PDA

View Full Version : Give My Old Bakery Back !!

Unregistered
02-12-11, 02:11 AM
I recently changed my iphone, but when i install the app to my new iphone
I had to start everything all over again!!!! (Resturant and Bakery)
I have spend $$ on this app and it is totally un-fair if I had to start over again...

Please help ~ My account name is : emilio0925

Unregistered
02-12-11, 04:59 AM
I have spend $$ on this app and it is totally un-fair if I had to start over again...

There are soooooooo many threads already on how to transfer your game to new device. There's even sticky threads on how to. Can u please search using the advanced search function before posting an angry looking message? The info is here, but you need to look for it

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:05 PM
As far as I know there is no way to transfer your game, and I agree IT STINKS!! Who wants to start over???

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:12 PM
There are soooooooo many threads already on how to transfer your game to new device. There's even sticky threads on how to. Can u please search using the advanced search function before posting an angry looking message? The info is here, but you need to look for it

If there are soooooooo many threads already on how to transfer your game to new device, then why not provide a link to them????? I for one can't find any help for transferring my games other then it CAN'T be done!!!

Unregistered
02-22-11, 04:09 PM
If there are soooooooo many threads already on how to transfer your game to new device, then why not provide a link to them????? I for one can't find any help for transferring my games other then it CAN'T be done!!!

It's the very first thread in the BS Discussion Forum.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

Unregistered
02-23-11, 04:41 AM
I just got my BS transferred today from my Droid to my 4G iPod touch :D

I sent an email to support@teamlava.com about transferring my BS.
I was asked to make a different Storm8 ID on my new device so they could locate it for the transfer.
In the email I made sure to include my Storm8 ID (that was on my Droid - old device), Bakery name, and level, along w/ the new Storm8 ID and the UDID from my iPod (new device).

So, yes! It is possible. Just make sure you provide the right information and have a little patience for them to get back to you.

Unregistered
02-23-11, 02:46 PM
As far as I know there is no way to transfer your game, and I agree IT STINKS!! Who wants to start over???

There is a way to transfer your bakery just go straight to team lava.com and on the page you will see Welcome to Teamlava.com and below it you will see Transfer account just follow steps and enter your game level+old device UDID number and then the new device UDID no then click on transfer my account and voila your good to go, just restart device that's it, if you don't know what UDID no. Means or is just click on UDID before entering information and it'll tell you how to get your no. Good luck...

Unregistered
02-23-11, 03:08 PM

Attitude wont get you anywhere. If you want help you might want to be a little more polite.

Unregistered
02-23-11, 09:11 PM
Do people not look and read anymore?

Unregistered
02-23-11, 10:19 PM
Do people not look and read anymore?

Apparently not. I seem to answer the same few questions almost every day! I know it would be easy to just not answer, but at the same time I know that I would like an answer if it were me asking.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 07:15 PM

all you have to do is send an email to support@teamlava.com with your old storm8 ID and the level you were on and your new UDID # and your will have your old games back in no time.....

Unregistered
03-05-11, 05:16 AM
Apparently not. I seem to answer the same few questions almost every day! I know it would be easy to just not answer, but at the same time I know that I would like an answer if it were me asking.

That's where I've gotten to. Ignoring the questions that get posted over and over again, like the transfer account. People are really lazy, particularly as there is a sticky thread in each game on how to transfer account. The worst are ones posted by people angry an indignant Items when a quick read could solve their problem quickly.