PDA

View Full Version : Eggs & pizza with black specks?

sweetfarm864
06-21-15, 04:24 AM
Hi can anyone tell me how to make the eggs and pizza with the black specks? What are the brown squares and how do you make them? I see these in my recipes but don't know where to find the brown squares.

Annica5
06-21-15, 04:58 AM
Those are truffles, found by the pig in the truffle forest. Once you get the goal to expand there the delivery requests start pestering for them! Those pizzas are really expensive to buy in the newspaper. I just discard those orders.

sweetfarm864
06-21-15, 05:21 AM
Oh I found it you make the brown squares in the windmills :)

generalmadness
06-21-15, 08:58 AM
Truffle slices are made in the windmills. Truffle butter is made in the dairy.

JustKay
06-26-15, 05:19 AM
I've expanded to the truffle forest space so I can see the recipes but I haven't repaired the truffle forest so I haven't been getting these items in my train & plane deliveries. going to keep it that way for now to keep the game simple :D

jrhgohawks
06-26-15, 09:31 AM
I would highly recommend getting into the truffle forest as soon as you can. The extra hogs cost gems, but if you save up for them you make a lot of coins. I didn't really start gaining traction in the game until I did it. Best thing I did!

JustKay
06-26-15, 04:01 PM
I would highly recommend getting into the truffle forest as soon as you can. The extra hogs cost gems, but if you save up for them you make a lot of coins. I didn't really start gaining traction in the game until I did it. Best thing I did!

I'm more focused on gems than coins though. I don't really need coins as much as I need gems :D and if it becomes even harder to fill train orders, then all the coin in the world won't help find rare truffle items in the newspapers. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will eventually get into that forest, maybe just after I can afford a few show ponies to keep my gem intake up.