PDA

View Full Version : Fixed New bug game freezes constantly

bss0226
06-23-15, 04:37 PM
Just started happening in last 30 minutes or so. If you leave the game running and switch to anything else like safari, answering a text, checking mail, etc, the game freezes when you come back and then quits unexpectedly

iOS on both iPad Air and iPhone 6+. Different devices, different farms, same result

Please fix a sap. Makes using game a chore. Keeps having to be restarted

sandygin
06-23-15, 04:54 PM
I am having the same problem on a ipad air

Ahitophell
06-23-15, 05:31 PM
Iv been having this issue too since morning on iPad Air 1 & 2. My cuz is also having this issue on iPhone 5s. Game freeze n restarts if left on a page for more than 2min or more. Please fix this for it us. It's increasingly frustrating. Thank you.

FrozenTurtle
06-23-15, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the reports! This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues with multitasking back into the app. :)

bss0226
06-23-15, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the reports! This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues with multitasking back into the app. :)

Thanks, it sort of fixes it, but it still freezes for a few seconds and then works. The fix still needs a bit of work.

bss0226
06-23-15, 07:21 PM
Still needs work, very slow. The last time it quit on me again. Help

bss0226
06-23-15, 10:10 PM
Adding to this issue and not fixed is that every time I wake from sleep, the game unexpectedly quits. Every Time!

judyandthecat
06-23-15, 10:46 PM
Adding to this issue and not fixed is that every time I wake from sleep, the game unexpectedly quits. Every Time!

I have to force close every time I leave the game since the birthday update or when I return the game is frozen and freezes my iPad and is still doing this as of right now

iPad version 7.1.2 (11D257)

Just tested opened the app and did not force close it left it and immediately upon trying to return the game is froze. At this time I cannot even hit my home button twice nothing on my iPad responds for about two minutes then the game closes itself.

bss0226
06-24-15, 06:02 AM
This definitely should exchanged from fixed to NOT FIXED

kooky panda
06-24-15, 10:09 AM
I will report that there are still issues.

SparklyOctopus
06-24-15, 11:10 AM
Hey there guys! Sorry to hear you're still encountering the force close! The issue should be fixed. If you're still encountering this issue, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will assist you.