PDA

View Full Version : Starting this thread again.... Winter sale gem trap

sammiuk
06-25-15, 03:04 PM
As the other 2 discussion of this has been closed one of mine once I noticed the thread had already been started else do they closed my thread however the other beginning thread was also closed to violations but original query about winter sale not being answered any where else will start again...... My message before was as follows
Post Gem trap winter sale
Bought the inn and reindeer stables in the sale needed gems to get polarised planks and the other building needs snowflakes from exchange and I can't see how to do that so might have to by them as well . What a waste. So far not much of a sale if I needed gems to complete them. Looked to good to be true awe guess what it was. Not impresssed. Now if some one can figures out how to get the snow flakes with out buying them as well. I already have these buildings but liked the look of them so I may not finish, buying gems if that's what it takes just liked the look of them on my board. And I haven't finished so I don't know if more gems are needed to progress bought the boards but have given up now if anyone does pls let me know this too. Tia
If anyone care to let me know why a sale is now going to cost more then what it origally would to buty out right before the sale with out having to use extra resources or further gems to complete it ....

SpiritWind00
06-25-15, 03:08 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82585-Decorations-on-sale!
This issue will be resolved in this thread. As I have written before, TL are investigating this issue and will provide a response in this open thread. I will amend the title of it if that helps, but another thread is unnecessary at this time.

Thank you for understanding.