PDA

View Full Version : Where are the catfish?

LocalNews
06-27-15, 04:24 PM
it has been a while since I received a catfish from my ponds when fishing. I still get goldfish and butterfish. just wondering what is going on. They never were this rare in obtaining before. I don't have a fish shop right now. is anybody else having this problem?

Ravens0418
06-27-15, 10:29 PM
I'm maxed out on catfish. I get them mostly from the swampy pond. I don't have the fish shop, either. Hope it turns around for you!

luna2cute
06-27-15, 11:01 PM
I am also maxed out and get them from the swampy pond as well.

burritosprings
06-28-15, 07:25 AM
I'm maxed out on catfish. I get them mostly from the swampy pond. I don't have the fish shop, either. Hope it turns around for you!

Goldfish? What the heck... never got one of those... please do not tell me there are people who got Clownfish also...!????

luna2cute
06-28-15, 04:35 PM
Goldfish? What the heck... never got one of those... please do not tell me there are people who got Clownfish also...!????

There was some event or part of the story line where we had to collect goldfish. They looked like red ryukin goldfish and were a bit darker than the normal fish we usually get.

Sadly no clownfish. Not sure that would work unless we got a salt water pond? ;)

But some other types of fish would be fun. How about Trout?

Oooo, maybe we DO need some salt water and we could have sharks!!! :) I like that idea!!!

(Pondering - can I have a sal****er moat please?)

Oh that's interesting. I can't use that word like that. I shall split in into two then. Salt Water. Hope that makes it thorough the filters ok. ;)