PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Quest event

Pages : [1] 2

Melanie930
06-24-15, 04:41 PM
Just updated for BBQ Quest event.

(KP)_ Edit

Thanks for sharing all your feedback! We've discussed this with the game team and we've lowered the BBQ Sauce requirement from 20 to 3 to learn the Hot Dog Recipe. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, you can emailsupport@storm8.com.

Can anyone ABSOLUTELY confirm, as in they saw it happen when they got to step 10, that BBQ sauce that is already in your inventory counts toward the "Collect 25 Sauce" step? I could see it counting if it was on the stove and not served/collected, but it almost seems too good to be true that those in the pantry already will count. If I get to step 10 and I already have 15 in my pantry, it will then say that I already collected 15? I really need to know this so I know whether to save the mustard or to go ahead and make the sauce. Thank you!

Yes the Bbq sauce in the inventory is considered toward the "collect 25 sauce " step. I had 3 bbq sauce in my inventory n when I got to level 10 they showed 3/25 bbq sauce.

Step 1 - collect 2 beef, serve 1 hamburger & 1 steak & eggs. Also received a visitor that looks like Uncle Sam that gave 1 mustard in seasonal pantry when tapped. New recipe on diner stove for BBQ sauce which calls for 3 mustard, 1 sugar, 1 tomato that yields 1 in 30 minutes, listed as available for 15 days. New BBQ grill appliance will be ready in 1 hour - cheap, I think only 100 dollars.
[QUOTE=Iconoclast1919;1130678]BBQ Event

Step 1:

Collect 2 Beef
Serve 1 Hamburger
Serve 1 Steak & Eggs

Step 2:

Apply Patio Chair Style
Apply Doily Counter style

Step 3:

Collect 3 Mustard
Cook 1 BBQ sauce

Step 4:

Make BBQ sauce (2)
Place BBQ Grill
Learn hot dogs

Step 5:

Serve 2 Yogurt Parfait
Serve 2 Potato Soup
Serve 3 Hot dogs

Diner Stove

BBQ sauce - 30 minutes
3 mustard
1 sugar
1 tomato

Commercial range

Potato Salad
2 mustard
3 potato
1 mayo
Learn for 2000

Grill

BBQ ribs

2 beef
2 tomato
1 sugar
Learn for 300 & 20 BBQ sauce

BBQ chicken
3 chicken
2 tomato
1 sugar
Learn for 600 & 20 BBQ sauce

Hot dogs
1 beef
1 bread
Learn for 100 & 20 BBQ sauce

Bacon burger
1 beef
2 bread
1 bacon
Learn for 6000 & 25 BBQ sauce

whistle20134
06-24-15, 04:48 PM
Uncle Sam left me 3 mustards on his first visit - must be random amounts. I see I can make BBQ sauce with my mustard!

Melanie930
06-24-15, 05:09 PM
4 new recipes on BBQ grill
BBQ ribs - 2 beef, 2 tomato, 1 sugar, learn for 300 & 20 BBQ sauce
BBQ chicken - 3 chicken, 2 tomato, 1 sugar, learn for 600 & 20 BBQ sauce
Hot dogs - 1 beef, 1 bread, learn for 100 & 20 BBQ sauce
Bacon burger - 1 beef, 2 bread, 1 bacon, learn for 6000 & 25 BBQ sauce
edited to reflect BBQ sauce requirements - good catch dragon2046!

Commercial range gets Potato Salad - 2 mustard, 3 potato, 1 mayo, learn for 2000

dragon2046
06-24-15, 05:15 PM
But to learn all the new recipes u need 20 to 25 of the barbecue sauces. Which takes 3 mustards to earn 1 barbecue sauce so I hope Uncle Sam visits a lot over the next 15 days cuz otherwise I will have a bunch of unlearned recipes on the new grill which would really drive me crazy. Lol. Unless I am misunderstanding how this works but that's how it looks to me. Good luck everyone I hope for lots of mustard to come your way. :)

Alexis19891102
06-24-15, 06:02 PM
every recipe costs at least 20 bbq sauce while i just have 4 more recipe to learn to meet the total achievement of Learning Recipes. Quite funny for me, i love the event of last year's val... love letter more lol cause i do not want to learn to torture myself ...

mamareader02
06-24-15, 06:10 PM
Uncle Sam better not be stingy,not with the amount of mustard we need,but first drop he only left one

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
06-24-15, 06:14 PM
Step 2:
Apply Patio Chair Style

Step 3:
Collect Mustard (3)
Cook BBQ sauce

bobbyrae
06-24-15, 06:30 PM
It seems that when there is a requirement to "collect" an ingredient, purchasing that ingredient from the market does not satisfy the requirement.

MysticOrchid
06-24-15, 06:35 PM
I still don't have the event...

bobbyrae
06-24-15, 06:43 PM
I still don't have the event...
You have to update the app in the appstore. But don't collect any steak until you update. Unfortunately I collected my steak and chicken etc and started working on some recipes I'm mastering BEFORE i realised there was a new quest and a new update. Now I have to wait until my steak refreshes to be able to move from Step 1. -.-

06-24-15, 06:47 PM
Step 4:
Make BBQ sauce (2)
Place BBQ Grill
Learn hot dogs

Edit.
Wow I will be stuck on this step a while. You need 20 BBQ sauce to learn hot dogs. For that you need to collect 60(!) Mustard and cook the sauce for half an hour each! :(

mommiedrayke
06-24-15, 06:58 PM
The event is crazy. He only drops one-three mustards every once in a while and then you have to Cook the sauce. Takes 15-20 for all the recipes. So that means we may end up being able to do one or two recipes if we play all day for the next 15 days. I say each sauce needs to be dropped instead of the mustard just like the valentines envelopes were dropped. They didn't quite think this one through. It's like double steps.

Melanie930
06-24-15, 07:05 PM
Additional details for step 4
Make 2 BBQ sauce - can skip for 20 gems
Place BBQ grill (not sure, already placed)
Learn Hot Dogs - can skip for 10 gems

ellyse99
06-24-15, 07:55 PM
It seems that when there is a requirement to "collect" an ingredient, purchasing that ingredient from the market does not satisfy the requirement.

Has always been like this. I'm happy all my stores are now at least 5, and general and veggie are 6.

ellyse99
06-24-15, 07:58 PM
Just updated for BBQ Quest event. Step 1 - collect 2 beef, serve 1 hamburger & 1 steak & eggs. Also received a visitor that looks like Uncle Sam that gave 1 mustard in seasonal pantry when tapped. New recipe on diner stove for BBQ sauce which calls for 3 mustard, 1 sugar, 1 tomato that yields 1 in 30 minutes, listed as available for 15 days. New BBQ grill appliance will be ready in 1 hour - cheap, I think only 100 dollars.

BBQ grill is 250 coins, or 100 gems if you want to buy more than one.

ellyse99
06-24-15, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know how frequently Uncle Sam visits?

txangel1109
06-24-15, 08:09 PM
Has anyone noticed that Nefertiti has stopped coming by? Have t seen her in hours! And Uncle Sam haven't seen him in over an hour? Need consistency so I can schedule things. Looks like going to be a fun event!

poise86
06-24-15, 08:52 PM
there potato salad in commercial range takes 2 hrs to learn, i forgot what ingredients need it..

my nefertiti was coming a minute ago

txangel1109
06-24-15, 09:40 PM
there potato salad in commercial range takes 2 hrs to learn, i forgot what ingredients need it..

my nefertiti was coming a minute ago

I remember mustard 2 and potatoes.

Uncle Sam coming every 30 minutes. So far he leaves 3 mustard on every 3 rd one it seems.

gabstarx
06-24-15, 09:49 PM
Uncle Sam has visited me every 30min so far so should be easier then I thought to make the BBQ sauce lol
But needing like 20 BBQ sauces is a bit difficult I mean ganna take a while to learn these dishes
Oh well one thing I love about this game it seems to have task to complete a lot which keeps things interesting

bobbyrae
06-24-15, 09:50 PM
Does anyone know how frequently Uncle Sam visits?

Every half hour it seems for me.

luna2cute
06-24-15, 10:30 PM
If we have time to stare at our restaurants every 15-30 minutes. ;)

karengar
06-24-15, 10:32 PM
Surely you did not test this update as Uncle Sam is hiding and drops VERY few mustard bottles and you are requiring 20-25 BBQ sauces for each receipes!!!???? Come on!! First you have to collect three bottles of mustard (which looks like Uncle Sam my visit once an hour and VERY STINGY) so you have to wait at least two hours to get mustard, 30 minutes to cook for ONLY ONE bbq sauce and you need twenty just to do ONE new receipe. I don't think 15 days is long enough to complete this quest.
WHY do you set these games up for people to fail? It's like you're scared they may get something and your holding onto your pixels like its the Holy Grail
Please FIX YOUR UPDATE

MysticOrchid
06-24-15, 10:57 PM
I honestly thought TL setting the event for 15 days was something nice for once, events wise. But after overlooking everything this event will take some time.

felicopterrr
06-25-15, 12:27 AM
I don't really care about the event, I just want to be able to unlock all the recipes on the grill

txangel1109
06-25-15, 12:43 AM
I am very disappointed in this event. I always give it my best and so far I feel pretty good about my progress on events. But I feel unless TPTB look at this event realistically they will lose players. I am so discouraged. I work 8 hours a day. I Am not allowed a phone at my desk but i play faithfully in the mornings evenings and at lunch. I Get very little sleep. I can not see a way to complete these recipes unless there is another way to get more mustard or have uncle Sam drop more mustard. You have created a very cool event for the 4th of July, but it is set up for failure for your players. I pray you see this message and rethink your goals. I am feeling very sad and discouraged.

I have only been able to make 4 sauces and 2 are cooking. I see no way to get 20 sauces. Uncle Sam is back to dropping 1 sauce maybe every 30 minutes. Please see that the new event needs some tweaks. Thank you.

boredz
06-25-15, 12:49 AM
My god. Collecting mustards is such a pain.

Also just wondering... Why aren't there any designs for doors?

kuppikahvia
06-25-15, 03:25 AM
I am very disappointed in this event. I always give it my best and so far I feel pretty good about my progress on events. But I feel unless TPTB look at this event realistically they will lose players. I am so discouraged. I work 8 hours a day. I Am not allowed a phone at my desk but i play faithfully in the mornings evenings and at lunch. I Get very little sleep. I can not see a way to complete these recipes unless there is another way to get more mustard or have uncle Sam drop more mustard. You have created a very cool event for the 4th of July, but it is set up for failure for your players. I pray you see this message and rethink your goals. I am feeling very sad and discouraged.

I have only been able to make 4 sauces and 2 are cooking. I see no way to get 20 sauces. Uncle Sam is back to dropping 1 sauce maybe every 30 minutes. Please see that the new event needs some tweaks. Thank you.

I've only been able to cook one sauce and the second one has started cooking just now, so you are not in the worst position :)
Just trying to cheer you up :)

More importantly: what about the gem based side quest which requires you to buy gem styles? Has anyone done that? The reward looks like some firework explosion, I was wondering what that could be...
Thanks for sharing

killself
06-25-15, 04:29 AM
It's too hard for me to collect 60 mustard for each recipe.Why did they design such a difficult event!!!!It's crazzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!

Xialio
06-25-15, 04:49 AM
just got this event and was omg wow TL listened and gave us a 15 day event this time, well happy lol thought this could actually be an event mi can enjoy and finish instead of rush around and then still be unable to complete lol, but then I start the quests and realise that each new recipe needs stupid amounts of bbq sauce to learn, needing mustard dropped once in a while from Uncle Sam, ok doable I guess till find out that every other recipe for the event is also needing mustard......I guess this is going to be another event I'm not going to be able to complete :( I just don't have the time to sit ingame the hours and hours it needs to complete.

mamareader02
06-25-15, 05:07 AM
Usually love these events,but the absurd number of BBQ sauces needed to learn each recipe is going to take all the fun away,and most of us aren't going to be lucky enough to get more than one mustard at a time

06-25-15, 05:26 AM
On page 2 I posted the requirements for step 4 which includes learning hot dogs. It's the 1st recipe the event is asking to learn. Since then I am up to a whooping 5 BBQ sauce and I need 15 more :( maybe by next week I will have them.:mad:

cocauina
06-25-15, 06:07 AM
Perfect, started today, had 1 mustard, the guy appeared again, he dropped 5 mustards, I started doing the BBQ sauce and my game just decided to roll back.

How I love this sh*t.

ChefKK1
06-25-15, 06:07 AM
The absurdity of needing 20 mustards to make barbecue sauce makes this event a non starter!! Uncle Sam comes every 30 minutes. I have a life, job and family that requires attention and love. Would I sacrifice them so that I could play a game non stop to complete a goal?

You also need to 2 mustards to make the potato salad. Uncle Sam is now only dropping 1 at a time! 😡

bobbyrae
06-25-15, 06:25 AM
On page 2 I posted the requirements for step 4 which includes learning hot dogs. It's the 1st recipe the event is asking to learn. Since then I am up to a whooping 5 BBQ sauce and I need 15 more :( maybe by next week I will have them.:mad:

Same here. And since I realistically won't be able to play again until tonight after work I probably won't make that 15 by next week. Oh well. Hopefully I'll learn that hot dog before the quest ends. :rolleyes:

As for that random potato salad...yeah...right. Who's making that recipe when we're all trying to get enough mustard to do the hot dog?

Lenkapon
06-25-15, 06:29 AM
I can't seem to master recipes in the Barbecue Grill lol
Oh wait! Will Uncle Sam still drop Mustard after the event disappeared?

06-25-15, 06:30 AM
The absurdity of needing 20 mustards to make barbecue sauce makes this event a non starter!! Uncle Sam comes every 30 minutes. I have a life, job and family that requires attention and love. Would I sacrifice them so that I could play a game non stop to complete a goal?

You also need to 2 mustards to make the potato salad. Uncle Sam is now only dropping 1 at a time! ��

20 mustards ? I wish it was only 20 mustards for a recipe.

There are 4 different recipes to learn on the grill, 3 of which require 20 BBQ sauce and the 4th needs 25. Thats a total of 85 BBQ sauce to learn these 4 recipes.
Now each BBQ sauce needs 3 mustards (and a sugar and tomato + cooks for 30 minutes). Thats a grand total of 255(!) mustards that need collecting only to learn these 4 recipes. I am not even talking about the 2 mustards that go into the potato salad yet.

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 06:35 AM
Same here. And since I realistically won't be able to play again until tonight after work I probably won't make that 15 by next week. Oh well. Hopefully I'll learn that hot dog before the quest ends. :rolleyes:

As for that random potato salad...yeah...right. Who's making that recipe when we're all trying to get enough mustard to do the hot dog?
Uh, I do. Simply because it is obtainable. And maybe we need it later. At the present rate I won't be able to get the other recipes, maybe one? My Uncle Sam drops one to two mustards at a time. This is ABSURD! Again, a quest which could be fun if it were well thought out ( or though out period) and tested. Ugh and grrrrr.

Robyna990
06-25-15, 06:43 AM
This event is going to be very stressful unless TL decides to modify some things

boredz
06-25-15, 07:20 AM
Hi I bought the wallpapers and was given the fireworks x 3 decor. It lights up and flickers automatically.

I'm unable to paste photo here from my iPad. But you can pop in my shop to check it out.

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 07:42 AM
Potato salad will need 20 mustards for one star mastery. :(

mommiedrayke
06-25-15, 07:47 AM
You know what I just thought of. The water should drop bbq sauce like it did the ice cream. Then we would just use mustard for the salad. Yep great idea.

cathycathy1
06-25-15, 07:53 AM
20 BBQ sauces for each of four recipes = 80 BBQ sauces. Each BBQ sauce requires 3 mustards = 240 mustards. There is a 15 day window = 16 mustards a day. Uncle Sam is dropping 1 mustard every half hour. You want us to commit at minimum 8 hours of our day to checking on your game for over 2 weeks? This isn't even taking into account the mustards needed for the potato salad. (With 20 needed for 1 star mastery, so the quest will take at LEAST 60 mustards or an extra 4 mustards a day, bringing it up to 10 hours a day)

Seriously, do the people who dream this [] up give enough thought to what they are asking for? Playing these games that devoutly is hopefully not the lifestyle of any of the players of it, it seemingly precludes having a full time occupation or meaningful social life. This is as bad as the stupid egg game, where clearly someone didn't think the parameters through. I almost deleted the whole game over the ridiculousness of that one but fortunately they took measures to fix it. I sincerly hope your designers of this task reconsider the parameters of this one and fix it.

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 07:56 AM
You know what I just thought of. The water should drop bbq sauce like it did the ice cream. Then we would just use mustard for the salad. Yep great idea.
Yes, or at least mustard. I'd be happy with that. Or Sam could drop sauce. Lots of options besides what we (don't) have.

whistle20134
06-25-15, 07:57 AM
I agree that this event is almost impossible , I've got 2 BBQ sauces done and one cooking - at this rate I'll only be able to learn one or possibly 2 recipes in the 15 days. I consider that I play quite a lot but can't be checking in every 30 mins in the hope of seeing Uncle Sam.

I presume he'll disappear after the event - all these special customers are getting a bit much!

houseofweal
06-25-15, 08:30 AM
Why dont yall give out mustard with the water?

ginourmous
06-25-15, 08:53 AM
Uncle sam just dropped 4 mustard. But begore that drpped 6 times 1 mustard. Maybe they adjusted the rate because i didnt see anyone mentioning getting 4 mustard before.

lorettasapron
06-25-15, 09:03 AM
I've had more than 1 mustard at a time on a few occasions already. Four is the most, but I've also had three more than once.

It's really just a case of being patient, although that's easier said than done if you're unable to manage much game time.

fatbearsecondary
06-25-15, 09:26 AM
I've had more than 1 mustard at a time on a few occasions already. Four is the most, but I've also had three more than once.

It's really just a case of being patient, although that's easier said than done if you're unable to manage much game time.

Yah, I think this is just another example of this game not really being meant for casual players. At least, the events definitely aren't. The slow, easy pacing of RS1 just doesn't apply here. It works for me right now, but I'm fully aware I'll be ditching this game once I have less spare time to spend on it...

catfoodie
06-25-15, 09:58 AM
It does seem like a lot of work to get all these recipes. I think it's possible but takes checking the game every hour or so. I wish this man would drop 3 mustards or more each visit. It's the second day so hopefully I can get all recipes in the end.

xheatherxx3
06-25-15, 10:28 AM
I wonder if the potatoe salad will have anything to do with this, maybe one of the goals is to master it? Just a wondering thought

lorettasapron
06-25-15, 10:38 AM
Yah, I think this is just another example of this game not really being meant for casual players. At least, the events definitely aren't. The slow, easy pacing of RS1 just doesn't apply here. It works for me right now, but I'm fully aware I'll be ditching this game once I have less spare time to spend on it...

I think the game could really benefit from having a greater variation in the difficulty of goals. We've seen that somewhat with the 10 day cruise catering events versus the six day edition, but the more traditional goal sets nearly always seem to be high on demand.

More variation would perhaps make players more likely to accept that a time consuming event is too much for their palette and let it go, as they know that there are going to be more events over time that are possible to complete with less effort.

For now I'm trying to battle through every goal set, but like you do suspect that'll change as my circumstances do also. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if gem production opportunities such as Luana and Pyramid Cake slow up in the future as Storm8 realise they're giving away too much...

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 11:12 AM
Lorettasapron: "For now I'm trying to battle through every goal set, but like you do suspect that'll change as my circumstances do also. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if gem production opportunities such as Luana and Pyramid Cake slow up in the future as Storm8 realise they're giving away too much..."

Mine are not giving away too much. Maybe yours are more generous?

Iconoclast1919
06-25-15, 11:14 AM
BBQ Event

Step 1:

Collect 2 Beef
Serve 1 Hamburger
Serve 1 Steak & Eggs

Step 2:

Apply Patio Chair Style

Step 3:

Collect 3 Mustard
Cook 1 BBQ sauce

Step 4:

Make BBQ sauce (2)
Place BBQ Grill
Learn hot dogs

Step 5:

Serve 2 Yogurt Parfait
Serve 2 Potato Soup
Serve 3 Hot dogs

Step 6:

Collect 6 Mustard
Make 6 BBQ Sauce
Learn BBQ Ribs

Step 7:

Make 3 BBQ Sauce
Serve 4 Hot dogs
Serve 5 BBQ Ribs

Diner Stove

BBQ sauce - 30 minutes
3 mustard
1 sugar
1 tomato

Commercial range

Potato Salad - 30 minutes
2 mustard
3 potato
1 mayo
Learn for 2000

Grill

Hot dogs - 15 minutes
1 beef
1 bread
Learn for 100 & 20 BBQ sauce; 2 hours

BBQ ribs
2 beef
2 tomato
1 sugar
Learn for 300 & 20 BBQ sauce; 8 hours

BBQ chicken
3 chicken
2 tomato
1 sugar
Learn for 600 & 20 BBQ sauce; 16 hours

Bacon burger
1 beef
2 bread
1 bacon
Learn for 6000 & 25 BBQ sauce; 16 hours

Iconoclast1919
06-25-15, 11:16 AM
Do not use 10 gems to skip the step to learn hot dogs in Step 4 like I did, since in step 5 you have to make them. They find new and inventive ways to make you completely waste your gems.

riches19
06-25-15, 11:28 AM
This event is laughable ... normally I participate in every event but this is getting ridiculous !!! b0ycotting. You'll have NO more of my gems -- unless perhaps you have a nice wake up call from all this NEGATIVE feedback you're getting. Well, at least I can enjoy the sunshine this weekend ;)

MysticOrchid
06-25-15, 11:43 AM
I get Uncle Sam to swing by every good hour and he just drops 1 mustard. Not a very fun event right now...

xheatherxx3
06-25-15, 12:15 PM
I've notice Uncle Sam comes anywhere from every 15-30 minutes- with dropping of anywhere 1-3(so far for me) mustards..

lorettasapron
06-25-15, 12:20 PM
Mine are not giving away too much. Maybe yours are more generous?

I guess it depends how you define generous! I appreciate any gems at all, so the guarantee of gems from the Pyramid Cake is nice. As for Luana, she was pretty stingy for the first few weeks, but I've found of late that her visits have become more fruitful - she often comes up with one or two gems now, and when that's happening twice a day it soon mounts up.

Still waiting for a 10 gem drop though!

bobbyrae
06-25-15, 12:25 PM
Step 5:

Serve 2 Yogurt Parfait
Serve 2 Potato Soup
Serve 3 Hot dogs

Hahahaha! THREE hot dogs? Lol. ;)

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 12:39 PM
I guess it depends how you define generous! I appreciate any gems at all, so the guarantee of gems from the Pyramid Cake is nice. As for Luana, she was pretty stingy for the first few weeks, but I've found of late that her visits have become more fruitful - she often comes up with one or two gems now, and when that's happening twice a day it soon mounts up.

Still waiting for a 10 gem drop though!
About the same for me. But she only gives gems maybe once a day. I get a lot of Helping Hands, which I only use during events. And we can only store a limited amount.
No 10 gems either, :(

goldsilvercoin
06-25-15, 12:50 PM
Come on! The amount of mustard Uncle Sam drops is ridiculous!

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 12:51 PM
So I still need BBQ sauce to make Hot Dogs, not just to learn them?

goldsilvercoin
06-25-15, 12:54 PM
^^^Good luck getting enough mustard to make the bbq sauce to actually learn how to make hot dogs!

Iconoclast1919
06-25-15, 01:04 PM
Hahahaha! THREE hot dogs? Lol. ;)

I don't get it, what is so funny about that? :)

nannasbm
06-25-15, 01:06 PM
This challenge is a joke. 20 barbecue sauce to make anything on the grill. Really!!!!! It will take a day to a day and a half depending on how much time you have to commit to just setting and playing the game. Muster Uncle Sam doesn't bring you enough mustard frequently enough to make the barbecue sauce. I'm curious to see how many people complete this challenge

nannasbm
06-25-15, 01:08 PM
Good luck getting enough barbecue sauce to cook anything on the grill. 20 barbecue sauce to cook anything and Uncle Sam doesn't bring you very much mustard when he does come. This Challenge is a joke. I'm curious to see how many people can completed it

enaid03
06-25-15, 01:13 PM
Wow, and I thought Frank and the requirements for his challenge were difficult. The barbecue sauce requirement makes that challenge look very easy.

I think Uncle Sam had too much mustard today. He's not visiting frequently.

Xialio
06-25-15, 01:23 PM
ok so let mi get this straight -

we need 85 BBQ sauce to be able to learn all the new grill recipes, taking in total 255 mustard.
the grill recipies are needed to complete the actual event -progress so far step 4 learn hotdogs
Uncle Sam for mi is dropping only 1 mustard per visit, if and when I can get online for 5 mins to check game
and apart from the hotdogs the other recipies take 8-16 hours to learn

1 mustard from Sam every 30 mins - an hour and half to get enough mustard to make 1 bbq sauce (unless Sam drops more mustard) - cook time 30 mins - 2 hours per sauce to cook........to be able to learn just the hotdogs it would take mi 40 hours and that's being able to be online 24 hours a day!!

ill give up now lol good luck to any who complete this event but I'm not even going to bother with it unless the dynamics of the recipies needing sauce or the mustard drops change

xxangelmariexxx
06-25-15, 01:52 PM
Uncle sam just dropped 4 mustard. But begore that drpped 6 times 1 mustard. Maybe they adjusted the rate because i didnt see anyone mentioning getting 4 mustard before.

yea, same...just got 4 mustards too after getting 1-3 being dropped

riches19
06-25-15, 02:02 PM
I don't think they're listening to us ... *tap tap* is this thing on?!

FrozenTurtle
06-25-15, 02:09 PM
Thanks for sharing all your feedback! We've discussed this with the game team and we've lowered the BBQ Sauce requirement from 20 to 3 to learn the Hot Dog Recipe. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, you can emailsupport@storm8.com.

Xialio
06-25-15, 02:10 PM
guys check ur grills, I just learnt hotdogs for 3! yes 3 bbq sauce

maybe there is a chance to complete this event now IF it doesn't change back ( all other grill recipies are still at original sauce requirements ONLY hotdogs have changed)

Thx turtle :) I will now work on completing this event :)

tromalyt
06-25-15, 02:13 PM
YAY, I am cooking hot dogs already.

Thanks.

gracelinda
06-25-15, 02:13 PM
Uncle Sam not visiting my restaurant... He only came once and hasn't returned.... So sad.

kooky panda
06-25-15, 02:14 PM
Thanks FrozenTurtle!

cathycathy1
06-25-15, 02:16 PM

That is much more reasonable.

cathycathy1
06-25-15, 02:23 PM
Now since BBQ issues was fixed ...... Totally stoked to have a new appliance!!!!!!

whistle20134
06-25-15, 02:29 PM
Brilliant - this part of the challenge is now doable!

catfoodie
06-25-15, 02:32 PM
Yay, so happy now we can all proceed with the quest :D learning hot dog right now!

dragon2046
06-25-15, 02:44 PM

Before I use more gems to get all the recipes are u going to lower the rest to 3 sauces or are they going to stay at the 20 and 25? Just asking not complaining I just don't want to keep using gems if other recipes will be lowered also cuz at the 3 bbq sauces I would be able to open all recipes without using gems. Thanks :)

Varinamom
06-25-15, 02:46 PM
The other recipes on my grill still show 20 BBQ sauce, only the hot dog is lowered. It's frustrating that so many requirements use the same ingredients. Sugar in sauce and parfaits, potatoes in salad and soup, etc. I'm relatively new and still haven't got the storage space to stockpile.

cquinn32
06-25-15, 02:59 PM
Thank you for lowering the number of BBQ sauce required to learn the hot dogs!!

Jennerwein1
06-25-15, 03:02 PM
Thank you Frozen Turtle and team. Learning Hot Dog!

06-25-15, 03:02 PM
I was very excited to see that the requirements for learning hot dogs had been changed!
Followed by a bit of disappointment to see the other 3 recipes remained unchanged at 20, 20 and 25 BBQ sauce.

bobbyrae
06-25-15, 03:05 PM
Uncle Sam not visiting my restaurant... He only came once and hasn't returned.... So sad.
He should be coming every half hour. But sometimes if my game is open before his scheduled half hour visit he won't show up at all. What I have found, however, is that if I close the game out completelyand reopen it he will walk in or sometimes he will be seated already at a table. Try that and see if it works. I time his visits by the bbq sauce so I know when he is supposed to arrive.

goldsilvercoin
06-25-15, 03:07 PM
Thank you frozen turtle!!

txangel1109
06-25-15, 03:26 PM

Hey I've been thinking about the punch cart. They could make it sweet tea - and it gives mustard!!

grntown
06-25-15, 03:44 PM
Exactly! Thought this challenge was a good one: like the grill and the recipes, but I'm going no where fast on this one. Don't mind a challenge- that makes it fun, but an impossibility makes it annoying! If I had that much time to spare I wouldn't spend it making bbq sauce - I play this game to relax!!!

grntown
06-25-15, 03:46 PM
Really like the sweat tea idea - and would put the punch cart we've purchased to good use.

kimberly0822
06-25-15, 04:13 PM
Was really hoping for the freeze issue to be corrected that was a a result of the last update.. Why not fix it if youre doing an update anyway! Annoying enough to make me want to delete the game, please resolve this issue!

cathycathy1
06-25-15, 04:14 PM
I was very excited to see that the requirements for learning hot dogs had been changed!
Followed by a bit of disappointment to see the other 3 recipes remained unchanged at 20, 20 and 25 BBQ sauce.

Very, very disappointed. They need to lower those too - maybe 5, 10, and 15.

catfoodie
06-25-15, 04:59 PM
I honestly don't think it's too bad, I mean it surely does take time but I mean it's 14 days challenge and they lowered the amount for hot dogs. And the this Uncle Sam or whatever his name is comes every half an hour. I just wish he would drop more mustards, definitely not 1 at a time.

Xialio
06-25-15, 05:10 PM
I honestly don't think it's too bad, I mean it surely does take time but I mean it's 14 days challenge and they lowered the amount for hot dogs. And the this Uncle Sam or whatever his name is comes every half an hour. I just wish he would drop more mustards, definitely not 1 at a time.

agreed, I was going to bypass this event altogether due the the extortionate amount of BBQ sauce needed, but it does seem doable now so I'm willing to give it a shot now :)

kenvindeptrai
06-25-15, 05:20 PM
I think after I cook hot dogs 1 times, I dont need to use Bbq sauce anymore, they require you once when you learn it and I think the others recipe are the same too.

catfoodie
06-25-15, 05:24 PM
I think after I cook hot dogs 1 times, I dont need to use Bbq sauce anymore, they require you once when you learn it and I think the others recipe are the same too.
Yea, the bbq sauce needed only to learn the recipe. In the event description it says that we can keep those recipes from the grill if we learn them before event ends.

dragon2046
06-25-15, 05:31 PM

That is correct after u learn the recipe u no longer need the sauce. :)

Blazin_Betty
06-25-15, 05:39 PM
What bothers me is that I won't get to learn and master the potato salad because it requires mustard, and I need all the mustard I can get in order to make barbecue sauces in order to learn the recipes on the grill. Grrr

cquinn32
06-25-15, 06:01 PM
Step 6

Collect 6 mustard
Make 6 BBQ Sauce
Learn BBQ Ribs

Also another goal popped up requiring you to learn and master potato salad to star level 1.

C2hWF
06-25-15, 06:07 PM
Step 7

Make 3 BBQ Sauce
Serve 4 Hot dogs
Serve 5 BBQ Ribs

bobbyrae
06-25-15, 06:36 PM
U
Step 6

Collect 6 mustard
Make 6 BBQ Sauce
Learn BBQ Ribs

Also another goal popped up requiring you to learn and master potato salad to star level 1.

Step 7

Make 3 BBQ Sauce
Serve 4 Hot dogs
Serve 5 BBQ Ribs

Thanks for posting these.

Lenkapon
06-25-15, 06:46 PM
I'm really glad that they decrease the sauce required for hot dogs!

riches19
06-25-15, 07:17 PM
Thank you!!! :)

codyduke24
06-25-15, 07:17 PM
Yes it's nice the hot dogs got decreased, but the other recipes still call for a lot of sauce.

mommiedrayke
06-25-15, 07:22 PM
Hot dogs have been changed to 3 sauces

gabstarx
06-25-15, 07:30 PM
Yer what a great surprise only 3 BBQ sauce for hotdog wish the others were the same lol
So far Uncle Sam has left 3 muster sauces every visit today hopefully that keeps up to.

cathycathy1
06-25-15, 07:35 PM
Yer what a great surprise only 3 BBQ sauce for hotdog wish the others were the same lol
So far Uncle Sam has left 3 muster sauces every visit today hopefully that keeps up to.

It appears Uncle Sam does not like my restaurant much, he's only left me one each time except the once when he left two.

codyduke24
06-25-15, 08:17 PM
He left me 4 once and every other time one. Going to take a long long time. I've been going on every 30 minutes too

txangel1109
06-25-15, 08:35 PM
Do you get to keep all the Recipes? Potato salad included if you learn the. But don't get them mastered???

lnztrekfan
06-25-15, 08:36 PM
Do we have to master these in 14 days to be able to keep the recipes or only learn them?

Edit: LOL txangel1109 we posted at the same time. ��

catfoodie
06-25-15, 08:44 PM
Do you get to keep all the Recies? Potato salad included if you learn the. But don't get them mastered???
I'm pretty sure you keep recipes for bbq if you learn them (4 recipes). It doesn't say you have to master them. And regardless potato salad - I'm positive it's going to dissappear, no matter if you master it or not.

txangel1109
06-25-15, 08:45 PM
Hi I bought the wallpapers and was given the fireworks x 3 decor. It lights up and flickers automatically.

I'm unable to paste photo here from my iPad. But you can pop in my shop to check it out.

FOR YOU :-). very pretty!

txangel1109
06-25-15, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=lnztrekfan;1130905]Do we have to master these in 14 days to be able to keep the recipes or only learn them?

Edit: LOL txangel1109 we posted at the same time. ��

catfoodie
06-25-15, 09:16 PM

I bought the sky wallpaper too! I think it looks amazing:> Debating wheather or not I should buy a grass floor and get some fireworks from the quest :D

luna2cute
06-25-15, 09:53 PM
Thanks turtle and TL for making the event easier by lowering requirements for mustard! Very happy now, especially since Uncle Sam seems to be stingy in my restaurant and usually only gives me one. ;)

Iconoclast1919
06-25-15, 09:53 PM
I had at least some hope of finishing this once the requirement to learn hot dogs went from 20 BBQ sauce down to 3, but then I saw how long it takes to learn the other recipes after the 2 hours for Hot dogs. It takes 8 hours to learn BBQ Ribs, 16 hours to learn BBQ Chicken, and 16 Hours for the Bacon Burger. Seeing as we do actually need sleep, that is two and a half days that is gone just waiting to learn the recipes. Uncle Sam is still dropping one measly mustard at a time a lot of the time also.

Lenkapon
06-25-15, 11:13 PM
I wish Uncle Sam be more generous... It's 4th of July isn't it?

ChefKK1
06-26-15, 01:36 AM
This event is insane! If I'm reading this right, 20 barbecue sauces for grilled ribs. That would be a total of 60, SIXTY, mustards. Uncle Sam has been by so infrequently that at this rate it will be Christmas before I can make the barbecue sauce. I need additional mustard for the potato salad so how in the world am I supposed to finish this event?? This kind of thoughtless planning leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

To add insult to injury, I finished a barbecue sauce and when I clicked on it as a finished recipe is disappeared into never, never land. It's infuriating!

Iconoclast1919
06-26-15, 02:06 AM
Learn Potato Salad
Master Potato Salad to Star Level 1

Iconoclast1919
06-26-15, 02:14 AM
Apply Grassy Field Floor Style - 15 gems
Apply Night Sky Wall Style - 20 gems

Reward is 3 Rocket Burst fireworks decorations you can put on the wall and they light up and look like an exploding firework.

I had two placed on my walls when I took this screenshot, and you can see one is dark and the other is lit up.

MysticOrchid
06-26-15, 02:34 AM
I've completed the first quest for the spuds.
Mastered it (thanks to master spice).

But that was just part 1 of the quest sadly.
Part 2, you have to master all the way to 3 to get another two of the same reward that is shown. Even though I never got it in the first place after mastering to 1....

dragon2046
06-26-15, 03:46 AM
I've completed the first quest for the spuds.
Mastered it (thanks to master spice).

But that was just part 1 of the quest sadly.
Part 2, you have to master all the way to 3 to get another two of the same reward that is shown. Even though I never got it in the first place after mastering to 1....

Neither did I. It was a little misleading. I thought u got one of the firefly jars after mastering to level one but nope u get 2 after mastering it all the way. Huh??? Oh well waiting on more potatoes. :)

Edit: Oh and S8 with the addition of the bbq grill can we please have more counter tops. They can even be sold for gems I really just need more tops to put food on. With the addition of the new food items lately we need a place to put them. Again not complaining love the new foods to make I just need somewhere to put them please. :)

boredz
06-26-15, 08:49 AM

Haha thanks!! :)

C2hWF
06-26-15, 09:05 AM
Step 8

Collect 1 Chicken
Collect 1 Sugar
Learn BBQ Chicken

C2hWF
06-26-15, 09:16 AM
16h :mad:

fatbearsecondary
06-26-15, 10:15 AM
16h :mad:

Annoying but we will need that time to collect more mustard, I think...

ghjvcucjb
06-26-15, 10:21 AM
I need MORE mustard! Waiting going on 2 days to get enough to learn BBQ ribs and still only 12/20 BBQ sauce. This is crazy.

Question, should I bite the bullet and start learning the potato salad? Or wait until after I learn all the BBQ recipes?

txangel1109
06-26-15, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know what happens if we don't get all 5 recipes mastered??? And only learned???

txangel1109
06-26-15, 10:26 AM
Neither did I. It was a little misleading. I thought u got one of the firefly jars after mastering to level one but nope u get 2 after mastering it all the way. Huh??? Oh well waiting on more potatoes. :)

Edit: Oh and S8 with the addition of the bbq grill can we please have more counter tops. They can even be sold for gems I really just need more tops to put food on. With the addition of the new food items lately we need a place to put them. Again not complaining love the new foods to make I just need somewhere to put them please. :)

How many do you hVe to cook to master 2 & 3 levels?

fatbearsecondary
06-26-15, 10:30 AM
Does anyone know what happens if we don't get all 5 recipes mastered??? And only learned???

You should only need to learn, not master, the 4 recipes on the grill. They will not go away after the event. Once you unlock them, they are yours, like with the Valentine's day oven. So don't worry about mastery, just get the BBQ sauce and learn all 4. Or even get the BBQ sauce, period. The sauce won't expire, so it looks like you can unlock them after the event, as long as you get the sauce beforehand (like with the Valentine's day cards from that event).

The potato salad has a limited duration. Master it in 14 days or it's gone forever. It's the only one you need to worry about mastering now, which is annoying since it shares an ingredient with the BBQ sauce... But here we are!

This would be great to know! Anyone have info yet?

cquinn32
06-26-15, 10:34 AM
I am already sick of trying to accumulate enough mustard for this event and there is still 14 days left lol!! I am only at 13/20 BBQ sauce for learning ribs and have been glued to my game since this started. Only recieving one mustard at a time is becoming very disheartening!!

xxangelmariexxx
06-26-15, 10:37 AM
Did bacon burger go up? I thought they were all 20, when I checked now it says 25 BBQ sauce? omg annoying...they should at least lower them to 10 or something

xxangelmariexxx
06-26-15, 10:51 AM
Did bacon burger go up? I thought they were all 20, when I checked now it says 25 BBQ sauce? omg annoying...they should at least lower them to 10 or something

jandtandn
06-26-15, 11:12 AM

No, I think it was always like that.

catfoodie
06-26-15, 11:18 AM
No, burger definitely was 25 sauce. I think if they lower the sauces needed for the recipes it will be too easy. I personally didn't even learn the bbq ribs but some people did and on the way to learn chicken, so if it only be around 10 sauces the event will be done in a few days and TL don't want that happen. I'm sure they also want some gems so...I don't think it's too bad, the event is 15 days and it's enough time. Could be challenging for people who can't check the game that often. I wish there would be some difficulty levels haha.

catfoodie
06-26-15, 11:41 AM
For level 2 you need 20 potato salads.

txangel1109
06-26-15, 11:46 AM
You should only need to learn, not master, the 4 recipes on the grill. They will not go away after the event. Once you unlock them, they are yours, like with the Valentine's day oven. So don't worry about mastery, just get the BBQ sauce and learn all 4. Or even get the BBQ sauce, period. The sauce won't expire, so it looks like you can unlock them after the event, as long as you get the sauce beforehand (like with the Valentine's day cards from that event).

The potato salad has a limited duration. Master it in 14 days or it's gone forever. It's the only one you need to worry about mastering now, which is annoying since it shares an ingredient with the BBQ sauce... But here we are!

This would be great to know! Anyone have info yet?

Thank you very much for your help.

heart2song
06-26-15, 11:50 AM
Why can't Uncle Sam come more often? It's taking forever to collect enough mustards for anything/everything!

luna2cute
06-26-15, 11:57 AM
Agreed. I don't think I can finish this one. No way to make that much bbq sauce.

C2hWF
06-26-15, 11:58 AM

Master Potato Salad to Star Level 3. Rewards 2 firefly jars.
Level 2 needs 20 Potato Salads.Maybe Level 3 needs 30 Potato Salads.

lizzpolselli
06-26-15, 12:23 PM
I think I'm going to give up on this one. Sam only ever gives me 1 mustard. This time said he gave me two. But when I checked I only had one. What a joke. :(

lizzpolselli
06-26-15, 12:57 PM
Lol just got one again. I can't help but laugh. Some ppl are getting 3 or 4. I ALWAYS get 1.

aroara
06-26-15, 01:27 PM
Only getting one mustard Cant even make 20 BBQ sauce to learn ribs and now it wants me to make potato salad. With what ??? Not enough mustard !!!

jandtandn
06-26-15, 01:29 PM
Lol just got one again. I can't help but laugh. Some ppl are getting 3 or 4. I ALWAYS get 1.

Same here. If I'm lucky, I get 2.

nannasbm
06-26-15, 01:37 PM
Uncle Sam is stingy with mustard he leaves I received three mustard one time to mustard a couple of times and every other time one must I have six barbecue sauce and need 20 to make the ribs I don't see it happening

nannasbm
06-26-15, 01:48 PM
I think you will have a lot of unlearn recipes because at the right Uncle Sam is dropping mustard at my place I won't even be able to make the barbecue ribs I have been a day now trying to make the 20 barbecue sauce and I have six. I think he has left me more than one bottle of mustard about three times all the other times I get one bottle.

nannasbm
06-26-15, 01:50 PM
My restaurant must be on the do not like list as well because I'm only receiving one maybe two every visit

gracelinda
06-26-15, 02:10 PM
Totally agree. All recipes should require 6 barbecue sauces. Not 20. There will be a shortage on potatoes too. Need mustard to make the potato salad that expires at end of quest.

gracelinda
06-26-15, 02:12 PM
Would be nice if when we give water we also get mustard

bobbyrae
06-26-15, 02:22 PM

Go for the potato salad quest if you haven't done it already, I say. It won't take you forever to complete that one and at least you'll feel like you're getting somewhere. Then you can work on the other ones that require 25 barbecue sauce. Right now I'm still collecting barbecue sauce for the ribs recipe. I'm up to 15 now. O.o I doubt I can bother unlocking the rest.

06-26-15, 02:29 PM
Only getting one mustard Cant even make 20 BBQ sauce to learn ribs and now it wants me to make potato salad. With what ??? Not enough mustard !!!

I am also still stuck on step 6 trying to get the Mustard for the BBQ sauce to learn ribs. :(

Until (if I even manage to get all) I have enough to learn the grill recipes the potato salad can just get lost for all I care.

taxc0llect0r
06-26-15, 02:46 PM
I am also still stuck on step 6 trying to get the Mustard for the BBQ sauce to learn ribs. :(

Until (if I even manage to get all) I have enough to learn the grill recipes the potato salad can just get lost for all I care.

Whoever ran the numbers to provide such a low drop per 30min, must have made an error in their drop calculation. This drop rate and requirement frustrates me, especially when ribs and chicken have the same bbq rate. At least they updated the hot dog requirement, which realistically and even looking at the hot dog picture, doesnt require bbq sauce. BBQ for hot dogs?? That is a first.

Hope they continually make adequate changes.

whistle20134
06-26-15, 03:39 PM
Am about to give up on this challenge - I've just spent all evening playing but with little success , Uncle Sam is only visiting me every hour ( not 30 mins) or so and then just drops one or two mustards. It's just not worth the effort.

catfoodie
06-26-15, 03:53 PM
I agree that Uncle Sam should drop more mustard :< it should be something around 2-3 at least because it's hard to progress with this rate. I don't mind making bbq sauce and check on game, but this one mustard really frustrates me, especially when I get 1 mustard 5 times in a row!

vuvhappy
06-26-15, 03:55 PM
I am stuck on step 5 I have served 3 potato salads and nothing please HELP :mad:

cquinn32
06-26-15, 04:14 PM
I am stuck on step 5 I have served 3 potato salads and nothing please HELP :mad:

You have to serve potato soup

jandtandn
06-26-15, 04:15 PM
BBQ for hot dogs?? That is a first.

I put BBQ sauce on my hot dogs and cheeseburgers all the time. lol I was able to make enough BBQ sauce to learn the ribs even though I've been getting 1-2 drops at a time today. Very frustrating. I got annoyed and used two mustards to cook the potato salad instead of saving them for the sauce. I tried a master spice on the potato salad, hopefully it will work. I've read about it not counting sometimes for some of these challenges.

txangel1109
06-26-15, 04:21 PM
I have learned the BBQ ribs and have 15 towards the next challenge. I am trying to get these done. I try every 30 min to look at phone. But at least once an hour. I figure if I got 13 days I can get enough for the next challenges. But not sure I can make it if I have to master them all.

catfoodie
06-26-15, 04:47 PM
I have learned the BBQ ribs and have 15 towards the next challenge. I am trying to get these done. I try every 30 min to look at phone. But at least once an hour. I figure if I got 13 days I can get enough for the next challenges. But not sure I can make it if I have to master them all.
You don't have to master recipes for bbq, just learn them so they stay! You need to master only potato salad since its dissappearing in 14 days. I think too that I can manage to learn all recipes just have to be glued to the phone haha

vuvhappy
06-26-15, 06:10 PM
Thank you I feel dummmmbbbb

vuvhappy
06-26-15, 06:12 PM
thank you....

vuvhappy
06-26-15, 06:12 PM
You have to serve potato soup
Thank you......

FranDresner
06-26-15, 07:28 PM
Why did they even put in an option for one mustard a drop. I only ever get one. After 2 days I have made a grand total of 9 bbq sauce. Way too frustrating.

luna2cute
06-26-15, 08:10 PM
I'm going after the potato salad quest first because I just can't make enough bbq sauce.

The reward is firefly jars?

Can anyone post a pic? Are they pretty and worth the effort?

fatbearsecondary
06-26-15, 08:54 PM
I'm going after the potato salad quest first because I just can't make enough bbq sauce.

The reward is firefly jars?

Can anyone post a pic? Are they pretty and worth the effort?

I think they're quite cute. You can see them in the design tab, they're also available for 70 gems a pop.

txangel1109
06-26-15, 09:06 PM
Has anyone gotten past learning the chicken BBQ. I have one more sauce to go. Then I can start the chicken - 16 hour wait. Guess I'll be to OMG mustard and sauces all day tomorrow. Lol.

TrixiDeCat
06-26-15, 09:57 PM
So glad to know I am NOT the only one who is very frustrated here. My guess: this game is structured much like the St Patrick's Day event. Probably tomorrow there will be a SPECIAL (CASH) purchase for mustard bottles (just as they did with the four leaf clovers with a few thrown in tacks, etc.)

And we can burn up our sugar cubes to make the BBQ sauce only to realize incredibly sorry quantity and cash returns on the BBQ end product. This is really kind of pathetic.

If only I had enough disposable cash for this foolishness. But, I don't. Sorry Summer BBQ: game over.

C2hWF
06-27-15, 12:35 AM
Step 9
Serve 4 Yogurt Parfait
Serve 5 Cheesecake
Serve 6 BBQ Chicken

C2hWF
06-27-15, 01:06 AM
Last Step
Serve 5 Hot Dogs
Serve 5 BBQ Ribs
Collect 25 BBQ Sauce

Rewards Pile of Fireworks

atseng1
06-27-15, 02:23 AM
20 BBQ sauce are required in order to cook BBQ ribs, only 1 mustard can be collected most of the time, and you need to 3 mustards to make one sauce, this is ridiculous, you need days to make 20 sauce, are you for real???

nannasbm
06-27-15, 04:08 AM
You have to go and install your updates. That is what my husband had to do

Lenkapon
06-27-15, 04:55 AM
I only have 13 days left and only 15 BBQ sauce.... Not yet learned the rips.. :(

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 06:08 AM
My advice would be to concentrate on what you, personally, want to achieve from the quest. I don't care for the reward. Nor the Potato salad. I always cook the home run breakfast (best money earner on stove at my level), so i would never use my potatoes to make it after the event ends. Its not worth wasting my mastery spices. Therefore, i wont waste my mustard either. I skipped straight to the bacon burger. Got 25 bbq sauces n did that first. That's what i want to have after the quests ends. I'll work my way down. If i never serve a hotdog, fine by me. I'd never choose to make it anyway. I've still managed to make progress on the quest anyway, n i can get to that, now that i have 16 hours to wait. FYI, its 25 quick serves to rush it.

Decide what you want, n go for that.

lizzpolselli
06-27-15, 06:14 AM
I only have 13 days left and only 15 BBQ sauce.... Not yet learned the rips.. :(

I only have 11. :( got Sam 3 times today and he dropped 1 mustard every time.

Xialio
06-27-15, 06:27 AM
after a very frustrating start to this event, think am finally getting somewhere lol but just 1 mustard drop per visit is making this a very long and gruelling event, I just learnt ribs and trying to make enough BBQ sauce for the chicken recipe.

On another note, mi sister also plays this game and she can't participate in the potato salad quest line or learn bacon burger as they are both lvl limited!! granted bacon burger is optional recipe as it's not needed in the quest line (make 25 BBQ sauce is the only reference to the bacon burger) so if can get enough BBQ sauce it's doable for when she lvls up, but potato salad......how is it fair to have a lvl limit on a event item, she can't even attempt that part of the event due to her lvl.

kgp70282
06-27-15, 06:32 AM
Where is nefertiti? Havent seen her at all since yesterday

halh315
06-27-15, 06:43 AM
Uncle Sam has not visited me yet!!!

cheesycow8
06-27-15, 06:46 AM
I feel like they're overcompensating for the relatively easy Father's Day challenge..........

halh315
06-27-15, 06:50 AM
20-25 BBQ sauce for one recipe is crazy! You guys make these events way too difficult.

halh315
06-27-15, 06:55 AM
3 mustards to make one BBQ sauce times 20 is 60 mustards unless I spend over 250 gems which is equivalent to $10 .... Uncle Sam only drops every few hours @1-3 each time ... You don't need to be a math teacher to figure out this is way too much

cquinn32
06-27-15, 07:02 AM
Where is nefrititi?

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 07:09 AM
Where is nefrititi?

I've seen her once since i woke up, 10 hours ago. I'm in game every half hour to get mustard.

whistle20134
06-27-15, 07:11 AM
I haven't seen Nefertiti all day, but Uncle Sam is visiting quite regularly so am pleased about that. Maybe all these 'visitors' are just too much for the software - we need a waiting room!

xheatherxx3
06-27-15, 07:22 AM
I feel like I haven't collected pistachios in forever from the queen... Now that I think about it I don't think I've seen her in almost 24hrs.. How often does she come again every 12? Also I've been noticing in my game I'll buy something from the grocer or seafood market and then it doesn't get placed in my pantry - but the store says it'll restock Xamount in Xhours.. Usually if I force close my app and go back to its there - but not always. That's actually frustrating lol

joojie7
06-27-15, 07:32 AM
Mustard misers....absolutely ridiculous!

Rikarii
06-27-15, 07:39 AM
3 mustards to make one BBQ sauce times 20 is 60 mustards unless I spend over 250 gems which is equivalent to $10 .... Uncle Sam only drops every few hours @1-3 each time ... You don't need to be a math teacher to figure out this is way too much

Uncle Same comes around every 25 mins. If he doesn't show up right away just wait a minute or two. This event is totally doable if you have 6 hrs a day minimum.

Bette3900
06-27-15, 07:56 AM
I've seen her once since i woke up, 10 hours ago. I'm in game every half hour to get mustard.

No visits by her in my restaurant either since yesterday.

txangel1109
06-27-15, 07:57 AM
I have 7 hours left for the chicken. I was hoping to get 25 sauces in the 16 hour wait. But today am only getting 1 sauce each visit. No two or three like before. Do they stop letting him drop 3 after you put chicken on the grill. So frustrated. Hate this 1 sauce drop. Wanted to be through with sauce mAking today.

xheatherxx3
06-27-15, 08:08 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't seen Nefertiti

anicak84
06-27-15, 08:13 AM
I have no love for this game right now..... anyone with me?

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 08:30 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't seen Nefertiti

Yeah, it looks like she's gone for everyone right now? Bug thread is here if you want to add your posts; hopefully they'll fix her first thing Monday?
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82648-nefertiti-stops-showing-up-after-the-July-4-event-update

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 08:33 AM
Last Step
Serve 5 Hot Dogs
Serve 5 BBQ Ribs
Collect 25 BBQ Sauce

Rewards Pile of Fireworks

Becky, can you confirm that we have to cook/collect the sauce to get credit on the final step? Which... seems like we should hold on the to 75 mustard at the end to cook all the sauce at once, yes? I've been trying to get ahead by cooking sauces but that seems like it would get me in trouble. Can you tell if you're getting credit for having them in your inventory or from actually making them?

ellyse99
06-27-15, 08:36 AM
You need to cook them after the goal for cooking them comes up. If you have them already in inventory it doesn't count. I just made the mistake with the "cook 3 sauces" on the earlier step.

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 08:37 AM
You need to cook them after the goal for cooking them comes up. If you have them already in inventory it doesn't count. I just made the mistake with the "cook 3 sauces" on the earlier step.

Great to know. So hoard mustard, *not* sauce for the last step? Thank you!

catfoodie
06-27-15, 08:46 AM
I have 7 hours left for the chicken. I was hoping to get 25 sauces in the 16 hour wait. But today am only getting 1 sauce each visit. No two or three like before. Do they stop letting him drop 3 after you put chicken on the grill. So frustrated. Hate this 1 sauce drop. Wanted to be through with sauce mAking today.

I don't think so, I was as well getting 2-3-4 each visit in the first day, but then on ribs I start getting1 mustard most of the times, so I think it's just the random and maybe some luck lol

chewingmilk
06-27-15, 08:47 AM
Where is nefertiti? Havent seen her at all since yesterday

Exactly..!! Where is she.. Haven't seen her either since yesterday morning..

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 09:58 AM
Great to know. So hoard mustard, *not* sauce for the last step? Thank you!

And sugar. Which will be difficult without a very large pantry. It'll still take a lot of time waiting for collection of ingredients to be ready, unless we stop cooking for the hoards like we do in the cruise ship events. I may take out a few chairs, n start collecting sugar near the end if i get close. Right now focused on recipes as i wish to keep them more than the prize.

06-27-15, 10:44 AM
after a very frustrating start to this event, think am finally getting somewhere lol but just 1 mustard drop per visit is making this a very long and gruelling event, I just learnt ribs and trying to make enough BBQ sauce for the chicken recipe.

On another note, mi sister also plays this game and she can't participate in the potato salad quest line or learn bacon burger as they are both lvl limited!! granted bacon burger is optional recipe as it's not needed in the quest line (make 25 BBQ sauce is the only reference to the bacon burger) so if can get enough BBQ sauce it's doable for when she lvls up, but potato salad......how is it fair to have a lvl limit on a event item, she can't even attempt that part of the event due to her lvl.

Is your sister on a high enough level yet to have potatoes unlocked in the veggie market ? If she doesn't have potatoes unlocked yet and they are blocked by level then it makes sense she wouldnt have the potato salad challenge yet.

---
Last night I finally had enough sauce to start learning the ribs.. Now starting from scratch and saving up again for a new recipe. Its a painstaking task especially when sam so often drops only 1 mustard.

C2hWF
06-27-15, 11:30 AM
Becky, can you confirm that we have to cook/collect the sauce to get credit on the final step? Which... seems like we should hold on the to 75 mustard at the end to cook all the sauce at once, yes? I've been trying to get ahead by cooking sauces but that seems like it would get me in trouble. Can you tell if you're getting credit for having them in your inventory or from actually making them?

On the final step, you don't need to cook the sauce to get credit. You can get credit for having them in your inventory.:p

C2hWF
06-27-15, 11:41 AM
On the final step, the goal is "collect BBQ sauce". It isn't the same as "make BBQ sauce" on the earlier step.
You don't need to cook the sauce to get credit. You can get credit for having them in your inventory.

bobbyrae
06-27-15, 11:42 AM
On the final step, you don't need to cook the sauce to get credit. You can get credit for having them in your inventory.:p
Thanks for updating on this.

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 11:57 AM

Great, thank you!! This is good to know. :)

Iconoclast1919
06-27-15, 11:59 AM
My advice would be to concentrate on what you, personally, want to achieve from the quest. I don't care for the reward. Nor the Potato salad. I always cook the home run breakfast (best money earner on stove at my level), so i would never use my potatoes to make it after the event ends. Its not worth wasting my mastery spices. Therefore, i wont waste my mustard either. I skipped straight to the bacon burger. Got 25 bbq sauces n did that first. That's what i want to have after the quests ends. I'll work my way down. If i never serve a hotdog, fine by me. I'd never choose to make it anyway. I've still managed to make progress on the quest anyway, n i can get to that, now that i have 16 hours to wait. FYI, its 25 quick serves to rush it.

Decide what you want, n go for that.

Can you post a pic of the bacon burger recipe card so we can all see how many servings and how much the profit is?

If anyone else has a pic of the BBQ Chicken recipe card, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Iconoclast1919
06-27-15, 12:00 PM
At first I was getting between 1-3 mustard per drop, but yesterday and today it was been one every single time. If they attempted to change the drop rate, maybe they made a mistake or something, because this isn't right. Please fix this to be more reasonable!

swstar
06-27-15, 12:10 PM
At first I was getting between 1-3 mustard per drop, but yesterday and today it was been one every single time. If they attempted to change the drop rate, maybe they made a mistake or something, because this isn't right. Please fix this to be more reasonable!
exactly! I have only been getting one per drop too, what gives?! this is hard enough to make sauces for ribs and now all I want to do is quit...ugh this games really gets me frustrated....please think about this designers, we do not have 24 hours in a day to play!

shedenh
06-27-15, 12:17 PM

I too have only been getting one but 20 min ago I got three and went to make potato salad and game crashed and it disapeared only to have him come back and give me 1. So tired of the crashes and loosing stuff I may just forget it. Seems if I finally get a decent drop the game freezes or crashes.

catfoodie
06-27-15, 01:10 PM
I really don't think they changed the drop, today was one of these days when I was getting more than one mustard, and before I was getting one mustard almost all the time.

infinitelove19
06-27-15, 01:50 PM
Yeah, it looks like she's gone for everyone right now? Bug thread is here if you want to add your posts; hopefully they'll fix her first thing Monday?
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82648-nefertiti-stops-showing-up-after-the-July-4-event-update

Thanks for posting this bug link. I came looking for it since I haven't seen Nefertiti since updating. They better fix it! Not cool.

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 02:02 PM
Can you post a pic of the bacon burger recipe card so we can all see how many servings and how much the profit is?

If anyone else has a pic of the BBQ Chicken recipe card, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Mine currently says 'Now learning' n will do for another 6 1/2 hours, or 11 quick serves, depending on if i get impatient.

txangel1109
06-27-15, 02:41 PM
Mine currently says 'Now learning' n will do for another 6 1/2 hours, or 11 quick serves, depending on if i get impatient.

I am on step 8.

3 parfait
5 cheesecake
6 BBQ ribs

Only 5 mustards
And 9 BBQ sauce

swstar
06-27-15, 02:46 PM
um I just logged on to get my mustard and bbq ribs was down to needing only 12 sauces! anyone else? hope the powers that be really did listen! thank you!

FrozenTurtle
06-27-15, 02:58 PM
um I just logged on to get my mustard and bbq ribs was down to needing only 12 sauces! anyone else? hope the powers that be really did listen! thank you!

As we continue to hear your feedback, we have also made updates to the recipes for BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken. You will only need 12 BBQ Sauce and 18 BBQ Sauce for these recipes, respectively. Good luck, everyone! :)

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 03:01 PM
No longer relevant

06-27-15, 03:01 PM
As we continue to hear your feedback, we have also made updates to the recipes for BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken. Good luck, everyone! :)

That's great news FrozenTurtle! Thank you :)

dragon2046
06-27-15, 03:08 PM
As we continue to hear your feedback, we have also made updates to the recipes for BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken. You will only need 12 BBQ Sauce and 18 BBQ Sauce for these recipes, respectively. Good luck, everyone! :)

I'm happy for the people who have not gemmed through some of these things to get the recipes but what about those that do buy and use gems for these quests then u change the rules part way thru?? I get trial and error but seriously this is not the first time u have done this. And yes for those who say I'm complaining yes I am! Quit changing the rules part way thru and if u are going to do that then reimburse the players that use gems and yes I know I don't have to use gems but I can't be at my phone 24/7 so I use them to help me along when I am available. Well not very happy and yes lessened learned no more gemming ahead to help other players or myself I'll save a lot of money that way. So I guess thank u and my wallet !

Iconoclast1919
06-27-15, 03:22 PM
Nefertiti hasn't come to my restaurant for about 1.5 days. About the time she stopped coming around, Sam started only giving 1 mustard every single time. Now, I'm not getting Uncle Sam at all. I've tried totally closing out the game and then getting back in but it doesn't fix anything. What is going on?

mamareader02
06-27-15, 03:23 PM
You mean I just wasted 7 sauces on the ribs this morn?gimme my sauces back,this is some annoying BS

mamareader02
06-27-15, 03:24 PM
Nefertiti hasn't come to my restaurant for about 1.5 days. About the time she stopped coming around, Sam started only giving 1 mustard every single time. Now, I'm not getting Uncle Sam at all. I've tried totally closing out the game and then getting back in but it doesn't fix anything. What is going on?

I have to close my game out twice every time before he appears(ms queen is a no show)

Xialio
06-27-15, 03:38 PM
Is your sister on a high enough level yet to have potatoes unlocked in the veggie market ? If she doesn't have potatoes unlocked yet and they are blocked by level then it makes sense she wouldnt have the potato salad challenge yet.

yes this was the first thing I asked her lol, that's y it baffled mi that it was lvl limited :)

silveryedges
06-27-15, 03:42 PM

Thank you! Much appreciated. Great news indeed.

Iconoclast1919
06-27-15, 03:45 PM

Ok thanks boden_brandt, just post the pic of the Bacon Burger when you're done learning it if you can! I really appreciate it.

@ txangel1109
Thank you for the pic of the BBQ chicken!

xxangelmariexxx
06-27-15, 03:59 PM

thank you, just noticed it.....makes me very happy :)

xxangelmariexxx
06-27-15, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know what step 9 is? I couldnt find it.....I have all the other ones

boden_brandt
06-27-15, 04:28 PM
Apparently my app doesn't have permission to my photos. I'll have to google how to do that.

For now...Bacon Burger
12 minutes
250 coins
50 serves
60 cooks to mastery level 1

swstar
06-27-15, 04:38 PM
As we continue to hear your feedback, we have also made updates to the recipes for BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken. You will only need 12 BBQ Sauce and 18 BBQ Sauce for these recipes, respectively. Good luck, everyone! :) thank you ft! still a lot to get but i will keep trying i guess...have yet to finish any of these things...

randic78
06-27-15, 04:45 PM
While I'm glad the requirements were changed, I don't think it's fair to change things in the middle of an event. I finally saved up 20 bbq sauces and started ribs this morning, only to see the requirements now changed and if I had waited a couple of hours, I could have saved those. Also the people who used gems.

val2696
06-27-15, 04:59 PM
While I'm glad the requirements were changed, I don't think it's fair to change things in the middle of an event. I finally saved up 20 bbq sauces and started ribs this morning, only to see the requirements now changed and if I had waited a couple of hours, I could have saved those. Also the people who used gems.

same here. while I think it's great they requirements have changed, I'd like my 8 sauces back.

boredz
06-27-15, 05:02 PM

After a night's worth of sleep, she didn't come in my shop too!:(

txangel1109
06-27-15, 05:54 PM

I haven't used any gems. I had to get 20 sauces for by BBQ ribs and the BBQ chicken. I am now trying to get to the 25 sauces. I have not started the bacon burger yet. I could really use those sauces back. It's really very disconcerting to see that my hard work was for absolutely nothing. I could have waited saved all my time and been gifted the levels.

swstar
06-27-15, 05:54 PM
While I'm glad the requirements were changed, I don't think it's fair to change things in the middle of an event. I finally saved up 20 bbq sauces and started ribs this morning, only to see the requirements now changed and if I had waited a couple of hours, I could have saved those. Also the people who used gems. I completely agree, I have been saving stuff up because these games often change it seems. I think they are pressured to get things out without proper testing. Maybe they have less activities but more thought out, then people will really enjoy them and then want to play games. I know it is about money but in the end if you alienate all your customers then whats the point!

catfoodie
06-27-15, 05:56 PM
While I'm glad the requirements were changed, I don't think it's fair to change things in the middle of an event. I finally saved up 20 bbq sauces and started ribs this morning, only to see the requirements now I changed and if I had waited a couple of hours, I could have saved those. Also the people who used gems.
I agree, just put ribs few hours ago to learn and pretty much wasted 8 sauce. Well at least people who didn't get to that step will benefit and I'm also glad that I need less sauces for chicken. I hope TL learn from the feedback and next events they will think steps more carefully :>

fatbearsecondary
06-27-15, 05:58 PM
same here. while I think it's great they requirements have changed, I'd like my 8 sauces back.

Yeah, are we going to get our 8 sauces back? Usual S8 nonsense, ugh! Why can't they just make these events realistic at the outset?

bobbyrae
06-27-15, 06:00 PM
Yeah, are we going to get our 8 sauces back? Usual S8 nonsense, ugh! Why can't they just make these events realistic at the outset?
Because then there would be no controversy. Lol. Smh. It's like they live for controversy.

007war
06-27-15, 06:03 PM

I haven't used any gems. I had to get 20 sauces for by BBQ ribs and the BBQ chicken. I am now trying to get to the 25 sauces. I have not started the bacon burger yet. I could really use those sauces back. It's really very disconcerting to see that my hard work was for absolutely nothing. I could have waited saved all my time and been gifted the levels.

I used 20 sauces for the ribs and 20 for the chicken. So that means if I had just waited a couple of hours until the complains took effect I could be finishing the event. As always some players always get the short end of the stick. If they wanted to make it fair then those extra sauces that we turned in shall count for the next recipe.

lnztrekfan
06-27-15, 06:11 PM
I read that they lowered the bbq requirements but mine still has the original ones of 20 and 25. How do I get mine lowered?

Never mind I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on ;)

sashahoney
06-27-15, 06:23 PM

If you're listening to our feedback how about addressing the games lag issues which make the game constantly refresh! I logged in and was over the moon to get 3 mustards from sam only for the game to refresh and made A LL the mustard vanish and the BBQ sauce that I'd just put on vanish too! I'm so sick of these same old bugs every time there's an event! Maybe if the game stopped spamming us to install new games every time we logged in that might help with said bug! Let us decide which games we want to install instead of the constant spamming! Of course I waited another 30 minutes for sam and of course I only got 1 mustard which means I have to wait another 30 minutes to cook my BBQ sauce! Yet again you lower the requirements for ingredients so some players lose out because they had to grind for the higher amount! Why not just get things right in the first place instead of messing people about! I won't be doing backflips because the powers that be decided to throw crumbs our way by making tiny adjustments. What about the unbalance of some players getting more ingredients than others, players losing ingredients from the constant refresh issue that plaques this game... And Nef not coming in ever since this new event started! Typical the one time the odd gem we might get off from her (well the cake) would help buying extra mustard and she vanishes! This game is becoming a complete and utter joke!

sashahoney
06-27-15, 06:35 PM
@007war Same here. I busted my chops getting the higher amount and now yet again they've lowered the requirements! They never have the common decency to compensate those players who have to work harder! They never address the unbalance of the game or the lag issues. All players who had to do the higher ingredient requirements should get back all of the extra ingredients they used! All players who haven't been visited by Nef since this event started should get gem compensation! These people are so happy to take everyone's money when selling gems but it's another story all together when it comes to dishing out compensation to those people who have been ripped off!

lnztrekfan
06-27-15, 06:35 PM
Can someone please post a picture of the bbq ribs recipe card? I would like to know how long it takes, how many servings, and how much coin you make. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

catfoodie
06-27-15, 06:40 PM
Can someone please post a picture of the bbq ribs recipe card? I would like to know how long it takes, how many servings, and how much coin you make. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time
Hope it helps

sashahoney
06-27-15, 07:06 PM
I'm happy for the people who have not gemmed through some of these things to get the recipes but what about those that do buy and use gems for these quests then u change the rules part way thru?? I get trial and error but seriously this is not the first time u have done this. And yes for those who say I'm complaining yes I am! Quit changing the rules part way thru and if u are going to do that then reimburse the players that use gems and yes I know I don't have to use gems but I can't be at my phone 24/7 so I use them to help me along when I am available. Well not very happy and yes lessened learned no more gemming ahead to help other players or myself I'll save a lot of money that way. So I guess thank u and my wallet !

Exactly! After the shambles that this company is when it comes to events I no longer buy gems. I'm quite happy to spend a few quid here and there to support the games I play, abut the way S8 treat their player base I refuse to any more! I did however waste the handful of gems that I had accumulated in the game making the extra sauces before the requirements changed... Do S8 care that we wasted gems? Will they compensate us? Sadly everyone knows the answer to those questions!

C2hWF
06-27-15, 07:28 PM

I got it! Level 3 needs 30 Potato Salads.

lnztrekfan
06-27-15, 07:40 PM
Hope it helps

Thank you! :)

nmishii
06-27-15, 07:57 PM
I made the BBQ ribs when it required 20 BBQ sauces, and wish the changes to sauces requirements could have been made when the Hot Dog change was made. But I am happy I started on the Potato Salad as potatoes take 4 hrs to restock and mayo 5 hrs, otherwise I would have started the BBQ chicken when it still needed 20 BBQ sauces.

Come on, TL, you really need to do the math on these events, as this happens almost every event. Unless you get a thrill out of reading posts from unhappy customers. Those are the customers who thought the requirements were extremely hard to achieve at first, and those who worked diligently to achieve the goals with the original requirements and now see the requirements lowered after they have met them.

And was removing Neferti done on purpose so we can't get free gems during this event? It seems like it was since you haven't fixed that after all the complaints in this thread on her not showing up anymore.

whistle20134
06-27-15, 08:03 PM
I too had just collected enough mustard and finally made my 20 BBQ sauces and was in the process of learning the ribs when the update came through.it does seem very unfair that I've lost those sauces and my hours of checking the game every 30 mins have been wasted. If they lowered the amount for the final step from 25 to 15 (or even 20) and for the bacon roll then I wouldn't feel so bad. So unfair.

catfoodie
06-27-15, 08:24 PM
I think that they did it because a lot of people were complaining, like every other post (including me) were saying how hard it is to get the sauce. I do feel bad for people who spend a lot of time to collect sauces and who spend gems, but at the same time I'm glad that TL actually listen to players and now, probably, more people think it is possible to finish the event on time! I'm just hoping that they learn on the mistakes and feedback, and they will plan events better:>

mlevmtl
06-27-15, 08:29 PM
When I started my ribs after collecting all twenty sauces, I had a feeling they'd lower the requirements soon after. I really should've waited. I want my 8 sauces back...

Changing the rules halfway is super frustrating for the players who have invested the most (gems and/or time) in the quest.

It's not the first time either, so dear S8, next time just please do your math properly when you're planning the quest, and avoid these unpleasantries.

cquinn32
06-27-15, 09:15 PM
I would also like my 8 sauces back please!! I knew I should have held off from making this ribs!!

gustafrog
06-27-15, 10:26 PM
:( waiting for my oversauced bbq chicken... But hey: Nefertiti is back!:D

txangel1109
06-27-15, 10:43 PM
Don't waste your spices. They aren't giving my us Any help. Thought could help with BBQ ribs cause you need 5. At 2 hours each that's 10 hours. This event is wearing me out! No so much fun anymore! :-(

atseng1
06-27-15, 11:09 PM
This SAM task is the worst task I have ever came across, I think I'm dropping it, it's not worth it.