PDA

View Full Version : Loading issues AGAIN

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 12:24 PM
I am unable to play. Its been 16 hrs. I tried the reinstall thing twice. And now there iis a tourney I want to participate. Please help.

Kennedward
06-26-15, 01:08 PM
Have you tried restarting your device?

Xyn25
06-26-15, 01:20 PM
Well, sadly I have no advice for you. My loading issues were never solved. I've given up on tournaments as it is especially difficult to load the game whenever there's an update. I've tried force closing, uninstalling-reinstalling, turning the phone off and on, clearing the cache, you name it, but nothing works. I keep getting the "no internet connection" error and I'm only able to get into the game early in the morning or late at night, if I'm lucky. It might have something to do with my 3G, but all the other S8 games I play work fine (Bakery, Restaurant and Castle Story).

Kennedward
06-26-15, 01:26 PM
Well, sadly I have no advice for you. My loading issues were never solved. I've given up on tournaments as it is especially difficult to load the game whenever there's an update. I've tried force closing, uninstalling-reinstalling, turning the phone off and on, clearing the cache, you name it, but nothing works. I keep getting the "no internet connection" error and I'm only able to get into the game early in the morning or late at night, if I'm lucky. It might have something to do with my 3G, but all the other S8 games I play work fine (Bakery, Restaurant and Castle Story).

I'm not sure what device you're on but I have no problems since I was using iPhone 4, now I'm on iPhone 6 and the game never had any problems for me

Xyn25
06-26-15, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure what device you're on but I have no problems since I was using iPhone 4, now I'm on iPhone 6 and the game never had any problems for me

I'm an android user, I'm on a Motorola phone, model is XT915. Do you think it could be the phone? Because then I'd better start saving up :P cellphones are pretty expensive here in Argentina.

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 01:30 PM
Have you tried restarting your device?

Yep tried it too. Restarting device, clearing cache, reinstalling(twice).

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 01:34 PM

When they introduce anything new I always face few hours issue. I never faced it longer than few hours. This is my 2nd time I am facing it. The issue is if our WiFi or internet is to blame we can't use any of the other s8 games. Its something else. Last time Elsa helped me. I hope this time someone will help me again. *fingers crossed*. Its my most fav game and I am feeling like crying.

Kennedward
06-26-15, 01:41 PM
I'm an android user, I'm on a Motorola phone, model is XT915. Do you think it could be the phone? Because then I'd better start saving up :P cellphones are pretty expensive here in Argentina.

I think it could be the phone, I also have a Samsung Galaxy S5, which constantly overheats playing game apps, no matter which game it is. And I also have a HTC phone, which constantly crashes whenever I tried to play games for over 10 mins or so, so the device you play on definitely matters.

This is why I stick to iPhone whenever I play mobile game apps now.

Kennedward
06-26-15, 01:42 PM
When they introduce anything new I always face few hours issue. I never faced it longer than few hours. This is my 2nd time I am facing it. The issue is if our WiFi or internet is to blame we can't use any of the other s8 games. Its something else. Last time Elsa helped me. I hope this time someone will help me again. *fingers crossed*. Its my most fav game and I am feeling like crying.

Aw don't cry, they should be able to help you, what device are you playing on by the way?

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 02:08 PM
Aw don't cry, they should be able to help you, what device are you playing on by the way?

I am on Android mobile. Huawei H30u10

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 02:46 PM
And its confirmed its not my net issue coz my sister just played on her mob. Please admins helppp

PrincessCouture2014
06-26-15, 02:55 PM
Its on now yepiii

cvrc
06-26-15, 03:27 PM
Ok, I just glanced the topics' name and now I have issues.

Kennedward
06-26-15, 04:55 PM
I am on Android mobile. Huawei H30u10

It seem a lot of the android players are experiencing this

PrincessCouture2014
06-28-15, 03:57 AM
And here I am again with same issue. I don't get it why its happening so frequently

Kennedward
06-28-15, 08:03 AM
Most likely due to being on android, it seems a lot of android players often get problems and some even crashes while playing

PrincessCouture2014
06-28-15, 04:03 PM
Most likely due to being on android, it seems a lot of android players often get problems and some even crashes while playing

I think so!

TheRainbowfiedDKitty
07-01-15, 04:11 PM
Another Android user. LG Optimus 2.3 trying to play DG Pool Party & it's not loading either.