PDA

View Full Version : Combining food items to one counter

5pattycake3
06-23-15, 08:01 AM
How do I combine items of the same kind to one counter? I've had times when I collected 2 tomato soups, 2 steak and eggs and 2 chicken broccoli, but they each took up separate counters. How do I combine like foods to a single counter?

bobbyrae
06-23-15, 08:05 AM
This forum is for restaurant story 1. You need to post in the restaurant story 2 forum.

That said, this seems to be a known problem and it doesn't appear there is anything you can do to solve it. See this thread : http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?77858-Food-not-stacking&highlight=Stacking

karafel
06-23-15, 10:15 AM
If u have no counters with french toast or bacon and eggs, short cooking time and cheap to throw out, cook it one time and when serving it the game will combine a dish u have on serveral counters to one counter. Btw be sure not to have any empty counters before serving the frensh toast, and then u just repeat till all food have one counter only, ofc get rid of the french toast and empty counter before doing it again.

bobbyrae
06-24-15, 06:16 AM
If u have no counters with french toast or bacon and eggs, short cooking time and cheap to throw out, cook it one time and when serving it the game will combine a dish u have on serveral counters to one counter. Btw be sure not to have any empty counters before serving the frensh toast, and then u just repeat till all food have one counter only, ofc get rid of the french toast and empty counter before doing it again.

The OP was asking about a problem in Restaurant Story 2, not Restaurant Story 1 so, while this advice works for RS1 it doesn't work in RS2 unfortunately.