PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer farm story 2 to another device?

littlebomber2
06-25-15, 11:23 AM
I have been playing farm story 2 on the iPhone 4. I accidentally broke my phone, so now have the iPhone 6. How do I transfer the farm over as I was on level 41 and really don't want to start all over again? I really hope someone can help

FrozenTurtle
06-25-15, 11:45 AM
You can use our Login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) to access your existing game on a new device. If you still need any assistance, please email support@storm8.com. :)

littlebomber2
06-25-15, 01:15 PM
I already looked at that, but I don't get the option to go to settings as shown in pic. Guess I just give up on this game as I am not starting again

FrozenTurtle
06-25-15, 02:00 PM
I already looked at that, but I don't get the option to go to settings as shown in pic. Guess I just give up on this game as I am not starting again

The feature isn't available in all games yet, but using any of our other games will still transfer your full account. If you download Restaurant Story 2, you can transfer the account and your original Farm Story 2 account will appear on your new device. :)

littlebomber2
06-26-15, 09:14 AM
The feature isn't available in all games yet, but using any of our other games will still transfer your full account. If you download Restaurant Story 2, you can transfer the account and your original Farm Story 2 account will appear on your new device. :)

Thank you so much, that worked ����