PDA

View Full Version : Factory Reset - Game erased??? Can you help, please?

jamaicansensatn
06-26-15, 11:10 AM
Hello, Team Lava Admins.

I hope you can help me. I woke up yesterday to my Kindle Fire HD having undergone a factory reset while I was asleep. I was completely unaware that it was taking place (or I would have been proactive in finding out what to do). Anyhoooo, I tried to go into my Bakery Story and Restaurant Story games yesterday, but both games made me start back over at Day 1. I don't want to lose my games, and all of the progress that I have made. I don't want to have to start over trying to find friends, etc. Can you help me to restore my games back to their status pre-factory reset, please?

Storm 8 ID: jamaicansensatn
Device: Kindle Fire HD
Games Played: Restaurant Story, Bakery Story
Games Affected: Restaurant Story, Bakery Story
FaceBook: Not attached to FB
Bakery Name: Cakery
Restaurant Name: Ameena's Place
Levels: I believe I am somewhere around the 30th - 40th percentile for both games.

Please help me! Thank you very much

Stacie Chambers

carabellexo
06-26-15, 11:50 AM
Go to the account settings in the game and type in your storm ID and password and your games should come back.

jamaicansensatn
06-26-15, 01:00 PM
Hi, Cinderella981. I forgot to mention that I did that yesterday. Nada! Nothing! Zip! :( But thank you so much for trying to help!

Stacie

deekathleen
06-26-15, 01:10 PM
I would contact amazon about it.

Ca7007
06-26-15, 01:14 PM
I just checked your bakery and restaurant and they are the same level, so luckily nothing was erased. Have you tried logging in again? If it's still not fixed I would contact TeamLava like cinderella and deekathleen said. :)

jamaicansensatn
06-26-15, 01:58 PM
Thanks, deekathleen. :) That was my next thought.

Thanks, CA7007. I appreciate you checking on them for me. I'm so worried that all of my friends are "dropping like flies", and all of my food is spoiled. (Yeah, I know. I know. There are much more serious things in life to be worried about. Giggles. But I love my games.) No, I haven't logged in again today. I'll try to now. Yup, I can send them an email. Thanks, guys! Love how awesomely supportive you guys are as a community! None like it! :)

Stacie