PDA

View Full Version : Update 6/24/15 new habitat

A2TUDE
06-23-15, 01:29 PM
There's a new habitat for electric/ fire

For 100 gems

It would of been better if we got a expansion!!!!!

Drachenia
06-23-15, 03:04 PM
Oh what good is my great forest if I can not expand and also have all habitats. I need again an increase in the habitat boundary, as a new country. The habitat as well as the other is beautiful, but I have no place for it in my forest.

I agree with you A2TUDE :D

ArcadiaTofu
06-23-15, 03:29 PM
There's a new habitat for electric/ fire

For 100 gems

It's actually Electric / Nature, not Electric / Fire.

55lee55
06-23-15, 03:51 PM
Oh what good is my great forest if I can not expand and also have all habitats. I need again an increase in the habitat boundary, as a new country. The habitat as well as the other is beautiful, but I have no place for it in my forest.

I agree with you A2TUDE :D

Me too. No place to put this.

forestwald
06-23-15, 04:33 PM
Maybe they will expand soon?? I am in the same boat...no room.

55lee55
06-23-15, 06:30 PM
Maybe if no one buys this they will get the idea?

No, people who have room will buy it.

Everyone hasn't run out of room, yet.

jim23cash
06-23-15, 10:11 PM
I have all the animals, and NO DUPLICATES except gems. I have some 4 Dragon habitats. I have NO ROOM for any more habitats. I had to purchase a small habitat to fit the last two releases in, because it's all the room I had for habitats. How do you expect us to buy these without any room?
I would buy a couple of them if I had any room.

A2TUDE
06-24-15, 06:04 AM
It's actually Electric / Nature, not Electric / Fire.

Oops it was 630am and hadn't my coffee yet lol

I have all the animals, and NO DUPLICATES except gems. I have some 4 Dragon habitats. I have NO ROOM for any more habitats. I had tro purchase a small habitat to fit the last two releases in, because it's all the room I had for habitats. How do you expect us to buy these without any room?
I would buy a couple of them if I had any room.

I'm in the same boat I have all animals level 10 to 15 no doubles except a few double ultras but there on one small habitat and all decorations are now in storage,,,,, what's the point giving us decorations if we can't use them???
Instead of giving us pointless animals to breed help your gamers expand and able to decor there land!!!!

I really hope TL is hearing this but I highly doubt it!!!

EviBrooklyn
06-24-15, 07:07 AM
Seriously TL we need expansions
I bought one but had to sell my evolving flower
I have 3 world event habitats in storage
Absolutely no room... Is this a joke? Is TL doing this on purpose?
I don't get it, what's the point of new animals and habitats when everyone is complaining about expansions
Who the heck runs this company? 5th graders?
come on, stop making your players complain for months and months before you give us room to expand... It's becoming quite annoying

SummerNightSky
06-24-15, 10:32 AM
I really do think TL/Storm8 needs to do a better job having a conversation with players. Weekly updates with new content without even referencing that they've heard/are working on a fix for common complaints is just...really bad communication s****s.

chippychan
06-24-15, 11:12 AM
I did buy the habitat because I had room for it and it's on sale.

I'm not out of places to expand to, BUT I'm at the point where expansions take A LOT of runes so expansions are much slower-going. The current World Event habitat (and animals) are the first ones I've participated in that I've decided to keep in storage because of expansion issues. Sad too because I really like them.

That being said, I DO keep duplicates of animals; I started to keep a baby of every Rare & Super Rare. However, I would not feel the need to keep duplicates if it wasn't for the possible need for them in special quests (like the Cactus Kitsune & Pigmy quests). I don't mind keeping an extra of animals (I actually like having baby versions with their 'grown-up' versions), but it would be nice if the game gave us more space to be able to do so.

I also have more animals in storage than ever. I would love to hatch some of the tournament & quest-prize animals I have but I'm always afraid I'll run out of places to put animals I breed.

cocauina
06-24-15, 01:49 PM
I did buy the habitat because I had room for it and it's on sale.

I'm not out of places to expand to, BUT I'm at the point where expansions take A LOT of runes so expansions are much slower-going. The current World Event habitat (and animals) are the first ones I've participated in that I've decided to keep in storage because of expansion issues. Sad too because I really like them.

That being said, I DO keep duplicates of animals; I started to keep a baby of every Rare & Super Rare. However, I would not feel the need to keep duplicates if it wasn't for the possible need for them in special quests (like the Cactus Kitsune & Pigmy quests). I don't mind keeping an extra of animals (I actually like having baby versions with their 'grown-up' versions), but it would be nice if the game gave us more space to be able to do so.

I also have more animals in storage than ever. I would love to hatch some of the tournament & quest-prize animals I have but I'm always afraid I'll run out of places to put animals I breed.

Imagine me, that participated in every World Event from FFS, and those animals are in storage, along with every Tournament Animals and goal quest (Pigmy I don't have it because TL doesn't want to give me the pig), and why? Because TL releases new breedable and new limited breedable animals like they change underwear.