PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

meme1098
06-26-15, 05:43 AM
Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:

Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
Manage Block List has no 'X' to remove someone from the block list, current workaround: tap within the red square of this screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/OmdvKIw.png).
Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

Unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. Only allowed to send a knob. There's no choice available. Another player reported only able to send plastic.

I must go to my neighbors restaurant to be able to return the gift they sent me!!!

Also, the font has been increased to like a "large-type book".
*****All the buttons have increased in size as well!

Can a Mod report this, please!!!

meme1098
06-26-15, 06:00 AM
Other issues noted:

~~~~The size of the Main & Design buttons, as well as info across the top, have increased in size!!

~~~~The window size when tapping the Main or Design button is also gigantic.

All because of a free video watching update in the upper right corner???

A quick question...why do an update like this on a weekend when there's no one to resolve the subsequent issues?

empressvictoria
06-26-15, 09:30 AM
All types of issues with latest update!!
Gifting issues, font size has decreased, images are huge!
Game is all off on my iPhone 5s

bobbyrae
06-26-15, 09:32 AM
Can't undo blocking someone...

lynniefish
06-26-15, 10:29 AM
I am also experiencing these issues on my iPad, but not on my android tablet. Seems to have be*** within the past hour...it's now 12:30 p.m. U.S. CST.

FrozenTurtle
06-26-15, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the reports! We're currently looking into this. Please see the original post for currently known issues and workarounds.

bobbyrae
06-26-15, 02:07 PM
Manage Block List has no 'X' to remove someone from the block list, current workaround: tap within the red square of this screenshot.
Thanks. It worked !

Other issues were reported here http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82622-Horrible-update-loss-of-block-feature

Blinking and disappearing wall decor; "news" tab floating in middle of screen, problems loading when visiting neighbours, inability to paste to neighbour's wall...

DLL137
06-26-15, 04:43 PM
Just want to voice my dislike for this new up date. Everyone has covered all the faults.
Gigantic screens and fonts like a gigantic calculator you buy your 96 year old grandparent or 3 year old toddler...(maybe have that be an option going forward in the settings? I know some people in the world may like it but seems majority of us do not)
Having to METICULOUSLY click ONLY the TINY gift square instead of the whole name area when mass gifting.
Not being able to unblock how we were able to, I mean really why did that get changed at all? It was literally fine the way it was..something that was fine was broken..for no reason..so just throw the old, FINE, WORKING code back in there.
if you're going to try to make improvements I'm all for it, this was a mass debacle and I hope you've not going to throw the game in the metaphorical trash now like FTW.
We practically BEG for SPECIFIC things that would make game play easier and frankly a lot more fun - my main request for an improvement is a select all button for gifting and requesting. One was added months later to FTW so what's up? You play with the codes for things that were totally fine like blocking but not for something that would actually be beneficial? Honestly the choices baffle me.
As someone above stated, why do this the day before the weekend and have no one resolve issues? That's literal insanity.

vonnw
06-26-15, 06:19 PM
I am having the same issues to when is it going to be fixed

bordercollielover4
06-26-15, 08:17 PM
Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

⭐️ Looking for 3/4 star nbrs who tip daily & leave a note I'd bordercollielover4 ⭐️

fin8411
06-27-15, 04:52 AM
Totally agree this update has really messed the game up

Liloze
06-27-15, 06:01 AM
RS\BS updates messed my games
All the above mentioned issues.
I am thinking seriously of deleting both games as no one in S8 is listening to us :mad:

06-27-15, 06:49 AM
Hello I am having issues with the paste option
When writing my daily msgs on people's wall
This is very annoying! I love this game but writing on 100 walls is too much!
Hope this gets fixed

webby61
06-27-15, 11:13 AM
Would just like to echo all comments, my favourite game has just been messed up with the latest update. Storm, please fix.

haley2707
06-27-15, 11:22 AM
I don't like the new version of Restaurant and Bakery Story. I can only play in LANDSCAPE. Plus as so many have mentioned the writing is HUGE! Until it goes back to how it was originally I Won't be playing.

Hope it's not to long before all the issues are fixed.

applesmcgee
06-27-15, 02:03 PM
I don't like the new version of Restaurant and Bakery Story. I can only play in LANDSCAPE. Plus as so many have mentioned the writing is HUGE! Until it goes back to how it was originally I Won't be playing.

Hope it's not to long before all the issues are fixed.

Yup. Apart from loss of functionality, it's just ugly. It makes me not want to play. These games used to look professionally made but now they look like someone's first attempt at app design.

skittle68
06-27-15, 02:04 PM
The free gems by watching a video doesn't even come up on all devices!

skittle68
06-27-15, 02:05 PM
Also "processing" time is taking FOREVER!

katiebopper
06-28-15, 07:59 AM
I am experiencing the same issues as everyone has mentioned. In addition to these, I lost my goal for the last challenge. I was working on the last recipe and now it is totally gone. The grand prize doesn't even show in my decor tab. I am beyond frustrated by this update. Are we going to have a chance to complete the goal? please update us on the progress of fixing these bugs.

meme1098
06-28-15, 09:39 AM
It is Sunday so no one at TL/S8 is there. Right now there's not even any mods online. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday things will revert back to normal. Wait...what's normal for this game?? Lol

bruceslaundry
06-29-15, 08:02 AM
I am on iOS 8.2
Game version 1.7.6
I am having trouble with some features today. Maybe due to the last upgrade?
1) I have a mis-spelled word underlined in red dots. I click on it, it is hilighted red and options offered. But when I click on the options it will not update the words spelling

2) When I type text in a neighbor's wall, I press and hold for the select-select all options. The option appear, but I cannot select either one

3) I can double click and get the lines to select text and copy it. but after copyinh there is no paste option to paste anywhere

bruceslaundry

brandonu
06-29-15, 10:37 AM
In order to gift to someone, i must click directly on the box now instead of anywhere on their name. I can also only select one neighbor at a time, where before I could select two.

Game is much slower in general after the update.

stereo38
06-29-15, 12:40 PM
I play RS and BS on an iPod touch, an iPad mini, and an iPad. (Yes, I am addicted to these games:-) The main problems that I am having are these: The gifting problem (as noted previously) where you cannot gift back what was sent to you. (Even though there is a way around that, it does need to be corrected); and (and this only happens in RS)- when I post a message on my wall, or someone else's wall, the print that appears is tiny..much smaller than it was previously. On BS, the print is a nice normal (readable) size. I hope this problem (and the others) can be fixed soon.

DLL137
06-29-15, 01:26 PM
Any word from them?!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is stupendously anxious for it all to be fixed!

Some other problems I have encountered - when traveling from one neighbours restaurant to another the processing time has drastically gone up. It used to take a literal second, maybe 3 at the most and after this update EVERY neighbours restaurant takes any where from 5 seconds to 15 seconds to load.
I, like others, also can not copy and paste messages anymore which is A MAJOR NUISANCE.
Omg PLEASE FIX IT ALL AND PLEASE LET US KNOW WTF IS GOING ON, THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!!!

carabellexo
06-29-15, 01:48 PM
Any word from them?!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is stupendously anxious for it all to be fixed!

Some other problems I have encountered - when traveling from one neighbours restaurant to another the processing time has drastically gone up. It used to take a literal second, maybe 3 at the most and after this update EVERY neighbours restaurant takes any where from 5 seconds to 15 seconds to load.
I, like others, also can not copy and paste messages anymore which is A MAJOR NUISANCE.
Omg PLEASE FIX IT ALL AND PLEASE LET US KNOW WTF IS GOING ON, THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!!!

I know, I was hoping they would give us some sort of an update but I'm just hoping that this silence means that it will be fixed sooner rather than later. I am unable to play at the moment until it's fixed.

Puddin1053
06-29-15, 04:39 PM
I have all of the above same problems. any news on when this will be fixed? It would be nice if there was a feature that let you tip all your neighbors all at once. Don't always have time to viist

Ilovetodesign
06-29-15, 07:18 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am having the issue with things being way to large.

naywich
06-30-15, 07:43 AM
I'm so glad you mentioned these. I'm having the same issues. My biggest issue is not being able to copy/paste. I hope it's fixable!!!

teammaggie
06-30-15, 11:23 AM
Is there any way to undo the update? (1) My font is tiny on RS. It's very annoying. (2) I play on an iPad mini and noticed that I cannot hold my device vertically anymore. It has to be horizontal which makes it much more difficult to write on people's walls. Before I could do it either way. (3) writing on someone's wall takes a few times before I can type in the box. I've been having to X out and try again. (4) I can't touch an object in RS or BS and drag it to another spot. Now I have to tap it to select and then drag it. Hard to explain but it takes longer and is different than before. i hope all of these issues can be fixed to how it was. I've also noticed some of what others have written.

jennbo
06-30-15, 04:56 PM
Device #1: iPhone 6 (MG502LL/A)
Bakery Story Version: 1.7.6
iOS Version: 8.4 (problems also existed for iOS 8.3)

Issue:
1) Cannot select text, copy text, or paste text in the on wall of neighbor or community member. Please acknowledge issue and any available resolution.
2) "Gift back" button has default item - cannot select the gift. SIDE NOTE, I know the work around.
3) Block feature isn't working - feature has disappeared. SIDE NOTE, I know this has no work around.

Side note: These same issues are present with Bakery Story version 1.7.6

Query - Does anyone know if the same issues happen with iPad devices?

Ilovetodesign
06-30-15, 07:17 PM
Device #1: iPhone 6 (MG502LL/A)
Bakery Story Version: 1.7.6
iOS Version: 8.4 (problems also existed for iOS 8.3)

Issue:
1) Cannot select text, copy text, or paste text in the on wall of neighbor or community member. Please acknowledge issue and any available resolution.
2) "Gift back" button has default item - cannot select the gift. SIDE NOTE, I know the work around.
3) Block feature isn't working - feature has disappeared. SIDE NOTE, I know this has no work around.

Side note: These same issues are present with Bakery Story version 1.7.6

Query - Does anyone know if the same issues happen with iPad devices?

I have an iPad.

Nikita1807
07-01-15, 06:28 AM
Why can I only gift coloured plastic to my neighbours, also my screen size is huge so much that the writing doesn't fit on the screen and the processing time take forever. Tried deleting and reinstalling but still nothing. I have the same issues on Bakery story as I can only gift igniters to everyone. What is going on. I am playing the latest version on iOS.

Nikita1807
07-01-15, 06:29 AM
Yes it's happening on my ipad but not my daughters kindle or iPod!!!

Nikita1807
07-01-15, 06:32 AM
I can only gift coloured plastic, my screen size is huge so much so that the writing doesn't fit on the screen and the processing time is ages. This is happening on my iPad but not my daughters kindle or iPod.also having the same issues on Bakery Story as I can only gift igniters!!!!

deekathleen
07-01-15, 06:38 AM
I'm not even on an ios device but wish you would hurry up and fix the gift problem as I now have been gifted about a million pieces of plastic.

dala12
07-01-15, 09:19 AM
I just want to say that I have the same problems on both restaurant and bakery story. I have an iPad and I think the game thinks I have an phone...because I can get gems now for looking at advertisement...and I can't give the gifts I want to my neighbors. Also big screen on both when I give them gifts. The gem s with advert can stay but normally it is not on the iPad....

meme1098
07-01-15, 11:34 AM
I can only gift coloured plastic, my screen size is huge so much so that the writing doesn't fit on the screen and the processing time is ages. This is happening on my iPad but not my daughters kindle or iPod.also having the same issues on Bakery Story as I can only gift igniters!!!!

This has been going on since the last app update on Friday 26th and still no resolution. We get a goal update but no fixes for all the bugs!!!

1. Huge windows
2. Return gifting limited to a single item - knob for me, others it's plastic
Work around- visit nbr & gift -or- gift from your nbr list
3. Some can't copy & paste messages on nbrs walls.I have to find the sweet spot in order to paste a message.Takes a few taps.
4. Notification of collection items is a pop up from the "Main" button instead of a drop down notification.
5. Not able to unblock someone.....have to find the sweet spot on this one too. Just keep tapping along the line past the name until you hit it.

****So when will these issues be resolved????****

drama5544
07-01-15, 12:09 PM
I've gotten two emails from their support team claiming that their engineers are "working on resolving the issues" but I feel like nothings happening. Ive stopped playing RS & BS because I just don't have time for all the issues but I'll periodically check to see if there's a new update to fix all the mess.

dala12
07-01-15, 01:12 PM
Why is everything wrong? Please can we have a new update before we finish this new goal!

Liloze
07-01-15, 02:14 PM
An update today with the same old issues still going on! Seriously S8 ?! 😠

lenasdinner
07-01-15, 07:15 PM
What a hell with this pop outs to buy old goals for gems.I got them every month abd its very anoyin.and this time thay just dont stop!!!!!in half an hower I got them three times !!!!WHAT IS THAT????I dont have time for that.why dont thay make optional.....do you want to continue yes or not.
Cant play the game because of those..thay are getting longer every month.please remove these somehow for those who allready finished theire goals and thay just dont need them to buy all over again!!!!! This is really to much...couldent tip neighburs today because of that.

haley2707
07-02-15, 01:20 AM
⚠️ my game is playing in the ' landscape mode ' - very slow.........

Hope they soon fix this as its been a week and am seriously considering to quit if the problem is not fixed soon!!⚠️

mrsstrawberry62
07-02-15, 03:36 AM
I can only gift blue plastic. Is this going to be fixed?

haley2707
07-02-15, 04:18 AM
I am getting fed up with the issues that are going on with Bakery and Restaurant Story.

My main problem is that both games are now in 'LANDSCAPE' and NOT portrait!!!!

This has been going on for over a week...... surely it doesn't take a week to put these things back to normal.

Hope these ISSUSE are addressed soon as I will be considering quitting!!!!

meme1098
07-02-15, 08:47 AM
I can only gift blue plastic. Is this going to be fixed?

Workaround:
Go to your nbrs restaurant & gift -or- gift from your nbr list.

drama5544
07-02-15, 05:44 PM
They're adding new goals, but can't fix the numerous issues with the new update. If anything they need to give us an option to revert back to the old version where literally nothing was wrong besides them not having a second option that allows you to not waste your gems. it's been over a week, seriously what is the hold up STORM8.

haley2707
07-03-15, 01:16 AM
I agree with you. I'm now getting fed up! Wish they would revert back to the old version soon. Otherwise I'm seriously thinking about quitting? Xx

ipaddolo
07-06-15, 12:38 AM
i stopped to play on my iPad, i will restart when and IF these issues will be sorted :(

meme1098
07-07-15, 12:18 PM
❓❓❓This is really dragging on!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

No rollback I'm sure since then the new goal would disappear but come on!!

This should have been top priority over even releasing a goal last week.

joncb
07-09-15, 10:41 AM
Get it sorted! Doesn't anyone have enough sense to trial updates before going live with them!

ElaineCarrel
07-11-15, 12:35 PM
it is now 7-11 and the update problems still exist

any idea as to when the problems will b solved?

meme1098
07-15-15, 11:43 AM
Why are these issues not being addressed?????

⇒⇒⇒⇒It is now going on 3 weeks!!! And nothing's been done!!!

Still:

**** Cannot select a gift to return --- have to either gift from the nbr list or from their restaurant

**** Gigantic windows with either extremely large font or extremely small font depending on which window it is

**** Collection items now a pop-up from the Main button instead of a drop down pop-up

**** Still no unblock button available

**** Main, Design & info across the top are also gigantic

I don't understand the delay in fixing these issues when some other issues to the players advantage have been remedied in a matter of hours.

Huntress38
07-18-15, 08:30 AM
On top of all these issues now my push notifications don't work have deleted the game reinstalled, hard started my ipad, turned notifications off in the general settings on my ipad put the selection to alert so it stops the game am playing and takes me to RS and nothing still no notifications I've lost lots of food and all of this has been since that update 3 weeks ago that broke more things than it fixed please please fix the game it's driving me insane :mad: The no notifications is also happening in BS.

tularemary
07-21-15, 02:51 AM
Another problem with this update: Upon recipe mastery, the popup does not include the recipe name, only the word "label" so it's sometimes hard to determine based on the tiny illustration of dish just which one it is. Since the mastery progress bar is identical whether it's mastered or not (yet another longrunning unaddressed issue itself) you do have to keep track manually. I have a spreadsheet just for that for all 6 bs & rs games i play, otherwise is a hot mess.

I'm surprised that i havent seen any mention of this anywhere but maybe missed that.

Perhaps the entire company has taken the month of July off, which is the only explanation for their indifference to this whole debacle...EPIC FAIL!!!

sadgame
07-27-15, 07:01 AM
This thread started at 26/6, today is 27/7, more then a month... and all the bugs are still un-fix. What is going on? The most annoying one for me this the "Gift Back" button bug, visiting the neighbors to send them the right gift..... EVERYDAY!!! With the extra slow processing after the update, gifting has become an extremely pain in the axx for me :mad:

9ergal
07-31-15, 10:34 PM
I agree with all the issue's previously stated, has anyone actually e-mailed their issues to them? Maybe that should be our next step. I sent one of course but still waiting for reply

myndisue
08-03-15, 08:43 PM
I would like to know when the bug with gifting is going to be fixed. You had the same bug in one of the Castle Story updates... So someone in the company knows how to fix it! The sad thing is it took FOREVER to fix it in that game too.

meme1098
08-11-15, 06:35 AM
*****So now it's August 11th - over 6 weeks now - and still no resolution to the problems!

My nbrs are dropping left & right because no one seems to even give a darn about fixing the issues. Nothing to say they are even being addressed. What gives S8????

FrozenTurtle
08-12-15, 10:43 AM
Sorry these issues haven't been resolved yet! These fixes will require a version update which we're still working on. Thanks for your patience!

ElaineCarrel
08-22-15, 12:21 PM
Just saw this and O NO ANOTHER VERSION UPDATE i hope that they'll get it right this time. I have visions of TL fixing 1 set of problems only to cause a whole different set.
I await this new version w baited breath. Prove me wrong TL.

mctrifflyn
08-23-15, 02:02 PM
I'm having unresolved problems with goals. There is a goal to make meatloaf in the cafeteria oven, however there is no cafeteria oven!!! Even scrolling through unlocked ovens the cafeteria oven does not exist & the goal will soon expire. Same thing happened last month in bakery story. Oven never came available & goal expired. Support keeps telling me to complete other goals to unlock oven which I know all about and have been doing for 5 years. In this case that is not the problem- there are no goals to unlock ovens- this oven just doesn't exist to accomplish the goal just like happened in bakery story.

FrozenTurtle
08-24-15, 11:07 AM
I'm having unresolved problems with goals. There is a goal to make meatloaf in the cafeteria oven, however there is no cafeteria oven!!! Even scrolling through unlocked ovens the cafeteria oven does not exist & the goal will soon expire. Same thing happened last month in bakery story. Oven never came available & goal expired. Support keeps telling me to complete other goals to unlock oven which I know all about and have been doing for 5 years. In this case that is not the problem- there are no goals to unlock ovens- this oven just doesn't exist to accomplish the goal just like happened in bakery story.

You should have already unlocked the goal and should be rewarded with one after completing the goal, "Say Cheese". Please check your appliance tab again. This is what the Cafeteria Oven looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/Ms2G9kN.png

mctrifflyn
08-24-15, 04:20 PM
Thanks for writing but I do not have that cafeteria oven in my inventory nor did I have a goal about saying cheese to unlock it. My game must be malfunctioning, sounds like others did get that oven. I've had same identical issues on bakery story , goal expired while waiting for an oven that never showed up!! Thanks for trying to help me!!

mctrifflyn
08-24-15, 04:27 PM
I can't believe it. I checked for cafeteria oven a second time & this time it was there!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for helping me, I'm very thankful 😀👌😀

eastie41
08-24-15, 08:53 PM
Hi!
I am unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. The only option is to gift the plastic. This has been a problem/bug for over a month. I've re-set my iPad, deleted and re-installed RS game app many times and the problem remains. Is there a fix?

I am playing with iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1

FrozenTurtle
08-25-15, 01:14 PM
I can't believe it. I checked for cafeteria oven a second time & this time it was there!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for helping me, I'm very thankful ������

Glad it's resolved! :)

Hi!
I am unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. The only option is to gift the plastic. This has been a problem/bug for over a month. I've re-set my iPad, deleted and re-installed RS game app many times and the problem remains. Is there a fix?

I am playing with iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1

Sorry! This is a known issue with the current version, 1.7.6. We're working on a fix for an upcoming update.

AuntyRose32
09-07-15, 08:05 PM
Are all these issues going to be fixed Storm8? Especially the gifting issue. I am unable to gift my neighbours. I don't visit bakeries as it is a waste of time, my neighbours are the same about not visiting, so not being able to mass gift each day is a real issue for me. I can not gift my neighbours! Even if I decided to visit each neighbour individually to gift them that way I can't because of the lagging that is now in the game. It takes 2 minutes to visit a neighbour because I have to wait for the bakery to load.....so if I only visited 20 neighbours that's 40 minutes just to gift....I don't think so. Getting real tired of this.

Also why have all the info boxes, i.e. my wall, newsfeed, any box that pops up really....become so big? They are huge now. It looks like something a five year old would play. Please fix these issues and others that have been posted in previous posts as soon as possible, it's making game play difficult, frustrating and boring. Thank you.

meme1098
09-08-15, 09:18 AM
Are all these issues going to be fixed Storm8? Especially the gifting issue. I am unable to gift my neighbours. I don't visit bakeries as it is a waste of time, my neighbours are the same about not visiting, so not being able to mass gift each day is a real issue for me. I can not gift my neighbours! Even if I decided to visit each neighbour individually to gift them that way I can't because of the lagging that is now in the game. It takes 2 minutes to visit a neighbour because I have to wait for the bakery to load.....so if I only visited 20 neighbours that's 40 minutes just to gift....I don't think so. Getting real tired of this.

Also why have all the info boxes, i.e. my wall, newsfeed, any box that pops up really....become so big? They are huge now. It looks like something a five year old would play. Please fix these issues and others that have been posted in previous posts as soon as possible, it's making game play difficult, frustrating and boring. Thank you.

Yea, I don't think RS is very high on S8 priority list since these issues have been going on since June 26th!
You can still gift what you want by going to your nbr list, choosing a gift & then ticking off who you want to send it to. That works for me but it is very frustrating that nothing's been done about anything in all this time! 2-1/2 months is just ridiculous!

AuntyRose32
09-08-15, 10:39 AM
Yea, I don't think RS is very high on S8 priority list since these issues have been going on since June 26th!
You can still gift what you want by going to your nbr list, choosing a gift & then ticking off who you want to send it to. That works for me but it is very frustrating that nothing's been done about anything in all this time! 2-1/2 months is just ridiculous!

Oh for goodness sake, this is such nonsense!! I can't believe these issues are going on since June 26th. I only updated the game a few days ago so I've only been experiencing it since then and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine dealing with it for 2 1/2 months already. I updating accidentally, I don't normally update until I've checked the forums and read feedback from other players....boy am I sorry I hit that update button now.

Thanks for the tip about gifting form my neighbour list meme, I did that today and it worked so not quite as bad as yesterday for me. Still, I'm hoping they get this fixed for everyone. I've had a few neighbours quit unexpectedly recently and I couldn't figure it out.....now I know why.

meme1098
09-08-15, 05:15 PM
Oh for goodness sake, this is such nonsense!! I can't believe these issues are going on since June 26th. I only updated the game a few days ago so I've only been experiencing it since then and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine dealing with it for 2 1/2 months already. I updating accidentally, I don't normally update until I've checked the forums and read feedback from other players....boy am I sorry I hit that update button now.

Thanks for the tip about gifting form my neighbour list meme, I did that today and it worked so not quite as bad as yesterday for me. Still, I'm hoping they get this fixed for everyone. I've had a few neighbours quit unexpectedly recently and I couldn't figure it out.....now I know why.

Yea, I've been on the fence about dropping the game, too. Only thing at this point keeping me playing are the monthly goals. And some of them have been pretty lame lately.

PepperWoo
09-17-15, 04:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WF3KC0x.jpg

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?

Rynetory2
09-17-15, 04:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WF3KC0x.jpg

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?

Likewise I was disappointed too, especially after waiting so long for the solutions of gifting and food ready notifications issues.

meme1098
09-18-15, 01:04 PM
Likewise I was disappointed too, especially after waiting so long for the solutions of gifting and food ready notifications issues.

Likewise!!!! My return gift option is still a knob - which we haven't even needed in like a year. Who wants knobs?!?

=======Why have the issues in post #1 and the others through out this thread not been addressed??? ======
I have lost so many nbrs over the bugs it's ridiculous. Do you not care if your game appears to be for 6 year olds with giant screens & font that's sometimes huge & sometimes little.

It makes no sense whatsoever that the bugs weren't fixed at all when several posts stated the version update was being worked on & here it is with not a single fix!!! WHY??? So no one was actually doing a thing to fix the issues. At least that is how it appears.

Patience is a virtue but this is really ridiculous. It's been a total of 12 weeks!! now. 3 months!!!

minidemon88
09-19-15, 02:25 AM
I noticed the font on the pop-up for mastering recipe mystery was fixed.

myndisue
10-02-15, 02:04 PM
Just wondering if y'all will EVER fix the "Gift Back" button? It's been over 3 months! When Castle Story had this issue, I don't recall it taking THIS long to fix. This problem is getting extremely annoying, both here AND in Bakery Story. PLEASE FIX!

meme1098
10-15-15, 11:43 AM
Well, we got new goals again yesterday but not a single fix for any of the bugs. You do know this game is messed up don't you! I'd say you really don't care about fixing it at this point since its been broken since June 26th!
So is any of this stuff ever gonna be fixed????

triciawinifred
10-30-15, 07:39 AM
Thank you storm8 I am no longer addicted to Bakery story or Restaurant story. I had played daily since the games came out,since your last update the games are no longer playable.l have not played for so long now I have completely lost my addiction.

cooking65
02-09-16, 04:32 PM
I have a new goal to prepare & serve cake samples but they are not on the menu to select. Time is running out to complete this goal. Anyone else have this issue? I never rec'd a notification to update the game.

deekathleen
02-09-16, 04:58 PM
I have a new goal to prepare & serve cake samples but they are not on the menu to select. Time is running out to complete this goal. Anyone else have this issue? I never rec'd a notification to update the game.

Are you talking about the monthly goal,the wedding one? If so you have to do the other steps first to be able to get the oven they are done on. Check your clipboard. Or you can check the goal thread for the January goal.

kooky panda
02-09-16, 05:14 PM
Please see the current goal thread for more information.
RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-Jan-13 Winter Wedding (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88163-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2016-Jan-13-Winter-Wedding)

kooky panda
02-11-16, 01:20 PM
Just wondering if y'all will EVER fix the "Gift Back" button? It's been over 3 months! When Castle Story had this issue, I don't recall it taking THIS long to fix. This problem is getting extremely annoying, both here AND in Bakery Story. PLEASE FIX!

This has been fixed.

This was fixed in 1.7.8

Ladydamn1
03-21-16, 01:30 AM
Can't block anyone! 😥

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:21 AM
Are you having issues with someone?

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please send an email to support@storm8.com.
Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender.
Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful.