could have helped the user that strated this topic. Good luck on the butter thing.

Rosethornshurt
06-29-15, 07:48 AM
My answer was to help stefsaw.. As he asked about butter, I answered what I knew trying to help him in anyway.. If you already knew it was locked until level +20 you could have helped the user that strated this topic. Good luck on the butter thing.

My apologies Nuno2. I didn't realize your post was a public PM to stefsaw, especially with no quote attached. And I was trying to help stefsaw because I posted as soon as I reached level 20. I didn't know any sooner. But like I said, my apologies. It will never happen again.

Nuno2
06-29-15, 08:18 AM
My apologies Nuno2. I didn't realize your post was a public PM to stefsaw, especially with no quote attached. And I was trying to help stefsaw because I posted as soon as I reached level 20. I didn't know any sooner. But like I said, my apologies. It will never happen again.

No problem Rosethornshurt.

PrairieGrass
07-08-15, 06:37 AM
I'm only a level 12. I'm in same situation as I can't make butter, batter or those plates, so when I won the cake mixer two days ago, I thought the goals were over for me. However, I realized that to make 5 cake slices at once, instead of the single slice, you need 2 batter, 1 candle, and 2 sugars, and I could win the batter on the silver prize machine, and I did that today, so I'm making 5 slices now. I still have one more prize to win on silver machine to get the dog and that's the pig cupcake that seems rare. So just keep playing the silver machine and try to win the batter. Hopefully they programmed this goal so lower players like us have a chance to win enough batter , sugar and candles to finish the goals.

Nuno2
07-08-15, 08:47 AM
I'm only a level 12. I'm in same situation as I can't make butter, batter or those plates, so when I won the cake mixer two days ago, I thought the goals were over for me. However, I realized that to make 5 cake slices at once, instead of the single slice, you need 2 batter, 1 candle, and 2 sugars, and I could win the batter on the silver prize machine, and I did that today, so I'm making 5 slices now. I still have one more prize to win on silver machine to get the dog and that's the pig cupcake that seems rare. So just keep playing the silver machine and try to win the batter. Hopefully they programmed this goal so lower players like us have a chance to win enough batter , sugar and candles to finish the goals.

I though doing that too in order to win the goat.. But it is hard and you need luck! So I tried to reach level 22 very fast (I was level 17 or 18 at that time) and then I was able to produce butter and won the goat easely.

Sandybellee
07-08-15, 09:11 AM
I though doing that too in order to win the goat.. But it is hard and you need luck! So I tried to reach level 22 very fast (I was level 17 or 18 at that time) and then I was able to produce butter and won the goat easely.

I got my goat too very easily today with this strategy! The hard part was leveling up. :)

npotts23
07-12-15, 09:03 PM
Thanks everyone because I was searching for an answer about the butter... It's nice to know people are as addicted to this game as I am!!!!!