PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

bubbies8
06-26-15, 01:06 AM
Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:

Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant. Solved. (Rynetory2)
Block feature is not functioning, currently NO workaround. Restored in version 1.7.8 (Rynetory2)
Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

The Block feature has been restored in version 1.7.8. Please download this version for this feature.

I found two issues with the latest update, and I hope they were unintentional:

1. The block option is gone from Bakery Story, but it's still there for Restaurant Story.

2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it
takes twice as long to gift neighbors back.

Thank you for looking into this!

kheather
06-26-15, 05:30 AM
And it seems that I can't copy and paste when I'm typing on walls....

cinnfullysweet
06-26-15, 07:42 AM
And it seems that I can't copy and paste when I'm typing on walls....

Yes, I'm having the same issue. Very annoying!!

Mair74
06-26-15, 08:09 AM
I am having the same issues ! I also HATE the bigger menu ! No need for bigger print or boxes ! It's very laggy when tipping others !

CammoAmmo
06-26-15, 08:22 AM
MORE BUGS:
When you master something level 2 it also has a messed up picture with text overlaid on top of each other

When you go to send gifts to neighbors the gifting screen suddenly becomes awkwardly sized and isn't centered

CammoAmmo
06-26-15, 08:36 AM
MORE THINGS I'VE FOUND

-I am able to copy paste on walls
- The text on the menu tabs such as when you click on messages are all different sized
- Not sure if this is how it's always been, but when you click on manage list for the people you blocked, you are unable to unblock them or change anything at all
- If you're at the max number of appliances and you have them all out, the text saying they are maxed out is not centered and the 49 gems is just floating off to the side

- I do love being able to simply delete the message when I click on the x but a block button is absolutely neccesary.
All in all, looks like it's mostly just sizing issues for text and images that are making this update look sloppy- please test your updates before you roll them out! If anyone looked at the finished update for more than five seconds, they would have seen all the issues it created.

Hoping for an update one day that will actually add new features, especially the ability to delete stored gifts :)

MagMags0408
06-26-15, 01:50 PM
2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it

Same here! When trying to gift back, I can only gift a brick. I have to go to my neighbors list and gift each one from there.

bordercollielover4
06-26-15, 02:52 PM
Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

5) I don't get to watch the videos for diamonds but can in restaurant story

6) I no longer have the block feature just an x to remove people from my wall

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

⭐️ Accepting 3/4 star players in bakery story who tip daily & leave a note help with new ovens & goals I'd bordercollielover4 ⭐️

LightAndLove83
06-26-15, 04:04 PM
!! All the above !! And why do droid users get to earn tons of gems thru downloads and videos and IOS users don't? That needs to be fixed. :-(

drama5544
06-26-15, 05:43 PM
A lot of issues need to be fixed.

chocolat_89
06-26-15, 09:34 PM
Some of the issues I've experienced:

1. The app crashes much more frequently and for random reasons (starting a new recipe, visiting a neighbour etc.)

2. This screen comes on for 5-10 seconds when I start my game. The free gems icon with the tv disappears and I can't access it.

3. It takes up to 25 seconds to get into my neighbours bakeries, which makes tipping very slow

4. I often get this error message when I try to play the ad to speed up the cooking time

5. Text overlaps when you master a recipe at Level 4 as well

fin8411
06-27-15, 04:50 AM
Agree with all of the above this update has just messed up a game that was fine as it was

Liloze
06-27-15, 05:49 AM
Having all the issues stated above. :mad:

Ah yes one more thing no gems for me !

Bakerling
06-27-15, 07:49 AM

Same here! When trying to gift back, I can only gift a brick. I have to go to my neighbors list and gift each one from there.

Yes same I agree with you.

During game reset, at newsfeed there when press gift back to your neighbour, you cannot select the gift you want to give for your neighbour. only when you press visit neighbour, then press gift icon. Then you can select the gift that you want to give your neighbour. Is more troublesome here. All these only Happen on iOS. android not affected.

LightAndLove83
06-27-15, 10:31 AM
So one of my neighbors has earned more then a hundred gems this week with all the downloads and yesterday's "free gems." IOS users? Not so much. I got two yesterday. Anyway...still no block button and I'm having to be careful not to delete posts and such. :-(

pipipooh1977
06-27-15, 12:49 PM
What is with the massive huge windows in the games now? This newest update for ios needs help! And every task now is slower...very annoying!

I read there are gems you can get by watching videos for Android???? I have both ios and Android and on my Android I don't see where I can watch videos for gems.

Ok, I opened my games on my ipad and that's where you can watch videos for gems....this is NOT available for Android users. Which it should be!

geordieprogman
06-27-15, 03:52 PM
It's not available to all iOS players. A nbr of mine got 100 gems today. Nothing at all for me, my wife or my daughter.

aiyoosha
06-27-15, 04:30 PM
It's not available to all iOS players. A nbr of mine got 100 gems today. Nothing at all for me, my wife or my daughter.

how in the world is that possible? i want that many

Liloze
06-27-15, 04:57 PM

Same here !
Honestly I don't care I want BS / RS to go back to the way they were.
S8 Stop messing with the games!

mimiamelia
06-27-15, 06:30 PM
First of all, I want to say thank you TL/S8 for trying to improve. I really do appreciate the frequent updates for all of your games.

With that being said, I do have two major issues w/ this update:

1) Gift back option - I can't pick the gift. It automatically pick one for me.

2) Video for gems is not available to all players. It's like a deja vu. Like the re-release of the Puebla oven to only a selected group of people. How is this fair? I hope this is fixed soon.

mymummy789
06-28-15, 02:40 AM
And why do you always do these updates before a weekend so the players have to put up with problems when there is no one around to fix them?

Liloze
06-30-15, 10:24 AM
IS there even anyone in S8 reading this ! :mad:
The problems aren't fixed yet, and the gifting is a nightmare.
Oh well I guess rating them 1 star might draw their attention ?! ....or not ! :mad:

kooky panda
06-30-15, 10:27 AM
Issues with the new update for Bakery and Restaurant have been reported.
See post 1- A community manager has given a current update.

sweetiepb
06-30-15, 11:24 AM
A confirmation of some sort needs to be added when making a purchase using gems. Hit the wrong icon or pop up by accident, and you've just made an unwanted purchase and lost some gems!

Liloze
06-30-15, 12:54 PM
A confirmation of some sort needs to be added when making a purchase using gems. Hit the wrong icon or pop up by accident, and you've just made an unwanted purchase and lost some gems!

LOL We've been asking for this confirmation button, in all S8 games, for years....
Don't hold your breath!

jim23cash
06-30-15, 02:28 PM
I

Known Issues:

Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
Block feature is not functioning, currently NO workaround.

1. The block option is gone from Bakery Story, but it's still there for Restaurant Story.

NEW PROBLEM WITH GIFTING!
Last night I went thru and "personally" gifted my neighbors(each with what they gifted me) with a long, tedious "work around" way for this bug, and today, it is showing that none of them were gifted! I had to go back and gift them all again! In RS and BS both! Argh!

aiyoosha
06-30-15, 04:40 PM
the ad for watching videos for gems just disappeared after a second after logging in my game on bakery story and i couldnt do it. please fix this.

jennbo
06-30-15, 04:49 PM
Device #1: iPhone 6 (MG502LL/A)
Bakery Story Version: 1.7.6
iOS Version: 8.4 (problems also existed for iOS 8.3)

Issue:
1) Cannot select text, copy text, or paste text in the on wall of neighbor or community member What is the resolution for this item?
2) "Gift back" button has default item - cannot select the gift. SIDE NOTE, I know the work around.
3) Block feature isn't working - feature has disappeared. SIDE NOTE, I know this has no work around.

Side note: These same issues are present with Restaurant Story version 1.7.6

sweetiepb
06-30-15, 06:28 PM
LOL We've been asking for this confirmation button, in all S8 games, for years....
Don't hold your breath!

Not holding my breath, but not giving up either. This is downright theft and I'm sick to death of it. So are many others. Grrrrr.....

caitlinmariefraze
07-01-15, 05:59 AM
I have the same issue

obichan
07-01-15, 07:08 AM
When I try to send gifts through the gift back button when I accept a gift, the menu to send gifts immediately comes up without giving me the option to choose a gift to send. I have to send igniters. Then, I can only send igniters and I have to open another gift menu and send it to all of the people on the right. Can anyone help me?

[S8] Regina
07-01-15, 09:44 AM
When I try to send gifts through the gift back button when I accept a gift, the menu to send gifts immediately comes up without giving me the option to choose a gift to send. I have to send igniters. Then, I can only send igniters and I have to open another gift menu and send it to all of the people on the right. Can anyone help me?

This is a known issue that the team is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

[S8] Walt
07-01-15, 11:40 AM
Some of the issues I've experienced:

1. The app crashes much more frequently and for random reasons (starting a new recipe, visiting a neighbour etc.)

2. This screen comes on for 5-10 seconds when I start my game. The free gems icon with the tv disappears and I can't access it.

3. It takes up to 25 seconds to get into my neighbours bakeries, which makes tipping very slow

4. I often get this error message when I try to play the ad to speed up the cooking time

5. Text overlaps when you master a recipe at Level 4 as well

Thanks for letting us know about these issues. Are you still experiencing issues with your video playing?

cakeandpie
07-01-15, 01:05 PM
In Bakery Story, if I accept a gift and then click "gift back," it doesn't show me the screen where I can choose a gift. It goes straight to my neighbor checklist and says "send brick to your friends!" I can gift other things if I go to social->neighbors->gift, but it's a pain that I can't just "gift back." The same thing is happening in Restaurant Story--it goes straight to my neighbor checklist and says "send knob to your friends!"

This also happened in Castle Story some time back (maybe a month or two ago?) I could only gift jewels for awhile. Then it went back to normal after several weeks.

ETA I'm on an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.3 and Bakery Story 1.7.6

[S8] Regina
07-01-15, 01:14 PM
In Bakery Story, if I accept a gift and then click "gift back," it doesn't show me the screen where I can choose a gift. It goes straight to my neighbor checklist and says "send brick to your friends!" I can gift other things if I go to social->neighbors->gift, but it's a pain that I can't just "gift back." The same thing is happening in Restaurant Story--it goes straight to my neighbor checklist and says "send knob to your friends!"

This also happened in Castle Story some time back (maybe a month or two ago?) I could only gift jewels for awhile. Then it went back to normal after several weeks.

ETA I'm on an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.3 and Bakery Story 1.7.6

This is a known issue that the team is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

priscillasp
07-01-15, 06:45 PM
I think I missed a step on the Independence Day goals. I must not have clicked 'Accept' in the 2nd step after buying the tiles and wallpaper. The oven is showing locked. What can I do?

haley2707
07-02-15, 01:39 AM
I am getting fed up with the issues that are going on with Bakery and Restaurant Story.

My main problem is that both games are now in 'LANDSCAPE' and NOT portrait!!!!:mad:

This has been going on for over a week...... surely it doesn't take a week to put these things back to normal.

Hope these ISSUSE are addressed soon as I will be considering quitting!!!!:mad:

PawPrincess
07-02-15, 03:53 AM
Regina;1134293']This is a known issue that the team is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

I'm having the same issues with gifts.

I do not get videos in BS to get gems.

Everything is huge please fix this too.

I lost approximately 139 Gems by installing this update.

I do get video in RS on my newer iOS device, but not on this one. Also the same gifting issues & everything being huge in RS on both my devices. I use iPad.

I made some screen shots, but when I upload they look normal. They don't show how Huge things are.

chocolat_89
07-02-15, 02:41 PM
Walt;1134152']Thanks for letting us know about these issues. Are you still experiencing issues with your video playing?

Yes the video playing seems to be working fine now. Just the game seems to be crashing a lot more and gameplay is a lot slower.

k8ali
07-03-15, 03:21 AM
I'm also experiencing two window decorations constantly disappearing/reappearing as customers enter the bakery. I've seen the same thing happening in a neighbours bakery. Never noticed this before the update.

ipaddolo
07-06-15, 12:39 AM
i stopped to play on my iPad. i will restart when and IF these issues will be sorted

777minuet
07-06-15, 12:59 PM
!! All the above !! And why do droid users get to earn tons of gems thru downloads and videos and IOS users don't? That needs to be fixed. :-(

I have an android ph and do not have the ability. I heard only IOS device players did. So it's a bigger problem, some do & some don't.

PJColley
07-07-15, 02:09 PM
MORE BUGS:
When you master something level 2 it also has a messed up picture with text overlaid on top of each other

When you go to send gifts to neighbors the gifting screen suddenly becomes awkwardly sized and isn't centered

Not only is the text overlaid, when leveling up on a bakery item, but I no longer receive gems for each level-up! I've lost 5 gems so far, because of this glitch! PLEASE FIX AND REIMBURSE!

giadyl
07-07-15, 08:21 PM
Now you have to have diamonds to complete the goals. I guess I'm done playing goals.

ksbmommy
07-10-15, 03:15 PM
My son downloaded the new version to my iPhone last night, he was trying to be helpful, thought I didn't notice the notification to do it. Couldn't freak out we were in urgent care for him.......

Here's my issues; no block feature, the dreaded gifting issue (although the work around works), I got one game with gem videos and one game with speed up cooking (the speed up cooking thing is totally worthless, just saying), oh and the lag when visiting my neighbors is annoying.

So in short, problems are still there. Any ETA on a fix? I work in IT project management and by now they'd have my head if I rolled out a project with this many unresolved bugs this long after release. Again, just pointing out that the post production support/fix feels a tad bit slow.............

Firefly_flurry
07-10-15, 04:08 PM
Okay, I gave five gems to skip the pie display table and now I have to purchase two popcorn tables for 12 gems EACH and four July 4 tables at two gems EACH.....that in itself is 32 gems. I'd have spent 37 gems with skipping the pie display table. If I hadn't have skipped it a whopping total of 44 gems! That is effing ridiculous!!! Is this an error? I emailed last week and haven't had a reply to my question yet. I've been playing going on four years now....quitting time is here!

LalaSmooth
07-13-15, 03:09 AM
But ios users get free gems everyday and droid users don't

geordieprogman
07-13-15, 03:19 AM
But ios users get free gems everyday and droid users don't

A small minority of iOS users get gems every day. I get to knock 2 hours off 2 recipes per day. It was originally 3 per day but down to 2 now. Not a lot of use when I have 18 ovens cooking the same thing.

SabrinaLikovic
07-14-15, 08:37 PM
Why is that only bricks I'm able to send.....please help me

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:31 AM
Why is that only bricks I'm able to send.....please help me
Please read post 1 for a workaround

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:33 AM
Lets also keep the post on topic of issues with the new update.

Known Issues:

Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

There are other threads to discuss some of these other topics.

Thanks!

retta666
07-15-15, 01:16 PM

Known Issues:

I just found a work around for those of us with the copy/paste issues...
You'll need to use another app to actually type out the message you want posted to the wall (because the "select" or "select all" still doesn't work), copy from that app, go to your neighbor's wall in BS, hold down to paste in the message area like normal, but when the "paste" dialogue pops up, hit the emoji button in the keyboard instead. The emoji keyboard will pop up, and the paste dialogue will move down below, hit that paste and your message should be pasted in.

But please, PLEASE!!! TL, fix this issue as well as the other major issues that came with the new update!! I am a very loyal player!! I spend lots (seriously, my husband would **** me if he knew how much...:eek:) of $$$ on this game. BS is the ONLY game i've stuck with since getting a smart phone years ago!! You owe it to us loyal fans!!!

kvoeller
07-17-15, 11:49 AM
When these issues have been resolved, can someone come back to this thread and let us know? I would like to hold off updating until the bugs are worked out. Thanks :)

freesiawoods
07-19-15, 11:09 PM
So developers, when will these bugs be fixed? The game is getting tiresome with disappointing updates and annoying bugs.

Breejan1987
07-22-15, 04:32 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but thought maybe a screenshot might help. I'm really hoping this is fixed soon!

zava_t
07-22-15, 10:59 AM
I have had some trouble with the game the last few days.

1. I can't decline a gift without the "loading" screen getting stuck.
2. Game gets stuck on the "loading" screen when going to other bakeries to tip.
3. I will serve all the finished recipes on an oven/drink machine, and start new recipes. When I check back a few hours later, the old recipes are still waiting to be served instead of the new ones still in progress.

That last one is the most annoying.

ipaddolo
07-31-15, 06:27 AM
still no fix for the iOS players? i abandoned the game (same with RS) and i check from time to time, do i have to give up BS and RS for good? :(

sofancy14
08-01-15, 04:26 AM
This has been going on for over a month. How is it possible that new things keep getting rolled out but we still can't get this latest update fixed? I still can't copy and paste but new items keep getting added for me to spend my gems on.

Beecause
08-14-15, 12:47 PM
Im on an iphone so ios & having some of the mentioned problems.
I figured out the work around for gifting back ( for me its been the igniters)
but
once i go through the work around for gifting back individual neighbors I go to my neighbors list, tap stormys gift button,
pick the part I'll be sending to the rest of my neighbors which brings up two column, left & right, my neighbor list with the check boxes -

Now here is where it changed for the worse. I use to be able to tap the box on left column & neighbors boy/girl head in the right column to quickly
pick them down the list for a sort of "gifting all".
Since the update i now must tap just the boxes. Would love to have it go back to the way it was before.

khadijahstarfruity1
08-27-15, 08:27 AM
I got a problem with bakery story! It is quiet hard to earn diamonds can we get diamonds daily if we go on bakery story for 1 week in a row and you can keep adding it e.g. go on bakery story 2 weeks in a row and so on, and so on!

Lenkapon
09-02-15, 02:57 AM
Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

5) I don't get to watch the videos for diamonds but can in restaurant story

6) I no longer have the block feature just an x to remove people from my wall

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

⭐️ Accepting 3/4 star players in bakery story who tip daily & leave a note help with new ovens & goals I'd bordercollielover4 ⭐️

Actually you can unblock people under settings. But not able to block.

AuntyRose32
09-07-15, 08:02 PM
Are all these issues going to be fixed Storm8? Especially the gifting issue. I am unable to gift my neighbours. I don't visit bakeries as it is a waste of time, my neighbours are the same about not visiting, so not being able to mass gift each day is a real issue for me. I can not gift my neighbours! Even if I decided to visit each neighbour individually to gift them that way I can't because of the lagging that is now in the game. It takes 2 minutes to visit a neighbour because I have to wait for the bakery to load.....so if I only visited 20 neighbours that's 40 minutes just to gift....I don't think so. Getting real tired of this.

Also why have all the info boxes, i.e. my wall, newsfeed, any box that pops up really....become so big? They are huge now. It looks like something a five year old would play. Please fix these issues and others that have been posted in previous posts as soon as possible, it's making game play difficult, frustrating and boring. Thank you.

Blood_Berry
09-16-15, 09:35 PM
Is there a thread for Bakery Story 2? I couldn't tap on Liam. He's got a white block on his head and just stands there. XD

PepperWoo
09-17-15, 04:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WF3KC0x.jpg

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?

geordieprogman
09-17-15, 04:58 AM
Unbelievable! I'd just like to know if anyone is even trying to fix what they broke. It was fine, they broke it and it seems that nothing has been done about it. It's hard to believe that they are a multi million dollar company.

aiyoosha
09-17-15, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WF3KC0x.jpg

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?

i seen this and was thinking should i even update it? so it doesnt do anything i guess?

orleansparish
09-17-15, 07:51 PM
The only thing the update fixed for me was my Inability to get gems by watching videos. I can do it now and I can no longer watch videos to get time cut off my recipes. Works for me! 2 gems is 2 gems.

aiyoosha
09-18-15, 12:28 AM
The only thing the update fixed for me was my Inability to get gems by watching videos. I can do it now and I can no longer watch videos to get time cut off my recipes. Works for me! 2 gems is 2 gems.

oh thank god they didnt take away the ads lol i love my free gems!

triciawinifred
10-30-15, 07:37 AM
Thank you storm8 I am no longer addicted to Bakery story or Restaurant story. I had played daily since the games came out,since your last update the games are no longer playable.l have not played for so long now I have completely lost my addiction.

Mellz4ya
01-07-16, 05:31 AM
Ive had Bakery Story for more than 3 years & have always loved it but now it crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to visit a couple of specific neighbors . Neighbors who I've had as neighbors since I 1st started playing this game & NEVER had any problems with visiting & tipping before . It's becoming a tad bit fustrating & since so many of us playerd are having pretty much the SAME issues, TeamLava needs to get it together & get to work correcting these issues . (android user) .

PepperWoo
01-15-16, 01:11 AM
It's been 7 months. Are there even people working on fixing this?

triciawinifred
01-18-16, 03:37 AM
It's been 7 months. Are there even people working on fixing this?

I don't think they know how to fix it or they surely would have done it by now.

PepperWoo
01-18-16, 04:50 AM
I don't think they know how to fix it or they surely would have done it by now.

Naw, these issues were practically the basic components of the game that are years of updates old that just somehow got messed up when they pushed a new version. It's not as if it's too complicated to reverse such problem when they've been working fine for years, is it? Unless they don't care anymore. Probably too busy working on the Story 2 games that they've already stopped giving a hoot on the original versions.

lambysheep
04-14-16, 07:12 AM
Okay, for over a year now I cannot use the "gift back" function. For example, if someone sends me an oven element, and I click "gift back" it will send them some random part, not an oven element. This has been this way from both restaurant and bakery for at least a year, if not more. I know I am not the only one this happens to. I don't mind just going to my neighbors tab and gifting everyone the same part of my choosing, but it's getting pretty annoying when my neighbors don't pay any attention to the glitch and send me the same darn random part I don't need every...single...day. When is this going to be fixed??? Installing the updates do not help btw.

lambysheep
04-14-16, 07:25 AM
I have both iPhone and android devices and the problem is on both.

ElaineCarrel
04-14-16, 09:30 AM
I've just learned to pay particular attention to the gifts I'm receiving and use the Decline button. As for gifting I just automatically go to the Social tab and mass gift. I figure storm8 will fix it when they get around to it.

geenammlp1
04-14-16, 07:26 PM
I have a Samsung galaxy tablet & a iphone and on my iOS I cant gift whatever I want I can only gift one certain gift for some reason there is no option to choose. On my tablet I can choose a gift on iOS I can't plz fix its really annoying to keep going back and forth.

geenammlp1
04-14-16, 07:29 PM
Same here. Its really annoying I have to switch devices every time I have to gift.

ElaineCarrel
04-15-16, 06:31 PM
I have a Samsung galaxy tablet & a iphone and on my iOS I cant gift whatever I want I can only gift one certain gift for some reason there is no option to choose. On my tablet I can choose a gift on iOS I can't plz fix its really annoying to keep going back and forth.

U can't go to ur nbr tab on the social pg and gift whatever u want w ur iOS device? I know w my iPhone and iPad I can't gift back from where it says "gift back" and give whatever I want. To do that I have to either gift as I visit ea nbr, go down my nbr list and gift individually or mass gift. I choose to mass gift.

geenammlp1
04-22-16, 11:24 AM
U can't go to ur nbr tab on the social pg and gift whatever u want w ur iOS device? I know w my iPhone and iPad I can't gift back from where it says "gift back" and give whatever I want. To do that I have to either gift as I visit ea nbr, go down my nbr list and gift individually or mass gift. I choose to mass gift.

Thx I actually figured it out when I was tipping a nbr that I can gift them which is better. Thx

triciawinifred
07-24-16, 12:31 AM
Can I ask a simple question to S8 staff,is the gifting problem ever going to be fixed?

caron7
10-26-16, 09:01 AM
Can I ask a simple question to S8 staff,is the gifting problem ever going to be fixed?

I will also ask your question (which I see has been asked many, many times here). Are there plans to fix these problems? These are still a problem in 1.7.7. Thank you!

SpiritWind00
11-28-16, 01:55 PM
I've had a look at the report made on this and unfortunately there is still no news on when this may be fixed... Sorry...

darzcarbz
04-26-17, 03:44 PM
So, rather then get onto a fix for the gift back feature....you're response is just a "not gonna fix it yet..so, sorry". How about giving a reason for the "no fix yet??" Or how about just FIXING IT!! Geez!

kooky panda
04-27-17, 08:30 AM
So, rather then get onto a fix for the gift back feature....you're response is just a "not gonna fix it yet..so, sorry". How about giving a reason for the "no fix yet??" Or how about just FIXING IT!! Geez!

Sometimes it may take a while for a fix to be done. The team has to find the reasons for the glitch first. Sometimes it may take a while to determine what the problem is.

Thank-you for your patience and understanding on this issue.

3cala
06-18-17, 08:18 PM
When someone gifts me and I want to gift them the same thing back, I click gift but it only wants to gift the fryer hose. This is a bug. Does it only affect me? I can't believe no one else has complained about it or it hasn't been fixed in several years since the bug was introduced.

You have to gift from within their restaurant or from the neighbours page to get around this. I'd rather return the gift right away so I can remmebe what they gifted me.

Is there a plan to correct this? It works jus fine in RS

Thank you

Rynetory2
06-18-17, 08:27 PM
This is a known issue. I've merged your thread to existing thread.

Rynetory2
08-04-17, 04:09 AM
The Block feature has been restored in version 1.7.8. Please download this version for this feature.