PDA

View Full Version : More Energy

snebhb
06-25-15, 12:38 PM
Can I get more than 5 energy lives without buying gold to recharge it? I don't have an iTunes account(yes I'm still living in the dark ages) and can't buy the gold. But I don't want to stop playing after I have used up the 5 and then I have to wait an hour just to get one energy life. I am a mother of twin 10 yr old boys and a 13 yr daughter, I not only want more energy lives, I NEED more to keep me from going crazy!!! Please someone help!!
Thank you and have a great day😃

yorkeme
06-27-15, 09:23 AM
Can I get more than 5 energy lives without buying gold to recharge it? I don't have an iTunes account(yes I'm still living in the dark ages) and can't buy the gold. But I don't want to stop playing after I have used up the 5 and then I have to wait an hour just to get one energy life. I am a mother of twin 10 yr old boys and a 13 yr daughter, I not only want more energy lives, I NEED more to keep me from going crazy!!! Please someone help!!
Thank you and have a great day

If you don't mind my asking, what type of device are you using to play Diamond Quest on?

I am sorry to break the bad news to you but there are only 3 ways that I am aware of for getting lives:

1. Your lives will renew every hour up to a max of 5.
2. Clearing a stage the first time you play it or getting the 3rd star for previous cleared stages will give you one life.
3. Using gold to refill your 5 lives.