PDA

View Full Version : Half price for third animal in a trio

Tiamat68
06-23-15, 08:47 PM
I've been thinking about all the special habitats, like the current music one. I find them very frustrating. I get the habitat and try for the three animals. Mostly, I end up with two out of the three because the odds are most definitely not even remotely in my favor when it comes to the third. I bred and bred to get the matripony, unsuccessfully, as an example. I did not want to pay over a thousand gems to get it, so the habitat is missing the third animal. I'm not doing well now with the melodeer. My feelings are that it should be a bit easier to get the three animals so that a player can feel a sense of satisfaction that the habitat is complete. I bred the tubacan and bought the lullabison. My suggestions:

If a player buys either one of the first two animals, then the third should be offered to them at 50% less than the stated cost in the market. I would definitely be willing to go for that if the end of the event was near and I still hadn't bred the third animal, which is generally the case for me.

Or, if doable, improve the odds of breeding the third animal for those who have paid for one of the first two.

What I'm saying, I guess, is that players who pay for animals should have something to keep them doing so.

Thanks for reading this and giving it some thought.