PDA

View Full Version : How Many Do You Have In Storage?

KatiesIslands
06-26-15, 08:10 PM
Today, with the addition of the chocolate lab, I now have 20 creatures sitting in storage.

I simply have not had the nest time to incubate them. I also am a bit leery of running out of space were I to hatch too many. I am not really in need of coins they would generate, nor are they ones particularly needed for the tournaments. So, there they sit, 20 little pictures of potential, never to be hatched or animated.

Sad.

luna2cute
06-26-15, 08:13 PM
I have nothing in storage. I hatch them as soon as I am able to. I wait for whatever is on the best to hatch then I put out the storage egg and wait in what's breeding.

littelprincess0313
06-27-15, 01:38 AM
8 at the moment....
The longest since 4 months?
No time either

cocauina
06-27-15, 05:43 AM
Only hatched Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak, so, 52 animals in storage.

In DS I have 110 dragons, without the duplicates in storage and island, I have 95 unique dragons, 15 duplicates in storage.

sweetypies97
06-27-15, 05:01 PM
iPad: none in storage.

iphone: 2 (vanillamb and chocolate lab)

SummerNightSky
06-28-15, 11:24 AM
I have two in storage: Hydro Yak and Twilight Troll

ogreve
06-29-15, 01:44 AM
Currently I have these 4 in storage: Turtle Dove, Pigmy, Chocolate Lab and the Neapolitiger.
In the past few days I found enough slack space between breeding and hatching to finally hatch the Dread Panda (speeding it with a few gems at the end) and the Vanillamb.
It's likely that by tomorrow the Strawbeary will be amongst them too.
I've kinda made it a secondary mission for the coming two weeks to force-create long gaps between breeding and hatching so I can work this backlog away. I now have a 3 hour Fairy Ferret in the den, so after that I'm probably going to breed something that is very likely to have LONG breeding times (like dark-electric or so) and then depending on the breeding time, I'll pick an animal to hatch. I think the Icecream ones should take precedence for me as their habitat has already been placed and I don't have to figure out a way to put the hatched animals in a habitat.
The Pigmy is likely to be the very last one I'll hatch because I find it to be an ugly animal. Once that one's hatched I may never push that beyond it's baby stage. :S

tuffyjkitten
06-29-15, 02:10 PM
I have 16 in storage. Almost all of them are tournament prizes since I never finish in time to hatch them for the reward. Still waiting for a nice long unicorn hybrid breed so I can hatch a few.

kuppikahvia
07-06-15, 02:34 PM
27 here... same reasons... There's always some other combo that needs to be bred within a limited time, sadly.