Type: Rainbow Pink
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 600 Gold {On Sale for 150 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Breedable :)

There are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon in Dragon Story!

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/417c0a128c067f9e98fd86942cc2e4bb.jpg

https://media.tumblr.com/de1017db703dd43e4fa7140dfb440904/tumblr_inline_n7owzrV1nL1qm7yoc.png
There are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon inDragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!
He is so beautiful, I want to have the Pride dragon. I love this dragon :D

Tictoclolo
06-24-14, 04:53 PM
Hope he won't be limited! I want him! He's beautifull!

meoconlunar
06-24-14, 04:58 PM
lv 138 and I still haven't got a Rainbow.......

danni7788
06-24-14, 05:14 PM
I LOVE it!!!

mireka22
06-24-14, 05:30 PM
Try air and water dragon. I was trying to get the social butterfly dragon and on my last attempt I got the the rainbow dragon.You know what makes it worse is I see people who have two of them and two of the fairy dragon.Which I still can't get either.Anyway good luck!.

cocauina
06-24-14, 05:46 PM
Try air and water dragon. I was trying to get the social butterfly dragon and on my last attempt I got the the rainbow dragon.You know what makes it worse is I see people who have two of them and two of the fairy dragon.Which I still can't get either.Anyway good luck!.

ahahah I know that feel, I tried so many times for rainbow and social dragon, that I quit cause mist and mindvolt must love me and I still don't have Social dragon.. Anyways, a week ago I've seen in one island between lvl 20-25 (when I'm at lvl 100), with two rainbow dragons, and I wrote in the wall saying "Already 2 Rainbow dragons? They must hate me!" and in the same day I used Diamond/Diamond and boom, 14h it was a Rainbow, 2/3 days later, the same happened! In the middle of using Diamond/Diamond combo I won a Big Bad, at least I don't have to get another Fairytale dragon :P

Zummat
06-24-14, 06:17 PM
Wow that's a beauty. I have a Rainbow, haven't been successful in breeding Double or Triple Rainbow. I would love to get this one to keep my Rainbow company.

kindredfire
06-24-14, 08:15 PM
I really hope she won't be limited. I would love to have her

chalupa2030
06-24-14, 09:01 PM
I LOVE it!!!

Me too!

laraelyn
06-24-14, 09:47 PM
beautiful dragon, I am at level 150 and still do not have a rainbow, I did get social though, but got so tired of getting mist I stopped but perhaps I will try again,

awsumum
06-24-14, 10:34 PM
Will TL upgrade rainbow habitat? At the moment it holds the 3 rainbow dragons, but there's no room for Pride :(

PineapplePigeon
06-24-14, 11:08 PM
Cute, but still can't get a second Rainbow, and I'm not evolving my first one. It's adorable as a baby :o

kawish
06-25-14, 12:41 AM
Wooooow really beautiful.

buttabdullah99
06-25-14, 03:16 AM
I am still unable to breed double and triple rainbow and now this OMG zodiacs and rainbows are most difficult dragons in game to breed :(:(:(

ginamarie510
06-25-14, 06:23 AM
I love it! Very nice Dragon.

danni7788
06-25-14, 08:09 AM
Will TL upgrade rainbow habitat? At the moment it holds the 3 rainbow dragons, but there's no room for Pride :(

I'm wondering the same thing. Although for me, triple rainbow has been impossible. I would still like to have the whole set. But TL didn't upgrade for stone and Dino.. So that makes me think probably not :(

cocauina
06-25-14, 09:33 AM
(...) But TL didn't upgrade for stone and Dino.. So that makes me think probably not :(

That's something that pisses me off, there are only 4 dino dragons, and the habitat only holds 3 dragons..
C'mon TL! There's no need to have 2 dino habitats with only 2 dragons each!

About the stone type I actually understand, cause there are 5 stone dragon and not only 4, most of the players have the prism dragon in a habitat of diamond, but some players can have their prism in a stone habitat

CuteTali
06-25-14, 07:35 PM
Love the design on this one, even though I have nothing related to the subject. Just another beautiful design from the creators of dragon story, good job!

And for those worried about habitats, who knows, maybe they'll make another variety of a rainbow dragon. I mean so far we got rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and now this, so just buy another habitat, maybe they will add more dragons that go into this type of habitat in the future. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

awsumum
06-26-14, 12:53 AM
And for those worried about habitats, who knows, maybe they'll make another variety of a rainbow dragon. I mean so far we got rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and now this, so just buy another habitat, maybe they will add more dragons that go into this type of habitat in the future. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Those of us who collect all the dragons are UNABLE to just "buy another habitat" we are at the limit :(

It isn't as easy as that, hence "the fuss". TL upgraded the habitat when triple rainbow came out, and I guess I can't really talk for anyone else, but I, personally, have all the dragons, and rather than nag (and nag, and nag etc) for a habitat increase, asking for an upgrade to rainbow to hold an extra dragon does not seem like too much.

I'm not attacking anyone, just saying that the "fuss" is warranted as those of us with all the dragons just want to house them :)

doto92ok
06-26-14, 02:08 AM
Since double and triple rainbow also elude me.. I hope this on is going to replace the glass in the mine. *wishfull thinking maybe.. But thats at the time the only way i'm sure to get it. Battling is a constant struggle, breeding is a nightmare to get what drgon is newly released*

Zummat
06-26-14, 04:17 AM
Since double and triple rainbow also elude me.. I hope this on is going to replace the glass in the mine. *wishfull thinking maybe.. But thats at the time the only way i'm sure to get it. Battling is a constant struggle, breeding is a nightmare to get what drgon is newly released*

That would be great if this was the mining dragon. I would love that! And the timing is right. So maybe? Fingers crossed.

bexrexbex
06-26-14, 07:48 AM
That would be great if this was the mining dragon. I would love that! And the timing is right. So maybe? Fingers crossed.

Oh no, then Android users won't be able to have the dragon at all! No thanks, I want it to be breedable.

cocauina
06-26-14, 09:02 AM

I thought that too, the time between one dragon "disappears" and the other "appears", matches, but when I read this coment below..

Oh no, then Android users won't be able to have the dragon at all! No thanks, I want it to be breedable.

I remember that, when Glass dragon was released there weren't any thread created saying that dragon will be released some day. So probably, Pride dragon will be breedable, if not, and Pride will be a mining dragon, TL have to make Pride dragon breedable to Android version.. It's already to much to them don't have the same features as IOS, if some dragons are limited to IOS and limited to have that specific time, at least, Android should have some dragons breedable, the ones that are a must have, are perfects :p

crystalrayn3
06-26-14, 07:06 PM
Lacks political subtlety.... I support it 100%......

night123b
06-26-14, 07:10 PM
Hmm... All the mining dragons so far haven't been teasers so... Maybe it's breedable?

Zummat
06-26-14, 09:44 PM
Hmm... All the mining dragons so far haven't been teasers so... Maybe it's breedable?

I'm sure you are right. I remember that Porcelain teaser came out when it was about time for the new mining dragon. Many wanted Porcelain (me included) to be the mining dragon but it turned out to be Glass.

So there is hope Android users that you'll be able to breed Pride.

Anasarra
06-27-14, 05:57 AM
It is a beautiful dragon for a VERY important part of the lives of everyone on this planet so I am impressed with TL! I will be even More impressed with them as a global company if they make it available for everyone *and it would be sweet* if we could breed it without too much agony!

akanksha2001
06-27-14, 10:33 AM
It's rainbow and pink! Rare!!! And there's a new rainbow skyscape habitat to go with it!!!

amerirish
06-27-14, 10:57 AM
So there is hope Android users that you'll be able to breed Pride.

Nope; just checked my other game on Kindle and it's not in the market :(

buttabdullah99
06-27-14, 10:59 AM
Breeding and hatching time is 8 HRS

farmday0123
06-27-14, 11:16 AM
Pink never work on my island, I won't try for it, good luck guys!!

knj00
06-27-14, 11:17 AM
Sucks that it's limited.

night123b
06-27-14, 11:19 AM
8 hour incubation time all. Good luck to all who are tolerant and "rainbowy". I wonder if it'll have little glitters coming off it in epic :D... Hmmm...

redstar177
06-27-14, 11:41 AM
Nope; just checked my other game on Kindle and it's not in the market :(

I don't know about Kindle, but I have it on my android phone

cookiefairey
06-27-14, 12:03 PM
I got it 8 hours second try. Rainbow and lacewing. Good luck all

redstar177
06-27-14, 12:07 PM
How long is this dragon limited for? I don't have a goal or timer (I use android)

awsumum
06-27-14, 12:30 PM
I got it 8 hours second try. Rainbow and lacewing. Good luck all

Congratulations :)

Send me some luck? I'm getting love, underworld, mist, mirage, sunrise (blah), firestorm :(
I may have to change my combo!

knj00
06-27-14, 01:00 PM
How long is this dragon limited for? I don't have a goal or timer (I use android)

It's here for one week. So, it will leave July 4th (About 6 days, 21 hours from now)

stashlova
06-27-14, 01:34 PM
On Android now

amerirish
06-27-14, 01:58 PM
Yep, just checked my Kindle :D and there it was in the market; yea! Good luck to everyone (and to myself :p )

cookiefairey
06-27-14, 01:59 PM
Awsumum. Good luck��.

buttabdullah99
06-27-14, 02:01 PM
Omg two firestorms in row grrrrr 😨😨

kindredfire
06-27-14, 05:05 PM
I am really impressed with TL showing support of this topic. Both my partner and I as soon as we saw it was avail soon. We have been hoping we can BOTH breed it with success and not miss out on the opportunity for a dragon that stand for something so important to us.
-crossing fingers & dragon tails- as I have had NO luck with rainbow hybrids :/
We shall see I suppose

Zummat
06-27-14, 05:35 PM
I tried a couple of times with my new Unicorn and Rainbow. I got several fails and then I got another Royal dragon. Everytime I use a Diamond or Diamond Hybrid I'm getting some type of Royal fail. I got Jester that way too. And I never cared enough about them to even attempt to breed them!

But so far no Pride dragon yet. I will keep switching up and maybe use Rainbow and a pink/purple dragon and hope that if I don't get Pride I might get a Triple Rainbow fail. :)

Zummat
06-27-14, 06:38 PM
OMG - I thought that was another Royal on the nest. I sped it up to get an empty nest and to my surprise it was Fireworks. I didn't look up the egg or even take note of the time when I got it, just assumed it was Royal or Crown Prince because it looked like a crown on it.

I just checked the market and it shows Fireworks is back for a limited time. I had no clue! LOL! But very happy I got another new dragon using a Diamond hybrid.

Zummat
06-27-14, 07:07 PM
Well I tried Rainbow/Lacewing and got a 32 hour fail which is a Titan fail.. I don't think I'll be trying that combo again any time soon. Hate 32 hour fails! :mad:

bluefoxcrystal
06-27-14, 07:32 PM
Awww... Zummat :) good luck and congrats on fireworks! I'm trying for this li'l guy even tho... I have absolutely no hope of getting it!

And a special good luck to you kindredfire! Hopefully both you and your partner can get it!

chalupa2030
06-27-14, 07:47 PM
This is is going to be a hard one! Diamond and unicorn ~ not playing nice:mad:

Might have to buy this as I really want it!!

orleansparish
06-27-14, 08:23 PM
TL and the players posting here have earned my respect, for not making a fuss about what the dragon stands for. TL especially for embracing something outside of the game, making it fun and giving us something cute and pink.

But gosh knows these rainbow dragons are horrible to breed and you make it limited! I got 12 hours first try. No gold to speed. This will be a long weekend.

LaceFace333
06-27-14, 10:44 PM
I think I may have got the PRIDE dragon!!!!! Hoping, hoping hoping.......Rainbow and Lacewing. 8 hours

Zummat
06-27-14, 11:05 PM
I think I may have got the PRIDE dragon!!!!! Hoping, hoping hoping.......Rainbow and Lacewing. 8 hours

Got my fingers crossed for you.

tuffyjkitten
06-27-14, 11:40 PM
Waited all day for a 24 hr Sunrise fail to get out of the breeding den and then got Pride on the first attempt with Rainbow and Virtue. Wooooo!

TheFlautist
06-28-14, 03:37 AM
Brilliant! Fantastic! I love team lava mwaah :-)

Now if I can only get one.... got rainbow and virtue on nest now but with 14 hours not sure what that could be?

Lesimony
06-28-14, 04:23 AM
With that combo you could have Genie, Origami, or Pride. You may want to switch to Rainbow/Virtue, it only has 25 possible outcomes. Rainbow and Lacewing have 44 possible.

Now if I can only get one.... got rainbow and virtue on nest now but with 14 hours not sure what that could be?
Should be Eagle, Mist, or Leopard.

Don't know if I'll get pride, but it looks like my first attempt got me Blue Moon, which I have failed to get on many other attempts.

buttabdullah99
06-28-14, 05:03 AM
So far got nothing :(:(:(
with rainbow/lightning got 12hrs firestorm
Rainbow/naga got 12hrs firestorm
Rainbow/cherry blossom got 5hrs love
And now rainbow/kitsune got 12hrs winter
:(:(:(

amerirish
06-28-14, 07:09 AM
WHOO HOO!! Got it on my first try with Rainbow and Virtue! So happy ;)

Zummat
06-28-14, 08:04 AM
WHOO HOO!! Got it on my first try with Rainbow and Virtue! So happy ;)

Congrats! I just got it too! But not on my first try. I had almost just decided to buy it but then I thought I had a good chance speed breeding and getting for less than 600 gold.

Here's how I got Pride using Rainbow and Virtue

Love, Firemane, Mindvolt, Clockwork, Love, and then Pride!

Doing my happy dance! :D

8826tinamarie
06-28-14, 08:06 AM
All u
There are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon in Dragon Story!

http://media.tumblr.com/de1017db703dd43e4fa7140dfb440904/tumblr_inline_n7owzrV1nL1qm7yoc.pngThere are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!
He is so beautiful, I want to have the Pride dragon. I love this dragon :D

I was hoping someone had gotten the new pride dragon and could tell us how many hours it takes to breed it.

bakerystoe
06-28-14, 08:08 AM
Hope he won't be limited! I want him! He's beautifull!

Now it's the limited dragon.:((( I stilllllll can't get that pixie on main acct but second acct have had it:) :( Emotions mix up agaainn:( :)

8826tinamarie
06-28-14, 08:08 AM
How many hours was it

Zummat
06-28-14, 08:19 AM
All u

I was hoping someone had gotten the new pride dragon and could tell us how many hours it takes to breed it.

How many hours was it

It's 8 hours. Good luck!

Zummat
06-28-14, 08:21 AM
Waited all day for a 24 hr Sunrise fail to get out of the breeding den and then got Pride on the first attempt with Rainbow and Virtue. Wooooo!

Congrats tuffyjkitten! Looks like Rainbow/Virtue gives the best chance of getting it. :)

chalupa2030
06-28-14, 08:41 AM
Congrats tuffyjkitten! Looks like Rainbow/Virtue gives the best chance of getting it. :)

I have been using that from the begining and nada. Zip. Nothing

Zummat
06-28-14, 09:16 AM
I have been using that from the begining and nada. Zip. Nothing

So sorry. :(

Don't give up! You'll get it. You'll get it on the next try. But if not, you'll get it on the next try after that one. :)

stashlova
06-28-14, 10:47 AM
So sorry. :(

Don't give up! You'll get it. You'll get it on the next try. But if not, you'll get it on the next try after that one. :)

Trying for this and fireworks simultaneously since both are limited with rainbow/justice.

First try 5hr justice smh

amerirish
06-28-14, 12:04 PM
I've had two fails on my kindle game so far (mist x2) but still trying. Good luck to everyone still going for it!

8826tinamarie
06-28-14, 12:20 PM
Thanks so far I haven't been lucky. 2 bubble, 2 sunrise, and now 31 hours to wait

zepolie
06-28-14, 01:17 PM
Wow, the makers of this game just crossed a line with this dragon. When did an innocent dragon game suddenly become a venue for political and social issues?

Zummat
06-28-14, 01:21 PM
Thanks so far I haven't been lucky. 2 bubble, 2 sunrise, and now 31 hours to wait

You got Moon. I've been trying to get another Moon to keep as a baby and send it on the quests. I have babies for all the other quests. That's their only job, going on quests so their big brothers and sisters can be available for breeding and fighting.

Good luck next time you are able to try for Pride. :)

buttabdullah99
06-28-14, 02:13 PM
OMG!!!! After 12 hrs winter dragon now I got 26 hrs bubble :(:(:(

zelmalena
06-28-14, 02:16 PM
Ok it's gotten to be laughably ridiculous so I'll share :
With Rainbow + Lacewing - three Mists and seven FireStorms
With Rainbow + Virtue - six Mists nine FireStorms four Love
three Fireworks (needed one of those)
one Clockwork and four Sunrise
and a single Scorpion
SIGH

zelmalena
06-28-14, 02:17 PM
Oh yeah- add one Bubble to that long list of fails

farmday0123
06-28-14, 03:05 PM
First try g, mirage, I know my island can not breed, make any pink pattern but I wish for firework 1 :)

zelmalena
06-28-14, 03:08 PM
AND a Kite and another Sunrise!!! I gave up. After over 30 fails I decided to buy one!
Think I will name her Lucky

Zummat
06-28-14, 04:05 PM
Too bad we can't trade or buy dragons from each other. I'd gladly take a Bubble or Kite off someone's hands. Have had no luck with those at all.

So sorry some of you are having such a hard time getting Pride. :(

Anaboe
06-28-14, 04:24 PM
Got it first try (or actually, as a fail) from Virtue and Rainbow (my first "first try"? something like that). Good luck to those who are trying!

awsumum
06-28-14, 04:29 PM
I still can't get this dragon :( I really hope I don't miss out on getting it, I've already upgraded my rainbow habitat (which I admit may have been a little unwise, as I can't breed the darn thing!)

Gona be sad if I can't breed it (can't buy, no gold) maybe I'll get it at last minute like blue peacock, but it's not nice to be sitting on the edge of your seat wondering if you'll miss out!

Anaboe
06-28-14, 04:35 PM
Wow, the makers of this game just crossed a line with this dragon. When did an innocent dragon game suddenly become a venue for political and social issues?

As long as it's allowed to have christmas, halloween, 4th of July or any other religious or political theme, it's for TL also allowed to celebrate this theme too. Can't have any problem with that and I don't see any lines crossed here. If you have a problem with anything but hetero, no one is forcing you to do anything but hetero, so no lines crossed there too. Live and let live, enjoy the beauty live gives.

That some think it's a political/social issue, only shows that it's not yet accepted widely, and that awareness is still necessary.

If you don't like the dragon because of what it stands for, just don't try to breed it, and if you get it as a fail, just sell it.

chalupa2030
06-28-14, 04:43 PM
As long as it's allowed to have christmas, halloween, 4th of July or any other religious or political theme, it's for TL also allowed to celebrate this theme too. Can't have any problem with that and I don't see any lines crossed here. If you have a problem with anything but hetero, no one is forcing you to do anything but hetero, so no lines crossed there too. Live and let live, enjoy the beauty live gives.

If you don't like the dragon because of what it stands for, just don't try to breed it, and if you get it as a fail, just sell it.

Well said!

Zummat
06-28-14, 04:46 PM
Well said Anaboe. Couldn't agree more. :)

pribakes
06-28-14, 08:04 PM
Guess what got it in my 2nd account :) As always still trying in my main "not so luck" account, I do hate limited dragons why Tl keep doing limited dragons for just one week, isnt fair !
Combo was kitsune lv 10 x Rainbow lv 8.
Good luck to you All :)

kindredfire
06-29-14, 12:18 AM
Oh my word! Let's see
Rainbow & virtue:
- Virtue
- island (x2)
- mindvolt
- griffin
- honeybee
- kite
- 8 hour ?

Please please please

chalupa2030
06-29-14, 01:04 AM
Got Fireworks. I don't want Fireworks. That's Fruitful's cousin ~ I hate that dragon.

I want Pride! And yes ~ I'm whining!

PrincessCouture2014
06-29-14, 01:20 AM
I want rainbow

kindredfire
06-29-14, 01:51 AM
Got Fireworks. I don't want Fireworks. That's Fruitful's cousin ~ I hate that dragon.

I want Pride! And yes ~ I'm whining!

Fruitfuls cousin lol I would like on but I have just had repeat fails
Who did u use?

jjblueyes
06-29-14, 03:50 AM
Oh my I want kite and bubbles as well as this pride! I'm no good at these little one week limited dragons.
I don't think I've been able to nab a one of 'em! I just keep trying and hope I get it or a good fail!

Kami365
06-29-14, 04:41 AM
So far I'm unlucky to getting Pride Dragon,probably not get it tho.,GoodLuck for those are trying for it.

chalupa2030
06-29-14, 06:27 AM
Fruitfuls cousin lol I would like on but I have just had repeat fails
Who did u use?

Rainbow and Kistune or origami ~ good luck!

cocauina
06-29-14, 06:57 AM
Oh my word! Let's see
Rainbow & virtue:
- Virtue
- island (x2)
- mindvolt
- griffin
- honeybee
- kite
- 8 hour ?

Please please please

What a luck! It's Pride!

I'm using the same combo, but I used on 1st try Kitsune instead of Virtue and already had
2x firestorm's and now, 14h, or it's eagle, or mist, or leopard, but I already have them all xD

crystalrayn3
06-29-14, 09:36 AM
Still trying desperately to gnab this beauty.
Using Virtue X Rainbow I've netted:
1-Bubble
1-Fireworks
5-Sunrise
3-Winter
2-Owl
Plus bucket & bucket loads of Firestorms, Mists & Loves grrrrrrrr

I want this one so badly I've been doing a lil Dragon Breeding Jig before setting up each new breeding pair. It's a modified version of a Native American Rain Dance :-D

kms899
06-29-14, 11:39 AM
I have no luck with the double and triple rainbow, and i'm not having luck with this one, getting all mist, and now a 10hr with kitsume and rainbow.

chalupa2030
06-29-14, 01:40 PM
I'm on my 534th Sunrise.:mad:

Hopefully right before it expires TL will pop it on sale!

awsumum
06-29-14, 01:42 PM
Not sure why my post got deleted, no inflammatory remarks, but anyway I'm back to whinge/complain/sympathise with those trying for Pride :) I'm having major trouble breeding this one :( will be sad if I don't get it as its the only dragon I'm missing, trying rainbow/virtue has anyone got a better (working!) combo? Any help would be so appreciated ;)

chalupa2030
06-29-14, 01:54 PM
I have been using rainbow and Kitsune and rainbow and origami.

No luck!

buttabdullah99
06-29-14, 04:19 PM
I just got 9hrs instead of 8 hrs :(:(:( it's firemane hope it was 8hrs

Trixie6969
06-29-14, 07:19 PM
TL and the players posting here have earned my respect, for not making a fuss about what the dragon stands for. TL especially for embracing something outside of the game, making it fun and giving us something cute and pink.

But gosh knows these rainbow dragons are horrible to breed and you make it limited! I got 12 hours first try. No gold to speed. This will be a long weekend.

I too was surprised that TL recognized the significance & agree that the time frame is so tough. Would TL consider extending the breeding at least another week? Not to be crass (sp?) but the Rainbow series is a struggle as the cause is as well. I really would love to breed this dragon on either of my accounts in support.

Zummat
06-29-14, 07:32 PM
I just got 9hrs instead of 8 hrs :(:(:( it's firemane hope it was 8hrs

You're getting closer, I can feel it. Good luck. :)

igames4me
06-29-14, 08:13 PM
The parade was today in New York City

Still can't breed it

freesiawoods
06-30-14, 06:05 AM
I'm on my 534th Sunrise.:mad:

Hopefully right before it expires TL will pop it on sale!

Whoa!

A week is really too short.

belbar22
06-30-14, 08:25 AM
Yay, think I have just bred this with rainbow and black swan - It's 8 hours so I am feeling optimistic.

Not so lucky on my other account though.

chic4stylin
06-30-14, 09:05 AM
UGH!! Can't get this one on either account...actually, haven't been able to get most of the new releases on my main account in months! Have been trying to get porcelain, any of the flower dragons, a couple of others I can't think of off the top of my head! :( I did get several of the new dragons, and I did manage to get fireworks and kite as fails trying for pride on my 2nd account. But NO pride on either. And I really, really want porcelain, fireworks and pride on my main...and pride on my 2nd, but the breeding gods have abandoned me!! waaahhhh!!! :'(

freshfunin2008
06-30-14, 09:46 AM
I don't even try for these limited ones since there are still no many I can not breed. i tried for the double and triple rainbow for a while and never came close so I am going for ones I want which also have some good fails.

hugpete
06-30-14, 10:52 AM
Yay, think I have just bred this with rainbow and black swan - It's 8 hours so I am feeling optimistic.

Looks like Pride is the only 8 hour dragon from this combo. Congrats!

As for me I just finally bred my first Rainbow and will be constantly trying for Pride because it represents a lot to me personally. Hope I get lucky.

inesat
06-30-14, 01:02 PM
Just got one with Rainbow/Lacewing, both lvl7! Briefly used Rainbow/Kitsune at first but somehow my Kitsune, as much as I adore it, never gets me anything good through breeding.

Congrats to everyone involved in the design and release of this really special dragon.

kindredfire
06-30-14, 03:20 PM
It took about 7 fails but I finally got with rainbow & virtue

twospoons
06-30-14, 03:51 PM
I too was surprised that TL recognized the significance & agree that the time frame is so tough. Would TL consider extending the breeding at least another week? Not to be crass but the Rainbow series is a struggle as the cause is as well. I really would love to breed this dragon on either of my accounts in support.

agreed! my rainbow was purchased (i have bad breeding juju) and would really like a decent shot at actually breeding this one. happy pride everyone!

chaselance
06-30-14, 08:55 PM
Looks like Pride is the only 8 hour dragon from this combo. Congrats!

As for me I just finally bred my first Rainbow and will be constantly trying for Pride because it represents a lot to me personally. Hope I get lucky.

Actually you can get genie from that combo which is 8 hrs I got do excited thinking I got it but when it went to nest it was only a genie very disappointing

amerirish
07-01-14, 05:41 AM
I'm extremely impressed that TL is making such a bold show of support for the LGBT community & recognizing this time of celebration. I've always been a huge supporter of equal rights. I have a great deal of respect for any company or organization that doesn't shy away or try to tiptoe around the issue, but instead stands up to be counted. Good on you, TL!

That being said; can we please have more time? One week is just not enough for everyone to get this beautiful symbol of peace & equality :o

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 06:17 AM
can we please have more time? One week is just not enough for everyone to get this beautiful symbol of peace & equality :o

Please?

MajicHearts
07-01-14, 07:17 AM
Well, I broke down & bought Pride & whadda ya know? I bred it (on 2nd game)

crystalrayn3
07-01-14, 08:27 AM
I'm extremely impressed that TL is making such a bold show of support for the LGBT community & recognizing this time of celebration. I've always been a huge supporter of equal rights. I have a great deal of respect for any company or organization that doesn't shy away or try to tiptoe around the issue, but instead stands up to be counted. Good on you, TL!:o

Beautifully said!

knj00
07-01-14, 10:03 AM
Pride is no longer in my the market...

buttabdullah99
07-01-14, 10:09 AM
Why pride is not in my market I thought its limited till Friday whyyyyyy:(

cquinn32
07-01-14, 10:14 AM
Yeah what the....! Please bring it back

amerirish
07-01-14, 10:34 AM
Beautifully said!

Why thank you :o

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 10:35 AM
It's gone! That was one short week!

amerirish
07-01-14, 10:38 AM
Dragon Wikia has this banner on the page for the Pride Dragon: 2 days, 23 hours, 22 minutes and 28 seconds until the Pride Dragon expires!

knj00
07-01-14, 10:39 AM
Dragon Wikia has this banner on the page for the Pride Dragon: 2 days, 23 hours, 22 minutes and 28 seconds until the Pride Dragon expires!

That is because this dragon was not supposed to be removed yet. TL has removed it earlier than they said they would.

willb09
07-01-14, 11:00 AM
So much for trying to breed this one :(

amerirish
07-01-14, 11:02 AM
I just would like to know why it was removed early (?)

VenomDragon1
07-01-14, 11:03 AM
Why was this removed from the game early??

I feel bad for the people who are still trying for this because they haven't seen that it was already removed.

saghaven
07-01-14, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I thought this was supposed to be for a week? This was about 4 days.

awsumum
07-01-14, 11:21 AM
I never got Pride :( will be only dragon I'm missing, what's going on TL? Why take it away early?

I'm really upset by this, I was under the impression we could try for a week for this dragon and THAT was not a week. I feel very angry as that was not enough time to try properly. TL if you are going to say a week, make it a proper week (7 days not 4)

The only way I can get it now is in a value pack, which probably won't happen.

Really not good TL, not good at all :(

Been playing since 2012 and THIS will be the first dragon I'm missing :( I believe in what it stands for and it would have been a very welcome dragon to my isles, yet you took it away early :(

Guardian452
07-01-14, 12:09 PM
I was hoping we would have more than 4 days to get it. I've gotten pretty much nothing but Mists in my attempts to breed it.

redstar177
07-01-14, 12:11 PM
Taking away this dragon early with no prior warning is wrong. This dragon symbolized a lot to many players. I am very upset that TL would make such an insensitive maneuver.

Also, I'm sure many people who had not been able to successfully breed the Pride dragon would have bought it had there been a warning that it would be removed today and not on Friday. From both a business standpoint or a moral standpoint I do not understand their reasoning. I am very upset by their decision and hopefully they will restore this dragon to the market for the extra days.

ndtrance
07-01-14, 12:11 PM
I was in the middle of attempting to breed this dragon when a neighbor posted that it's gone. Please bring it back. It's the only limited dragon I've ever tried for.

meoconlunar
07-01-14, 12:12 PM
oh,Pride dragon comes back, let's check your market :)

awsumum
07-01-14, 12:15 PM
oh,Pride dragon comes back, let's check your market :)

Thankyou, TL :) and thankyou meoconlunar for letting us know

danni7788
07-01-14, 12:15 PM
It's in my market. I just bought it- wasn't sure if it was still breedable

cquinn32
07-01-14, 12:17 PM
Ok so I checked again just now and pride was back in the market, so I attempted to breed for it again and when I did my game refreshed on now it's gone again. What?!!!!

pribakes
07-01-14, 12:18 PM
I just notice it came back. Does anyone knows if it's still breedable or just to purchase?

awsumum
07-01-14, 12:19 PM
It's in my market. I just bought it- wasn't sure if it was still breedable

I think I'm going to do the same :) breeding for this has been way too frustrating (and I just got Cancer, probably pushing my luck!) and although I much prefer breeding my dragons, when I thought I had actually missed out was a much more horrible feeling. I think I can stand buying instead of breeding this one :)

Truth be told, I've spent waaay more than 600 gold trying for it!

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:20 PM
It's back! Just bought it! On the nest. First it said 1000 gold then bounced to 600! And I have a sale!

danni7788
07-01-14, 12:21 PM
I think I'm going to do the same :) breeding for this has been way too frustrating (and I just got Cancer, probably pushing my luck!) and although I much prefer breeding my dragons, when I thought I had actually missed out was a much more horrible feeling. I think I can stand buying instead of breeding this one :)

Truth be told, I've spent waaay more than 600 gold trying for it!

Congrats on cancer!! That's my sign, so I plan on going for that one next. The 600 gold was a ****er and used up all my gold, but I think for this dragon, it's worth it. I usually hate buying dragons, too.

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:23 PM
How Purdy is this I ask you!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/417c0a128c067f9e98fd86942cc2e4bb.jpg

redstar177
07-01-14, 12:28 PM
Has there been any word yet on whether Pride is still breedable or if it will stay in the market until Friday?

pribakes
07-01-14, 12:30 PM
Why the tittle of this thread say it is removed, and it still showing in my market, is still available to breed or just to purchase? Anyone?

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:30 PM
If it's in your market ~ it's breedable:)

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:32 PM
Why the tittle of this thread say it is removed, and it still showing in my market, is still available to breed or just to purchase? Anyone?

I think it was removed, because it was gone from my market! Then a friend told me she just bought it and check again so I did and it was there! But for a split sec it was 1000 gold!

Hell no! It popped back to 600:)

pribakes
07-01-14, 12:32 PM

Ok thanks :)

pribakes
07-01-14, 12:34 PM
I think it was removed, because it was gone from my market! Then a friend told me she just bought it and check again so I did and it was there! But for a split sec it was 1000 gold!

Hell no! It popped back to 600:)

Congrats on your new dragon :) Im still going to try for it, a couple of times.

redstar177
07-01-14, 12:36 PM

Not necessarily. The Lotus dragon is in the Android market, but it cannot be bred, only purchased. The same was true for the Clockwork dragon before they allowed it to be bred a few months back.

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:36 PM
Congrats on your new dragon :) Im still going to try for it, a couple of times.

Good luck! I have had it with sunrises! So done ~ sale came done deal:)

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:38 PM
Not necessarily. The Lotus dragon is in the Android market, but it cannot be bred, only purchased. The same was true for the Clockwork dragon before they allowed it to be bred a few months back.

Not really sure about android. I'm iOS ~ and this is what we have been told numerous times. Unless....it clearly states "not breedable"

pribakes
07-01-14, 12:39 PM

Thanks, I didnt got sunrises as fail, thank good, but got lots of midvolts, winters, and firestorms as fail, but in my 2nd account got this dragon on my 5th try!

danni7788
07-01-14, 01:00 PM

Same!! I have another 24 hours cooking and no gold left to speed it since I spent it all on the dragon! But it was worth it :)

saghaven
07-01-14, 01:00 PM
LOL! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Saw it was back and tried breeding for it again with Rainbow/Easter Egg and got.....a Diamond. 44 hour breeding time. While this is always awesome and would be my second Diamond (I bought my first when it was in the value pack so this is the first I've bred), it locks up the breeding den for 44 hours while trying for a limited dragon. It would be cheaper to use gold and finish the breeding than spending the 600 gold to just buy Pride but there's no guarantee I'd be able to breed it anyway so I should just buy it especially since I've got a gold sale.

Decisions, decisions.

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 01:05 PM
Decisions, decisions.

Ok. I will decide for you.

Buy it!

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 01:06 PM
Same!! I have another 24 hours cooking and no gold left to speed it since I spent it all on the dragon! But it was worth it :)

My DS BFF:)

pribakes
07-01-14, 01:07 PM
LOL! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Saw it was back and tried breeding for it again with Rainbow/Easter Egg and got.....a Diamond. 44 hour breeding time. While this is always awesome and would be my second Diamond (I bought my first when it was in the value pack so this is the first I've bred), it locks up the breeding den for 44 hours while trying for a limited dragon. It would be cheaper to use gold and finish the breeding than spending the 600 gold to just buy Pride but there's no guarantee I'd be able to breed it anyway so I should just buy it especially since I've got a gold sale.

Decisions, decisions.

I got diamonds fails trying for mother, pinata and father didnt got nether of them, so having a diamond fail at least for me isnt a good thing but good luck on your next attempt :)

Kialya
07-01-14, 01:20 PM
Thanks for releasing this meaningful dragon, I hope you'll let us keep trying to breed it for a little while longer as a symbol of hope! :)

cocauina
07-01-14, 01:57 PM
Pride Dragon is still available.. I still have it in my market

knj00
07-01-14, 02:03 PM
Pride Dragon is still available.. I still have it in my market

It was removed for a little over 2hrs earlier but then TL brought it back.

jus7_me89
07-01-14, 03:00 PM
got it with virtue and rainbow. good luck everyone !

Trixie6969
07-01-14, 07:11 PM
I kinda freaked when I looked at the market & it was gone earlier today. I did a quick peek into the forum & saw I wasn't the only one. Luckily I didn't have time to post cuz I would have thrown a fit, stomping around & threatening to hold my breath until I passed on out...lol...(not really).

Glad it's back but caused me to breed other dragons which ended up in 20+ hours on both (I did get a Cherry Blossom on my old acct)...but I used alot of gold trying for Pride.

Can a MOD let us know when Pride will be gone?

cocauina
07-01-14, 08:33 PM
It was removed for a little over 2hrs earlier but then TL brought it back.

I know, I just said that cause the tittle of this thread was still saying that the dragon has been removed :)

pribakes
07-01-14, 10:18 PM
Just got it in my main account finally ! I was using Rainbow and kitsune both epic didnt work decide to change combo, and got it first try with my new combo woooohoooo. Combo was virtue and Rainbow both lv 4 :) Good luck for those still trying!

JustKay
07-01-14, 11:20 PM
Still trying for this. Got firemane 9 hours just now so that's not so bad, since i don't have one yet. Not looking good getting this one before Friday though. I hope they keep it available until at least then though. I didn't even know there was a Pride Parade going on, so would never have thought it would get taken off the market in less than the implied full 7 days.

dangerb0y
07-01-14, 11:37 PM
I'm really glad they brought it back. I was hoping for more Mists. Unfortunately I bred cherry blossom and sunrise back to back, so now I will have 2 days to think about how I'm going to rearange my island to fit more Mists. Yay.

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 04:20 AM
So I am again and again breeding breeding rainbow/virtue nothing else except firestorms and winters not even mist and other fails I am really sooooo angry I have gotten about 10 firestorms and 3 winters :(:(:(:(

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 02:31 PM
So after spending 100 gold still no pride :(:(:(

redstar177
07-02-14, 02:39 PM

Same. I told myself I could spend 200 gold, but I got nothing. I'm love this dragon, but I don't know if I want to spend another 600 to buy it... :(

JustKay
07-02-14, 09:42 PM

I think you have to be really lucky to get this. I'm talking hundreds of spare gold lucky :D It's two splitting colours so if even one of these splits it's not even in your breeding pool of options. I'm very very close to just paying for it out right. It's probably the best looking rainbow dragon they've released.

buttabdullah99
07-03-14, 06:39 AM
I think you have to be really lucky to get this. I'm talking hundreds of spare gold lucky :D It's two splitting colours so if even one of these splits it's not even in your breeding pool of options. I'm very very close to just paying for it out right. It's probably the best looking rainbow dragon they've released.

Yes u r right but I can't spend anymore gold :(:( 100 gold is sooo much for me anyways breed again and got 13 hrs clockwork :(

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 10:12 AM

That dawned on me the other day too. There is a reason why dragon threads that feature dragons with two splitting colors are hardly bumped.

I imagine though that by keeping it limited, near impossible to breed, and fairly cheap that they are making some money off of it.

freesiawoods
07-03-14, 10:57 AM
No luck on any of three accounts. It surely isn't just Rare.

I would buy it if I had the gold. It sure looks better than Angelfire which I think is pretty awful.

chalupa2030
07-03-14, 07:01 PM

. It sure looks better than Angelfire which I think is pretty awful.

Yeah, it is! Saw a bigger picture and...umm...NO

bluefoxcrystal
07-03-14, 07:13 PM
Well... I got fireworks and just now independance dragon trying for this cutie :( I'm sad to say goodbye! I MAY have one more try on me but I'm moving on to sparkler(might buy her)!! :D Then off to get a habitat to house the 2 firework themed dragons and the indepence dragons ^^ love to keep my dragons somewhat themed XD

Trixie6969
07-03-14, 07:26 PM
Well, almost 350 gold between my 2 accounts.... funny I got 2 Good witches...I really want this one on at least one of my accounts... aaaaaah! Tired of Sunrise, Mindvolt, Magic, Mist & now a run of Firestorm.....I did however gets 2 Good witch & a Cherry Blossom.

swstar
07-03-14, 08:08 PM
ugh this dragon hates me! i did get a kite which i needed but been trying for this nonstop and all i get is mist or sunrise...ahhh took a break and got sparkler right away..come on pride we want you to join us! ����✌️

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 08:27 PM
ugh this dragon hates me! i did get a kite which i needed but been trying for this nonstop and all i get is mist or sunrise...ahhh took a break and got sparkler right away..come on pride we want you to join us! ����✌️

Ha! I also took a break an hour ago and got Independence right away. I was getting mist/firestorm/sunrise/cherry blossom

buttabdullah99
07-04-14, 02:43 AM
So my last try give me MISSSTTTTTT!!!! So bye pride GO TO HELL u gold eater 😡😡😡 didn't even got fireworks 😖😥😢😔 I am so sad lost more then 100 gold and got only commans and duplicates TL really this is not fair u really suck.Now I am going to take 1 day break from breeding then I will try for music dragon I will get him soon plz wish me luck guys I am having very horrible luck in breeding plz 😔😔

jptheripper
07-04-14, 07:02 AM
I lost 300 gold trying and got all commons. Mist, sunrise, firestorm, love.

saghaven
07-04-14, 07:35 AM
Yep. Last try just gave me 12 hours after the last try gave me a Firestorm. Ugh. I got a diamond trying for this dragon but not the "rare" Pride. Ugh. I'm mad because I missed the gold sale or else I would just have bought it.

jptheripper
07-04-14, 07:38 AM
if TL really wants to support I think many people would really appreciate if this dragon showed up in the next mini tournament as the prize

crystalrayn3
07-04-14, 08:18 AM
If I were smart I'd have purchased Pride when it 1st came out. Knowing how much Gold I've blown trying to breed this elusive wonder, I could've bought 3 by now. Oh well. At least I earned a Sparkler & few others I didn't have.

buttabdullah99
07-04-14, 09:30 AM
if TL really wants to support I think many people would really appreciate if this dragon showed up in the next mini tournament as the prize
I will be really happy and suprised to see pride as a mini tournament I am hoping only 5% people are able to breed this exclusive dragon out of 100% and I am really sad :(:(:(

jptheripper
07-04-14, 10:20 AM
And another sunrise.

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 11:53 AM
And another sunrise.

Aw! Hugs! After my 534th sunrise ~ I bought it:). ( really it was like 30th, but felt like 534 )

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 11:57 AM
I will be really happy and suprised to see pride as a mini tournament I am hoping only 5% people are able to breed this exclusive dragon out of 100% and I am really sad :(:(:(

It happens! You know this:). Porcelain was the last one hardly no one got. Bought that one too while it was cheap. I can only take so much! Lol!

Save then when the next impossible one pops up, and it will....you will know early if no one is getting it, you can buy it!

Don't trip potato chip:)

jaesha
07-04-14, 02:06 PM
If I were smart I'd have purchased Pride when it 1st came out. Knowing how much Gold I've blown trying to breed this elusive wonder, I could've bought 3 by now. Oh well. At least I earned a Sparkler & few others I didn't have.

Yep me too. Not sure why this was so easy for some. I guess Rare has been redefined in terms of breeding odds. It's irritating when someone posts on your wall "I got pride easily with virtue and rainbow, try that and you'll get it too", but virtue and rainbow are already in your breeding den, and no it's not easy to get. So annoying. This joins Triple Rainbow and Cerberus as another of my most annoying top unattainables. :mad: I actually got owl as a fail and I didn't have it before. Never tried to get it, so I guess that's something. :confused:

I should have bought it. I'm sure I spent more than 1/2 it's gold value trying to breed it.:(

boo1965
07-05-14, 03:25 PM
What's going on with the availability of the pride dragon? First, it was supposed to be available for a week, then disappeared early. I noticed it came back again for a few days, but disappeared again. Normally, we get messages up the wazoo stating when a dragon is being removed. Why was there nothing on this dragon? To have it removed on Saturday afternoon makes no sense. It's quite frustrating!

cocauina
07-05-14, 08:27 PM
What's going on with the availability of the pride dragon? First, it was supposed to be available for a week, then disappeared early. I noticed it came back again for a few days, but disappeared again. Normally, we get messages up the wazoo stating when a dragon is being removed. Why was there nothing on this dragon? To have it removed on Saturday afternoon makes no sense. It's quite frustrating!

When a dragon in the market have samething saying "Limited Time" TL don't create pop up's saying when the dragon will be removed, they only create pop up's about limited dragons when they stayed in the game a couple time and then they turn out to be limited and removed some days later, like the battle crafting dragons, mining and seasonal ones who stay like, 1 month in the game.

By the way, what happened with pride, already happened with the four-leaf dragon, so, this from TL it's normal.

chaselance
07-06-14, 12:31 PM
Same here was greatly disappointed I spent at least 300 speeding up trying to get this dragon before it was gone because I didn't have enough money to spend the 600 gold. And I tried every suggested combo for seven days straight with no luck. For a rare this one was super hard to get.

SaTy22
07-06-14, 12:38 PM
still limited? I can't see it in market any more.

saghaven
07-06-14, 03:14 PM
No. It was removed on Friday

redstar177
07-06-14, 03:45 PM
When a dragon in the market have samething saying "Limited Time" TL don't create pop up's saying when the dragon will be removed.

This isn't true for Android users. Our market never says anything about a dragon being limited, it only lists its price. This is something I really think that TL should change, I can't imagine it would be that hard for them to add a "limited" message above the dragon's picture...

SaTy22
07-06-14, 06:35 PM
This isn't true for Android users. Our market never says anything about a dragon being limited, it only lists its price. This is something I really think that TL should change, I can't imagine it would be that hard for them to add a "limited" message above the dragon's picture...

This really seems to be hard.

We have to assume, that TL just don't employ developers for android any more. Maybe are not beneficial enough.
If they WOULD employ only one developer, we would at least have had a minor patch for android throughout the last 1.5 years.

And as long as wen don't hear any contrary statement from TL, this is (at least for me) the sad and only truth.

JustKay
07-06-14, 10:03 PM
Not sure why this was so easy for some. I guess Rare has been redefined in terms of breeding odds. It's irritating when someone posts on your wall "I got pride easily with virtue and rainbow, try that and you'll get it too", but virtue and rainbow are already in your breeding den, and no it's not easy to get. So annoying. This joins Triple Rainbow and Cerberus as another of my most annoying top unattainables. :mad: I actually got owl as a fail and I didn't have it before. Never tried to get it, so I guess that's something. :confused:

Rare is just the breeding probability given the right colours are in the pool. Splitting colours throw all this logic out of the window since more often then not a pink, black, royal, mythic, etc will split into it's underlying base colours. In this case, the supposedly rare dragon is no longer a possible outcome.

There is one trick you can use to combat this and that's to include two of the same colour in the parents to reduce your chances of splitting eliminating the desired breed. When I was trying for cherry blossom, I would breed a Virtue and a Bubble to double up on the pink. When I was trying for Porcelain I would breed Tiny and Bubble. However in this case the only way would be to include Triple rainbow as a parent (which I'm guessing few people would have anyway). In fact, I bought Pride outright to increase my chances of getting a Triple rainbow in future (by doubling up on the Rainbow type) :D

SaTy22
07-08-14, 02:13 AM
may someone plz chance thread title to "removed"? Thx :)

freesiawoods
07-08-14, 03:52 AM
Rare is just the breeding probability given the right colours are in the pool. Splitting colours throw all this logic out of the window since more often then not a pink, black, royal, mythic, etc will split into it's underlying base colours. In this case, the supposedly rare dragon is no longer a possible outcome.

There is one trick you can use to combat this and that's to include two of the same colour in the parents to reduce your chances of splitting eliminating the desired breed. When I was trying for cherry blossom, I would breed a Virtue and a Bubble to double up on the pink. When I was trying for Porcelain I would breed Tiny and Bubble. However in this case the only way would be to include Triple rainbow as a parent (which I'm guessing few people would have anyway). In fact, I bought Pride outright to increase my chances of getting a Triple rainbow in future (by doubling up on the Rainbow type) :D

Great tip. Shall keep it in mind although it is hard when I'm also trying for a diamond most of the time.

buttabdullah99
07-08-14, 08:02 AM
Why here is still written that Pride is limited ??? 😕😕

chalupa2030
07-08-14, 08:33 AM
Why here is still written that Pride is limited ??? 😕😕

Because moderators are a volunteer status and they have lives. I imagine some are still on holiday vacation and some mods just have not gotten to it yet:)

Patience Grasshopper!

dangerb0y
07-08-14, 08:39 AM
July 4th was a major American holiday weekend. Plus I believe they have to moderate all team lava forums.

buttabdullah99
07-08-14, 08:43 AM
Because moderators are a volunteer status and they have lives. I imagine some are still on holiday vacation and some mods just have not gotten to it yet:)

Patience Grasshopper!
Lol!!! Grasshopper :p anyways thanks for telling

kooky panda
07-08-14, 10:20 AM
Why here is still written that Pride is limited ??? 
Because kooky was having a mini vacay relaxing at the lake!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607988960675761084&w=255&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Still playing catch up. If you see any other items that need to be update, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

farmit88
07-12-14, 05:42 AM
I was still trying to breed this dragon! :)
~Sara

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 03:17 PM
Just got pop up for Pride Dragon being released again for a week.

http://i.imgur.com/DPD6D8H.jpg

cvrc
06-26-15, 03:32 PM
Yes it is, but I don't have a Rainbow :p

cocauina
06-26-15, 03:34 PM
The description helps a lot. When it is not breedable the description has right in the beginning "Not Foynd Through Breeding", Pride does not have.

Original thread about this dragon - http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70295-Pride-Dragon-6-27-14-REMOVED&highlight=pride+dragon

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 04:02 PM

I think RS and Lollipop can fulfill that rainbow dragon not present blank lol

cvrc
06-26-15, 04:28 PM
I think RS and Lollipop can fulfill that rainbow dragon not present blank lol

Lollipop and Virtue 70 possible outcomes. Although they haven't listed Pride yet. Do I dare try? :)
I haven't gotten any limited dragon since I left the safety of lvl 42.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-26-15, 04:32 PM
Me too....

Splashy81
06-26-15, 04:46 PM
Lollipop and Virtue 70 possible outcomes. Although they haven't listed Pride yet. Do I dare try? :)
I haven't gotten any limited dragon since I left the safety of lvl 42.

Refreshing the calculator page usually helps fix this problem... :)

amerirish
06-26-15, 04:47 PM
I've got to give TL credit for re-releasing this dragon given the real life headlines. Especially since they're making it breedable and not just for sale. I think it's brave and honorable the support they're showing for the LGBT community. If memory serves me, they introduced this dragon during a Gay Pride event or special occasion the first time. As a long time supporter of equal rights, I applaud their statement of inclusion for all members regardless of orientation. Some companies would not be so bold. Bravo, Team Lava!

Kennedward
06-26-15, 04:56 PM
My rainbow habitat is full and so are my pink habitats, so as much as I like to buy or breed this, there's no room for me to place it

zaccy678
06-26-15, 06:58 PM
Ooh I want this one, but I have no Rainbow :( :( :(

redstar177
06-26-15, 07:12 PM
I've got to give TL credit for re-releasing this dragon given the real life headlines. Especially since they're making it breedable and not just for sale. I think it's brave and honorable the support they're showing for the LGBT community. If memory serves me, they introduced this dragon during a Gay Pride event or special occasion the first time. As a long time supporter of equal rights, I applaud their statement of inclusion for all members regardless of orientation. Some companies would not be so bold. Bravo, Team Lava!

I agree! I was really pleased to discover that TL re-released the Pride during such a wonderful and momentous day for LGBT rights. I often find myself frustrated with many of TL's business practices, but when they do something like this, I find I really do have to respect them and give them some well deserved credit. Way to go TL!

PS. You're right, last year they originally released the Pride Dragon at the end of June (Pride Month) and near the 55th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.

Jasmerz
06-26-15, 07:18 PM
Is this price to buy considered a sale? Does anybody remember how much it was priced at when first released?

redstar177
06-26-15, 07:44 PM
Is this price to buy considered a sale? Does anybody remember how much it was priced at when first released?

I believe the non-sale price for Pride has always been 600 gold, but if I am mistaken, someone please correct me :)

orleansparish
06-26-15, 08:15 PM
I'm going to go for this one again. Third time, it was such a pest. I'm going to use Unicorn and Rainbow. To give myself a small chance of getting the rainbow diamond that annoys me to no end.

meoconlunar
06-26-15, 08:33 PM
600 gold for Pride is a normal price, it is not a sale :)

jjblueyes
06-26-15, 11:12 PM
I put rainbow and kitsume in and got 22hrs....dare I rejoice the addition of a triple rainbow to my island or is that wishful thinking? Could it be anything else????
Jen

redstar177
06-26-15, 11:22 PM
I put rainbow and kitsume in and got 22hrs....dare I rejoice the addition of a triple rainbow to my island or is that wishful thinking? Could it be anything else????
Jen

Unfortunately, Triple Rainbow is not possible with that combo because you are missing the purple type (T. Rainbow is Pink, Purple, Rainbow typing). You have a Mindvolt dragon, hopefully it's one that you're still missing and not a complete fail.

Good luck trying for Pride though! It's a really beautiful dragon

jjblueyes
06-27-15, 05:07 AM
Darn! I've had some pretty interesting things come up in breeding so I was hoping! I've had mindvolt for prob 2 years, bummer..... Thanks for the info! Jen

cvrc
06-27-15, 07:07 AM
I wanted to try for Rainbow first, but those 14h are giving me grief for the past month! Always that darn Mist, grrrr.

xxxe
06-27-15, 08:41 AM
I wanted to try for Rainbow first, but those 14h are giving me grief for the past month! Always that darn Mist, grrrr.

I tried for about a month straight before I got my Rainbow. It was one of the first dragons I really tried for. I know how annoying those 14 hrs are because it can be Mist, Pathwork or Rainbow. It will happen for you eventually but maybe not in the time frame that Pride is around for. Good luck!

cvrc
06-27-15, 06:20 PM
I tried for about a month straight before I got my Rainbow. It was one of the first dragons I really tried for. I know how annoying those 14 hrs are because it can be Mist, Pathwork or Rainbow. It will happen for you eventually but maybe not in the time frame that Pride is around for. Good luck!

Thank you! :)

sipland
06-28-15, 08:42 AM
Tried for Pride with Lollipop x Virtue and got a 44 hour breed! So excited! Hopefully can still try for Pride in a few days!

kjbrogren
06-28-15, 12:18 PM
Rainbow / virtue

1.) Love
2.) Cloud :) yay
3.) Love
4.) Love
5.) Firestorm
6.) Mindvolt ;) yay
7.) Mist
8.) Sunrise
9.) Archon :)
10.) Pride yay :) im so excited!!!!

I really want this one!!!

synasuga
06-28-15, 12:59 PM
has anyone been able to breed this yet!?

MaribouMay
06-28-15, 02:15 PM
No Pride for me yet, but I have gotten some dragons I didn't have yet. Using Virtue & Rainbow:

1. Mist fail
2. Love fail
3. Kite YAY!
4. Winter fail
5. Macaw YAY!
6. 12 hour breeding

Good luck everyone!

merlin3108
06-28-15, 02:28 PM
No luck yet either... Not even with the 'fails'. Got Griffin, Winter and Sunrise (24 hours!) so far. Would definitely take a Kite or Macaw ;-)
But first of all I'd really like to have Pride... She is soooo pretty.

cocauina
06-28-15, 03:18 PM
My first fail was a Bubble Dragon, but I already have it. 26hrs is too much waiting time.

xxxe
06-28-15, 04:40 PM
I got a Winter first try and now I just got a 13 hour. Hopefully it's the new Lavender since I'm using Rainbow/Bubble Gum. Good luck everyone! I want this Pride dragon. Pink and Rainbow?! My favorite dragon types.

bakerystoe
06-28-15, 04:53 PM
pride is 8 How hard is it:( **** got the 12

freesiawoods
06-29-15, 01:46 AM
Oh c'mon, a week is just too short for a combo with two colours that split. Failed to get it last year but hoping for incredible luck in at least one acvount this year.

zaccy678
06-29-15, 01:55 AM
Trying hard to get a Rainbow so I even have a chance!! :(
(Did get a March Madness, and Clown which were happy fails :D)

Come on TL, don't be stingy with the celebrations!! ;) ;);)

amerirish
06-29-15, 05:57 AM
Tried for Pride with Lollipop x Virtue and got a 44 hour breed! So excited! Hopefully can still try for Pride in a few days!

Congratulations!!! :D Is this your first Diamond?

MaribouMay
06-29-15, 09:52 AM
Woke up this morning and put the latest breeding on the nest:

Pride! So happy! Used Rainbow & Virtue, got it on 8 or 9 tries. Good luck to you all!

mommaduex
06-29-15, 10:34 AM

Well Said

amerirish
06-29-15, 11:03 AM
Well Said

Thank you :) I do try to give credit where credit is due.

zyfazix
06-29-15, 11:54 AM
The only Rainbow type dragon I have is Lollipop. Having purple in the mix almost doubles the number of possible outcomes :(

cvrc
06-29-15, 05:37 PM
Woke up this morning and put the latest breeding on the nest:

Pride! So happy! Used Rainbow & Virtue, got it on 8 or 9 tries. Good luck to you all!

Yay! Congratulations!!! :D

farmday0123
07-01-15, 05:00 PM
Still don't have this lady yet, all i got is alot of firestorm , so many mist , fireman , fireflower , ambassador so many x, i think can't make it,,, arrr

bakerystoe
07-01-15, 06:02 PM
Arr!:( SPEND more than 100 Golds and still not have this beautiful dragon!:mad: Just got archon

freesiawoods
07-01-15, 06:26 PM
Woah I got it! But only on my minor account, so frustrating, this account also bred smoke and lavender and others that my main game cannot.

zaccy678
07-02-15, 12:13 AM
I've been trying non-stop to get a Rainbow just to get a chance at this one....

After umpteen Mists I just got my third so-called Super-Rare Social Dragon!!
I'm only on Level 60, come on!!

Rainbow is meant to only be Rare, right??

It was a nice gesture to re-release this dragon, but what's the point if no one can breed him!!

bakerystoe
07-02-15, 02:10 AM
I've been trying non-stop to get a Rainbow just to get a chance at this one....

After umpteen Mists I just got my third so-called Super-Rare Social Dragon!!
I'm only on Level 60, come on!!

Rainbow is meant to only be Rare, right??

It was a nice gesture to re-release this dragon, but what's the point if no one can breed him!!

The more u want the less u got in ur mind! Try to 'want' ambassador maybe u will get it! I really hope u get it so u can breed the rare( Even in our mind its a ultra rare maybe:rolleyes:) Pride DRAGON

zaccy678
07-02-15, 09:34 AM
The more u want the less u got in ur mind! Try to 'want' ambassador maybe u will get it! I really hope u get it so u can breed the rare( Even in our mind its a ultra rare maybe:rolleyes:) Pride DRAGON

Maybe I should try 'wanting' Mists. Lots of them!!

Then I would be ecstatic ;) ;) ;)

ms_guy99
07-02-15, 03:06 PM
Does anyone think there will be a gold sale before Pride expires (I think around 6am ET)? With the new habitat, Pride dragon, and arena tournament, I really need more gold!!! :(

cvrc
07-03-15, 07:32 AM
No Pride for me this year :( Doesn't matter, maybe next year :)

Kennedward
07-03-15, 07:41 AM

Same here, I would have tried for it if not for Helios

mbyte68
07-03-15, 07:44 AM

me eithers pffft stupid ass dragon ;/ only new dragons ive had in a month is infinty on 2 accs thanks on that heads up and any new community event ones

zaccy678
07-03-15, 10:55 AM
Total let-down :(

Got a 3rd super-rare Social, and a 2nd super-rare Clown, just trying to get a rare Rainbow.

Rare as hens teeth more like it...

zyfazix
07-03-15, 11:10 AM
I guess the Pride Dragon expired with today's update...

I got Social, Griffin, Laserlight and Fireflower trying for it, so it's not all that bad...

Natasha_07
07-03-15, 11:29 AM
Another year no pride. :(

bakerystoe
07-03-15, 05:49 PM
Oh dear no pride! ITS LIKE ULTRA RARE!!! EVERYBODY?

Mythdefied
07-03-15, 09:26 PM
Couldn't afford to buy it and was busy breeding other things. Maybe next time.:(

amerirish
06-23-17, 11:05 AM

Rarity: Rare
Type: Rainbow Pink
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 600 Gold {On Sale for 150 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Breedable :)