PDA

View Full Version : Question about Turbulent Thicket (and other two-element) habitat(s)

ogreve
06-23-15, 01:46 PM
Hi,

With today's release came a new habitat too which I like. It's the "Turbulent Thicket" two-element (nature-electric) habitat that has a good sale price (100 gems) and good holding capacity.
But.... I wonder about one thing: it's specs at first sight sound far superior than those of the "grand" nature and electric single element ones. Does this mean that only two-element nature-electric animals can be put in the Turbulent Thicket habitat, or can any nature or electric (two-element) animal be put in it?
In light of the gem cost vs. the "grandes" costs I think that indeed only nature-lightning animals can be put in it, but I'd like to know for sure. Can anyone tell me?

Also: is there any way to tell how long the sale will last?

TIA - Olafo

sandisin
06-23-15, 02:22 PM
You can put any electric and/or nature types in the Turbulent Thicket.

ninasidstorm8
06-23-15, 02:22 PM
Hi,

With today's release came a new habitat too which I like. It's the "Turbulent Thicket" two-element (nature-electric) habitat that has a good sale price (100 gems) and good holding capacity.
But.... I wonder about one thing: it's specs at first sight sound far superior than those of the "grand" nature and electric single element ones. Does this mean that only two-element nature-electric animals can be put in the Turbulent Thicket habitat, or can any nature or electric (two-element) animal be put in it?
In light of the gem cost vs. the "grandes" costs I think that indeed only nature-lightning animals can be put in it, but I'd like to know for sure. Can anyone tell me?

Also: is there any way to tell how long the sale will last?

TIA - Olafo

You should be able to put any animal with a least one element that is Electric or Nature. The past sales like this have lasted until 1/2 hour before the next update.

GreasedLightening
06-23-15, 02:25 PM
Any animal with an electric element, and or any animal with a nature element can be housed in this habitat, ie electric/dark or Water/nature. Hope this helps. All habitats work the same way. As long as one of the elements of your animal is the same as the habitat your good to go.

ogreve
06-23-15, 02:31 PM
Hi,
Wow, thanks!
Then these habitats are GREAT!
I'm one rune away (out of 46) of being able to expand. That should happen in about half an hour from now. I'll clear the spot and I may buy this habitat then. I had wanted to put the icecream habitat on it, but that one will have to wait a bit then. Especially the fact that lightning can be put in it is very interesting: three of my biggest earners (i.e. the Thorilla and 2 Gold Lions) have lightning in their elemental make up. These would be excellent choices for such a habitat.
I wonder if anyone buys the "grand" ones still. They're then far inferior choices as they cost 2.5 times as much (at normal cost), can hold fewer coins and can hold only animals that have one particular element in their elemental make up!