PDA

View Full Version : Has Restaurant Story 2 ever offered a sale on GEMS? If so, when?

TrixiDeCat
06-22-15, 07:54 PM
I cannot recall when I started playing but it has been at least 8 or 9 months. I am currently at Level 47. I cannot recall EVER seeing a gem sale on this game. I also play Restaurant Story (1), Bakery Story and Farm Story and each of these games has offered gem sales at least twice since I've been playing this game.
What is the deal? I am not talking about "specials" for discounted bundled packs of sugar, tacks, etc. I am talking about a GEM sale. Did I miss it?

MysticOrchid
06-22-15, 10:42 PM
I've never have and I play everyday. Maybe it's still new and don't need to do a sale since players give in and buy overpriced gems?

Jennerwein1
06-24-15, 03:09 PM
I have played for six months and have not seen one. Would love to get some of the decorations, but not without a sale.

goldsilvercoin
06-24-15, 04:01 PM
Yes, but only once. It was on the very first day I downloaded the game back in January. It was for 1.99

rltbme11
06-26-15, 11:06 PM
I've been playing for about 3 months now & there has never been a gem sale...which is frustrating considering the ridiculous amount of gems it takes to do anything in this game. All games I play that are NOT Storm8 have frequent sales but not this game, which is why I won't play any of their other games. I don't mind spending money on games, I just ask that it's reasonable.