PDA

View Full Version : Winter Sale

BlackRat2
06-24-15, 08:55 PM
What a great idea.
We can buy the 200 gem Kingdom Inn and build it.
Well no you can't. After first level you need Polarian Logs and Tiles, cost 160 Gems.
This is not a SALE its a RIP OFF.
This is how you upset your loyal gamers.
Could you please reactivate a building to make or drop these items so we can build the Inn and Raindeer Stable.
I love the game but these ill thoughtout actions are what the gamers fill walls moaning about TL with.

dawntilldusk25
06-24-15, 09:16 PM
Totally agree.

burritosprings
06-24-15, 09:17 PM
calm down till we can figure this out..hoping for confirmation

BlackRat2
06-24-15, 09:23 PM
Sorry, Confirmation of what.
They have sold something that we cannot complete. While I am happy to make the required items it should not have been released without a way of doing it in place.

dawntilldusk25
06-24-15, 09:31 PM
It's not our job to figure it out.
Sorry if I sound angry and I made an angry post in another thread on this, but seriously!! They need to figure it out!! point blank. Maybe an update thread could have been implemented here from the team to state requirements on this item. However even if they did that those who do not follow the forum are in the dark. Blah!!!

burritosprings
06-24-15, 09:54 PM
Yes it our ours figure it out.. not everyone reads forum.. S8 knows that.. and they use that to make money

PawPrincess
06-24-15, 11:43 PM
So the only way to complete these two buildings is using Gems?

Will they be melting away like the other items?

BlackRat2 & dawntilldusk25 - I agree with your posts.

burritosprings - You always seem to be defending Storm 8/Team Lava. Are you on their payroll?

SpiritWind00
06-25-15, 12:22 AM
I will find out if the requirements for the Kingdom Inn have changed. I'm closing this thread until I find out as. Please remember to follow the forum posting rules. It is not ok to write posts that appear to be attacking other players for having a different opinion.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?22953-Renewed-Enforcing-of-TL-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-(1-16-12)

According to the Building Gude, the building comes fully built upon gem purchase.
"Note: January 2014 available at Market 200 gems (already built)"

Leave this with me for the time being and I will come back to you as soon as I can.